Jean’s Wounded Warrior Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean moaned, "I think I can handle you now. On three, I want you to push it all inside me."

Derek expressed surprise, but Jean said, "One," as Derek pushed forward. On his next thrust, she hissed, "Two." Derek slipped his hands under Jean's ass and pulled back as far as possible without coming out. He paused as he waited for Jean's signal.

Jean screamed, "Three!" and their sweaty bodies slapped together. Jean shrieked, and her body shook with Derek's massive cock buried entirely in her overstuffed pussy. Watching Jean's legs quivering, I wondered if she had finally had the orgasm she craved.

Tears were running down Jean's cheeks. Her generous breasts were heaving with her heavy breathing. Derek bent down and sucked first one hard nipple and then the other into his greedy mouth. Jean wrapped her arms around Derek's neck and grinned.

"Time to stop playing around, Derek. You've wanted to fuck me for months. Now's your only chance. Fuck me hard and fast."

Derek was not one to be rushed. Perhaps he was still concerned that he would hurt Jean. The big black soldier started fucking my wife in a slow, steady motion. He pulled back all of the ways to the entrance of Jean's vagina and paused. Jean whimpered, and Derek came rushing back in. My heart was pounding as I watched him rest a moment with his hard cock buried deep in my wife's vagina. Again, the powerful black man showed restraint as he slowly pulled out before dashing back in. He used his hands cupping her ass to pull her against his body. Jean was eagerly helping by using her legs to drive her hips upwards.

I saw Derek's long, fat, black cock glistening with Jean's juices every time he pulled back. Jean's whole body shook with the power of his thrusts. Her plump breast rolled around in her chest. My hand on my cock was moving faster as I watched Derek fuck my fertile wife.

Jean shouted, "Come on, Derek, stop teasing. I need your cock, and I need it faster."

Derek realized Jean was not feeling pain anymore, and he stopped pausing at the end of every stroke. His movements became faster with every thrust. Even though Derek had already cum in Jean's mouth, I was astounded at his endurance.

Jean was no longer talking. My young wife pressed her mouth against Derek's in an intimate kiss. Occasionally, I heard a moan escape her mouth. I could smell the aroma of their sex, and I lost it long before Derek. My body shook as I shot string after string of cum onto the balcony. I stifled a scream with my free hand. They were still going at it when I looked back down on the deck.

Jean's cries suggested she was close to another orgasm when Derek pulled his cock out of Jean's dripping pussy.

Jean started punching Derek, "No! You fucking bastard, no. You can't stop now."

When threats failed to influence Derek, Jean began to plead, "Please, Derek. Please, I need your cock."

Derek pulled Jean to her feet and turned her around. He leaned her over with her head and arms on the table. He spread her feet apart and pushed his cock into her dripping pussy from behind. Derek gave Jean a couple of slow thrusts so Jean could adjust to her new position. My loving wife gripped the table's edge with her hands and began driving her hips back to meet the big black soldier's thrusts as he rocked into her soft flesh.

Jean implored him, "Faster, Derek, I need you to go faster."

In response, Derek dramatically increased his pace to a harsh pounding of Jean's pussy. His hips struck Jean's ass with a wet slap, and the table legs screeched on the deck floor. Jean emitted a rhythmic yelp with each stroke. With each powerful thrust, I saw a shock wave of flesh fly up her firm torso. Derek grasped her shaking breasts with one hand. His other hand held her body up while he strummed her clit.

Jean was already so stimulated that it took only a moment before Jean tilted her head back and yammered incoherently as her body shook with yet another intense orgasm. I may have doubted the first time, but it was apparent Jean was orgasming hard this time. Derek held tight with his cock buried motionless deep in Jean's pussy. Derek gritted his teeth, and his ass muscles were tense while he rode out my wife's orgasm. Finally, Jean's body stopped trembling.

Jean had an orgasm while I was fucking her a couple of times. It's a fantastic experience. Her tight pussy clenches hard on your cock. The intense pressure of her vagina around my cock has always caused me to cum hard. I have no idea how Derek managed to hold back.

As Jean came down from her orgasm, Derek slowly began to fuck into my wife's wet pussy. He started with long strokes, and I could see his black penis sliding between Jean's white ass cheeks. A stream of sweet juices ran down her thighs, and Derek's cock glistened in the soft light. Derek increased his speed and shortened his strokes. I was surprised when Jean squealed and had another orgasm soon after the first. I had never managed to give Jean multiple orgasms. This time, Derek held on firmly and managed to keep fucking my wife through her orgasm. He didn't miss a beat as he pounded his massive cock into my screaming wife.

Derek's stamina was phenomenal, and he had been ramming his cock into Jean for nearly twenty minutes. By now, Jean was coming over and over. Each orgasm came faster until Jean had more than one a minute, with a brief pause between each. She would have collapsed long ago if Derek had not held her up.

I was astounded at their violent fucking. It seemed that Jean liked more vigorous sex than my gentle lovemaking. If we ever made love again, I resolved not to hold back as if I was afraid she would break.

My cock was hard again, and I began stroking it in time with Derek's thrusts. He wasn't trying to restrain himself now and only wanted his release. My cock shot a small load of cum at nearly the same time as Derek's body began to tremble. The big black soldier's breathing became ragged.

After nearly thirty minutes of hard fucking, his buttocks clenched, and his balls quivered. When he pulled his black cock from my wife's pussy, it was already shooting out massive quantities of cum. I saw rope after rope of semen landing on her back. The big black soldier's cum coated her from her ass up to her shoulders. I prayed he had pulled out in time. I hoped Derek had kept his promise and avoided cumming in my wife's fertile pussy.

I fell into a deep sleep lying on the balcony floor. I occasionally stirred when I was disturbed by screams from the deck below. Once in the middle of the night, I held onto consciousness long enough to check on them. Derek had placed the long cushion from the swing on the floor. He was lying on his back, and Jean had mounted his cock cowgirl style. She was facing me at an angle, and I could see her taking Derek's big black cock into her wet pink pussy. Derek's hands were on her waist to help lift her body. Jean's breasts were bouncing, and her hand was rubbing her clit enthusiastically. While I watched, Jean paused while her body shook. When she stopped shrieking, she began bouncing again.

I jerked awake the following day in a full-blown panic attack. There was something critical I needed to do, and I was terrified that I was already too late. It didn't help that I had a hangover and couldn't think clearly. I lay in bed for a moment to let my heart slow down. Once I calmed down, I remembered the data analysis I needed to perform for the project I'd been working on for the last two years. The professor was leaving tomorrow to present the results at a conference in Paris and wanted the presentation material tonight. I laughed at myself. Ok, I had overslept. It was almost eight, but I thought that I had enough time. It would be tight, but I was comfortable that I had devised the correct approach.

My sense of dread returned when I rolled over and discovered my wife was not sleeping next to me. Horrible images flooded my brain. I could see Derek fucking my wife with his big black cock. I realized the critical task I had to perform was to shoot the big black bastard, make my wife kneel next to his bleeding corpse, and beg me for forgiveness. In my second passage through my violent fantasy, I started by shooting off the asshole's big black cock and making him beg for his life.

I've always had a rich fantasy life. When someone cuts me off in traffic, I imagine wasting them with my roof-mounted Gatling gun. In real life, I curse a little under my breath and display a calm demeanor. Hell, I don't even own a gun. The thought of going against the muscular black soldier in hand-to-hand combat was laughable. The former running back outweighed me by fifty pounds.

As I forced myself to perform a deep breathing exercise, I remembered my wife's protests as Derek aggressively seduced her. To be fair, she was jet-lagged, drunk, and high on marijuana and Dexedrine. I decided to wait until tonight, when we were both sober, to confront her. Maybe, it was all a simple misunderstanding. We had never discussed having an open marriage, but she might have believed everyone from Southern California, where I was raised, was a swinger.

I took one last deep breath and forced myself out of bed. My head was throbbing from too much alcohol and weed. I didn't see Jean or Derek when I stumbled onto the balcony. Their clothes were scattered over the deck, and the table was covered with dirty dishes and empty wine bottles. I fought to suppress the images of Derek fucking my wife on the table.

My legs weren't steady as I staggered into the bathroom. I washed down some aspirin before shaving. I turned on the shower and stood under the warm water hoping for clarity. A terrifying memory hit me, and I collapsed on the wet tile floor. My stomach clenched tight, and I almost passed out. Last night, Jean had told Derek she wasn't on birth control and made him promise not to cum inside her. I remembered watching my wife ride the black soldier cowgirl style. I had seen his glistening black cock slipping out of my wife's fertile vagina, covered in frothy cum. A torrent of cum had poured out of her ravaged pussy once his coal-black cock no longer plugged her up. Oh dear God, my wife might already be pregnant with the black bastard's baby.

I had to turn the shower to cold water to regain control. I realized that there was nothing sensible I could do at the moment. At least nothing I could think of that wouldn't put me in prison for life. Hopefully, after I finished my work in the laboratory and I calmed down, I could think rationally.

After I dressed, I tiptoed down the hallway to the guest room and quietly opened the door further. It was too warm in the room for a blanket. A light blue sheet covered the pair up to their waists. Both of their bodies were naked above the sheet. Derek was sleeping on his back and softly snoring. My lovely wife was lying on her side with her back turned to her black lover.

I couldn't bear to do more than take a glance at them. I slipped downstairs and forced down a bowl of granola with fresh fruit. Fifteen minutes later, I was ready to head to the laboratory. I hit the button to open the garage door. The large door rumbled open, shaking the house. I wheeled my bicycle out onto the driveway and clicked the button to close the door. I hoped the sound of the door banging shut woke the sleeping couple in the guest room directly above the garage.

Before hopping on my bike, I thought to check my shorts pockets for the lab key since I would be the only person there today. Damn, I'd changed clothes and left the key in my slacks. My brain wasn't working as it should. I went back inside and headed for the master bedroom. Once I retrieved the key, I started to retrace my steps. As soon as I reached the hallway, I froze. The sounds coming from the guest room were unmistakable. I crept back down the hallway and peered inside the door I had left partially open. The sight was terrifying. My wife was once again riding her wounded warrior cowgirl style. I had a view of her bare sweaty back and the horrifying sight of Derek's big black cock sliding in and out of my wife's stretched labia. The soldier's massive black hands kneaded my wife's white ass like bread dough. Jean's hands rested on his shoulders, and her plump breasts bounced in circles just inches from his lips.

I watched her slowly raise her hips until all but the head of her lover's fat, glistening, and very black cock was exposed. I couldn't believe that she was riding him bareback. Judging by the creamy froth covering the length of his erection, my wife's pussy was already filled with the black man's potent cum. Derek's hands tightened on her hips and slammed her pussy against his crotch with a wet slap. A wave rippled up her torso and shook her dangling breasts. A drip of sweat fell from her pointy nipple. My wife shrieked each time their bodies slammed together. Jean began moaning when he sucked first one nipple and then the other into his hungry mouth.

When Jean began riding him faster, she removed her right hand from his shoulder and shoved it down to where their crashing bodies were joined. I immediately recognized what she was doing. My wife can only orgasm while she is being fucked if her clit is stimulated. It was obvious to me that she wanted to orgasm on the bastard's massive cock. After a few minutes of hard, noisy fucking, my wife screamed, and her body began shaking.

"Oh God, yes, yes, yes. Oh fuck me, fuck me hard. Oh God, Derek, I'm coming on your big, beautiful cock."

I knew the ecstatic look on the soldier's face from experience. My wife's tight vagina was squeezing his cock with one hard clench after another. I couldn't believe she didn't make him cum. The only times I've managed to hold back when she came on my cock was after a long night of drinking and sex.

When my wife's body stopped shaking, Derek's hands slowly raised her all the way up to the tip of his long fat cock before slamming her down again. Jean let out a squeak as their wet bodies slapped together. My nostrils flared at the acrid scent of hot, sweaty sex. My cock was hard again despite the number of times I'd jacked off while watching them last night.

Jean was still masturbating while she rode Derek, and a few minutes later, she came again. As before, Dereck held her crotch tight against his until her orgasm passed. Jean's next cycle was shorter. I was horrified as I watched my sex wife cum a half dozen times before the big black soldier started to lose control. Before he did, he flipped my wife over onto her hands and knees and took her doggie style. I couldn't believe how roughly he was using her body. She seemed to love it. Perhaps, I'd been too gentle when we made love.

He wrapped her ponytail around his massive fist and pulled her back into an arch as he drove his big black cock into her orgasming pussy. He began using fast, short strokes as he pounded his cock into her hungry pussy. He had one hand wrapped around her hips, and judging by how his forearm flexed, the skilled bastard was rubbing her clit. She was screaming like a banshee as she came over and over on his rapidly thrusting cock. Jean's generous breasts shuddered with each hard blow. Still, she managed to drive her hips back to meet his vigorous thrusts. Finally, he let out a roar and went over the top.

Derek pulled back hard on her hair and held her hips tight against his crotch. I saw his balls tighten and begin pulsing as he shot one load of potent cum after another deep into her fertile womb. He filled her vagina until it started leaking out around his cock and running down her thighs. Minutes later, Jean's screams turned to moans, and Derek let her collapse onto the bed. He fell with her and lay between her thighs, his cock still buried in her vagina. Finally, I saw it slip out, followed by a stream of frothy cum.

I'd been worried about getting to the lab and had repeatedly checked the time. I'd been watching them fuck for over twenty-four minutes. It had been an incredible performance. My personal best was six minutes, and I'd only managed to give my wife two orgasms in one night once.

Jean finally regained her ability to speak. "God, Derek, you're going to make some lucky woman happy."

"I don't want any other woman. You're the only women I'll ever love. I need you desperately."

"Derek, I'm a happily married woman. You have to find someone who can love you. There are millions of women who'd be fortunate to marry you."

"Are you trying to say you don't love me? Your body tells me you're lying. Steve's a nice guy, but I know I can fuck you better than he ever can."

"Derek, please listen to me. There is a lot more to a meaningful relationship than sex. I love you, but not in the way you deserve. I'm your therapist. I'm trying to help you through a crisis. You need to find your soul mate."

"Jean, wake up. I am your soulmate. I want you to have my babies. I want to share our lives and grow old together."

My wife cried out. "Oh God, Derek, you've chosen the wrong woman. My body is broken. I don't know if I can ever have children."

Listening to the sadness in my wife's quivering voice, I wasn't sure which of us needed therapy more. At the moment, I was overwhelmed with pain. I almost got caught when my wife sat up. I quickly hurried down the stairs and quietly slipped out the front door.

#

My head was in turmoil as I rode my bike to work. Fortunately, I am good at separating my work from my personal life. After several false starts, I started working on my analysis and forgot about everything else. Thanks to my inspiration while jogging the day before, all I had to do was process a ton of data and prepare slides for the professor's presentation. Still, it was a massive effort, but the intense work kept my thoughts off of Derek and Jean. Late that afternoon, I delivered the material to the professor, and we reviewed the results. He was delighted.

I didn't get back home until after 4:30 PM. Jean and Derek were gone along with our car. Derek's clothes were the only things missing from the mess we'd made on the deck. I found a note in the kitchen: 'Left for Fort Drum around 11. Expect to be back about 5 or 6. Maybe we can do Chinese takeout.'

I started cleaning up. I was trying to think what I would say to Jean when she returned. I was feeling betrayed and unsure about the state of our marriage. Did we even have a marriage left? I became increasingly anxious as I obsessed about the previous night and my part in the disaster. I could have stopped it. Why didn't I?

Around 7 PM, I was startled out of my dark thoughts by the phone ringing.

"Hello."

"This is Jean."

"Thank God. Where are you? Are you almost home?

"I'm at a gas station just outside Fort Drum. We had car trouble."

"Are you all right? Do you want me to borrow a car and come pick you up?"

"I'm OK, Steve. It's just that the car kept overheating, and we had to stop every half hour or so. The mechanic said it was the water pump. The trip should have only taken three hours, but thanks to all the stops, it took forever to get here. Derek must have a sixth sense when it comes to jungles and forests. He always managed to find a shady spot to pull off and wait for the car to cool down."

"You must be exhausted. Maybe you should get a hotel and return tomorrow."

Jean laughed softly, "We did some more Dexedrine before we left Ithaca. I still have a few hours before I crash. I'll be on the road as soon as the garage finishes."

"If you're sure. Please don't worry about staying at a motel if you get sleepy. Just make sure you call me if you stay over."

Jean whispered, "I love you, Steve. More than anything."

"I love you too."

While I finished cleaning up, I thought about Jean's problem with the car. I'd taken the Honda Accord in for its 75,000-mile service while my wife was still in California. The shop had always been reliable, so I expected the car should have been running fine. I went and dug up the receipt. It said they'd replaced the water pump. Unless it was a defective part, the garage in Fort Drum was lying. As I thought about Jean's story, I began to have doubts. Maybe, Jean and Derek had taken their sweet time driving to the base so they could fuck along the way. I began to worry more and more. I'd heard Jean's black lover profess his love for her. What if Jean decided to stay with Derek?