Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 02

Story Info
Just a short plane flight.
5.2k words
4.55
16.1k
15

Part 3 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

Part 2: An Uneventful Flight

This story takes place in 1976 before there were cell phones and personal computers.

I have based this story on one of Jean's diaries that I recently found hidden in our basement. Some of her entries are too fantastical to believe, but everything I have personal knowledge of is accurate if you allow for a difference of opinion. I'll let you be the judge.

However, this chapter is so fantastical, even I have a hard time believing everything I transcribed from my wife's diary. I know air travel was more relaxed and had fewer restrictions in the 70s, but the events she describes below must be her fantasy. I believe she likely met the Santa Teresa mayor and chief of police on her flight. I also believe something humiliating happened on the flight. The strange thing is that I never knew Jean to embellish a recollection. I included the following for continuity and because I enjoyed the story.

#

Chapter 2

I rushed through the terminal door expecting a jetway to my plane. Instead, the door led me out onto a blisteringly hot tarmac. I was already overheated from my run, and my body was soaked with sweat. I looked around desperate to locate my flight. There were several small planes clustered around the gate. A stewardess gestured from the top of a flight of stairs attached to the tiniest plane in the world. My path led me past a luggage cart and two baggage attendants. Someone yelled at me to hurry up and board.

When I reached the cart, one of the baggage attendants said, "The overhead storage is full. I can only let you take your purse onboard. You'll have to check your carry-on bag."

I started to protest as he reached for my bag.

I said, "Please give me a second to get my water bottle and book."

I had to set the bag on the ground to get it open. I briefly considered bending from the waist but remembered Steve's comments about my exposed breasts. I squatted on the hot tarmac and opened my bag. A gust of wind from a nearby plane lifted the back of my dress exposing my bare ass cheeks.

The attendant said, "Please hurry. We want an on-time departure."

I looked up to see both attendants staring down the front of my dress. I grabbed my things and shoved them into my purse. I stood up and hurried for the stairs. I managed to keep my dress from blowing over my head again, but the luggage attendants still got a nice long look at my trim legs and practically bare ass.

The plane was so small that I had to walk bent over even though I am only five foot six. I looked at my ticket again and headed to the back of the plane. I noticed most of the passengers staring down the front of my dress as I passed. I felt a tingly feeling in my pussy. I've never been an exhibitionist until recently, but it felt exciting to be checked out by people I would never see again.

There were two seats on one side of the aisle and a single seat on the other. My seat was 16A. I thought a low seat number like 16 would be a window seat in the middle of the plane. Instead, it was the last row in this tiny plane, and the lavatory was directly behind it. A tall, middle-aged man was bending over his carry-on bag and standing in the aisle blocking access to my row. A massive brown-skinned man was sitting in the seat next to mine. He was dressed in running shorts and a tight tank top. He had the armrest raised, and his solid body overflowed several inches into my seat. He looked miserable wedged into the small plane.

I waited patiently in the aisle next to the row in front of mine. A mother with a crying baby was sitting in the window seat. The seat next to the young mother was occupied by a young man who looked like a slightly smaller version of my seatmate. The young man slid lower in his seat. I scowled at him when I realized he was staring up the bottom of my dress. The stewardess walked up behind me to hurry us along.

"Mam, can you please take your seat. We don't want to be late."

The large brown man struggled to his feet. The aisle was still blocked by the tall man who was rummaging through his carry-on luggage. I swallowed hard as I realized my seat companion expected me to squeeze past his bulky body. I felt the stewardess' hand pressing against the middle of my back urging me forward. I slipped past the man blocking the aisle and pressed my sweaty body between the seatback and my companion. I could feel his belt buckle against my ass as I wiggled through the tight space. I gasped and stopped moving when I felt his erection poking between my legs.

The stewardess said, "Please hurry."

I panicked when I felt his erection stir, and I lunged forward. I stepped on his foot and heard him yell as he jerked his injured foot away. I lost my balance and fell ass first into my seat. I heard buttons hitting the floor. I shrieked when I realized my dress had snagged on his belt buckle and had been pulled up to my armpits. I tried to free my dress from his belt buckle. The baby in the seat in front of me started wailing, and the mother responded by singing a lullaby. The young man next to her turned around and knelt on his seat.

He said, "Oh wow! Nice tits and sexy panties. Fantastic!"

My seat companion said, "Sit down and turn around son, or I'll smack you hard."

The young man said, "Yes Dad. Damn but you have all the luck."

When my burly seatmate sat down, my dress lowered over my breasts, but my skimpy panties were still exposed. I tugged on the bottom of my dress. I heard something tear before it was free. I raised up in my seat and pulled my dress down over my thighs. There was only a small rip in the bottom of the dress in the back, but the front was a disaster. I had lost three buttons from the bottom of my dress, and it was open all the way up to my belly button.

I was getting tired of the stewardess. Before I could address my wardrobe failure, she said, "Please stow your carry-on items under the seat in front of you."

She watched with the stern expression of a frustrated kindergarten teacher as I pulled my water bottle and book from my purse. I leaned forward and shoved the purse under the seat. When I jammed the water bottle and book into the seat-back pocket, I found I had to place my knees on either side of the bulging pocket. My bare left leg was pressed against the warm skin of my companion's massive brown thigh.

With my legs spread, the bottom of my skirt was open to my waist. The tiny silk triangle of my panties was exposed, and the gossamer fabric had worked itself partway open between my pussy lips. Short dark pubic hairs stuck out everywhere. Even worse the silky panties were wet with my sweat and were glaringly transparent. I covered myself with my hands and looked for the stewardess hoping to get a blanket to cover myself. She was already rushing toward the front of the plane. I noticed the man sitting across the aisle was smiling at me. The pervert had watched the whole thing. There was no way he could have ignored my shriek.

I felt a jerk as the plane backed away from the gate. The air vents came to life and blew lukewarm air over my sweaty body. We taxied a couple of hundred feet and stopped with another jerk. I was surprised when the engines dropped to idle and the air vents shut off again.

My companion said, "I'm really sorry about taking up part of your seat. I am a Samoan, and we are a large people. I normally reserve a seat in first class, but we had to stay an extra day, and we were stuck with last minute reservations. To make matters worse, we are next to the lavatory in seats that do not recline. "

What could I say? I mumbled something about my boyfriend making me late for my flight.

My companion held out his hand and said, "My name is Manu Tatupu. I'm the chief of police in Santa Teresa. My son and I were visiting colleges. I want him to play football for my old team at Berkeley but for some reason he likes Stanford."

I swallowed hard and pulled my wet right hand from my crotch. I splayed the fingers of my left hand over my pussy in a poor attempt to conceal my sex. I wiped my hand on my dress before taking his hand. His massive paw swallowed mine. He placed his other hand on top of mine and gently shook my hand for much longer than I was accustomed.

I said, "It's a small world after all. I'm visiting my aunt and uncle in Santa Teresa."

"How interesting. What are their names?"

"Michael and Cathy Brown."

"Seriously? We're old friends. Michael played football at Berkeley a few years before me. He encouraged me to major in criminology after I had a career-ending injury. When I finished my master's degree, he got me a job on the Santa Teresa police force. He saved my life. I would do anything for Michael. That's why I joined Michael on the Board of Directors for the Santa Teresa Tableau D'Art. I assume you plan on visiting the show? Knowing Michael, he probably has you signed up as a volunteer for the exposition."

"Actually, I've never met my uncle, and I've never heard of any exposition."

Without the air vent working, the temperature in the plane was rising, and I was sweating again. Manu's warm thigh pressing against mine made the heat worse.

My seat companion dropped my hand to pull a folder filled with colorful photographs out of his seat pocket. He said, "The Tableau D'Art has been running since the nineteen thirties. It's very successful and brings in a lot of money for the city hospital. We expect a couple of hundred thousand visitors over the sixty-three days the exposition is open. Each year we select a theme for a display of "living pictures" in which classical and contemporary works of art are recreated using real people. The actors are made to look as much like the originals using costumes, makeup, lighting, props, and backdrops. This year's theme is 'Erotica in Art Through the Ages."

Manu held the folder, and I examined the colorful prints. His son turned around and knelt in his seat when he heard his dad mention the exposition. The burly pervert knew what his father was going to show me and was eager to see my reaction. He quickly lost interest in the erotic prints when he noticed my exposed and practically transparent panties. The bastard had the nerve to lick his lips at the sight of the dark pubic hairs visible through the slit in my peek-a-boo panties. Fuck him. We were on an airplane, and there was nothing he could do.

Manu opened the folder to show a mockup of a poster for the exposition. The figure of Venus from Sandro Botticelli's 'The Birth of Venus' filled the page. I recognized the famous painting from my college art history class. The painting shows a naked Venus standing on a large seashell floating in the ocean. The gods of the wind are blowing her toward shore where a woman is ready with clothes for the newly born goddess. Venus is hiding one shapely breast with her right hand leaving the other exposed. Her left hand is holding a tress of her long blond hair over her sex. The work was commissioned for a nobleman who held it in private as a work of pornography.

Manu said, "Unfortunately, we still haven't found our Venus, and the exposition starts next weekend. Your uncle is responsible for casting and has been working night and day to find the perfect model. I wouldn't be surprised if he asked you."

I looked at the exposition dates and said, "I have to be back in Ithaca in a couple of weeks for my summer job so I can afford law school. Besides, I'd be too embarrassed to pose in the nude. I can't imagine anyone posing like that in front of thousands of visitors."

Manu said, "Ah, too bad. It was worth a shot, but I think the mayor agrees with me."

"The mayor?"

"Jean, I'd like you to meet Benjamin Schmidt, the mayor of Santa Teresa. It's his fault; I missed my flight. We had a problem with state funding for exposition security, and I had to join him in Sacramento to lobby for our funds.

The tall, thin man leaned across the aisle and offered me his hand. I had to lean across Manu's lap to reach the proffered hand. Ben grinned and seized my hand like it was a rope tossed to a drowning man. He pulled my hand back and forth with vigor. His eyes dropped from mine and focused on my exposed breasts jiggling prettily under my gaping top. I tried to pull my hand away, but the mayor jerked harder. I lost my balance and tried to catch myself on Manu's thigh. My hand missed his thigh and landed on his crotch. I gasped when I felt the size of his monstrous erection for the second time.

Manu laughed, "Jean, that's the second time you've assaulted a police officer today."

The mayor saw where my hand rested before I jerked it away. Ben was laughing as he said, "Jean, Santa Teresa takes assault on its officers very seriously. Every year a few of our officers are attacked by drunken tourists during the exposition. We must be vigilant. I hope you will heed the chief's warning. You already have two strikes, and he won't let you off with a warning the next time. California is a three-strike state, and we won't have any choice except to impose the full force of the law.

I was still blushing from my close encounter with Manu's cock. I realized I was being teased and said, "I am a first-year law student, and I assure you I take my responsibilities as a future officer of the court seriously. I apologize for my inadvertent attack. I want you to know I wouldn't expect anything less than the most severe sentence if I ever assault chief Manu again."

Manu laughed so hard his massive belly shook. He looked at me with a twinkle in his eye and said, "Apology accepted, but I have to warn you that as the chief of police, I am sworn to uphold the law. I would be reluctant to punish someone as pretty as you, but I am committed to law and order."

We all laughed as Manu kept the joke going. Somehow, Ben was still shaking my hand, and I was leaning over the chief's lap with my breasts exposed to the mayor.

Manu said, "While we're making introductions, let me introduce you to my son, Ray."

I looked up at the young man who had been leaning over the seat back the whole time. His eyes never left the armhole of my dress as I said, "Hello."

I realized he was staring at the side of my breast just like my boyfriend warned me. Ben gave my hand a couple more pumps, and I felt my breast shake to the delight of the grinning youth.

I said, "Manu, I hope your son is eighteen or else I'm going to be arrested for contributing to the delinquency of a minor."

The chief noticed where his son was looking and laughed. "Ray turned eighteen last week. Be careful. He's a raging ball of hormones."

Ben finally released my hand, and I sat back in my seat and covered my crotch with my hand. I couldn't believe how hot the cabin was getting.

I said, "Why isn't the plane moving. It seems like we've been sitting here for an hour."

Ben said, "I agree it is getting too warm, but actually, we've only been sitting here twenty minutes. Airlines like to push off from the gate so they can claim an on-time departure."

I reached for my water bottle and realized I'd exposed my pussy to the gaze of the horny teenager. I don't have to tell you where his eyes were focused. Of, course my water bottle was stuck. I had to lean forward and tug with both hands. I felt my breasts jiggling under Ray's intent gaze. When I got the bottle free, I had to use two hands to twist off the top. As soon as I had a hand free, I used it to cover my panties again. I guzzled half of the bottle before I realized I hadn't stopped at the restroom in the airport.

I heard the engines speed up and in a minute the air came on. The cold air made my nipples hard and my bladder clench. I looked down at my chest and saw what Ray and Manu were staring at. My dress was sweaty and sticking to the contours of my breasts. My nipples were on display poking against the gossamer fabric.

The plane gave a lurch and began moving down the taxiway. Thankfully, Ray turned around and buckled his seat belt. I gazed out the window as the plane climbed into the sky. I hadn't flown often and still enjoyed looking out the window. After the intense green of Upstate New York, I was amazed at how brown California was. Don't believe the tourist bureau's advertisements about the golden state.

After a few minutes, I heard Manu snoring. I felt relaxed for the first time in a while. Ben was still staring at me, but my privates were hidden behind Manu's massive thigh. All I had to worry about was exposing my breasts. I pulled out my book and began to read. I paused every couple of pages to see how the scenery below had changed.

Manu shifted in his seat, and his hand came to rest on my thigh just above my knee. I lifted his hand and placed it on his knee. A minute later his hand was back but higher on my thigh. I moved his hand again. I glanced over at Ben and saw he was watching with a big smile. Manu gave a snort, and his hand fell on my upper thigh just below my skimpy panties. Before I could move his large hand, his fingers wrapped around my leg. I grabbed his wrist but couldn't budge his grasping fingers. I jumped when his hand began caressing my thigh. I squirmed in my seat and gripped his wrist with two hands but failed to push his fingers away from my sweaty sex.

I whimpered when his hand slid over my pussy. His fingers began moving slowly over my moist panties. I watched in horror as Manu's fat fingers brushed the opening of my peek-a-boo panties outside of my swollen labia. He slid the side of his hand up my slit and dragged his little finger across my clit causing me to jerk against my tight seatbelt. His hand slipped over the sensitive nub as he rubbed his hand back down my pussy. His middle finger pressed against my vagina and I inhaled sharply. My moan got Ray's attention. He leaned over the back of his seat with his face only a couple of feet from my aroused sex.

Manu slowly dragged his fat finger up my slit, parting my pussy lips for his horny son's pleasure. The big Samoan's finger drew moisture from my vagina up to my clit. He slithered the tip of his rough wet finger around in circles over my aroused nub. My bare legs began shaking as he toyed with my clit. His finger pressed harder against my vagina when he pushed it down my slit again. He was trying to push his monstrous digit into my tight pussy. As the pressure increased, I panicked. His fat finger was bigger than most cocks I had seen.

I am normally a modest young woman. Being finger fucked by the big Samoan in front of the mayor and Manu's son was too humiliating to consider. If one could die from embarrassment, I didn't have long to live. I couldn't take much more of Manu's intimate stimulation without having an orgasm. I often scream during intercourse and, I was terrified I would alert the whole plane.

I glared at the young man and said, "Stop ogling me like a horny teenager and help me wake up your father."

Ray smiled, "My dad sleeps like a rock. Since he's been working long hours preparing for the exposition, you'll never wake him. I imagine you could punch him in the nuts and not get him to stir."

I would have argued further with Ray, but his father's fat finger was pressing harder against the entrance to my vagina. I slid up the back of my seat to escape the building pressure until my head hit the overhead. Manu's middle finger was monstrous; it was nearly as big around as my wrist. I was afraid he would rip me apart. My ass was a half foot above the seat. I felt like my writhing body was balanced on top of his finger. My hands gripped his wrist in a futile attempt to defend myself.

I looked at Ray and pleaded, "Help me. Please help me."

Ray grinned and said, "Anything for a pretty lady. "

Ray leaned over the seat and put his hands on my shoulders. I gasped as he pressed down on my body. My hand barely made it to my mouth in time to stifle a scream as the tip of Manu's beefy finger popped into my tight pussy. At first, all I could feel was discomfort, but then pleasure overwhelmed me. My body shook as I orgasmed hard. I felt more of his finger slip inside as my vagina spasmed around his penetrating digit. My shaking legs were too weak to support me, and I slid back down onto the seat. As I slipped down onto the seat, Ray grabbed the bottom of my dress and pulled it up to my waist. Other than the tiny transparent panties that framed my glistening sex with frilly red silk, I was naked from the waist down. My flowering pussy was exposed to anyone who looked. Ben was standing up to see over the Samoan's beefy body.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers
12