Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I scowled at Ray and managed to squeak out, "Asshole."

I was startled when I heard the stewardess ask Ray if he wanted something to drink. He turned around in his seat and asked for a coke. I quickly lowered my tray to hide my naked pussy with half of Manu's finger buried in it.

When she asked me if I wanted a drink, I said, "Bloody Mary, ahhhh..."

The stewardess stared for a second before turning back to her cart. I meant to ask for the mix alone, but Manu's finger was flicking my clit. I watched as she poured a tiny bottle of vodka into a glass and top it with Bloody Mary Mix.

The stewardess said, "two dollars please."

The mayor said, "I'll pay for the young lady's drink. Maybe you should give her a second Bloody Mary. The poor girl has been under a lot of pressure recently."

I asked the stewardess, "When will we be able to get up from our seats. I need to use the lavatory."

She smiled and said, "The captain said we will be hitting some turbulence soon. It could last for the next forty minutes or so. He'll make an announcement when it is safe to get up. I'm sorry. I must secure the drink cart now.

As she hurried back down the aisle, the captain came on the intercom and asked everyone to remain seated with their seat belts fastened.

I tried to ignore the police chief's finger filling my vagina as I gulped my drinks down. I hoped the alcohol would numb my embarrassment, but Manu made it hard for me to disregard his probing digit. With each thrust, he dragged his fat finger against the top of my vagina and pressed it against my full bladder. As soon as I finished my drink, Ray snatched my cups and closed my tray table. My sopping wet pussy was exposed again, and I was close to another orgasm.

"Oh, fuck you. Ray, you know you're a real bastard. Please wake up your father. Oh god, please make him stop."

I couldn't say more. Manu had worked his finger in up to his second knuckle. With each thrust, he worked it in deeper. I twisted around in a futile attempt to escape, but that only helped Manu's finger to penetrate further. My hands had a tight grip on Manu's massive wrist as my resistance evaporated. I no longer knew if I was trying to push Manu' hand away or guide his finger to the most sensitive parts of my throbbing vagina. The palm of his hand squeezed the mound of my pussy as his finger continued thrusting into my sex. His rough hand rubbed across my clit. I felt my arousal build again. I looked across the aisle into the intense gaze of the mayor. I mouthed a plea for help.

Ben beckoned to Ray, and the young man leaned over to listen to the mayor's request. Ray laughed and nodded at whatever the mayor said. Ray leaned back over the seat and reached for my shoulders again. He tried to brush the straps of my dress off my shoulders. He pushed hard, but the top button on my dress was holding the straps in place. Finally, the button yielded to the pressure and shot off onto the floor. Now I was missing the top three buttons on my flimsy dress, and the neckline gapped open a couple of inches below my heaving breasts.

Ray didn't stop with ripping my dress. He brushed the straps down to my elbows exposing my heaving breasts. I stared at him the whole time but made no move to defend my modesty. I kept my hands on Manu's wrist as his finger worked deeper into my core. Ray smiled and peeled my sweaty dress down my torso and left it pooled around my waist. The chilly air from the vents made my nipples hard. The tips were sticking out proud and happy to be free.

Ray leaned over and said, "The lady next to me is nursing her baby, and it is getting me aroused. Let me show you what I would like to do with her tits."

His hands went to my generous breasts and lifted them to feel the weight. He squeezed the tender globes and pinched my nipples. He took great pleasure in pulling on my nipples and rolling them between my fingers.

While Ray was playing with my breasts, his father's wet finger slid out of my vagina and rubbed across my clit. A couple of slow circles over my clit brought me to another orgasm. I pressed my hand over my mouth and whimpered from the intense pleasure. I found it hard to believe Manu was still asleep.

I gave in to my lust. I had never been so aroused in my life. I wanted them to stop, I needed them to stop, but I couldn't bear to have them take their forceful hands away from my flesh. My hips began rising on their own to meet the fat finger thrusting into my vagina. Stabs of pleasure radiated from my tormented nipples. Each orgasm seemed to come sooner than the last, and they kept growing in length and intensity. My eyes were squeezed shut as if it would help me deny I was naked and being pleasured in public.

I heard the captain announce that the seat belt sign was off, and people could get up and move around. He said we had half an hour before we began our descent into LA.

The mayor hissed at Ray, "Turn around and sit down."

When Ray asked why the mayor pointed to the crowd of passengers heading toward the lavatory. At first, I was too far gone to understand what was happening. When I heard, excited voices talking about a beautiful and very nude woman having sex in the back of the plane, I opened my eyes a crack. There was a line of people staring at me. I reached up to cover my breasts, but when I touched my nipples, I had another orgasm. It was the most intense yet. I squeezed my breasts and ground my pussy against Manu's finger. I couldn't stop myself. I seemed to get extra pleasure from watching the crowd stare at my naked sweating body as Manu's finger kept thrusting into my wet pussy with a squelching sound. I was raised as a good Christian girl and couldn't believe how excited exhibiting myself to strangers was making me. Where was this depravity coming from?

I heard a moan from one of the men watching me when Manu pulled his finger from my vagina and dragged it up to my slit. He left my glistening pussy wide open. I shrieked when his finger mashed my clit. I orgasmed again even harder and longer. By now I was orgasming almost continuously. I barely had time to gasp for breath before the next wave hit.

I heard some woman yell, "Filthy animals." The angry woman pulled a blanket from an overhead bin and tossed it over both Manu's and my bodies. As soon as she left, the mayor grabbed the corner of the blanket and pulled it off. I heard someone say, "Thanks, man. Damn, she sure is hot. You can smell pussy all the way to the front of the plane."

The pilot came on the intercom and asked everyone to return to their seats and prepare for a landing. Manu stirred and pulled his hand from my body.

He said, "Have we arrived?"

Ray said, "We'll be landing soon. Too bad you missed it. Jean sure is a nasty slut."

Manu said, "Watch your mouth son. Jean is a beautiful young woman and maybe the person we've been looking for to save the exposition."

I shivered as I watched as Manu stick his middle finger in his mouth. What an asshole. Fortunately, I would only be in Santa Teresa for a week. With any luck, I would never see the big Samoan again.

12