Jean’s Wounded Warrior Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

Jean hitched up her skirt and ran at him across the deck. He grabbed her and spun her around. Her dress flew up, flashing her long legs and bare pussy. Each time she charged Derek, they would perform some steps close together. His hands were all over her bare breasts one time and her hips the next. On the last pass, he held her against his bare chest. I watched him push his massive black hand under the waistband of her skirt. He lifted Jean off the ground and spun her around several times before stopping with his back arched. Jean's lithe body was curved across his chest. Her bare breasts were heaving against his coal-black chest as she panted for breath. Derek's free hand skimmed her ruined skirt down her legs. It dangled from her feet for a moment before she kicked it off.

Derek had used his massive hand to lift Jean by her crotch. One of his thick fingers was buried in her glistening pussy. Derek put his free hand under her ass to support her weight and slowly finger fucked my wife. Jean's body twisted around Derek's finger in time with the music. He lifted her higher and pulled her breast to his mouth. He sucked a pink nipple between his lips as his black finger thrust harder into her moist pink core. Jean was panting hard and yammering incoherently.

I was both shocked and intensely aroused. My raging erection was pushing out of my boxers again. I wrapped my hand around my cock and jacked off a second time as I watched the most arousing sight of my life. I wasn't sure what to think. I was beginning to wonder if my wife would let Derek fuck her. I had hoped to have her to myself tonight, and I was incredibly turned on from watching her dirty dancing with Derek. If she crossed this line, what would happen to our marriage? Was this a one-time thing or the end of my world?

The song ended, and Derek lowered my wife to her feet. He stuck his thumbs into the waistband of his shorts and pushed them down just enough to expose the fat head of his cock. Jean kept her eyes on the nasty beast as she quickly backed away. Her bare ass collided with the table so hard that several bottles fell over.

"Please, Derek, I can't. I'm a married woman. Please don't."

Derek was standing in the shadow when he pushed his shorts off his hips, and they fell to his feet. He kicked them away and watched Jean with his cock in his hand. The black soldier smiled and slowly stroked his enormous erection. Mine is an inch and a half longer than the average if you believe Masters and Johnson, but Derek had me beat by at least three inches, and he was only partially erect. I couldn't believe how fat it was. It looked as big and hard as a Little League baseball bat. I was sure he would never get that mutant monstrosity into my wife's tight vagina without ripping her apart.

Jean shook her head in disbelief. She managed to whisper, "Oh, sweet Jesus," before she lost the ability to speak. Her mouth was moving, but no sounds came out. It looked like she was mouthing the word no over and over.

The naked warrior took a step forward into the light. I gasped when I saw the tail of the dragon tattoo. It wrapped around his ebony cock several times before encircling the rigid black rod below the smoothly tapered head. The dragon's tail end looked like an obsidian spear tip or a fat poisonous barb.

Derek took another step forward, and my wife tried to climb over the table backward. When she placed a foot on a chair, she exposed her engorged pussy. Her inner lips were protruding between the dark pubic hair covering her pussy. A sparkling stream of nectar ran down her inner thigh. She was so aroused that I could smell the scent of her sex up on the balcony.

Derek's cock twitched, and a mass of pre-cum oozed out. The big black man grinned as he smeared the cream around the tip of his cock.

Jean's eyes were fixated on the enormous black beast and the massive balls hanging free below. "Oh God, Derek, please don't. We'll be sorry tomorrow. I can't do this to Steve."

Derek strolled up to Jean, who appeared frozen in place. He put a hand on her shoulder and turned her around. He pushed her down until she leaned with her arms on the table. Derek caressed her curvy ass and then removed his hand. Smack! His big hand slapped across her bare ass cheeks. Jean shrieked and tried to rise. Derek held her down with his hand on her neck. When she stopped struggling, he rubbed his hand over her ass. His fingers traced down the valley between her ass cheeks and slipped between her pussy lips. Jean jumped when his fingers found her clit. He played with the sensitive nub for a moment before withdrawing his hand.

Smack! Smack! Jean screamed. Her ass cheeks quivered from the blow. I could see red welts across her ass. He had hit her hard enough that her dangling breasts shook. Jean struggled against Derek's roving hand for a moment before calming down. His hand caressed her ass as if begging for forgiveness. Again, his fingers slid between her legs and rubbed her clit. He pulled his hefty fingers back and plunged his fat middle finger into her moist vagina. He worked it around in the depths of her pussy, drawing a long moan out of my wife. Once again, he withdrew his hand from her sweaty body.

Jean clenched her ass cheeks in anticipation. Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Jean shrieked with each blow. When I heard her sobbing, I started to get to my feet to put a stop to Derek's brutality. But I realized Jean was not struggling this time. She pushed her ass up, begging for Derek's caress. While he worked a couple of fingers into her wet pussy, he reached around and kneaded her breasts. It was apparent from her whimpers that she was close to an orgasm. Even if Jean's arousal had cooled off since I left her on edge, Derek had flipped her 'on' switch again. My wife's usually impenetrable defenses had crumbled under the big black soldier's relentless frontal attack.

Derek stopped and pulled Jean to her feet. He turned her around and set her ass on the table's edge. I was breathing hard as I watched him spread her knees and step between them. His massive cock was just fractions of an inch from my wife's glistening pussy. His caresses had engorged her labia, and her pink inner lips bloomed like a flower. Jean stared at Derek's cock with apprehension. I heard her breath coming in short ragged gasps and saw her generous breasts shaking with the effort to catch her breath. I saw a trickle of sweat run down between her heaving breasts. My young wife's whole body was quivering with sexual energy.

I heard her whisper, "Please, no. Please, Derek, please don't."

Jean put a hand on Derek's chest and pushed weakly. She looked into his lust-filled eyes and saw no hint of mercy. Her eyes dropped back to his enormous erection.

"Jesus, help me, Derek. How many women have been killed by your dragon?"

Derek laughed with a deep unrestrained roar. I couldn't believe the change in the big black soldier's demeanor since I'd met him just a few short hours ago. When he'd arrived, he had been sullen and quiet. I hadn't needed a degree in psychology to realize the young man was deeply depressed. Good food and companionship had helped his mood, but dirty dancing with my sexy wife had been what finally revived his spirit.

Still, I knew if Derek managed to fuck her, it was my fault for encouraging them. Everything I had done was to satisfy my lust, and the result was that I had left her vulnerable and unprotected. I was responsible for Jean entertaining her wounded warrior without a stitch of underwear. I was the one who had driven her to the edge of an intense orgasm and left her hanging. Thank God she was on birth control because I couldn't find the will to stop what was about to happen. Right then, I realized I was a sick bastard. I was eager to see the big black soldier fuck my wife's brains out. God knows I had an excuse. My loving wife still hadn't called for help.

When Derek finished laughing, he kissed my wife deeply before saying, "I've never killed a woman in my life, but I have sent several to heaven. Don't worry. I'm fully qualified by the U.S. Army to use this weapon."

Jean decided to do what every young woman does when their date becomes too aggressive. She bit her lip and seized the base of Derek's black cock in her little white hand. At the same time, Derek pushed forward, and the poisonous barb parted her engorged pussy lips. Jean squealed and slid off of the table. My wife dropped to her knees before Derek, grasping his cock with both hands. She stared at it before looking up at Derek with wide eyes. Even with both of Jean's small hands wrapped around the base of his organ, there was still a lot of the ebony shaft exposed. Another drop of pre-cum wet the head of Derek's cock. Jean looked back down at his cock for a moment. I watched her lean forward and suck the bulbous head into her mouth. She worked his cock with her two hands, alternately twisting her hands in opposite directions and pumping. Jean's head bobbed up and down on the end of Derek's cock. It seemed to have grown even more since it first popped out of his shorts.

Derek stood there with his eyes closed, enjoying my wife's warm, wet mouth. He reached down, pulled one of her hands off his cock, and pushed it down to his balls. Then he put his hands on the back of Jean's head and worked more and more of his cock into Jean's mouth. Her mouth strained with the effort to take his fat black cock. She coughed and gagged a couple of times. Drool hung from her chin, but she worked hard on his cock, desperate to empty Derek's balls and save herself from being fucked. Her hand pumped vigorously on his cock while she kneaded his balls.

Dirty dancing with my sweet wife must have aroused Derek because he didn't last long. His ass cheeks clenched, and his body shook with his cock buried in my wife's sweet mouth as far as Jean's hand allowed.

Derek groaned, "Ahh, ahh fuck me!"

Derek stood there trembling as Jean swallowed over and over. He came too fast and hard for her to handle all of his massive load. Globs of cum leaked between my wife's lips and Derek's black cock.

Eventually, Derek reached down and picked up my naked wife. He grabbed a bottle of wine and carried her to the swing. Jean curled up, sitting sideways in his lap. Derek gulped down almost a quarter of the bottle before handing it to Jean. She tilted the bottle back and took a long drink. When she gave it to Derek, it was barely half full.

Derek pulled Jean's mouth up and locked his lips on hers for a long, passionate kiss. He stopped only to drink more wine. When he handed the bottle back to Jean, she drained it. Derek set the bottle aside and began kissing her again. Jean's arms wrapped around his neck, and she pressed her bare breasts against his sweaty chest. Derek ran his dark hand slowly up and down her white back in a gentle caress. When Jean lowered her mouth to suck on one of Derek's nipples, he began caressing her full breasts.

Derek's other hand was rubbing along the silky flesh of her inner thigh. He took his time getting to her pussy. Even when he reached her sex, he only brushed his fingertips along the outside of her labia. Jean was whimpering by the time his fingers pushed along her moist slit. Her pussy was engorged, and her inner lips blossomed under his touch. Jean squirmed in his lap as she tried to press her eager pussy against his hand. When he slipped his thick finger into her vagina, she began to hump her hips against his massive hand.

Derek was moving slowly, apparently not wishing to frighten Jean. Nonetheless, I could see that he was focused on bringing Jean to a state of arousal far higher than I had ever pushed her. I usually brought Jean to orgasm as fast as possible when we made love. Only then would I take her. Derek's technique repeatedly brought Jean to the brink of an orgasm before he backed off. He went well beyond the teasing I had done earlier tonight. His technique ventured close to torture.

Moments later, Jean protested when he pulled his hand away from her pussy. "No, oh God, no. I was so close. Please, Derek."

Derek kissed Jean again, carried her back to the table, and sat her bare ass on the edge. I watched the big black soldier step between her pale thighs, blocking my wife from escaping.

Jean looked up into Derek's eyes with a wild, frightened gaze. "Derek, please, no, I can't do this to Steve.

Derek said, "Easy, Jean. I'm not forcing you to do anything you don't want to do."

Jean seemed to relax. She was leaning back on the table with her arms supporting her weight. She looked up at Derek and smiled faintly.

Derek stepped even closer and put his large hands on the sides of her face. He kissed her deeply before dropping his hands to her breasts and roughly kneading them. His fingers tugged on her nipples and twisted the tips just enough to force a moan from my wife's lips. He kept touching Jean's breasts with one hand while his other hand ran firmly down her taut stomach. I watched Jean's hips gyrate when he used two fat fingers to rub her clit. After a couple of minutes, his fingers slipped down her slit and thrust into her vagina. Jean winced at the sudden intrusion, but the expression on her face changed to lust as Derek's fingers picked up speed. His fingers were pumping into her pussy as she thrust her hips up in response. His other hand was tormenting her hard nipples.

Jean shrieked another protest when he pulled his fingers from her sopping vagina.

Derek held his stiff cock and rubbed the head up and down her moist slit. Jean shuddered when the bulbous head ran over her clit. Derek moved the tip of his penis to the entrance of her vagina and removed his hands. He took my wife's hand and wrapped it around his black cock. Her hand looked tiny on his erection as she moved her hand slowly up and down the length. She looked like a child with a new pet. Her fingers nervously explored the white tattoo of the dragon's tail coiled around his thick black cock. Jean appeared fearful that the spear point of the beast's tail might stab her.

My wife said, "The tattoo is fantastic. The artist made your cock part of his masterpiece. It looks so beautiful and deadly. It's scary."

She grabbed his throbbing cock with both hands and pumped it harder. She let out a squeal when it jumped in her grasp.

"Jean, I love you. I don't want to hurt you or Steve. It's your choice. If you want it, you have to put it in yourself."

Jean looked at Derek, "It's the most beautiful cock I have ever seen, but I can't do that to Steve."

When she said my name, she looked up at our bedroom. I was afraid she would see me, but the deck light over the balcony was in her eyes, and I was lying in the shadows.

She looked down at Derek's cock, lightly pressing against her glistening pussy. She licked her lips while still caressing his cock. I had no idea what thoughts were running through her head, but how could she be thinking about anything besides Derek's cock aimed at her vagina?

"Derek, it's too big. It would split me in two."

"Jean, I've never met a woman who couldn't handle my cock if we took it slow. Maybe you should try just the tip. You can quit anytime you want."

Jean stared at Derek's cock as she whispered, "No, Derek, I can't. It's so wrong. I can't fuck you."

I was surprised when Jean's suddenly thrust her hips forward sharply. The fat tip of Derek's cock disappeared between Jean's labia. Jean arched her back and shrieked into the night sky. Her thighs jerked up, and her toes curled.

"Oh my god, oh my god. Oh shit." Jean leaned back with her eyes closed tight and breathed rhythmically in quick, shallow breaths. Derek tried to distract her from the discomfort in her vagina by twisting her nipples hard.

Jean looked up at Derek as she continued to gasp for air. Both of her hands were now rubbing his cock.

"Derek, that feels so wonderful. You are going to make some woman a very fortunate wife. Please leave it in for a bit longer until I ask you to pull it out. Thank you for letting me try it without fucking me."

I was shocked. Jean's pussy was the tightest I had ever experienced. She had complained I was too big the first time we made love. Tonight, my wife had first taken two of Derek's thick fingers in her pussy, and now the fat head of his cock was lodged just inside her vagina. I was so aroused that I began stroking my cock again. I couldn't believe that she would let him go any further. There was no way she could take more of that massive black beast into her tight pussy.

Derek was standing motionless except for his hands caressing Jean's heaving breasts.

Another thrust of Jean's hips captured an additional inch of Derek's cock. Jean panted through her gritted teeth.

Jean laughed, "I don't seem to be able to control myself."

Derek laughed with Jean, "It's OK. Consider it a free sample."

Jean laughed for a moment before turning serious. "I appreciate your restraint, but I'm not being fair to you. It must be painful to hold back. I know you are barely inside me, but it might feel nice for both of us if you would use that little bit to rock back and forth."

"Jean, I'd love to but are you sure?"

"Yes, please. Just don't come in me. I'm off the pill because we are trying to have a baby."

Derek replied, "Seriously? I overheard you in the kitchen telling Steve you were still on the pill."

"Oh, you heard that? Well, I lied. I want to start slow. If Steve knew I was off the pill, he would be fucking me four or five times a day. I'm still a bit messed up after my miscarriage."

"Oh God, I'm sorry, Jean. Maybe we should stop."

"Damn you, Derek! You've been teasing me mercilessly. Just shut up and do it. Promise you'll pull out before you cum."

I felt like I had been sucker-punched. From above, I could see everything. The love of my life was lying on the table with her legs spread wide. I could see all of Derek's big black tattooed cock except the tip buried inside her vagina. My naked, sweaty wife was urging Derek to fuck her, and she wasn't on the pill!

Derek rocked back slightly on his heels and then slowly pushed forward. He paused and then repeated the motion until his cock began a steady rhythm teasing the entrance to Jean's vagina. My wife lifted her legs and wrapped them around Derek's waist. After a few more gentle thrusts, Jean's hips rose to meet his cock as she pulled another inch into her hungry pussy. Jean squealed when a little bit more of the big black cock slid into her vagina. Derek held still for a moment while Jean panted rapidly.

Jean wiggled her hips and giggled, "Come on, Derek, stop sleeping."

Derek pulled his cock head back to the entrance of Jean's vagina before slowly pushing it back in, just a little more than before. I had no idea how he could control himself. In his place, I would have shoved my cock into the depths of Jean's sweet pussy the first chance I got.

After taking a dozen short thrusts from Derek, Jean pushed up to meet him again. This time, she used her legs for leverage and pushed harder against Derek. She took twice as much of the fat cock in her stretched vagina.

Jean screamed and twisted her hips, trying to escape from the thick cock. Derek held still until my wife calmed down.

Jean looked down between her legs at the remainder of Derek's cock. "Oh, sweet Mary. I've never been this full, and I've only got half of you in me. I doubt I can take all of it."

"You're doing great, Jean. But anytime you want to quit...."

"Fuck you, Derek! You started it, and you're not quitting on me now. Get moving."

Derek pulled the head of his cock back to the entrance to Jean's vagina and paused before ever so slowly pushing back in another inch.

After a few more slow thrusts, Jean yelled, "Damn it, Derek, stop teasing me. Fuck me faster."

Derek quickly picked up his pace, and Jean met his thrusts by barely lifting her hips. She seemed happy with the new rhythm for several minutes. She added a little sideways wiggle for variety.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers