Jean -- Hot and Crazy Ch. 04

Story Info
Jean Tutors the Clueless Nerds.
4k words
4.71
4.2k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 02/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

Chapter 4: Jean Teaches the Clueless Nerds

This story takes place in the summer of 1972 before cell phones, computers, or the Internet.

#

"What the fuck, Jacob. You don't know if you came in my God damn pussy?"

I was stunned as I listened to my girlfriend screaming curses at my best friend. The sensual encounter the three of us had experienced under the waterfall had come to an ugly end. Moments before, I'd held Jean tight in my arms and tried to work my cock into her gorgeous ass while Jacob fucked her hard. She'd warned him not to cum inside of her vagina because she wasn't on the pill, and she was at the height of her fertility. Poor Jacob wasn't sure if he'd pulled out in time.

"Um, uh, I really don't know. Maybe the first little shot of cum was inside you? I don't know for sure. I'm sorry."

Jean laid down in the creek with her legs pointing upstream, spreading them wide so the current washed against her gaping vagina. She lay there a long time with one hand over her eyes and the other rubbing her slit. I was getting nervous when she finally sat up.

Jean said, "Once again, I'm left without an orgasm."

Jacob and I felt so guilty that we couldn't reply. A couple of minutes later, Jean broke the painful silence.

"We should take this party indoors. Jacob, is your basement apartment cooler than Steve's broiling attic apartment?"

Jacob said, "It's on the shady side of the house and should be livable. I've got some weed we could do while listening to music."

"That sounds nice." Jean spent a moment washing her pussy for the fourth or fifth time. "How are you stocked for condoms?"

"Just before Melissa dumped me, I ordered some fruit-flavored condoms. The box is still untouched."

"Perfect. Let's go."

We heard something scurry up the trail as we walked to our clothes. Was someone spying on us?

Jean said, "Anyone seen my underwear? I know I put them right on top."

Jacob said, "It was there when I left. Do you think the voyeur took it?"

I said, "Oh great, we have a panty sniffer on the loose."

Jean said, "Not funny, mister. I guess I'll have to go commando. I won't miss that stupid G-string, but you won't be seeing any more cartwheels."

#

After we dressed, we headed up the path. We were at Jacob's apartment in ten minutes. The house was on a slope, and the basement was cut into the side of the hill. The apartment was a large two-bedroom with a kitchen and living room. Thankfully, it was cooler inside. Even better, Jacob's rich, arrogant roommate, Brad, was out.

Jean and I sat on his couch. Jacob went into the kitchen and returned with three large tumblers of ice water. He put on some Billie Holiday and lowered the lights. He grabbed a cigar box that held his marijuana stash and set it on an end table.

When he went to sit down, Jean said, "Aren't you forgetting something? You said you had condoms."

Jacob was in shock when he left the room. He probably thought Jean was joking about the condoms. He returned soon with an unopened mail-order box holding four dozen brightly colored, fruit-flavored condoms. I tried not to laugh.

Jacob was grinning when he sat down and pulled out a fat joint. He took a long, slow drag and handed it to Jean. She did the same and passed it to me. When I passed it back to Jean, she got up on her knees. She put the joint backward in her mouth and gave Jacob a shotgun. As she blew the smoke into his mouth, she cradled his head and pressed her lips against his. She turned to me and repeated the process. As she blew the smoke into my lungs, I ran my hand up her thigh and caressed her bare ass. I had a nice view of her plump breasts as she leaned toward me. Jacob had helped Jean get dressed in the gorge and had left the straps far looser than I had before.

Jean turned back to Jacob and straddled his lap. I've seen shotguns before, but I've never seen one combined with a lap dance. Jacob followed my lead and slid his hand under her dress to massage her curvaceous ass. Jean pulled back from his lips but kept grinding against his lap. When Jacob finally exhaled, Jean leaned in to give him another shotgun. Jacob took this opportunity to slip his hand inside of her dress and cup her breast. There was little left of the joint by the time she finished. I guess I missed my turn.

Jean stood up and pulled Jacob to his feet. He turned away from me to hide his erection.

Jean said, "Dance with me."

Jacob didn't need much encouragement and put on a slow number. Jean pressed her body against Jacob's and rubbed against him as she swayed to the sensual music. My friend slipped his hands inside the top of her dress and massaged her magnificent breasts.

When the song ended, she looked at me and said, "Your turn, Steve."

Jacob sat down and rolled another joint. Jean pressed her body into mine and whispered in my ear.

"It's a basic box step. Do you want me to count out the beat?"

"Thanks for the hint. I think I can manage now."

My hands were under her dress, cupping her bare ass as we danced. Her arms were holding me tight as she rubbed her breasts against me. After a bit, I brought my hand to the top of her dress and untied her shoulder straps. The rose petals fluttered to her waist. Jacob gasped at the sight of her bare breasts. I caressed Jean's bare back before pushing my hand under the elastic waistband and cupping her naked ass. If I forgot to mention that I am an ass-man, I should state that Jean has a fantastic ass. I rubbed my finger down her ass crack to the bottom of her pussy slit. Damn, she was wet. Jean moaned into my ear as I pushed my finger into her tight vagina. Jacob went into the kitchen to give us some privacy.

Jean whispered, "You know that this is all your fault."

"What do you mean?"

Jean hissed, "You do know where this is going, don't you?"

I hadn't really thought about it. I was in the moment and going with the flow. It took me a moment to catch Jean's drift."

I said, "Well, it's your body and your rules."

"I'm not worried about myself. Are you comfortable with what's happening? If not, you should take me back to your apartment and fuck me silly. I don't want you going all crazy on me later with your barely suppressed Catholic morality. I want to know if you will still love me tomorrow?"

I'm pretty damn good at solving relativistic quantum electrodynamics problems, but Jean was right about me being confused about moral questions. This situation was an emotional minefield. What would I think of Jean tomorrow? What would she think of me? Then, there was Jacob's mental state to consider. Finally, I realized that I'd probably never get this chance again.

I said, "Jean, I love you completely. I'll love you tomorrow and forever. Let's see where this goes. If one of us gets uncomfortable, we can always stop. I'm fine with what's happened so far."

We danced a little before Jean kissed me hard and said, "I may teach you to dance yet. I'm impressed with how much you've loosened up since we met. Let's get this party going."

Jean walked to the kitchen door and said, "Jacob, do you have another joint?"

Jacob smiled and returned to the living room carrying a jug of chilled white wine and three glasses.

Jean sat down between us. She left the top of her dress down. Perhaps it felt cooler that way. We sat back and sipped our wine. I grew up in California and told Jacob he would enjoy himself in the Bay Area. Jean poked me in the ribs when I said how hot California girls were.

Jean said, "Jacob, where's the joint?

Jacob lit the joint and passed it to Jean. She straddled my lap and gave me a shotgun. When my hot girlfriend started her lap dance routine, I pinched her nipples. She has very sensitive breasts, and I always made sure they got plenty of stimulation.

Jean decided it was Jacob's turn. She hopped from my lap to his and hardly missed a beat. Jacob was getting a great lap dance. Unlike professional lap dancers, Jean didn't object when Jacob caressed her generous tits. Instead, she rubbed her bare pussy harder against his bulging erection pressing against his nylon shorts. I knew she was going for it when she passed me the joint. I took a long drag as I admired her performance. Jean was so horny, I thought she would explode when Jacob slid a hand up her thigh and disappeared under her dress. I couldn't see where Jacob's hand was, but from how Jean arched her back, I was pretty sure he was playing with something very sensitive.

Jean sat back and pulled Jacob's polo shirt over his head. She dismounted from his lap and knelt beside him. Jacob's basketball shorts had a noticeable bulge. Jean pulled them down and grabbed his erection. She gave it a couple of slow strokes. Jacob groaned as he leaned back on the couch with his eyes pressed tight shut. Jean knelt and took the head of Jacob's cock in her mouth. My friend put his hand on the back of Jean's neck as if he feared she might escape. I watched intently as her mouth began to bob up and down his shaft. I couldn't help noticing that my friend's cock was fatter than mine and maybe a half-inch longer.

Jean's kneeling position on the couch put her lovely ass right in my face. I grabbed her dress by the waist and pulled it to her knees. She raised one knee after the other to let me pull the dress completely off. She didn't even miss a stroke working Jacob's cock. I kneaded Jean's ass cheeks as I admired the view. I slipped a hand between her legs and quickly pushed a finger into her sopping vagina. I slid my other hand around her hip and found her wet pussy. I ran my fingers up and down her slit. I was surprised to feel a protruding nub at the top of her pussy. Jean rocked against my finger in her wet vagina as I ran circles around this hard nub. Jean moaned louder when I began rubbing this protrusion vigorously. My cock was as hard as I'd ever felt it. I stood up and dropped my shorts and briefs. Somehow, I remembered to grab a raspberry-flavored condom and roll it on. I pushed her thighs apart and shoved my cock deep into her wet pussy. Damn, she was tight! I doubt I lasted a minute before I came hard. By the time my cock slipped out, Jacob had cum in Jean's mouth. Jean swallowed a couple of times before licking my friend's softening cock clean.

We all sat back on the couch, panting for breath. We were sitting close together with our sweaty bodies touching. Jacob grabbed the jug of wine and took a swig before handing it to Jean. She took a big mouthful and swirled it around before swallowing. She took another healthy swig before giving it to me. I assumed we were finished for the night and was trying to gather my strength to get dressed and take Jean across the street to sleep at my place. Of course, I was a clueless nerd, so what did I know about women and their needs?

I said, "That was amazing!"

Jacob said, "Thanks, Jean, you have no idea how much that means to me."

Jean laughed, "You guys sound like we're all done. Well, you both got off, but you left me high and dry again. There's no way you're going to get away without my having an orgasm. Once you guys recover, you two nerds will take turns fucking me until I come."

Now that I knew what was next, I sat back with a big grin. Jacob looked pretty excited, too.

Jacob rolled another joint, and we sat back and listened to some cool jazz while we recovered. When we finished the joint, Jacob went into the kitchen and returned with a carton of Purity mint chocolate chip and three spoons. This is my favorite ice cream in the world, and it was even better being high. I don't know how Jean got ice cream on both breasts, but Jacob and I did our best to clean her up. When Jacob got ice cream on his penis, Jean licked him clean. She carefully licked the sides of his shaft and his balls before swallowing his straining cock to the root. I got so excited watching that I accidentally spilled ice cream on my lap. Having Jean clean my shaft was much more fun than watching her clean Jacob's.

Jean said, "I think you guys are almost recovered. Jacob, I have a favor to ask."

"Anything you want."

She leaned over and whispered in his ear. He got up from the couch and disappeared into his bedroom. I looked at Jean with a questioning expression.

She said, "It's a graduation present for you, ass-man."

Jacob returned and handed Jean something that she quickly hid between the couch cushions. We sat quietly for a bit. Jean had a hand around each of our cocks and slowly stroked them. I think she was eager to know when we had fully recovered. Once we were firm again, Jean stood and pulled me from the couch.

Jean said, "Jacob, lay down on the couch."

Jean knelt by the couch and sucked Jacob's penis until it stood up like a good soldier. She slid a strawberry-flavored condom over his straining cock before straddling Jacob's waist and lowering herself onto his erection. She rubbed the top of her pussy as she worked her vagina up and down Jacob's cock. His hands were all over Jean's breasts. They both groaned when she bottomed out. She raised her hips until only the head of Jacob's cock was inside. My sweet girlfriend paused momentarily before slamming her hips down to take in all of Jacob's fat erection. She kept strumming her little nub and moaning the whole time. Her breasts were shaking most delightfully as she pounded her body against his. It was a beautiful sight, but I felt left out.

Jean pressed her plump breasts against Jacob's chest. Her hand dug into the cushion, and she handed me a tube of KY jelly.

Jean looked over her shoulder at me and winked. "You know what to do with this ass-man."

I just about fainted. I'd been interrupted under the waterfall with only the head of my cock in Jean's gorgeous ass, and I was sure my anal fantasy would stay a dream to my dying day. I rubbed my cock until it got harder. My hands were shaking as I opened the tube. I rubbed KY around my cock. I knelt behind the mating couple. Jean was grinding slowly on Jacob's cock. I parted her athletic ass cheeks and put some lubricant on my finger. I worked it slowly into her ass. Jean groaned as I worked my finger around in her nether channel. I pulled my finger out and added more lube. After I pulled my finger out, I moved between Jacob's legs and pressed my cock between my girlfriend's ass cheeks. I took a deep breath and pushed my bare cock against her ass hole. I heard Jean suck in her breath as I drove my cock through her tight sphincter. Thanks to the lube, I slid in deep without too much effort. I paused to give Jean a chance to adjust. I was in paradise.

When Jean pulled her pussy up Jacob's shaft, I copied her by pulling my cock almost all the way out of her ass. I hesitated for a moment before realizing it was my move. I crammed my cock into the depths of her ass, shoving her hips down until Jacob's erection once again was buried in her tight pussy. We managed to find a rhythm that worked. We were not moving fast when we pulled back, but we finished by slamming back down each time. I wanted Jean to come, but once again, Jacob and I came first and last. After Jacob came, Jean had to stop bucking against his limp cock. I managed to last a little longer, but soon I shot my load deep in her ass.

When we sat back down on the couch, the three of us were a sweaty mess. Jean was staring straight ahead with a distant look in her eyes. Jacob handed her the jug of wine. By now, it was only half full. Jean sighed and took a deep swig. We sat sharing the cold white wine as we recovered from some of the most mind-boggling sex I'd ever had.

Jean said, "I don't want you guys to take this the wrong way. I know you are both trying hard to please me, but you aren't getting me there. Can I give you some pointers?"

I looked at Jean. She looked tense.

I sighed and said, "Well, I gave you my best. I'm sorry, but I can't last longer than that."

Jean replied, "It's not just a matter of how long you last. It's more a matter of technique. You're not likely to give me an orgasm just pounding my ass or pussy, no matter how long you last. I need direct stimulation of my clit to get off."

Jacob and I just stared at Jean, "Your clit?"

Jean looked at me and then at Jacob. She laughed and said, "You really don't know what a clit is? Steve, earlier in my bedroom, you managed to hit it with your tongue several times. I thought it was intentional. Jacob was doing a good job in the cave under the waterfall. Steve, just a minute ago, you were playing with my clit. I guess, once again, it was all by accident."

1972 was a time before the Internet or even readily available sex manuals. The Joy of Sex didn't come out until later in the year. I tried to recall a mention of a clit in Playboy. At that time, the centerfolds always hid the playmate's pussy behind a mass of pubic hair. Besides Jean, I had only seen one other pussy. All of my other girlfriends insisted that we have sex in the dark. Jacob and I just stared at Jean and shook our heads.

Jean said, "Pass me the wine. I need a drink before I do a pussy show and tell."

Jean took an extra-long swallow of wine before laying back on the couch between us. She spread her legs wide and hooked them over our knees. My girlfriend ran both hands through her dark pussy hair and spread her labia. She pushed one finger into her vagina.

"Neither of you nerds had trouble spreading my pussy lips and finding my vagina. My clit is this little nub at the other end of my slit. Mine is excited and protruding a little. Some women have clits that stay hidden. In any case, you need to stimulate a woman's clit if you want her to come. Just take it easy at first and caress around it. If you get impatient, it can be painful. It's like a guy's balls. Once a guy is excited, you can be pretty rough with them. It's pretty much the same with a girl's clit."

Jean was breathing hard now, and her body jerked every time she rubbed her fingertips over her clit.

Jean looked at me and said, "Go ahead and try it. Get your fingers wet first."

I reached down and ran my fingers up her wet pussy before rubbing them over her clit. Jean closed her eyes and smiled.

Jean moaned, "Steve, give Jacob a turn while you suck on my breast."

I cupped Jean's gorgeous breast in my hand and sucked her pointy nipple into my mouth. Jean lifted her body as I pushed a hand under her ass and grasped hard. I managed to slip a finger into her sopping wet vagina. I looked down and saw Jacob's fingers strumming across Jean's clit. Jean began to writhe around between our eager hands. Soon, she was as excited as I had ever seen her.

"Oooohhhhh God, don't stop! Ohhh ohhhh oh..."

I was sure that Jean was getting close when the door to the apartment flew open, and Jacob's roommate, Brad, strolled into the room. We froze momentarily before Jacob and I jumped away from Jean like she was radioactive. I looked around for Jean's dress, but it was lying on the floor, out of reach. I was surprised when Jean made no effort to cover herself and just stared up at Brad, whose eyes were locked on my girlfriend's swollen pussy.

Brad said, "Well, it looks like you two nerds are having a party and didn't invite me."

I was angry that Jacob's roommate had interrupted our threesome. Brad is your typical spoiled rich kid. His dad owns an international corporation, and Brad is at Cornell to get his MBA. His father was self-made and felt his son needed to earn the right to take over the company when he retired. After graduate school, he would start at the bottom layer of management in his father's company and work his way up. The funny thing is how the privileged children of wealthy families think that they actually earned their rapid promotions.

Brad always had money and plenty of women. Every girl for miles around wanted to have his baby and marry him. It didn't hurt that he was tall, handsome, and platinum blond. It was unusual for a woman to turn him down. He had been the starting quarterback and a big fraternity man in college. He hardly bothered to study in graduate school and spent most of his time chasing anything in a skirt. I thought he was as dumb as a box of rocks. In my opinion, he was well qualified to be a CEO. Oh, did I forget to mention that I didn't like Brad?

loerics
loerics
959 Followers
12