Jean -- Hot and Crazy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob said, "What are you doing home so early?"

Brad said, "I dumped my date. The fucking bitch greeted me at her door half-dressed and teased me with her hot body before she refused to have sex unless we were engaged. She left me so aroused and desperate that I considered going to a prostitute. So, who will introduce me to the gorgeous naked lady?"

Jacob said, "This is Steve's girlfriend, Jean. We've been celebrating Steve and me getting our doctoral degrees."

"Yeah, congratulations. Are you going to offer me any wine?"

Jacob passed him the jug of wine. Brad tipped it back and drained it. He dropped the jug onto the carpet and wiped his mouth. He was now standing close to the couch between Jean's spread thighs. Her neatly trimmed pubic hair was parted, exposing her glistening wet pussy. Brad was staring down at Jean's open slit and protruding clit. I was surprised that she had still not made any effort to cover herself. Instead, she began lightly caressing herself as she focused on the bulge in Brad's shorts.

Jean said, "Jacob, don't stand there like a statue. Your roommate needs more wine if he's going to join our little party."

12