Jean and Toni Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Toni finally rolled off her mother, both splayed on the floor on their backs head to foot next to each, both gasping and spent, the 20 men around them set their drinks down on tables and clapped. The women reached for each other's hand and smiled embarrassed up at the surrounding men. Jean pushed herself up to a sitting position. One of the men put out his hand to assist her. She smiled and took the big black hand in hers but as he pulled her eyes were at crotch level and she leaned forward and brazenly took his limp cock head between her lips and gave it a quick lick and kiss before letting it fall from her mouth as she stood.

He pulled her into his hard body and asked, "You're still not done?"

She kissed him full on the lips, her right leg wrapping around his muscled thigh, pressing her wet cunt into it. "Hmmmm … not even close. My daughter and I are going to give you the party you wanted."

He looked at her surprised and responded loudly, "Daughter?!?"

She laughed. Toni then joined her mother with the man, both pressing their naked white bodies into his blackness. "Oh, what? They didn't tell you?"

Someone behind them asked, "You two both work for Caleb and Terrell, though?"

The women turned and scanned the group, finally finding Caleb and Terrell sipping drinks with smiles on their faces but quiet. Jean answered, "Yes, we both work for the Collins men in their office. We're secretaries."

Toni bumped her mom at the hip, "Tell them ..." but Jean remained silent. "Okay … yes, we're their secretaries but also their office toys."

There was a sudden exclamation that essentially boiled down to, "Oh shit, man …" They also turned to Caleb and Terrell with appreciative smiles and crude comments. They smiled. They hadn't shared that with these men and that also said something more about them to the women.

Jean and Toni walked across the gap until they each were pressed up against one of them. They both reached down and lightly, lovingly stroked their long, limp cocks, and kissed the side of their faces. Some asked if they actually fuck them in the office. Jean raised her hand up along Terrell's body while staying tightly pressed against him.

"Yes, they do … all four of them … every day." Toni added, her hand still holding Caleb's cock, "Big black cock was a fantasy desire for us at the beginning. Now …" Jean finished, "… now … their cocks are an obsession."

Then, Caleb finally spoke. "Since they've chosen to divulge so much, yes, they've become office sluts for us. And, we enjoy the non-office time, too. It's why we thought they might be right for the Dark Knights. They agreed."

They received another round of boisterous and bawdy comments and cheers. Someone handed them fresh drinks but they wouldn't have much time to sip them.

Cushions suddenly appeared from somewhere and spread out on the floor. The women were led to them and told to get on all fours. They were shown a tube of lubrication. Toni giggled. Jean commented softly to her, "I was wondering how long it would be for this to start."

As the gel was spread over and into her asshole, Toni added, "I think they're going in steps. Gang banged our cunts, now they'll bang our assholes. With so much time left, what's the next step?"

Jean groaned as the first big cock pressed against her asshole. She gasped and grunted as it stretched her sphincter and plunged into her. "You … know … very well … what's next." She gasped and moaned as the cock began pumping more aggressively into her tight hole forced open and yielding. "FUCK!" Then, "Doubles … at … least …" Then, the words stopped and only sounds tumbled from her mouth.

The same was happening to Toni. She heard what her mom said but didn't even try to respond. Thank, God, she thought that she have been banged regularly by the four big cocks of the Collins men. A strange thought but she doubted she could have survived this night if she and her mom had been experienced with big cock.

Another big black cock appeared in front of her. Engaged in such a slutty event, she didn't bother to look up to see who the cock belonged to. It no longer mattered who was fucking her or entering her mouth. All that matter was that it was happening. This was like the evenings or weekends with the four Collins men only multiplied. She moaned at the aggressive fucking when a hand grabbed her right breast and began squeezing. She felt the cock in her ass pulse so she balanced on one supporting arm and moved the other hand to her pussy and clit. She plunged three fingers into her own pussy, then added her thumb to the clit. She felt the cock swell and jerk inside her asshole and she clamped her muscles hard around it. He thrust hard and deep and held it there as the first spurt of cum flooded into her. A moment after, her own manipulation of her pussy and clit added enough to the anal stimulation to send her over the edge and join him in orgasm.

The cock disappeared from her mouth and another appeared. She had not closed her mouth when it became empty and the next one slid right inside. At the same moment, her empty ass was filled, presumably by the one just leaving her mouth. The muffled groans and grunts coming from her side indicated her mother was being happily consumed by cock, too.

Cock after cock slammed into each of the asses of each of the women. They both sucked another cock while being fucked. The 20 men were satisfied with a shot at one of the women, though. By the time the 10th man fucked one of them, the first couple were ready again. This time they moved to the other. If they had fucked the mother the first time, they changed to the daughter. They finally stopped when fucking the gaping assholes was like splashing into a filled hole so much cum had been deposited in the previously tight sleeve.

The women collapsed onto their stomachs when the last cock pulled out. Toni recovered somewhat first and wanted to see the effect of all that fucking. She moved behind Jean and opened her cheeks. "OH … MY … GOD! What an asshole."

Jean turned and looked shocked at her daughter. "I beg your pardon?"

Everyone laughed. "No … no, no … I mean you should see your asshole."

"Turn around, slut." The guys all laughed, again. Terrell and Caleb were used to this bantering between them and they began to relax seeing the other guys were recognizing it as friendly teasing between them. "Jeez! Now I understand."

The bantering went on for a while and they were given another drink. Normally, both would be concerned by the amount they were drinking but the energy they were expending seemed to drive out the alcoholic effect. The guys didn't wait long, though.

The next stage was coming and Jean’s expectation was right. She and Toni had been double penetrated with some increasing frequency by the Collins men, but this night was way over the top. They both had long since lost any track of cocks entering their bodies or orgasms. The amount of cum in their holes and down their throat had to be staggering if they actually somehow saw it as a volume. Now, it started, again.

Two men were already on their backs on the repositioned cushions. They held their cocks extending up from their bodies. With a nudge, Jean and Toni moved to the men, dutifully straddled them, and lowered down over the big cocks. Of course, each successive fucking had opened their holes to the point where penetration was much easier. They were pulled forward to the chest of the man they were on and another man came up behind them. The need for lubrication was passed a long time ago and each man guided their cock into the waiting gaping hole. Both women still released a gasp at the feel of having two big cocks at once but the men immediately began a smooth, long and deep fucking into asshole or cunt. When a third man appeared to each, they had now achieved air-tight and understood it wouldn't be the last time that night.

Jean was surprised when the man in her cunt came first. Everything was so tight being double penetrated that she felt every pulse and twitch of his cock as it spewed cum into her already filled hole. The man behind her leaned onto her back and wrapped his arms around her, then he rolled to the side bringing her with him. She was now lying on her back on top of him as another man crawled between their legs and penetrated her cunt. She gasped, again, and quickly orgasmed as this cock pummeled her with a lot of energy and stroked her in a new, stimulating way. She was rolled again when the one in her ass came and pulled out as they rolled. They had done this before, she thought to herself. She looked to the side, forgetting for a moment from the rolling where Toni actually was. What she found was the same thing happening to her. Just as she looked over, Toni was being rolled with a cock deep in her ass.

Toni had decided she couldn't be surprised by anything these guys did. So much had been a surprise she didn't believe there could be anymore. She was wrong. When the man under her in her cunt came, the one in her ass shifted his knees for leverage and pulled her tightly to his body, held her there, and somehow got to his feet. She groaned loudly as she seemed to hang in his arms and her body settled by gravity until she was pressed tightly to the base of his cock. That was when another man approached, aligned his cock to her cunt, and drove it home. One mighty thrust and he buried his cock in the sleeve next to her full asshole. She cried out and shuddered and shivered in orgasm. She could feel the spent cum of so many cocks leaking from her holes to the insides of her thighs and trickling down.

After they had been thoroughly used in a steady succession of cocks in both holes at the same time, they didn't believe there could be anything left in them. They were wrong, again. Spent, exhausted, and used … thoroughly and completely used … men and their cocks appeared to them where they knelt on cushions. They looked in disbelief as hard cocks came to them. Only reacting by auto-pilot now, they grasped cocks and opened mouths to suck.

One after the other, cocks spewed cum down onto their faces, in their hair, on their breasts, chest, and body. After the last cock had delivered the last of its cum, the women looked at each other and began giggling. The sunrise was pressing through gaps in the window shades of the club. Hours and hours of cocks and use, they looked at each other covered in cum and could only laugh at the sight. But they had done it. The two of them had survived and enjoyed 20 big black cocks for almost 6 hours.

* * * *

Monday morning they entered the office wearing their light coats. The Collins men were in the glass conference room ready to begin the normal Monday morning meeting reviewing projects and new opportunities. The men all turned in their direction, curious how their Client & Customer Relations Associates would be dressed.

Jean looked at Toni. "We're agreed?" Toni nodded. They had spent much of Sunday talking about what had happened Saturday night (or Sunday morning really).

They loosened the tie of their coats and slid them off their shoulders and arms. Underneath they were matched (of course, they always were): heels, stockings, garter belt, and shelf-cup bras. Jean was white lace while Toni was black lace.

"Sir, if I may hijack your meeting for a moment?" Jean addressed Jacob and the two women remained standing at the two remain empty chairs on either side of Jacob.

He said, "I understand you had quite a Saturday night."

Jean looked at her daughter. They were in agreement. "Yes, sir." She looked at Caleb and Terrell with a smile. "That will be a story for another time. We, Toni and I, want to make something very clear to all of you about that. We assumed you all would have heard about that night. We also assumed you all probably have heard what the Knight pronounced that night. They proclaimed us as their Dark Knights Sluts. We were honored by that proclamation. We will have our portraits up on their wall that will prove what we accomplished that night. Toni and I agree that given a future opportunity, we will be tempted to repeat that night. BUT … we want it known that we are NOT the Dark Knight Sluts. That is not what we wish to be known as. No offense Caleb and Terrell."

Toni turned to Jacob, "Sir, we, mom and I, agree that we are and will be as long as you want us to be … we are Collins Sluts."

Jacob looked at his two youngest sons. Toni and Jean followed his gaze. Caleb smiled. "Good." The surprise was the reaction of everyone but those two. "Terrell and I talked about it. It was fun and amazing to see how you two handled 20 men but we agreed … the six of us are somehow more special."

Jean sat down followed by Toni. "Sir, the meeting is yours." She looked across the round table at her daughter and winked. Her erect nipples were visible in the shelf-cup bra and the hungry look in her eyes. If she could see her exposed cunt under the table she knew it would be moistening in anticipation of what awaited them during the day. What more could a slutty secretary want in a job?

12