Jean, Rediscovered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved on top of Terry with my back to his chest.

For a moment, I wondered if I was dreaming all of this. The hard slap on my right butt cheek felt real, enough. Terry followed that slap with one on my left butt cheek, and the sting made me realize he must have done that at least a dozen times before. I squatted over his shaft as I guided the head of this shiny dick into my rectum. I remembered to exhale as I lowered myself onto him.

"Ahhh, that's it Jean," Terry said. "Ride that dick."

I did.

I leaned forward, placed my hands on Terry's knees, and bounced my butt up and down on his long pole. I looked down between my legs and couldn't believe I was taking so much of him inside me.

After only a few minutes, Dru nodded to Terry. Terry reached under my arms and pulled me back. Terry's hands found my breasts and squeezed hard, pressing my back against his chest.

"Last time I think I held out for thirty minutes," Terry said in my ear. "I'll last longer this time, Jean."

I moaned as he rocked his hips and fucked my ass. I found my footing and met his thrusts.

I didn't realize I had my eyes closed until the bed shifted and Dru moved between my legs. I opened my eyes to see Dru lift my feet from the bed and place the toes of one foot in his mouth, licking and sucking on them before switching to the other foot.

Dru moved forward, pushing my legs back and opening my come-filled pussy.

"Here comes the choo-choo," Terry whispered in my ear. And then Dru was inside me.

Dru wasn't nearly as long as Terry, nor as wide as Greg, but the rest of him was beautiful. I didn't think I could ever get tired of looking at his nearly perfect muscular form. Dru held my legs back while both cocks pistoned into my holes. It had been a long time since I had been doubled-penetrated, and I didn't remember it ever feeling this good.

I pulled my legs back, freeing Dru's hands to explore other parts of my body before finding their way around my neck. The thumb of one of Dru's hands found it's way to my mouth and I sucked on it as if I was practicing for a blow job competition. His other hand closed on my throat. He squeezed, but not too tightly.

As color started to leave my vision, my pussy began to convulse around Dru's shaft.

I groaned, but it didn't sound like any noise I ever made before during sex.

My orgasm was intense, triggering Dru's. He pumped his come into me for close to a minute while my tummy undulated beneath him. Before Dru could pull out, I held him close to me, which surprised him.

"Is something wrong?" Dru asked.

"How many times was that for you inside me?" I asked.

"I lost count after ten, sorry," Dru smiled.

"How many times was that for me?" I followed.

"No idea," Dru said. "I think you've come at least a dozen times. Do you need to take a break?"

I shook my head and Dru smiled before pulling out and pulling away from me.

Terry, still solidly in my butt, continued rocking his hips and fucking my ass. By this point, it felt good, but it felt a lot better with a cock in my pussy.

"Choo-choo," Terry said, keeping his breathing steady.

"Why are you saying that?" I asked Terry, turning my head as much as I could so he knew I was saying it to him.

"You told me to say that while you pulled the train," Terry said. "You know, when it was the next guy's turn to fuck you?"

Greg took Dru's place and surprised himself by lasting twice as long as Dru. Greg and Terry found a rhythm at one point, and kept me on the brink of orgasm for almost five minutes. They both fucked me with increasing intensity until I thought one of us was going to have a heart attack. It wasn't until I noticed the line forming behind Greg that I finally came.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped.

"Yeah!" Greg said. "Come on my cock, Jean!"

I did, followed by Greg coming inside me. After three short spurts, though, he was ready to withdraw. I held him close to me before he could slip out, which surprised him.

"Is something wrong?" Greg asked.

"I don't remember how I got in this room," I admitted. "Did I black out?"

"You started to... on the couch while Marjorie was going down on you," Greg said. "At least that's what Terry thought was happening. But then you told Terry you wanted him to 'fuck your face' your words, so he did."

"And then?" I asked.

"You impressed all of us," Greg said.

"How?" I asked, surprised I was capable of carrying on a conversation while matching the thrusts of the young dick in my butt.

"You took almost half his dick down your throat," Greg said. "It was something to see. After you swallowed his come, you looked around and asked who'd like to be next, so we got in line."

"All of you?" I asked.

"Yep," Greg said.

"Including Michael?" I asked.

"He was next in line after me," Greg said. "After you finished with Danny, Dru carried you in here."

"Why didn't I walk?" I asked.

"Your legs were locked behind his back..." Greg trailed off.

"Choo-choo," Terry said. I let my head fall back, resting it on Terry's shoulder. I closed my eyes as I felt cock after cock enter me, fuck me, and fill me with come. I learned Terry never fully lost his erection after his orgasms, and I thought I felt him come in my butt at least twice. I liked the way it felt. And, I was happy for him. He had been doing most of the work, and had incredible stamina. He must have really liked my butt. I wanted to reward him with my mouth...

I woke up under Terry's arm, cuddling close to him. I didn't remember falling asleep. As best I could tell, nobody else was in the room.

"Terry, where is everyone?" I whispered. "No more choo-choo?" I asked, sounding sexier than I intended.

"They're working on Linda, now," Terry said. "Michael told us to give you a break."

"Did he..." I started. I could hear Linda panting, moaning, and crying out the occasional "Fuck yeah!" in another bedroom down the hall. They weren't holding back on her.

"Fuck you?" Terry finished. "Oh yeah. We couldn't believe it, either. I mean, he talks a big talk, but he gave it to you harder than any of us would have imagined."

My pussy throbbed at the thought.

I noticed I didn't smell like come, anymore. I could have sworn at some point, I was practically covered in semen. I felt around and realized the sheets had been changed.

"How long have I been out?" I asked.

"A little more than an hour, I think," Terry said. "You need to get up?"

"I should probably pee," I said.

"You can try," Terry started. "But I would have guessed you were all pissed-out from the shower."

"What?" I asked.

"After everyone else left, you told me to take a shower with you," Terry said. "I figured we both could use a shower. I didn't know you meant a golden shower."

"I peed on you?" I asked, embarrassed.

"Only after you told me to piss on you, first," Terry said with a slight chuckle. "Sometimes, you white women are crazy."

"I'm so sorry, Terry," I said. "I honestly don't know what's going on. I don't remember doing half the things you're telling me."

"Seriously?" Terry said, sitting up. "What do you remember?"

I told him about the hot tub sex with Dru, showering, and then sitting next to him and Michael inside, Marjorie going down on me, and then him telling me to give him a minute with no recollection of how I ended up in this room. I told him I remembered him being in my butt for a long time, and that I don't think anyone had ever fucked my ass so long. It was incredible. That made his cock swell.

And then I told him I barely remembered 'pulling the train' as he called it.

"That's what you called it, Jean," Terry corrected me.

"They all fucked me?" I asked.

"Oh yeah," Terry said. "And you took it, too. Never seen anything like it, except maybe in porn movies."

"Was I good?" I asked, reaching for Terry's stiffening cock.

"They came back for seconds, if that's what you mean," Terry smiled. "Marjorie went down on you after everyone had a go and it looked like she was trying to lick all that come from your pussy. That woman's a freak."

"What about Linda?" I asked.

"Oh, Linda went down on you, too, but not as crazy as Marjorie," Terry said. "She mostly spent time on Michael. Those two are definitely sharing a moment."

"Are they all fucking her, now?" I asked.

"Fucking her smoking hot ass, I bet," Terry chuckled.

"She certainly does have a nice butt," I said.

"You've got a nice butt, too, Jean," Terry said. "But, I'd really like a crack at that pretty pussy of yours."

"You haven't fucked my pussy, yet?" I asked.

"You wouldn't let me," Terry said. "I figured it was because since I started in your butt, I had to stay in your butt until we got cleaned up. Made sense to me. But, we're all cleaned up, now."

"We are, aren't we?" I asked, sliding down his long torso, taking his long, black cock in my hands and kissing the shaft and shiny helmet.

"You can take me any way you want, Terry," I said before sliding back up his torso and making him taste his own pre-come on my tongue.

Terry fucked me for over an hour, in every position I knew, and some I didn't. After each time he came, he had me lick his butthole while I stroked his cock, which I had never done before. He liked it, though, and it helped him to regain his hard-on more quickly. So, I liked it.

Whenever our faces were close enough to kiss, we kissed like lovers. Terry knew how to kiss a woman, and I think his mouth on mine had as much to do with several of my orgasms as his big dick. He fucked me like he owned me, and didn't hesitate to pull his dick from my pussy and put it in my mouth. I gladly sucked on his black tool whenever he fed it to me.

When he was about to come for the third time, I sucked as much of him down my throat, pulled back, and was rewarded with a mouthful of come. I swallowed, and was rewarded with another mouthful. I didn't think what he was producing was humanly possible. I continued to swallow, though.

When he finished, he asked, "Do you think you'll remember that?"

I burped before answering, and we both laughed.

"I think you need to visit me on the weekends Michael isn't around, Terry," I said.

"I can do that, Jean," Terry said, kissing me again before pulling me off the bed and into the shower. I kept a towel wrapped around my body, but not because I was feeling modest. There was a chill in the air, as if someone left a door open.

Terry wrapped a towel around his waist, and I smiled at the tent that formed from his semi-rigid tool.

"Wanna see what everyone else is doing?" I asked, probably with too cute of a smile.

"Or who everyone else is doing?" Terry said. "I thought there'd be hooking up with some cougars at this thing, but I figured everyone would just sneak away into a bathroom or bedroom. That is, until I realized Marjorie was serious about everyone getting naked as soon as we walked through the door."

"Cougars?" I asked.

"You know, older women into younger guys," Terry said. "Not that you're old or anything. You're hotter than the last three college chicks I've been with."

"I'll take that as a compliment," I said. "Did you plan on being with me in particular?"

"Actually, I was anxious to tap Linda's ass, after everything Michael said about her," Terry admitted.

"Really?" I said, reaching my hand between the folds of Terry's towel. "What did he say?"

"Just about how wild a lay she was," Terry said. "She is pretty wild, and has a great ass, but she never pulled a train like you."

I guess that was supposed to make me feel better.

"When did he say all this about Linda?" I asked, confused that Michael would have so much to talk about in so little time. I thought he and Linda had their first sexual adventure together only a few days ago.

"Over the last few months," Terry said. "He's been tag-teaming her on the weekends he's been home, and even on a few he hasn't. I thought you knew."

"I knew he was with her a few days ago. I watched them through a crack in the door, just outside his bedroom," I admitted. "But they both made it seem like it was the first time."

"Ha!" Terry laughed. "That Michael is something else. He said he put the moves on her months ago and rocked her world. She's been acting like an addicted come whore with him ever since. I wonder if her husband realizes how often Michael is filling her up."

"Often?" I asked, gently stroking Terry's shaft in the hall outside the bedroom where Linda was currently getting fucked in every available orifice.

"She's had more sex with Michael and a few of the other guys than she's had her entire life before they started fucking her," Terry said. "She ain't much to look at with her clothes on, but face down, I can see it. I told them to slow down, or they'd wear that shit out. But, she's still a good lay, front or back."

"Better than me?" I asked.

"Not even close," Terry said. "You've got the full package. Pretty face, great tits, nice butt, great legs... your hair... everything about you is so damned sexy. All three of you women are great lays, although I can't quite figure out that Marjorie."

"What's there to figure out?" I asked. "She came into some money, she never married, never had kids, and she looks great for being in her late thirties. Who would fault her for inviting a bunch of college guys over for her own private orgy? If she were a man, and all of you were college girls, it would seem perfectly normal, wouldn't it?"

"I'm good with all that," Terry said. "But when she pulled out that strap-on dildo and started pegging Danny, she wouldn't stop fucking that kid until he came."

"Did he come?" I asked.

Terry nodded, then added, "We ended up piling up on her until she had more dicks than she knew what to do with."

I would've liked to have seen that.

I let my towel drop to the floor and pulled Terry's robe from around his waist.

"You want to join Linda and the rest of them?" Terry asked.

"Not right now," I said. "I think I'd rather have you again, right here, though."

I kissed him on the mouth, and he kissed me back with his wide tongue. His fingers found my pussy, and slid in easily. I held as much of his thick shaft as I could, stroking him and wiping his pre-come on my thigh.

"Did Michael drug me? You know, to make me act like such a slut?" I asked as we came up for breath between passionate kisses. "Honestly, I'm not normally like this."

"I don't think so," Terry said. "But I wouldn't put it past Linda to do something like that. One thing's for certain..."

"What's that?" I asked, squatting in front of him and preparing to take his long, black dick down my throat.

"I don't think you're on any drugs, now," Terry smiled.

Terry must have been worked up because he didn't take long to come. I managed to swallow everything without spilling a drop, and he pulled me up to his chest.

"Where'd you learn to give head like that?" Terry asked.

"Years of experience," I smiled.

I took Terry's hand and quietly walked past Linda's room and headed toward Marjorie's. I wanted to see who and what everyone was doing.

When we reached Marjorie's bedroom farther down the hall, the lights were dimmed and it was very quiet. I could hear the soft purring of Marjorie's snore, accompanied by two others. Her naked frame was sandwiched between Danny and Eric, all three sound asleep. I looked at the ornate clock on her dresser, and if it was working, it indicated it was a little after 1am.

Had we really been going at it for seven hours? I guess I had slept or passed out a few times, otherwise I probably would have been wiped out like Marjorie.

We walked back to Linda's room and watched as Michael, Dru, and Greg took turns in her mouth, pussy and butt. I watched as they rotated through positions, with Linda not even thinking twice about taking a cock in her mouth after it had just been up her butt. I was impressed with her diet and enema routine leading up to this little get-together, but I didn't think it would work as well as she did. I guess I was wrong.

She was riding Michael, with Dru in her mouth, and Greg in her butt when she started coming. The three college boys seemed to take that as their signal to let loose, and I could see Dru's balls tense and draw up as he filled her mouth. Greg gave a few short thrusts as far up her butt as he could go, and I watched as his butt muscles squeezed together while filling her bowels with come. Michael pushed into her from underneath, and squeezed her small breasts while she gulped Dru's come. Linda's butt shook like she was being electrocuted, and I couldn't help but feel aroused at the sight of it. That must have been a heck of an orgasm, for all of them.

Greg pulled out of her butt, and her asshole remained opened for a few seconds, gaped and oozing come. Dru stepped off the bed and headed for the bathroom as Linda slowly rolled off of Michael. Michael's balls, legs, and stomach were covered in come. Linda repositioned herself to lick his stomach, thighs, and then between his legs, lapping up as much of the come as she could while Michael fingered her come-filled pussy. When she finally looked up at me, I barely recognized her.

"Oh, hi, Jean," Linda said. "Were we keeping you up?"

"Looks like we were keeping Terry up, huh Terry?" Michael said.

I turned to see that Terry had regained a full erection.

"Are we spending the night?" I asked Linda.

"If you don't mind?" Linda said, obviously exhausted.

"No, I don't mind," I said. "We'll talk in the morning, okay?"

Linda nodded and put her mouth on my son's cock. She smiled as much as a woman could smile with a cock in her mouth.

I looked at Terry. "You staying here or going back to my room?"

"I'm going back to your room, Jean," Terry said. "Looks like Linda is ready for some alone time with Michael."

Dru stepped out of the bathroom, freshly showered and walked over to me.

"When Greg's done with his shower, do you think you'll have room for two more?" Dru asked.

"They're big beds," I smiled. "Sure. Why not?"

I woke up to the smell of coffee and the chime of the clothes dryer finishing a load. I was lying on my side, facing Greg's large, flaccid dick. I felt the warm, soft breathing of someone with their face inches from my butt, still sound asleep. From the way the bed sank behind me, I presumed it was Dru. I lifted my head slightly, but couldn't see Terry's black form anywhere in the room.

I put my head back down and innocently kissed Greg's dick. It reacted, so I kissed it again, then licked it, and then put the head in my mouth. My ex-husband loved getting morning head, and Greg was no different. As I arched my back and lifted a knee to rub my swollen clit, Dru buried his face in my butt. His tongue found my asshole as Greg held the back of my head and pushed his cock down my throat. Greg was thick, but not too long, and I enjoyed having his dick in my mouth. He must have enjoyed it too, as he was coming in less than five minutes.

Between Dru's tonguing of my butt hole and my own fingering of my pussy, I was close to coming, too.

I let Greg come in my mouth, swallowed, and then decided to turn onto my other side and give Dru's cock the same attention.

Except, it wasn't Dru. Instead of a tightly-groomed patch of platinum blonde pubic hair above a slightly upturned, wide dick, I was looking at a straight, smooth, long, thick and hairless cock with equally hairless balls.

It was Michael.

Without saying a word, Michael pulled me on top of him into a sixty-nine and began lapping at my pussy. I instinctively bent forward and took his cock in my mouth before realizing what I was doing. I stopped seconds later and struggled to get off of him, but he held his arms around my waist and French kissed my pussy harder. He really knew what he was doing down there, and I finally decided to just go with it. According to what Terry and Greg had said earlier, everyone, including Michael, had already fucked me at least once already. What would one more orgasm hurt?