Jean -- Hot and Crazy Ch. 01

Story Info
Jean Can’t Get No Satisfaction.
6.7k words
4.43
5.8k
5

Part 23 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

Chapter 1: Jean Can't Get No Satisfaction

This story takes place in the summer of 1972 before cell phones, computers, or the internet.

The Sexual Revolution was well underway even though birth control pills for unmarried women technically only became legal in 1972. Sexual liberation led to increased acceptance of sex outside of traditional relationships. The freedom from fear of pregnancy, thanks to the pill, promoted the acceptance of public nudity, pornography, premarital sex, homosexuality, masturbation, alternative forms of sexuality, and the legalization of abortion. - Wikipedia

I started this story in 2017 and abandoned it for six years. The original story was more lighthearted and dealt with my early days dating a woman six years younger than me but far more sexually experienced. When I returned to writing the story, I brought in a new character named Randy. In real life, he took Jean to the senior prom, unaware of what she had planned for after the dance. Like many of my stories, the new version is very dark.

#

Jean's mom answered the phone on the third ring with a formal, "Hello, Williams' residence."

Mrs. Williams was a good-looking divorcee who was always elegantly dressed. She taught English at Ithaca High School, and heaven help anyone who made the tiniest grammatical error. If that wasn't enough to make me nervous, she was a choir member at a fundamentalist Christian Church. At the time, I thought Jean and her mother were born-again Christians. Later, I learned Mrs. Williams only joined the congregation because she followed the choirmaster from her previous church.

Talking to Jean's forbidding mother always made me sweat because I was sleeping with her daughter. It didn't help when Jean told me her mom liked her previous boyfriend better. I felt like I was constantly fighting to win Mrs. Williams' approval.

"Hi, Mrs. Williams, this is Steve. Can I please talk to Jean?"

"Hello, Steve. Please don't tell me you can't make your date with my daughter. She's been looking forward to the dinner and movie you promised for days."

"There has been a change of plans, so Jean may want to wear a different outfit. That's why I must talk to Jean before picking her up."

"Steve, she just got out of the shower. I'll hand her the phone."

I heard Mrs. Williams knock on her daughter's bedroom door. I pictured her dragging the hall phone's long extension cord to Jean's bedroom door, which she hands to her naked, dripping-wet daughter.

Jean sounded breathless. "Hey babe, I'm just about ready."

My erotic vision expands to Jean playing with herself in the shower. I took a deep breath to relax. "Jean, something's come up."

"Oh? Please don't tell me you're canceling at the last minute."

"Oh no. I'll be over soon. It's just that some of the physics grad students want to get together. It will be the last time for some of us to see each other before we scatter to the four corners of the Earth. I thought we could join them and celebrate my Ph.D. and the end of your junior year."

"Well, I was looking forward to spending time with you alone. But you're right. We need to do something to celebrate your hard work to earn your degree. We have the rest of the weekend to ourselves. Whose house are we going to for dinner?"

"We're getting together at a restaurant. Everyone is bringing their girlfriend or wife."

Jean sounded nervous when she said, "What place do you have in mind?"

I'd forgotten that although Jean had grown up in Ithaca, she refused to eat at any downtown restaurant. I had no idea why, but it did restrict our dinner dates.

"David made reservations at Johnny O's in College Town. Is that ok?"

"What should I wear? Johnny O's is too nice for me to wear my usual summer cutoff jeans and halter top outfit."

"I was thinking maybe something classy but flirty. It's my chance to show off what a hot girlfriend I have."

Jean had developed late. She was still unsure of her looks and had not yet accepted that her dancer's body had developed lovely curves. I am a science nerd and average-looking at best. I'm amazed that I'm dating such a hot girl. Maybe she likes the idea of a partner with prospects of a steady, high-paying job. I had yet to learn that a good deal of crazy often comes along with the hot in a woman.

Jean laughed, "Oh, there you go again. You do know that you are certifiable. I'll get my mom to help me pick out some outfits. She's the expert on classy dressing. When you get here, you can help me choose."

"Just remember Johnny O's doesn't have air conditioning, and it's still brutally hot and humid."

"Oh, you don't have to tell me. I was broiling all day at the hospital. The only time I felt comfortable was when I got home and showered. I'm ok now, but only because I'm still dripping wet and standing before a fan."

Oh great, now I had a vision of my gorgeous naked girlfriend caressing her wet body while talking to me. I blame the combination of a hard week in the laboratory and not seeing my hot girlfriend since last weekend for being so incredibly horny.

"Ok. I'll see you in about 20 minutes. We have at least an hour before dinner."

"Ok. Love you."

"Love you too."

Since I'm a guy, I didn't worry about what I would wear. None of my friends would care. A clean pair of shorts and a polo shirt were as classy as it gets for me in the summer. I was at Jean's place in 15 minutes. Her mom answered the door. She could be Jean's twin except for just a few extra pounds. Her stylish outfit suggested that the gorgeous divorcée had plans for Friday evening.

"Hi, Mrs. Williams. You're looking very sophisticated tonight."

Jean's mom laughed, "Steve, you should start calling me Kathy. If my daughter will be rooming with you soon, I think we can be a little less formal."

"Ok, Kathy, but we still need to find a place. So far, everything that is close to the hospital and Cornell is either a dump or expensive."

"Well, you have a couple of months yet to find a place to stay. Right now, you have a more difficult task. You need to help my daughter pick a dress for tonight. She selected a couple of outfits, and I offered some of mine. Unfortunately, she doesn't have a lot of good choices in classy outfits suitable for this miserable weather.

"You probably know by now how much trouble she has making up her mind. She won't listen to me, but she'll want your approval. Considering the restaurant and the hot weather, I'd recommend the floral beach dress I wore on my vacation to the Bahamas. However, don't suggest it immediately, or she'll turn it down out of stubbornness. Let her model the others first. Tell her how great she looks in them, then casually toss out some negative comments. When she tries on the beach dress, be positive. That will make the decision easier for her."

I laughed, "Wow, that's brilliant! I'll make sure I talk to you the next time Jean and I have a decision to make."

"Ok, my date just arrived. You two have a good time. I assume Jean will spend the weekend at your apartment?"

"Yes, I'll ensure she gets off to work on time Monday. Thanks again for the advice. Have a good evening."

I heard Jean's mom greet her date as I knocked on my girlfriend's bedroom door.

"Hey Jean, it's Steve. Can I come in?"

"Please, I need help! I have no idea what to wear!"

I heard her mom walk out the front door, and I took a deep breath to prepare myself for the chaos that always surrounded my energetic girlfriend.

When I opened the door to Jean's bedroom, I was greeted by a song by Jean's favorite group, The Monkeys. My heart began to pound when I saw my twenty-one-year-old girlfriend bending over a pile of clothes on her bed. She was naked except for a pair of low-rise bikini panties that stretched across her curvy dancer's butt. Despite the fan, there was a gleam of sweat on her back. Jean turned and caught me ogling her fantastic ass.

"What are you gawking at? You've seen my scrawny butt before."

I find it sad that so many beautiful women are insecure about their looks. I wasn't the only one who thought Jean was gorgeous. In her senior year at high school, her classmates had selected her and her football hero, Homecoming King and Queen.

As Jean faced me, my eyes lingered on her long, trim legs before traveling up to her panty-covered mound, across her generous bare breasts with pink puffy nipples, to finally arrive at her frowning mouth and dark blue eyes.

"Well, are you going to stand there like an idiot, or are you going to help me pick out clothes for your stupid party?"

"Jean, did I ever tell you how I first fell in love with you at Jacob and Melissa's Christmas party?"

Jean grinned and said, "Maybe about a dozen times. Come on, help me out."

"Well, I just remembered another reason we need to celebrate. It's six months since we met at their Christmas party."

"That's very sweet, Steve, but please focus on helping me."

I have to admit it. I am an ass-man. The first things I notice in a woman are her ass and legs. After that, I check out her face. The last place I look is at the woman's breasts. I prefer women with petite breasts. It's probably a traumatic reaction to my aunt attempting to smother me in her massive bosom when I was a young boy. Since then, I've been terrified of large-breasted women and lilac perfume.

Jean's perky breasts are a little on the large size for me and provide more than the requisite handful. Even so, she had stopped wearing a bra when the women's liberation movement took off. I liked how my girlfriend's tits jiggled in her favorite halter top. What red-blooded American male could complain about women going without a bra?

To keep the story of our meeting short, I fell in love with Jean at a friend's Christmas party. She joined me and a group of my buddies talking about cross-country skiing. She passed me the jug of cheap wine she brought and began asking questions about skiing. I did my best to hold my gaze on her face. Jean dyed her dark hair blond, and I liked the contrast with her dark eyebrows. A little makeup made her blue eyes stunning.

The precise moment I fell in love was when she bent over a stuffed chair to open a window. Her ass was stunning in skinny jeans. She then drank me under the table while I babbled about growing up in California. I realized I didn't know her name or address the next day. Thankfully, I got them from the hostess, Jean's best friend. I was surprised when she agreed to come to my apartment for dinner.

I had been at the Christmas party with my roommate and another friend. My roommate played center in college and outweighed me by fifty pounds. My other friend was a short, skinny Jewish kid who possibly weighed a hundred pounds, dripping wet with his glasses on. I am reasonably average in size at about six feet and 165 pounds. I found out later that Jean had no idea which of us had invited her to dinner. Going to a stranger's apartment took guts or a hint of craziness when you have no idea who will answer the door. She claims she was pleased to see it was me.

I fitted her with cross-country skis for our second date. I was impressed when she kept up with my friends her first time out. If I gave her a report card, it would be straight A's across the board.

After only two dates, I was utterly captivated. Jean was the smartest, prettiest, and most athletic girl I had ever dated. Those are the reasons I agreed to postpone sex when she said she wanted to get to know me better first. Jean said sex had always gotten in the way of a deep relationship. I wanted her so badly that I was willing to wait.

The crazy part was that she was dating a bartender when we met. In the spur of the moment, Jean went to her work friend's Christmas party when her boyfriend left town to visit relatives. I already mentioned that she has a hard time making decisions. The bartender and I dated Jean on alternate weekends for the first four months after I met her. I doubt he appreciated sharing Jean with me any more than I did with him. Luckily, I had a lot of patience because she still made me wait for sex. I would have gone crazy if I wasn't sleeping with another woman on those alternate weekends. Thankfully, my backup lover was only interested in unconditional sex.

Ultimately, I won Jean because I wanted her more than her bartender boyfriend did. However, she only committed to me full-time when my competition joined a commune run by the Baby Guru from India. Finally, I had her to myself, although I knew I was still on probation. I was delighted to learn that my girlfriend was hot in bed. In fact, Jean was more experienced than me and eager to teach me what pleased her.

"Well, what do you think?"

Jean had slipped into a long formal dress and modeled it for me. The tight-flowing lines of the silky cream-colored dress clung to her curves. The top had a scoop neck that revealed a good deal of lovely cleavage. I was mesmerized watching her unconstrained nipples dance around beneath the gossamer cloth.

'Turn around. I need to see the back.'

When Jean turned, I inhaled sharply. The dress left her toned back bare to her waist. Best of all, the silky fabric clung to her curvy butt and did nothing to hide the cleft between her glorious ass cheeks. It was hard to think of anything negative about the dress other than I preferred Jean naked.

"Well, it is stunning. If you want to relive your prom, it would be perfect. We could even replay every girl's fantasy of losing their virginity on prom night."

"Steve, you know nothing about girls' fantasies. Just tell me what you think about the dress."

"Sorry, but I think it is a bit over the top for tonight's gathering."

Jean pushed the shoulder straps off, and the silky dress flowed down her body to the floor.

She said, "The dress is too warm anyway, but you have to promise to take me to a classy place someday where I can wear it."

"I promise. I'd love to take you to dinner in that dress and dance the night away. Of course, you'll need to give me many more dance lessons."

Jean smiled when her favorite Monkeys' song began playing.

Cheer up, Sleepy Jean, oh, what can it mean

To a daydream believer and a homecoming queen?

My girlfriend let all her inhibitions go and joyfully danced around the room in her panties. Her happy mood was infectious, and I laughed as I cheered her on while enjoying the sight of Jean's generous breasts bouncing around to the beat. Her years of taking dance classes were evident in her graceful moves. I wished I had known her when she was a popular cheerleader in high school. Maybe I could have been her 'white knight on a steed,' but in reality, I'd been a socially awkward science nerd in high school.

When the song ended, Jean returned to modeling one outfit after another. I managed to find something not quite right about each of her choices. Finally, only her mom's floral beach dress was left.

"I think my mom got this whimsical dress to wear over her bikini at a Caribbean resort. It's definitely lightweight enough for a hot night on the town. If you find something wrong with this dress, I'll have to go naked or wear my cutoff shorts and a tee shirt."

"I vote for naked."

Jean scowled at my stupid comment as she pulled on the sexy dress. I loved it at first sight partly because it signaled that I had finally earned the approval of Jean's mother. Why else would the prissy woman recommend her daughter wear such a revealing garment?

Jean said, "Can you be a good Boy Scout and help me with the ties?"

I thought the fairytale dress was spectacular. I loved the lightweight material that showed the silhouette of Jean's luscious body when she stood in front of the bathroom light. The top was made to look like a white rose with pink shading along the edges of the petals. Two narrow petals in front and two in back were held up by spaghetti straps tied on her shoulders. Both petals in front were separated by a couple of inches from the other, exposing a lot of skin all the way down to an elastic waistband. The petals in the back were even narrower, and I thought the five-inch gap at her waist would be the perfect place to slip my hand inside the back of her dress and fondle her fantastic ass.

The bottom consisted of overlapping light green leaves. The translucent leaves were separate pieces up to the waist, and the tips only covered Jean's trim legs to her upper mid-thigh. The dress did a great job of emphasizing her curves. I grinned when Jean spun around, and the leaves flared out to show her bikini panties.

Jean turned in front of the mirror and said, "The dress is almost transparent. I think I can see my nipples."

"The pink edges of the petals are like camouflage. You must really stare at just the right spot to see a hint of your pink nipples. Johnny O's is a lot darker than this room. I doubt anyone will notice."

Jean leaned over in front of the mirror and wrinkled her forehead. "The top shows a lot of cleavage. Don't you think the dress is a little too slutty?"

I looked down the front of the dress and told the truth. "You're good. Everything is covered except for a hint of the sides of your lovely breasts. If you want my opinion, it is the right balance of flirty and classy. It's perfect for a hot and humid summer night. You will definitely be the fairest one of all at the party."

My compliment helped relieve her concerns. I didn't tell her that I could see most of her breasts under the petals from the sides.

Jean said, "It makes me look like a fairy in the Shakespeare comedy we did in high school. Do you think people will laugh at me?"

"Jean, you look gorgeous. Don't worry. It's a group of graduate students and their partners. The nerds will be blown away. The women will be jealous. Not a chance anyone will be laughing."

Jean gave me one of her thousand-watt smiles. "So, when do we leave for the party."

"We have about half an hour before we need to leave. I think you should take off the dress."

"Why?"

"I don't want to wrinkle it while I make out with you."

Jean giggled and turned her back to me. "I guess you better untie my straps."

Jean spun around as the dress fell to the floor and jumped into my arms. I held on to her warm body as I fell backward onto the bed. Jean's mouth locked on mine, and her tongue darted into my mouth. My hands ran down her back and slipped under her panties. Damn, she had the most fabulous ass I had ever felt. I couldn't get enough of it.

Jean rolled onto her back and pulled my mouth to her breast. I kneaded her ample breast in my hand as I sucked on her nipple. She had taught me that she loved having me play with her breasts. I made sure I gave both of her lovely breasts equal attention. Meanwhile, my other hand had stayed inside the back of her panties. My fingers pressed into her ass crack and worked their way down to that delightful place just between her pussy and her asshole. I caressed the lower part of her pussy lips, but Jean wanted more, so I pulled out my hand and drove it inside the front of her panties. I rubbed my fingers on the outside of her labia before drawing my fingertips back up her wet slit.

Jean was soon writhing and moaning. Her breath was ragged. She arched her back and pushed her wet panties down her legs. She finished disrobing by kicking them to the floor. I welcomed my first chance to inspect her pussy since she'd groomed her dark pubic hair for swimsuit season. She'd shaved off anything not covered by her tiny string bikini bottom and trimmed the remaining strands to about a half inch. The results looked fantastic. The short hairs she'd left enhanced the sensual display while doing little to conceal her swollen pussy lips. Before I had my fill of inspecting her glistening pussy, she pulled my mouth down to her wet sex, which I began to lick enthusiastically. The taste and smell enhanced my arousal to the point where I was close to losing control.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers
12