Jean Pierre Ch. 02

Story Info
Jean Pierre is turned into a pony stallion.
1.5k words
4.23
21.7k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Emmint
Emmint
94 Followers

Jean Pierre Stallion

Jean Pierre had been pushing the capstan round now for months now building up his muscles and getting faster and faster. He'd seen other ponies taken to join the more experienced pony boys and been joined by other slaves some were English but the majority were French. There were too many French pony boys to be captured sailors but gagged as they were they couldn't tell him how they were captured. The whip was an ever present reminder that he would never be free. This day was different they didn't lead him to the capstan but over to join the experienced pony boys. They clipped a long rein to the bit gag and taking a long whip struck him across his butt cheeks, Jean Pierre realized that like a real horse he would start out being lunged.

"Ah all ready for the next part of your training. This is where you get you slave name which you must answer to at all times. Your name will be Frenchman's Sissy. They will train you to run races and you'd better win or we'll castrate you and send you to serve in the mines or sell you to the Harems in Moorish Africa."

OH GOD NO! Jean Pierre tried to plead with them but the gag only allowed him to make gurgling noises. He ran on praying for freedom and yet his cock grew harder or it would have if it wasn't confined.

"Free his cock only," Lord Michael said.

The grooms changed his restraint for one that crushed his balls almost into nothing, he whimpered and yet the need to be fucked was still there. His whimpers turned into moans of helpless arousal. His cock stuck out obscenely twitching and begging them to punish it. Lord Michael lashed it with his crop, Jean Pierre tried to move away but couldn't avoid another blow.

"You're my little pony and if you come without permission you'll regret it."

"He's on the verge now, Mi-lord," the groom holding him said.

"Oh dear, you couldn't hold it in could you?

He wanted to yell at them that precum didn't count but knew that they wouldn't care and anyway the gag would only allow indistinct gurgles to come out, grooms quickly fastened him down over a whipping block to be whipped for two hours. He cried out his pain and his need to have their cocks take his ass and mouth. After the beating they freed him and forced him to accept a strange stiff leather corset with a saddle coming out of the back, the saddle had a cock-like projection sticking up from it. His nipples appeared just above the top of the corset, he whimpered anew as the grooms teased his nipples and inserted iron rings. Now they attached stirrups to the rings. They started lunging him running round while they whipped his ass which only made him want them even more. Two hours later they changed the lunging rein for ordinary reins, and they sat down to eat lunch with Jean Pierre tethered to the back of Lord Michael's chair.

"Look at him drooling as he watches you eat, father," Lady Hortense said.

"He'll have to wait until tonight to eat like all ponies," Lord Michael said.

Once the lunch was over Jean Pierre was led back to the training tracks he turned hearing the cries of a woman pleading in French for her freedom, He watched them lift her naked body spreading her legs they went behind him and sat her on the phallus. She cried out as her virgin hole was forced down over onto the saddle. Her feet they tied to the stirrups hanging from Jean Pierre's nipples. Her hands they tied to his bit gag, they whipped him into a run and kept them at it for four hours. They got the girl down watching as her love juices ran down her legs, now she was forced down over the whipping block.

"Thirty strokes of the whip for cumming without permission. Five strokes are for talking French and five strokes are for talking without permission."

After the beating they took the girl away, Lady Hortense was stroking Jean Pierre's cock he trembled he didn't want another whipping for cumming without permission.

"You're wondering how father acquired the girl? It's simple father has agents in France who hunt out French whores like her. She was the youngest child of a French farmer now a slave here and a virgin until we put her on your saddle."

Jean Pierre looked towards the door they'd taken the girl through.

"Your first race is in a couple of days. Win you get to fuck your jockey, the losing jockey and the losing pony boy. I get the option of buying them as well which I might do if they're French, I do so like this war Napoleon's sailors and troops provide such good material to mold into slaves. His name will be Frenchman's Sissy teach him to answer to it tonight. Right now I need to fuck him then you can all have him."

Jean Pierre was forced down to his hands and knees he trembled moaning in helpless arousal as he anticipated the feel of Lord Michael's cock taking his hole. He cried out with the pain of penetration Lord Michael pounded in and out his balls slapping Jean Pierre's ass. The pain eased and changed his cries turned into moans of arousal. Jean Pierre stared ahead as Lady Hortense came towards him she lifted her skirt dropping it so that it hid him from view. He knew what she wanted and began to suckle on her clit. Both Lord Michael and Lady Hortense climaxed at the same time they withdrew and watched as the ten grooms took his ass one after the other then made him suck their cocks clean until they came in his mouth.

His groom led him back to the stable where he was fed, watered and bound so tightly spread out he thought he'd tear in two. His muscular thighs twitched as his cock responded to the pain leaking precum. The groom whipped him for two hours yelling at him to remember his new name. He slept until morning when he was lowered to the ground to kneel by his manger to be fed and watered, afterwards he was led out to have the girl put on him again.

"Run! Slut"

Jean Pierre ran on for them, the girl moaned her arousal as the dildo within her sent her crazy with desire she wanted to feel a real cock plowing deep into her. All day they kept them running until they were parted and dragged back to their stables to wait until the next afternoon and the race they'd have to win to please their master.

The morning of the race day Jean Pierre wasn't fed but left in his bondage until noon. The groom came for him he led him out Jean Pierre saw Lord Michael talking with a stranger. A groom held the leash of a pony boy, a girl already strapped in place. The girl was brought out and placed on Jean Pierre, they were placed side by side.

"You run four laps finishing here, the winner gets to fuck the loser. Frenchman's Sissy it had better be you or I'll have the hide whipped off your back."

They ran round the barn getting faster and faster each trying to best the other hearing their masters yelling at them to run faster. They ran on the lead changing repeatedly until finally it was over and Jean Pierre crossed the line just ahead of his rival. They placed the losing jockey alongside the losing pony and Jean Pierre's jockey kneeling on all fours.

"Right, Frenchman's Sissy here's your reward fuck them starting with him."

Jean Pierre knelt behind the male's proffered buttocks a groom guided his cock into the slave's hole the boy moaned pushing back against Jean Pierre desperate to feel Jean Pierre's thrusts. "Ah, Dieu," Jean Pierre groaned as he plundered the ass of the slave under him.

"It seems Lord James that King Pirate is enjoying himself."

"Yes, he's greedy for cum either in his mouth or ass."

"Pull out of him, let his jockey have your seed."

Jean Pierre moaned frustrated he moved to the jockey and thrust his cock into her sex-hole, she wriggled her ass against him, he yelled in triumph as his cock let go the seed within her. Then he was allowed to follow suit with his jockey she was crying yet aroused and moaned her pleasure as he thrust repeatedly up into sex-hole until he collapsed on top of her as his cock spewed more seed deep within her.

"Have you considered my proposal for these two?" Lord Michael asked.

"Yes, they're yours for the agreed price of five hundred guineas."

Grooms led the two jockeys to suffer in bondage in the female stable and then led King Pirate after Jean Pierre their he watched as his victor was placed in bondage and a groom led him to an empty stall to be bound spread out in a similar way. Both slaves moaned in helpless arousal their cocks waving invitingly at the grooms.

Emmint
Emmint
94 Followers