Jean Pierre Ch. 01

Story Info
French Captain captured enslaved in England.
1k words
3.6
20.8k
7
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmint
Emmint
94 Followers

Jean Pierre Pony Boy

Lady Hortense Walters with Felicity, her cousin, and her father Lord Michael Walters came out of a cave onto the beach where they saw the unconscious body of Captain Jean Pierre Caron. Lord Michael grabbed him hauling him up, he shook him into consciousness. "Another, my dears," they returned to the cave, dragging Jean Pierre with them. Felicity lit the torches; Jean Pierre's eyes widened as he took in the sight of the naked men chained Spread out wide to the cave walls. Lord Michael produced a pistol. "Strip! Worm! Now! I want you bare-arsed now!" Jean Pierre didn't take any chance that Lord Michael wouldn't shoot him, he stripped until like all the others he was naked, and he looked around the cave seeing instruments of torture dotted about him. Felicity took him to a large A-frame.

"Drape yourself over it, legs this side body the other," he obeyed she locked his ankles to the base of one side of the frame and his wrist to the base of the other side, the frame was so large that he couldn't reach the floor with his fingers or toes. As he looked between his legs he could see Lady Hortense leading one of the other naked men she was at the same time caressing the man between the legs, then it went dark as Felicity placed a blindfold on him. Lord Michael picked a tub of goose fat up from a shelf, Jean Pierre shivered moaning as Lord Michael massaged the fat into his rear-hole. "Like that, do you? Let's see if you like this? Dog!" The naked man came forward, he presented his tool pushing it against Jean Pierre's rear-hole, and Jean Pierre yelped struggling as the man pushed up into him.

"Non, s'il vous plaît, vous ne pouvez pas faire ceci!"

"English, you ignorant bastard! And anyway who said you could talk, you can scream if you want, but not talk!" Jean Pierre screamed as the man thrust into him repeatedly. Once the rape was over Lord Michael took a whip to his bum cheeks, Jean Pierre screamed anew as his ass burned with the fire of each blow. Lady Hortense freed him from the frame and shoved him down to lie face up, she lifted her dress revealing her nakedness and then slammed herself down forcing his nose up into her quim. "Lick, you French Dog, make me come? If you don't your feet will suffer," Jean Pierre felt his legs being lifted and bound to a beam.

"Is he licking?"

"No, father, he's particularly stubborn." Then came the pain as Lord Michael took a thin cane and lashed it down onto the soles of Jean Pierre's feet, his scream was muffled by Lady Hortense's pleasure hole, he started to lick."

"I bet you thought the pain would stop, you should have obeyed straightaway, his licks became ever more desperate as the blows of the cane sent his mind crazy breaking him to their will. He knew that he would do whatever it took to satisfy them, even when Lady Hortense rose Lord Michael went on raining blows down onto his feet for at least a further hour. After that they freed his feet from the beam and forced him up to hobble around the cave, the cane landed on his back. "Faster than that idiot, faster, get those knees up higher, pony. You'll learn to love the life of a pony boy, we will ride you often," his brain went into overdrive at the thought that he was to be used as pony.

The other prisoners looked on enviously as Lady Hortense fastened a collar and leash round Jean Pierre's neck and led him up another flight of stone stairs to a stables that had loose boxes each containing a pony boy kept in the strictest bondage.

"Look, father, he's getting hard just seeing these others."

"Yes."

A groom came to take Jean Pierre to the only spare loose box fastening him spread out painfully wide. Jean Pierre cried out as the groom placed a restricting bridle to him lodging the bit behind his teeth tears ran down his face as the groom grasped Jean Pierre's genitals crushing them tightly into a chastity device.

"He's to stay like this for three days no food or water!"

"Yes, Your Lordship."

Jean Pierre's eyes followed them as they left. No food or water for three days he wasn't sure he could survive that ordeal. He watched the groom feed and water the other pony boys, his stomach rumbled he hadn't eaten since the night before his capture.

Three days later Lord Michael and Lady Hortense came to watch as the groom freed him from his bonds, Jean Pierre eyed the food they'd already poured into his manager, his hunger making him drool over the bit in his mouth. His wrists were now bound behind his back.

"Eat! You slut!"

He'd seen how the other pony boys ate so bent down and started to lap up the food God the taste of the food was disgusting but he was too hungry to care. Then the manger was filled with water and he was forced to drink it all and to lick the manger clean. The groom clipped reins to his bit and led him from the stables to the training barn where Lord Michael, Lady Hortense and Felicity watched as he was tethered to a capstan with other novice pony boys. He could see other pony boys learning to carry riders and pull gigs.

"This capstan is designed to build your strength up. You will run getting your knees up as high as your chest until I decide your fast enough to go on to join the more experienced ponies. If you think you're hard done by spare a thought for those in the cave below they will be auctioned off to others like me perhaps worse than me torture will be normal maybe even castration."

Jean Pierre thanked God that he'd avoided that fate and started to run with the groom's whip landing on his back again and again to encourage him to run faster and faster.

"Come my dears let us go for our walk, perhaps we will find others to join these others."

Jean Pierre wasn't sure how he felt about his new life, he knew that his cock liked them using him he'd never been so hard. He wasn't sure who he wanted to fuck Lord Michael, Lady Hortense or her friend Felicity.

Emmint
Emmint
94 Followers