All Comments on 'Jean -- Hot and Crazy Ch. 01'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
loericsloerics3 months agoAuthor

I have everything but the last chapter complete and will be posting as fast as the heroic Literotica crew reviews them. I have an outline for the conclusion, so hopefully, I’ll be able to post it without my usual long delay. I know endings are my weakness and this year, I hope to finish a couple of other stories I have left dangling.

loericsloerics3 months agoAuthor

In the second chapter, I start delivering the “Hot and Crazy” promised in the title. My inspiration comes from the nightmares that still wake me shaken years after Jean and I were young. After waking in a sweat, I spend wakeless hours reliving the terror. I hope that putting our story on paper will help me break the cycle of fear and regret.

If you don’t like dark stories, I suggest you quit reading now. Perhaps it will help those who ignore my warning if I confess it’s all a fantasy. However, my mother taught me not to lie. In any case, much of the story is hard to believe, and it will be safer for your mental health if you read it as fiction. I’ll let you be the judge.

UncleBullyUncleBully3 months ago

More adventures of Jean. nice

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES