Jean and Toni Ch. 10

Story Info
CLIENT VISIT. A female Swanson company manager visits.
6.5k words
4.69
7.5k
13
3

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,604 Followers

CHAPTER 10: CLIENT VISIT

Toni mumbled something but Jean couldn't tell what she was trying to say. Of course, Jean wasn't sure if it was because Toni had her mouth over her cunt or the fact that her ears were covered by Toni's legs.

Jean giggled, "How many times have I told you not to talk with your mouth full?"

Toni pulled her head up from her mother's cunt and rolled to the side, raising her upper body to her elbows. Jean did the same thing and they were both smiling.

"Technically," Toni began, "my mouth wasn't full... just..." She smiled bigger. "Okay, yeah, I guess it was full of your cunt."

Jean encouraged her daughter up alongside her. They had been engaged in a nightly ritual after work of sucking the cum of the Collins men from each other's cunts. Toni put her head on Jean's shoulder as Jean's arm wrapped securely and lovingly, if not motherly, around her.

"Now, what were you trying to say?"

Toni responded after moving her lips to Jean's nipple for a quick kiss and suck. "Ann Jamison from Swanson Manufacturing is arriving tomorrow, right?" Jean nodded without answering. She was sure the action was obvious to Toni. "Isn't she the one who added her product line to the others for our representation as a result of Jacob's presentation, the dinner, and after-party in the suite? Weren't you eating her pussy at the end of the party?"

"Correct on all points."

Toni raised to her elbow and looked at her mom, "You know she isn't coming to visit JUST to introduce their tracking software. She's coming to be with you, again."

Jean moved her fingers to squeeze Toni's nipple. "I know... I just wonder if she is expecting a threesome?" Both women laughed, arousal rejoining them at the very thought.

Jean playfully spanked Toni's naked butt and said it was time to make something for dinner. Just as Jean reached the door to the hall, Toni called out to her. She turned to see Toni inserting Ben Wa balls into her cunt. She handed Jean's to her as she passed by. "We don't want to disappoint the guys," Toni said in passing. Jean felt them in her hand. They were the heaviest and smallest ones they owned. They were told these would require more muscle control to keep them inside their cunts: heavy and small. She slipped them into her wet cunt one at a time. They didn't do it just for the feeling, they did it to strengthen their cunts for the men. A slut's responsibilities never end. She smiled and giggled. A tight cunt isn't just for the men, though, it was nice for them, too.

They sat at the kitchen table naked. They had spent so much time exposed or naked at the office, at Jacob's home, with clients even, and the Dark Knights club,, being naked at home just seemed natural. Jean knew their house wasn't private like Jacob's and there was a higher risk of someone spotting them through a window at night, but... even that excited the women.

"Don't you think it's weird?" Toni started again. "I mean Ann Jamison... she's arriving tomorrow... Friday. I mean, who flies in on a Friday?"

"Short trip?" Jean offered between bites of salad. Jean thought it was too quiet and looked up. "What?" she finally asked of Toni who was staring at her.

"I think," Toni offered, "that time in the bedroom at the party with us left a far bigger impression on her than even we thought."

* * * *

Jean and Toni were busy at their computers waiting for Ann Jamison to arrive. With an early morning flight, getting a rental car (her choice), and making her way through the city, they figured her arrival between 10:30 and 11:00. Everything had been discussed with Jacob: how they should be dressed, time with the woman, and especially the office sex. It was decided the office sex should be put off until a feel of Ann was achieved.

When the door chime sounded (the door to the office always locked since no walk-ins ever came and they didn't want anyone else accidentally walking to see naked or exposed secretaries), Jean walked quickly to the door. Toni looked up as she passed and wanted to watch the reaction of the woman. Although they had discussed how the two women should be dressed for the visit, they had all ultimately agreed that Ms. Jamison knew enough about them that the normal office style of dress didn't need to be altered.

"Oh, my God!" came the squealing voice of Ann Jamison at the door as she saw Jean. As was their routine, both Jean and Toni were dressed identically. This time in white, semi-sheer, sleeveless blouses unbuttoned and tied beneath their breasts; dark plaid, micro-short, pleated skirts; sheer, white thong; sheer white thigh-high stocking that the skirts didn't cover the elastic lace tops of; and dark 4" high heels. The slightest bending, raising of the arms, or stretching caused the tiny skirts to rise and expose their ass-cheeks.

As the door closed behind them, Jean took the other woman into a tight hug, parted slightly to look into the woman's eyes, found what she was looking for, and kissed her on the lips. "Welcome to Collins Sales," Jean offered. "We're looking forward to... umm... our mutual sharing."

Just then, Toni approached from her desk. "Both of you. This is how you really dress for work? You really are..." Ann tapered off.

"Sluts, yes," Toni confirmed as she pulled the surprised woman into her arms for a kiss, too. "Yes," Toni continued, "we really do work here."

"And," Jean continued, "we really do love sex."

They heard a movement further in the office and all three women turned to find the four Collins men standing in office doorways. "Oh, my God," Ann mumbled softly so just the two women could hear, "all four of them are..."

"Yes, they are," Jean confirmed without requiring the other woman to finish.

Jean took the woman around the office to make the introductions, finishing at Jacob's office where they entered and sat in front of his desk. Jacob was a master of small talk and putting others at ease, something his two secretaries had experienced so long ago. He led the discussion through normal welcoming comments, into the product line details and thoughts for stimulating sales, and landed finally on her schedule.

"I know it is odd to come in on a Friday," she began and confirmed the same thought Toni had expressed the night before, "but I've never been to your city and thought... well..." she glanced sideways at Jean "... someone might be able to show me around? I have a flight out Sunday morning... but I can change it earlier if..."

"Sir," Jean interrupted, "Toni and I already talked about it and we'd like very much to... uhm... spend more time with Ann."

They spent an hour installing and introducing the new software Swanson uses for tracking and reporting orders, production, and shipments. Then, they broke for lunch when Caleb arrived with the take-out orders. Take-out was their normal practice because it was rare that the two women were dressed in a manner appropriate for going out to eat.

The men left the women alone in the glass-enclosed conference room. Finally, Toni got up and seemed to rush to the restroom. "Is she okay?" Ann asked concerned. "She seemed kind of distressed."

Jean studied the woman and decided she knew enough about them to be honest. "Toni doesn't have quite the control, I think. We all agreed we would suspend our normal activities while you are here. At least the most physical ones," she added with a giggle. "She wasn't sure she could so she is trying a different approach. I think it went too far."

Ann leaned back and stared at Jean. Then, "You're talking but not saying what you mean. What exactly are you saying? What 'normal activities' and what 'different approach'?" She leaned forward again and when she spoke it was in a lower tone, "Jean, for God's sake, you ate my pussy to a magnificent orgasm, you don't need to beat around the bush."

Jean sighed. Ann was right, of course, but what they did in this office... but what she and Toni did at the dinner and after... that was no different...

"Truth is, we get fucked a couple times most days and Toni didn't think she could go without so she's had a Lush vibrator inside her but... you know they operate on bluetooth... one of the guys must have figured it out. These skirts are awfully short."

Ann's hand was over her mouth and Jean worried, then Ann started giggling. "So... she's been stimulated while we were going over the software and..."

Jean nodded and her relief at Ann's reaction allowed her to laugh. "Yeah... I think one of the guys turned up the setting on her."

Just then, Toni came out of the restroom looking a bit more... relaxed. Jean waved her over and both women could see there was something in her hand. Toni looked at the two women, "What are you two smiling about?"

"Ann asked what was going on and I told her," Jean confessed.

Toni dropped the Lush on the table and plopped into the chair she had left moments before. Ann gasped when she looked across the table at the younger woman sagged in the chair with thighs parted. "You're thong is soaked!"

Toni giggled and straightened up in the chair, "I should have known one of the guys would have noticed. They like our asses and the antenna sticking out is pretty obvious."

"So, tell me, Jean," Ann continued with interest, "you each are fucked twice a day, you said?"

Toni laughed, "No," while shaking her head and looking at her mom, "usually, in the morning we're fucked by two of the guys, then in the afternoon, often late, the two who fucked me will then fuck mom."

Ann gasped and stared back and forth between Toni and Jean. She collapsed into the back of the chair. "Four fucks most days? Fuck!" She looked at them with a huge smile, "You guys really are sluts." They all laughed, Jean and Toni happily nodding their heads in agreement.

Mid-afternoon Ann left to check into her hotel but promised to meet the women at their home for a casual dinner, though she was hoping for more than dinner. As Jean and Toni already guessed, it was the real reason she made the trip on a Friday.

Once Ann left, there was an immediate collective heightening of anticipation as the office waited for minutes to be sure the client didn't return for some reason. After that, though, the remainder of the afternoon was a frenzy of fucking throughout the office with Jean and Toni moving around the offices in stocking and heels and cum leaking from both holes. As the women were at the door to leave, Toni raised the back of her tiny skirt to flash the guys.

Caleb called out, "Toni, where's your thong?"

She turned at the door with a giggle and shrug, "I couldn't find it." They all laughed.

* * * *

They had given Ann their address and were fully expecting her to arrive later but when they approached their little house a car was stopped in their driveway.

Toni turned to her mom, "Think someone is anxious?"

They parked their car in the garage and led Ann into the house. After sitting in the car, the skirts of both women were high on their asses and Ann shook her head at the sight of both sets of ass cheeks rotating before her.

"I can't believe what you guys do in the office," Ann exclaimed.

Toni turned as they entered the kitchen and dropped her purse on the counter. She took Ann in her arms and kissed her fully on the lips, pulled back with a smile, and seeking her reaction in her face. "There are times we can't quite believe it, either."

Jean ventured, "Do you suck cock, Ann?" The woman nodded with a blush. Jean smiled, took her hand to pull her behind her down the hall. "Good. We have a little ritual after work and you can help us, then."

They were halfway down the little hall when Toni called out, "By the way, welcome to our home."

When she realized she was being led to a bedroom, Ann stammered, "What... what ritual?"

She watched stunned as both women quickly stripped off their clothes and stood naked before her. Before she could react, both women were kissing the sides of her face and touching her breasts from outside her clothes. She felt the buttons of her blouse being undone and the zipper of her skirt being lowered. There had never been a question in her mind why she had decided on coming to visit Collins Sales and especially on a Friday. She had wanted to feel more of what she had experienced before with these women, this mother and daughter. She had never thought of herself as bisexual. Before with the prostitutes, she felt having her pussy eaten was just a means to an orgasm. These women, though, had opened up something more from inside her and she found herself thinking about that until the decision to visit them was too overpowering to deny.

She gasped. Her blouse was gone. Her skirt was gone. The clasps of her bra were being opened and her pantyhose was being peeled down her legs. She knew what she wanted from these two and, apparently, they did, too. She just hadn't expected this. They hadn't asked; they hadn't even implied anything. When her panties were pushed over her hips and down her legs, she was naked between these two naked women, and her body was being stroked, caressed, and probed without a hint of hesitation or questioning. If she had wondered about these two after that party, there was no longer any question in her mind: these women were entirely sexual; these women were used to receiving sex and giving it freely.

The same two words escaped her mouth, "What... ritual?"

The two women turned away from her and stripped the covers from the bed to expose the bottom sheet. In the instant of their hands leaving her, Ann had a feeling of frustration. Jean turned back to her with lust and urgency in her eyes. She looked at Toni and saw the same thing. Jean said, "After work... after we've been fucked by the guys... we come home and, first thing, we suck and lick the spent cum from each other."

Ann stood naked with an open mouth before these two bold women, mother and daughter, calmly and casually talking about an after-work 69 session to clean out their pussies. And, they wanted her to help them. She'd been eaten before, yes, but had never tasted pussy herself. Now... it suddenly hit her. That was why Jean had asked if she sucked cock. If she'd sucked cock, she'd tasted cum, and....

Ann was reacting numbly. She saw Toni recline on the bed, her legs splayed out wide. God, these women were brazen, bold, and self-assured. They knew what they liked and gave it and received it without qualms. Jean held her hand and was pulling her to the bed where Toni lay waiting. While holding Ann's hand, Jean straddled over Toni's head, her pussy settling over her daughter's lips. Jean gasped at the touch of Toni's lips to her cunt lips but held onto Ann's hand. Ann's eyes flicked from Toni's exposed pussy to Jean's face. Both were speaking to her silently and before she understood or realized what she was doing, Ann found her lips and tongue on Toni's pussy as she was reclined between the younger woman's legs. Ann soon found herself lost in only the experience of her first pussy licking, the taste of both spent man-cum and pussy juice on her tongue and lips. And, all around her was the sound of pleasure: groans, moans, gasps, and sighs.

After, Ann watched silently as both women inserted Ben Wa balls into their cunts. Ann asked because it happened as though it was also part of a ritual.

Toni giggled, "It is. Every night we insert them into our cunts before making dinner and going about the rest of our evening. We've graduated to these heavier balls which take more muscle control to keep them inside."

Jean added, "They keep our cunt muscles tight for the men. You see, Ann, we take our work jobs seriously, but we also take seriously our office slut roles." Both women giggled and simultaneously said, "Tight cunts mean happy cocks."

They kept Ann naked like themselves the rest of the evening. Despite having a hotel room waiting for her, Ann agreed to stay the night and both women gave her a repeat 69 before finally sleeping between the two office sluts in Jean's king-sized bed.

In the morning, Jean pulled Ann into the shower with her where there seemed to be a lot more making out going on than washing. Ann was still naked and enjoying the casual touches of Jean and Toni, casual touches that periodically evolved into less casual touching.

Toni whispered to Jean and the two shared a look. Jacob was having another Saturday afternoon BBQ which by now had almost become a weekly event that reinforced a non-work relationship among the six of them. There was no doubt any longer that Ann Jamison had made this visit because she desired to relieve a sexual itch their dinner and party had given her. What the two women had learned through pillow-talk was that Sarah Thompson, the other female Swanson product manager, had confided the very same itch. Toni encouraged Jean so she stepped onto the patio in the back with her smartphone and stood close to the wall where she was probably not visible to the neighbors. Her backyard was not remotely private, unlike Jacob's where they were safe to cavort naked.

"Sir?" Jean said when the connection was made.

"Jean, good morning, dear." Then, she could hear nerves in his voice, "You aren't canceling out of coming over, are you? The boys would be very disappointed."

Jean teased, "Only the boys, sir?"

Jacob laughed, "You know better than that, slut." She did know better than that but it was still good to hear and she delighted in the way he teased her by switching from 'dear' to 'slut'.

She explained the situation and he responded as she expected. "I trust your evaluation of the situation, Jean. You are correct, too, that there is a risk here but we already introduced that at the dinner and party and her cavorting with you two sluts." That wasn't teasing but recognition of Ann's further exposure to that side of our office. There was a slight pause, then, "As I said, I trust your perception of the situation. I guess it's fair that the shoe drops to our feet, though who would have known, right?" Jean laughed. This will be interesting. Jacob came back, "I'll let the boys know so they can get used to the idea." Jean didn't laugh again until after the phone connection had disconnected.

Upon re-entering the house, Toni intercepted her mom. Jean nodded. When Toni raised her eyebrows for more, Jean added softly, "He's letting the guys know that the role of sluts might fall to them." A big smile covered Toni's face. It wasn't anything mean or about time or now they know what it is like. She and her mom were still the real sluts. What she was smiling about was an assured knowledge that the guys' cocks could turn any woman interested in being fucked.

Ann was given very exacting directions for finding Jacob's house and she left to go to the hotel to shower (again) and change into casual clothes and meet them there in her rental car. She had an early Sunday morning flight so no matter what Jean and Toni were doing that night, she needed to be in her hotel room the next morning. They told Ann not to worry too much about what she wore to the BBQ, it may not be relevant for too long. They chuckled. They had every intention of again wearing their short coats to cover their nakedness underneath. The implication caused Ann some nerves, however. She had met Jacob once and his sons not yet. Was she really doing this? Was she really joining these two sluts to get fucked by a black cock? She knew she was. She knew she had to, she was too far into the arousal the Collins office sluts had shown her, but despite the prostitutes Swanson occasionally provided at the parties, this was entirely new to her. Even having spent the night sexually with the two women seemed very different than spending the afternoon including the Collins men. What was the difference exactly? She wasn't sure but maybe it wasn't the fact they were business associates, at all. Maybe, the difference was the big black cock she was assured to find there. She stood naked in front of the mirror in the hotel room, not deciding so much what to wear but verifying she was doing this. Her body showed her all she needed, though: rock-hard nipples and that familiar slickness on the inside of her thighs.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,604 Followers
12