Jean and Toni Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she rang the doorbell, Ann expected to be welcomed by Jacob Collins but was instead greeted by a broadly smiling and very naked Toni Evans who pulled her into yet another lusty embrace and kiss on the lips as though it had been days or weeks since seeing each other. Ann was told what happens on these Saturdays but she still expected a slow transition into it. Clearly not. And stepping out onto the back patio just clarified the relationship of the Collins office.

Jacob jumped up to greet Ann as Toni brought her out when she saw a naked Jean sitting across the lap of, she assumed, was one of the sons. Although he was dressed, he was kissing Jean with an intensity that sent a shiver through her, not to mention the arm around Jean also cupped a breast and his other hand was stroking and probing the pussy as a leg was casually splayed to the side off his lap. It seemed very reluctantly that the two separated as Toni began the introductions around the circle, each of the men rising from chairs to shake her hand. Shake her hand. Jean had clearly been demonstrating what happens here with a very casual approach to sex and they were shaking her hand. Her reaction was weird and unexpected, though. Shaking these big, strong, black hands... each touch sent a shiver coursing through her.

Jacob took her by the arm and led her to a table arranged with a variety of alcohol, wine, and a tub of beer on ice. She pointed to wine, then turned her attention back to the group as Toni crawled into the laps of the other two young men seated next to each other on an outdoor love seat. She was soon kissed by one as the other began stroking and probing her body, her one leg also splaying to the side to obviously open herself to their hands. Then, the pull-over shirts of the men were being pulled up and off and she gasped and sighed at the sight of strong chests being revealed and white hands caressing them.

She felt a tap on her upper arm to find Jacob offering her the glass of wine. She sipped it greedily, "This... this is what they are really like..." said somewhere between a question and a confirming statement.

Jacob chuckled, "Yes, did you think at the dinner and party that it was all an act?"

'I guess so."

He added to confirm, "Jean said you understood what these get-togethers are like and you encouraged them to act normally." Ann nodded, her eyes not leaving the group. Jean was now on her knees assisting in the removal of the man's shorts and underwear. As the garments reached his knees, Ann gasped at the sight of the man's cock. Jacob smiled at her response. Jacob let her attention remain on the group and saw Jean begin her very familiar ritual of loving cock. Toni was now being mauled by the other two: one fondling breasts and nipples while kissing; the other ramming fingers into her cunt and stroking her clit. Her moans were only muffled by the lips of Caleb. Jacob heard Ann's gasps and uneven breathing. "Quite something to see two women so uninhibitedly enjoying the giving and receiving of open stimulation, isn't it?" His eyes were on Ann now and saw her gentle nod. "What you saw them doing when we visited your company was them simply doing what they enjoy. Oh, they are very good at their jobs in the office for us, but they simply enjoy sex, and the more the better it seems." Ann numbly nodded and he saw her hand holding the wine glass shake.

They stood side by side for minutes longer as she sipped her wine and he watched her reaction to what was progressing before them. Her hand shook every time she raised the glass to her lips until her eyes looked into the glass surprised that it was empty. Jean was now riding Matt with her back toward him and her bouncing breasts very visible. Toni was kneeling on the love seat with Terrell fucking into her from behind and Caleb driving his cock into her mouth and throat.

Jacob took her empty glass and placed it on the table and moved to close the deal. "We all knew that your coming out to visit us wasn't about demonstrating the software." She tore her eyes from the fucking openly displayed. She gazed into his eyes and nodded softly. "We knew you wanted to experience more of what you felt from Jean and Toni." She nodded again but with a little more energy. Her breathing was more ragged and her eyes continued to flick over to one or the other of the women being fucked. "You experienced that with them last night but it just caused you to want more." She nodded with a deep blush but he held her eyes. His hands were on her upper arms and caressed up and down and over her shoulders to the sides of her face. "They told you what happens here, how we enjoy relaxed, casual sex we might not have time for in the office." More nodding. He leaned forward and softly kissed her lips. She sucked in a breath and gasped it out into his mouth, her entire body shivering. He broke the kiss, his lips an inch from hers, and allowed his hands to slide from the sides of her face, off her shoulders, and down to lightly caress her breasts covered the buttoned blouse and bra underneath. Her eyes closed as his hands fondled her and she shivered. She pressed her body into his and when her abdomen pressed into him, she gasped and moaned.

His hands pulled her in tight to his body, then one hand slid down to her butt covered in her shorts. He pulled her tighter into his crotch, pressing his very aroused cock into her. She gasped, moaned, and shivered. "Oh... God," she mumbled.

He raised her chin and kissed her harder. "Have you ever had a big cock, Ann?" He felt her shake her head against his shoulder. "That's why you came here, though, isn't it?" She nodded against him. "You want to experience a big cock inside you."

She looked up at him. It seemed her entire body was shivering. "Yes, Jacob. All of it is true. I came here to experience more. I only hoped I might experience you or them." She kissed him this time. Then, she looked up at him concerned, "Does that make me a slut?"

He laughed and she was taken aback for a moment. "Look at them, Ann." The men had rotated in fucking Toni and Jean was shifted to kneeling on the chair and being fucked very aggressively from behind. "Those are sluts. They are fucked nearly four times a day and they would do more. You... you just want a fuck."

She watched the women so openly and happily being fucked without regard to being watched. Ann's hand had somehow begun softly stroking Jacob's cock through his shorts. Her hand hesitated when she became aware of it but, instead of removing it, she turned her head back to him. She gasped out her desperate need, "Will you please fuck me, Jacob." She shuddered. "I have to feel it."

He smiled as his fingers began unbuttoning her blouse. He reached down to kiss her as his hands pulled the blouse from her shorts and opened the garment and slid it off her shoulders to be dropped on the table. While kissing her, he unclasped her bra and felt her shiver and moan into his mouth as the bra opened and he slid it off. He lowered his face to kiss her breasts and suck her nipples as his fingers opened her shorts and pushed them off her hips. As he lowered to his knees, he saw her eyes squeezed shut, a steady stream of moans and sighs coming from her slightly parted lips. Pulling her panties down her legs to reveal her sparsely covered pussy, he leaned in to kiss it, his hands nudging her legs to open further. When his tongue came out and licked her slick lips, her hands found his head for support as she shivered even more strongly.

"Here," he asked as he picked the naked women up in his arms, "or somewhere private?"

"Just fuck me," she blurted out. "God, Jacob, please... just fuck me."

And he did and in a manner she had also never experienced but just witnessed. He set her back onto the patio and quickly stripped off his shirt, slacks, and boxers. She gasped again at seeing his aroused big black cock. He backed into an open chair and pulled her back along with him. After sitting, he pulled her back to his lap. With his knees together, she was forced to back onto him with her legs parted on the outside of his legs facing the rest of the group. Although the rest of them were busy with their own erotic couplings, this was definitely the most exposed and exhibitionistic she had ever allowed happen to herself. But she wanted this so badly, so desperately, she felt she would do almost anything to have it.

Jacob whispered in her ear as he assisted her with her body hovering just above his hard, long, and thick cock, "You take control, Ann. Look at those two sluts and how they enjoy our big cocks. You'll take it all, just go at your pace, as much and as fast or slow as you want."

She numbly nodded her head as she tore her eyes from the scene of the other women delirious in the fucking of those cocks. She looked between her spread thighs and gasped, again. How does something that big fit? But, the others managed it and she was past the point of not trying, not having it, too. She grasped the biggest cock she ever touched or saw and held it up, slowly settling her hips down until she felt the head at her pussy. She involuntarily flinched. Yes, she was going to this. She moved the cock back, her hips forward just inches until she felt the head of it at her hole. She gasped, again, and sucked in a deep breath. Yes, yes, yes... she was going to have a big, black cock inside her. She settled down only inches to feel the head, that big, bulbous head, part her hole and she shivered. She raised her eyes at the two women so aggressively being fucked and loving every moment of it. She settled down further, inches only, and felt her pussy stretch to take the cock, and already with just the head and a couple inches inside her pussy felt a fullness she never imagined. She took a new breath with new resolve, lifted an inch, and plunged down over the black cock. She cried out loudly, gasping, panting, and groaning. She peeked down, sure she had it all inside, and was shocked that only half of his cock was inside her.

The cry had diverted, only slightly, the other five in the group and all eyes moved to the woman from Swanson hovering over Jacob's lap impaled on his cock but many inches still outside. She raised and lowered her body, inches more disappearing into her pussy, her mouth hanging open without new sounds escaping to them, her right hand clutching her breast, her left hand braced on Jacob's thigh for support. Up and down until another loud gasp escaped her mouth and she was sitting on his thighs and fully impaled by big cock. All five smiled at each other: mission accomplished.

* * * *

"Collins Sales, Jean Evans, speaking."

"Jean, this is Ann." Jean smiled, she thought she might hear from her, again, but not so soon. It was only days since the Saturday BBQ when she experienced her first big black cock. "Jean, what are you doing this weekend?"

She chuckled to herself. "What am I doing or what are we doing?"

"Sorry, yes, you're right. What are you all doing?"

"Hang on, Ann, just a moment." Jean rose from her desk and noticed Toni wasn't at hers but did hear sounds coming from Caleb's office. Both women had been well fucked in the morning and neither was wearing the thong they had arrived to work with under the short, covering coat to get from the car into the office. Both women were now only wearing lace shelf bras, thigh-high stockings, and heels. Well, Jean giggled softly, maybe her slut daughter didn't have her bra on any longer. She stepped into Jacob's office with only a soft knock as she entered, reached over his desk to punch the blinking light on his desk phone as she smiled and blew him a kiss.

Pushing another button to put the phone on speaker, "Ann, sorry for putting you on hold. I am with Jacob now. You were wondering if we were busy this weekend?" Jacob reached out to squeeze an exposed nipple above the self bra and wiggled his eyebrows because Saturdays had generally been assumed to be a BBQ and a relaxed day outside the office with unhurried, freely exchanged sex.

"Hi, Jacob. Ahmmm... yes, well... Jacob, thank you, again." He and Jean shared knowing smiles and more wiggling of eyebrows but, clearly, Ann was approaching something with some delicacy. "The thing is," she continued, "remember I mentioned Sarah Thompson?"

"Yes, Ann," Jacob replied with a smile at Jean as he opened his belt and slacks. Jean mouthed, fuck, and he nodded back in agreement. She smiled and hurried around the desk as he scooted his chair back. She held his aroused cock up and sat down on it, taking only two strokes to be sitting on his thighs. They both gasped softly. "You mentioned... Ann... hmmmm... sorry, you mentioned she wasn't feeling... satisfied."

Ann chuckled, "Yes, Jacob, not satisfied at all and not satisfied with the way her product line is being handled, either." All three of them laughed.

"Ummmm... Ann," Jean interjected, "oooooo... after experiencing personally the kind of... ahhhh.... the attention Collins Sales can provide, do you agree we have the experience and... desire... to satisfy Sarah, too?" Jacob had unclasped her bra and was pulling on her nipples as she slowly, smoothly moved up and down on his cock. She couldn't contain all the moans pushing to escape her mouth. As soon as she had heard Ann's voice, she understood where the call would be heading.

"You understand why I asked the question, then. She's getting pressure to make a change or stop complaining. She hates changing agencies, terminating representation. I've been talking to her, though. I confessed what happened over the weekend. She's ready to change, you guys, especially if..." Ann stopped and paused, then, "What are you guys doing? Are you... you are."

"Sorry, Ann," Jean confessed with a more audible moan. "You were so sexy last Friday night and Saturday and I just knew why you were calling."

Jacob jumped in, "It's not Jean's fault, Ann. If someone should apologize, it is me. I opened my pants, she just reacted."

Ann giggled, "Like the slut she is, right?" They both agreed with chuckles. "God, you guys!" she gasped. "I'm sitting here with a drooling pussy at the idea of making this call and the implications of it and I almost came when I realized you two were... well, doing what you so comfortably do." There was a pause. "Jean, are you sitting on him?"

Jacob laughed, "Not so much sitting, Ann. If these two sluts have a cock in them, there is always a lot of movement."

"I remember the feeling, Jacob. God, how I remember the feeling!"

"So," Jacob began to bring the conversation back to the topic, "you think Collins Sales might be able to show Sarah Thompson how eager we are to being the... satisfying partner she and her product line need?"

She indicated that was exactly what she was leading Sarah into. Jean asked, "Ann, I hope you're coming with her so we can continue impressing you with our service."

Ann giggled, "It is definitely my intention of cumming and, this time, much more."

After the call ended, Jean fucked him vigorously to a mutual climax. Then, sitting on his lap and cock, "Sir," she began with a giggle and wicked smiled on her face, "does this make you feel like a slut, too?"

He twisted both nipples and sighed at the feeling of her cunt squeezing around his not softening cock. "A little, maybe. It seems that sex-for-business has turned the tables on me."

"Don't worry about it, sir," she offered as she raised up a few inches and dropped back down. "I can feel that it excites you. Besides, you have three sons you can delegate for Sarah and Ann's satisfaction.

He pushed forward, the chair rolling back and bumping into the credenza behind them. He pushed her over his desk, his cock hardening even more as he pulled back and thrust powerfully into her. She gasped. She loved her job.

"It was... different to... fuck someone... knowing it... was a client... for business," he offered between thrusts and gasps. "I appreciate... even more... what you... and Toni... do for us. I don't... mind doing it, too, but... I have all... the cunt... I really want."

Jean smiled. What a fucking strange compliment. His cock slamming into her cunt, her breasts swinging and bouncing underneath her and she could hear a loud cry of pleasure from another office nearby. Yes, she really, REALLY loved her job.

THE END

12