Jean, Rediscovered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held the base of Michael's shaft and angled his gorgeous cock toward my mouth. I started slowly, turning my head from left to right, and then back again as I bobbed up and down on his dick. I twisted my hand in the opposite direction of my head as I stroked his shaft before removing my hands entirely. As I sucked his cock, my mind wandered and I no longer thought of myself as his mother, but as a woman in need, sucking the cock of a young man in need. I didn't think of Michael as my son, but as a young man intent on pleasuring me.

Pleasure I deserved.

Pleasure, I suppose, that I demanded.

Michael inserted two fingers in my butt hole seconds after I put two fingers in his. I smiled around his cock as I resisted the urge to say, "Great minds think alike."

He must have known I was close. I'm sure my pussy was wetter than it had been in a long time, even without being full of come. He pressed his strong tongue on my clit and moved it ever so slightly as I sucked hard on the head of his dick.

When I came, it lasted almost a minute. About halfway through, every part of my body tightened up. I hoped that wasn't what a heart attack felt like. When the vaginal convulsions kicked in, I breathed a little better. I resumed sucking Michael's cock as my belly undulations subsided, sexually satisfied for the moment.

Michael, however, was just getting started.

He rolled me off his body, stepped off the bed, then pulled me around so my butt was hanging off the edge and put my feet on his shoulders. I didn't want to look at his face. He reminded me too much of his father as it was, and this was one of this father's favorite positions.

I turned my head to the side as Michael entered my pussy. Greg had stepped off the bed at some point and was now sipping a cup of coffee while gently stroking his recently sucked cock. Standing next to him, I could see Dru doing the same. Marjorie and Linda walked into the bedroom wearing bathrobes and nursing their own cups of coffee. Eric and Danny followed them, towels around their waists.

"I was going to ask you if you were ready for some coffee, but it looks like you're getting a much better kind of eye opener," Marjorie said.

Ironically, I closed my eyes and nodded. Michael knew how to fuck. He wasn't too fast, and he wasn't too slow. Every once in awhile he leaned in to kiss my neck, pinch my nipples, or suck on my toes. He felt good, but I really felt spent. I just wanted him to come so I could go back to sleep. I must have had at least a few hours of sleep after Terry, Dru, and Greg had their way with me. Yet, I still felt completely exhausted.

I opened my eyes and remembered Terry wasn't in the room. Linda noticed and spoke up.

"He's in the shower," Linda said. "Washing my shit off his dick," she added, quietly.

I looked at Michael, and watched as his eyes roamed over every inch of me. I wasn't sure how long he had thought about doing this, but he was doing everything he could to make it last. I wasn't sure if that was for him or for me.

The fact that he was doing this in front of his friends and mine seemed to just add to experience. There was no going back from this. I couldn't see this ever happening again, but then again, I never thought I'd see it happening in the first place. In for a penny...

"Michael," I said, bringing his eyes to mine. "In my butt, please. And don't hold back, baby."

He smiled and nodded. He didn't look like he was agreeing with me, but more like he had finally accomplished something. My submission to him? Was that what he was going for? "Fine," I thought to myself. "I submit."

I knew it was going to hurt at first, because every time I could remember, it usually did. But he must have already had doing me in the butt in mind. Michael withdrew his manhood from my stretched pussy and reached into the nearby nightstand. I spread my legs and watched as he squeezed an entire tube of lubricant into my rectum. It was cold, at first, but the sobering sensation subsided quickly.

Michael kissed my feet and pushed my legs back. He twisted the large head of his cock and pressed it against my porn-star bleached butt hole. There was only a second or two of discomfort as he opened me up, but then he was in.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped. "You're bigger than you look."

"You're tighter than I imagined," Michael said. "Am I hurting you?"

"I don't think so," I said. "Don't stop. I'll be okay."

He didn't stop.

Instead, he pushed more of himself inside me as he bent down to kiss me. I knew everything about this was wrong, but it felt so good. Our tongues swirled around each other and he began pumping his shaft inside me with a steady rhythm. He kissed my neck and ear lobes, and I felt my clit swell. When he moved back and wrapped his arms around my thighs, I knew he was ready to start pounding into me.

"Oh yeah, baby," I said, not sounding like myself at all. "Give it to me... hard."

He did.

And he didn't stop for almost ten minutes. That might not seem like a long time, but when its a twenty-something's cock fucking your forty-something's butt hard and fast, it feels like an eternity. Not that I'm complaining. As much as someone can enjoy butt sex, I was enjoying what Michael was doing to me. From the look on his face, he was enjoying it more.

I was glad. I massaged his cock with my sphincter and his mouth opened in what must have been disbelief. As much of an anal slut as Linda had become, I guess she hadn't learned how to milk a cock with her butthole, yet. At least, not to my level. I might have been a little out of practice, but it was starting to come back to me.

"You like it in the ass, mom?" Michael asked.

"I like it anywhere you put it, Michael," I said. "I guess I forgot how much I liked getting fucked."

Michael was covered in sweat and his arms and chest muscles rippled as he held my legs tightly and pounded balls-deep into my butt. Unlike Linda, I had hoped the colonoscopy prep in anticipation of something like this would be enough, and thought the chances of Michael withdrawing a scat-covered dick from my butt were slim to none. Even still, I knew I was taking a risk saying what I said next, but I said it anyway.

"I want you to finish in my mouth, baby," I said. Marjorie would later tell me that little statement put her over the edge, as she had been fingering herself as soon as Michael entered my butt. I'm sure I've said a lot of sexy things in my time, but could a young man hear anything sexier?

Michael pulled out and took a step back, his eyes glued to me, watching me intently. I slid off the bed to the floor, dropping to me knees. I gripped Michael's hips and pulled him toward me. I lowered and tilted my head to take his cock in my mouth, not using my hands, and Michael not using his.

I sucked the head, then took more of his shaft down my throat before letting him pop out of my mouth. I licked his balls, then the sides of his throbbing cock, before once again tilting my head to suck the head. I pulled him toward me, forcing more of his cock down my throat until my nose pressed against his shaved pubic area.

I guess I was remembering how to deep throat, too.

Michael held my head in that position for several seconds.

I expected him to.

When he finally let go so I could take a breath, I already had tears in my eyes and snot dripping from my nose. I sucked his cock for another minute before repeating the sword swallowing move. The more I did it, the better I was getting at it.

"Fuck, that's hot," I heard Greg whisper to himself.

I was so lost in blowing Michael that I had tuned out everything else around me. I was giving Michael the best head he would ever receive. I knew it, and he knew it. When he finally came, he pushed me back enough to let his cock spring out of my mouth and sent streams of come across my face and into my hair. I'm sure I looked a mess, but that didn't stop Greg from immediately taking Michael's place in my mouth.

I didn't realize I had closed my eyes until Michael had come all over my face, and was surprised to see five more cocks bobbing at me, and dripping pre-come.

I sucked as many of them as I could, jerking off two at a time until it was their turn for a few seconds in my mouth and down my throat.

Eventually, they all took turns coming on me, but not all at once. By the time I sucked the last of them, my face, hair, and boobs were plastered with ejaculate. Terry didn't seem to mind, though. After Michael, he took the longest to come, probably because he had just finished fucking Linda not that long ago.

Unlike the others, though, Terry came in my mouth. I swallowed and looked up at him with the sweetest, sexiest smile I could manage, given all the come on my face. Terry smiled back and helped me to my feet.

I felt weak having spent the last thirty or forty minutes on my knees, but managed to walk into the adjacent bathroom while everyone else filtered out of the bedroom.

I could hear what must have been "high-five's" and other congratulatory exchanges between the college boys. Someone started a shower in another bathroom, and someone else was putting on a show in the hallway shower to Marjorie's delight. It had been quite the successful party.

I looked in the mirror in the bathroom and didn't recognize the woman looking back at me. My hair was plastered down in some places from heavy gobs of come. Almost all of my face had been covered in semen, and there was even a faint, brown smear on one cheek.

"Hmmm... 'shit-faced' taking on a whole new meaning," I said under my breath. "How could anyone be turned on and want his dick sucked by someone looking like this?"

"Easy," Terry said, sneaking up behind me and putting his hands on my hips.

I jumped, and then looked at him in the mirror, looking back at me.

"You're beautiful, even with come and shit all over your face," Terry said in the mirror. "You have a killer body that can take a good fuck, and as long as you're offering, I'm fucking you."

He positioned himself behind me and gently pressed between my shoulders. I bent down, resting on my elbows, arched my butt upward, and spread my legs.

"I'm offering," I said to the mirror.

About an hour later, Terry and I stepped out of the shower, put on fresh bathrobes, and joined Marjorie, Linda, and Michael for coffee in the kitchen.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked, letting my coffee cool off.

"Dru's taking another shower," Linda started.

"Danny and Eric took my Jeep back to your house so they could head out this morning," Michael said. "I figured I'd get a ride back with you and Linda."

"Sure," I said, forgetting Linda drove a Miata. "Is Greg gone, too?"

"Not yet," Marjorie said. "He's ready to go, though, whenever Dru and Terry are ready."

"You boys have a date, or something?" I asked Terry.

"Not exactly," Terry said. "Just another party to go to."

"Another party like this?" I asked.

"No, Jean, I don't think there will every be another party like this," Terry said with a smile. He bent down and gave me a kiss while squeezing one of my breasts. I returned the favor by giving his long dick a loving squeeze. The exchange wasn't lost on Linda or Marjorie, who both smiled at me approvingly.

We said our goodbyes to Dru, Greg, and Terry, and I realized I wouldn't be able to look at any of them the same way, again. I wondered if Dru would continue to masturbate to old pictures of me in a sheer-when-wet bikini, or if he'd had his fill of me. I wondered if Greg would expect sexual attention during any of his subsequent weekends at the house with Michael. I wondered what the neighbors would think when a young black man spent the weekend at my house without accompanying Michael.

I sat with Marjorie, Linda, and Michael at the kitchen table, starting on a second cup of coffee when I broke what felt like an eternity of silence.

"What's everyone thinking about?" I asked.

"Probably still processing everything," Marjorie said.

Linda and Michael remained quiet.

"I've been wondering," I started. "How long have you two been planning this?"

Linda and Michael looked at each other, then looked at me, and then looked into their coffee cups.

"Seriously?" I asked. "You didn't think I'd figure it out, eventually?"

"What did you figure out?" Marjorie asked.

"These two lovebirds over here," I said. "This wasn't their first weekend, or even week together. Linda's been holding out on us. She's been fucking these college boys for months. Long before our little business trip. That's why she didn't need to fuck Ron or Kevin that weekend. She had Dru there. And..." I paused and looked at Linda. "...Linda was the one that slipped me the date rape drug."

"You did what?!" Marjorie asked Linda.

"I was just trying to help you have a good time," Linda said. "Dru already had the hots for you - for over a year - and he even said as much while..." Linda stopped herself.

"While fucking you?" I asked.

Linda nodded.

"And when did you get so bold as to proposition a married woman?" I asked Michael.

"He didn't, exactly," Linda admitted. "It was my fault, if anyone is to blame. Remember that time last Summer when we decided to wash our cars at your place and I ended up getting drenched in my clothes?"

"Yeah, vaguely," I said.

"Well, I didn't know Michael was home because his Jeep was at the shop for a tune-up," Linda explained. "I went inside to get out of my wet clothes and put them in the dryer. I couldn't find a bathrobe so I looked for a towel in one of the bathrooms."

"Naked? You didn't think to find something to put on first, before throwing your wet clothes in the dryer?" I asked.

Linda looked at me like she just had some great epiphany.

I could see Michael becoming just a little uncomfortable.

"I ended up looking in Michael's bathroom, where I found Michael naked and sporting a gorgeous hard-on," Linda smiled at Michael. "He'd been masturbating while watching us wash the cars in our skimpy shorts and t-shirts. I'm sure we looked pretty good then, but not nearly as good as we look now."

"And then?" I asked, well aware this story was making my oversexed pussy wet.

"And then..." Linda said. "Well, he was naked, I was naked, and we just clicked."

"You just clicked?" I asked.

"Yeah," Linda said, putting her hand on Michael's thigh. "He had a thing for me - or actually, my butt - for a long time. I had a thing for him - all of him - for as long as I can remember. So, when we ended up in the same bathroom, naked, with him fully erect, and me having fantasized about exactly what I'd do with his cock given the chance..."

"You just clicked," I said. "Where was I during all this?"

"About twenty feet away, squatting down and detailing the tires of your car," Michael said.

"Weren't you worried I was going to walk in on you?" I asked.

"He didn't last long," Linda said. "That time."

"When we heard you turn off the hose outside, I gave Linda a towel and I hopped in the shower," Michael said.

"I was sitting in the kitchen, wrapped in a towel when you came inside for some tea," Linda said.

I remembered that day. Something seemed off about Linda when I walked into the kitchen after washing the car, and I wondered if she had flashed Michael while I was still outside. I knew she would flirt with him any chance she could get, even if it was only playful flirting. I had no idea she had fucked him. She hadn't been in the house that long.

"So, you two have been going at it behind my back for over a year?" I asked. "Where did Greg and Eric go on those weekends they were staying at the house? Did they go hiking on their own while you got together with Linda?"

"Sometimes we went hiking, and sometimes we didn't," Michael said.

"Michael doesn't mind sharing, and neither do I," Linda said.

"I don't know if I can trust either one of you," I said, calmly. "You didn't have to drug me and make up some story about me fucking half the hotel on that trip."

"I'm sorry," Michael said. "Linda wanted you to loosen up, and I just wanted you to be happy."

"And, your friends wanted to have sex with your mom," I said to Michael. "Isn't that right?"

"And, my friends wanted to have sex with my mom, yes," Michael said. "And I guess part of me wanted to have sex with my mom, too."

"I bet I know which part!" I said, feigning anger, and eventually showing a smile. "Everyone knows we had sex, so I guess there's no point trying to hide it. I just don't think it's good for us mentally or emotionally. I love you, but I shouldn't love you in that way."

"It's okay," Michael said. "I love you too, mom, and not in that way. I'm not expecting anything from you. You're a great lay, and I'll fuck you again if you want it, but I won't expect it from you. We're just satisfying needs, right? As for everyone else, they can keep their mouths shut about everything. They kept their mouths shut about being with Linda, didn't they?"

"You have a point," I said, feeling a little more at ease. "Just promise me you won't drug me anymore."

"We didn't actually..." Michael started.

Linda interrupted him, "We promise."

We finished our coffee and helped Marjorie clean up most of the house. She had a home cleaning service come in once a week, and they would take care of the usual things, but we decided to clean up the sexual mess we had made. We cycled through the hallway shower one more time, and Marjorie allowed us to get dressed. As we walked out the front door, I realized that there were only two seats in Linda's Miata.

"Do you mind driving?" Linda asked me, handing me the keys. "I'll sit on Michael's lap, if that's okay."

"Sure," I said. "I just hope we don't get pulled over. It's a twenty-minute drive back to my place."

"Don't speed and we'll be fine," Linda said.

Michael got into the passenger seat and moved the seat as far back as it would go. Linda took her position on his lap and rested her head back on his shoulder.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Almost," Linda said, untying her sweatpants. Michael put his hand down the front of her sweatpants, whispered in her ear, and then helped her pull her sweatpants down to her ankles. She lifted herself up enough for Michael to lower his shorts and then sat back down.

"Okay," Linda smiled. "Now, we're ready."

I smiled back at her and Michael. I waived at Marjorie, and then headed home lost in thought about the last twenty-four hours, the last few weeks, the past few months, and the past year. I hardly noticed Linda taking Michael up her butt the entire ride home, until it was time to get out.

"I'm sooo glad we didn't take my car," I said, before heading inside.

I ate a breakfast bar, took off my clothes, slipped into an oversized t-shirt, and crawled into bed for some well-deserved, and much-needed sleep. Before I nodded off, I looked around the room.

"Please let me be here when I wake up," I said to nobody in particular.

And then I was out.