Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 03

Story Info
A hedonistic paradise.
9.8k words
4.73
14.7k
6
0

Part 4 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
960 Followers

Part 3: My Loving Aunt and Uncle

This story takes place in 1976 before there were cell phones and personal computers.

#

Chapter 3

I was the last one off the plane. I had to spend some time arranging my clothes. I pulled my wet panties back over my pussy, although they were still wet and transparent. The frilly peek-a-boo panties did little to hide my hairy slit. I pulled the top of my dress up over my tender breasts. I rose from my wet seat cushion and tugged the bottom of my dress down over my ass. I grabbed my purse and shoved my unread book inside. I ignored the half-full water bottle. I felt like my bladder would burst with the slightest jostle. I had to take short steps as I walked down the aisle to prevent the open bottom of my dress from flashing my pussy.

Once again, I had to walk down a stairway to exit the plane. Unfortunately, the steps were high, and I flashed my underwear with each step. There was a luggage cart near the bottom of the stairs surrounded by baggage handlers and passengers. At first, only the luggage handlers were staring up my dress. It didn't take long for the passengers to catch on. I was only halfway down when the men started cheering. I never felt so embarrassed and yet alive in my life.

A gentleman helped me find my luggage. I was surprised when instead of handing it to me, he set it at my feet. I bent over to put my book in the bag. I was still dazed from my ordeal, and it took me a minute to realize he was still standing close and staring down the top of my dress. I smiled as I stood up. I laughed and started strutting toward the door to the gate. I heard a whistle and remembered to take small steps.

I noticed a young woman standing inside holding a sign against the window that said, "Jean Williams." I was expecting my aunt, but this woman was much too young. Had they sent someone to fetch me?

When I entered the lounge, I noticed Manu, Ray, and Ben talking to a large black man every bit as muscular as Manu and a foot taller.

As I approached the young woman, she took a couple of pictures with a small camera before slipping it into her purse. She rushed toward me with a big smile.

I held out my hand and said, "I'm Jean."

The woman brushed past my hand and gave me a firm hug.

"Jean, I'm so happy to finally meet you. I'm your aunt, Cathy."

"I'm really excited to meet you too. Especially since I never knew you existed. I'm just a little surprised. I thought you were older than my mom."

"Why would you think that?"

"Well, I found a letter from you in my Mom's attic. It said something about a twelve-year difference in ages. I just assumed my mom was the younger sister."

"No, I'm twelve years younger. As a child, I idolized Lizzy, but to her, I was just a little brat who barely existed."

I looked around the gate area. "I thought my uncle would be here too."

"Oh, that's your uncle, Michael talking to the mayor and chief of police. Come on you might as well meet them now. I'm having them over for dinner in a couple of days along with the other members of the Exposition Board of Directors."

My stomach cramped at the thought of meeting the three men again.

"I really need to find a restroom. We got to the airport late, and it's been forever since I peed. Besides, I was sitting with them on the plane. We talked for a bit before Manu fell asleep for the rest of the flight."

My aunt took my hand and led me to the restrooms. She kept chatting as we walked.

Cathy said, "Really? I can't believe Manu fell asleep sitting next to a pretty young woman. He's such a lady's man. You wouldn't believe what he'll do to get into a pretty woman's pants."

I quickly turned and disappeared into the restroom to hide my embarrassment. When I reappeared, Michael had joined Cathy.

Michael pulled me into his muscular body and gave me a long warm hug. It was innocent enough until his hand settled on my ass and stayed there even when he pulled his head back to look me in the eye. My body was still aroused from Manu's caresses, and I was all too aware of my uncle's hand gently squeezing my ass cheek through the thin fabric of my dress. His crotch was pressed against my abdomen, and I could feel his massive cock becoming hard. His masculine scent was overpowering. I glanced at my aunt expecting to see her disapproval. Instead, she was smiling as if the welcome my uncle was giving me was his everyday greeting for young women.

"Welcome to sunny Southern California, Jean. I didn't expect my niece would turn out to be a beautiful young woman. Somehow, I thought we would be babysitting a much younger girl. This is great. While I'm tied up with preparations for the Exposition, you can keep my wife company."

"I laughed. My uncle's hand was still on my ass, and it was making me nervous. It didn't help to be so close to a gorgeous man. His tall black body was very muscular and fit. He smelled wonderful. He had a touch of gray to his short dark hair. I thought he might be two or three years older than my aunt at the most."

My uncle let me go and picked up my carry-on. He said, "I assume you have more luggage. We should head down to the baggage area."

We stood around chatting while we waited for my bag. I was desperate to change into something a little less revealing. Michael tried to be casual, but every time I looked, he was eyeing my exposed flesh. Of course, my bag never came.

Michael led me over to the baggage office, and I filled out a form. The baggage manager said my small plane had been overweight and some baggage had to be left behind. It would arrive later today. He promised it would be delivered to my aunt's place.

We had to take a bus to the parking lot. The air conditioning wasn't working, and I began to sweat on the hot bus. I did my best to keep the bottom of my dress together. I knew my panties were still damp from the incident on the plane and any additional moisture would only prolong how long they remained transparent.

I was delighted when my aunt pointed out their car. It was a pretty Mercedes-Benz 280 SL convertible. When we got closer, I realized it was a two-seater.

Michael sensed my anxiety. "Originally, the plan was to take my Cadillac, but unfortunately, it's in the shop. Don't worry, we can squeeze in. It will be a little tight, but it's only about sixty miles. I brought a seat cushion to cover the center console."

Michael placed my large carry-on bag on the floor of the passenger seat.

I said, "Can't we put the bag in the trunk?"

Michael laughed, "The trunk is ridiculous, and Cathy has it filled with clothes she bought on Rodeo Drive before we hopped over to the airport. I doubt both of you can get your legs into the passenger side. I know its awkward, but I think your best bet is to straddle the center console."

Michael dropped his massive frame into the driver's seat. He placed the promised cushion on the console. I stepped over my bag and stood with a foot on each side of the wide console. I was exhausted, and I teetered for a second. Michael grabbed the upper part of my left thigh to steady me. His strong fingers were only an inch from my wet panties. I gasped in surprise. I felt myself blush. My eyes darted between my aunt and uncle. Both were smiling as if nothing special had happened.

I blushed and said, "Thanks, Michael. I think I'm Ok now."

My uncle kept his hand on my trembling thigh as I sat down on the cushion. My legs were spread wide, and the bottom of my dress was open exposing the tiny silk triangle of my transparent panties. My blush got deeper, and I quickly set my purse over my crotch. I took out my scarf and sunglasses and put them on.

As soon as we exited the lot, we picked up speed, and the breeze fluttered the top of my dress. I could see glimpses of my breasts and pointy nipples, and I was sure my aunt and uncle had an even better view. I tried to remain calm as we drove out of the airport. Every time we went around a corner my aunt and uncle each gripped a thigh to keep me in place. My uncle was pointing out the sights and regularly touched my leg to make a point.

Once we reached the freeway and headed North, it was too loud to talk. The ride was smoother, and I didn't need to be held to prevent tumbling over. I had just started to fall asleep in the sun when a big rig hit its air horn. I jerked upright. I looked up to see the driver staring down at my flapping dress and exposed pussy. My purse had been moved to the top of my carry-on bag, and my short dress was flapping in the breeze exposing my lacy panties. Michael and Cathy laughed at the trucker. I felt the car speed up and leave the truck behind. I dozed off and on for the next hour between horn blasts. I managed to entertain one truck driver after another until we pulled off the freeway in Santa Teresa.

Michael turned to me at a stoplight and asked, "Are you hungry? Do you like seafood."

I stretched and said, "Yes and yes. I'm famished."

Michael pulled into the parking lot of a restaurant sitting on a pier. The hot sun was sitting low on the horizon above a cloud bank. Cathy had me pose next to the restaurant's sign for a quick picture in the golden light.

"I had reservations for dinner, but your flight was late, and your lost luggage didn't help. I doubt we'll get the window table I asked for, but the food would be just as good sitting in a closet."

Of course, the only table available was outside in the heat. The bar style table was high and round with four barstools. Michael insisted I take the chair with the best view of the ocean. Michael and Cathy moved their chairs close and sat on either side of me. I was nervous about flashing my transparent panties as I climbed onto my chair. I kept my bare thighs pressed together. I wished my aunt or uncle had sat across from me to block anyone's view up my skirt. I looked around and noticed I had already gotten the attention of a group of five sitting at a table on a level below ours. An elderly Asian couple and a young woman who looked related was sitting with a middle-aged Hispanic man and his young daughter.

Michael ordered a platter of raw oysters and a large bowl of fried squid. He asked for a bottle of Italian Pinot Grigio. He handed back two of the menus and told the waiter he and Cathy knew what they wanted. He said we would order later. The appetizers came with French bread slathered with garlic butter. I hadn't had a bite to eat since my quick breakfast. I dug into the food with relish. Michael kept refilling my glass before it was empty. I couldn't tell how much I drank while I relaxed and watched the sun and ocean turn colors. I was surprised at how fast the first bottle of wine disappeared. The waiter promptly arrived with another bottle and refilled my glass. I was feeling relaxed for the first time today. I stared at the beautiful sunset, ate a few oysters and delicious pieces of squid while guzzling wine. Life was good.

I studied the menu and said, "I'm not used to having so many seafood choices. Do you have any suggestions?"

My uncle said, "I'm sure Cathy and I can help."

Michael slipped his long arm around my back and snuggled against my side. He pointed at a couple of items on the menu with his free hand. I squirmed a little when I felt his other hand slip through the armhole of my skimpy dress. His fingertips were brushing the side of my breast in full view of his wife. I blushed and looked at Cathy. She didn't show any concern. Instead, she leaned against my side, trapping her husband's hand. I jerked slightly as her soft hand rested high up on my thigh.

Michael and Cathy pointed out some of the favorites on the menu. All the while, their fingers were tracing small circles on my flesh. I jerked again when my aunt's fingers brushed against the sides of my wet panties. I realized my feet were hooked in the rungs around the side of my chair. When had I spread my thighs apart? I looked down at the Asian man staring up at my crotch. The ocean breeze on my wet panties made me intensely aware my sex was exposed to the setting sun and the excited Asian's eyes. He said something and the rest of his party turned to watch. The young Hispanic girl smiled and licked her lips. The Asian girl looked up for a moment when her friend nudged her and then quickly dropped her eyes.

My aunt said, "I hope we're not making you nervous. Everyone in Santa Teresa is a hedonist."

My aunt removed her hand from my thigh and pulled an ice cube from my water glass. I shivered as she stroked the dripping ice from my chin all the ways down between my breasts. When she reached the bottom of my deep cleavage, she dragged the ice up over the inside of my shivering breast. Her fingertips brushed my dress open to the point my nipple was barely covered. I gasped when she dragged the ice cube in circles over my nipple. When she finished with one breast, she took another ice cube and treated the one Michael was cuddling.

Michael said, "I recommended the grilled tuna. It's top sushi grade, and they leave the inside pink. I love pink centers."

When the waiter arrived, they sat back on their chairs as if nothing had happened. I'm sure the waiter enjoyed the view. My aunt and uncle had left my dress gaping open, and my areoles were barely covered. The top of my dress was wet and clinging to my heaving breasts as I gasped for breath. My nipples were hard and poking against the wet fabric. I stammered out my order for the tuna. My uncle also ordered the tuna. Cathy chose the seared scallops and a side dish of crab and charred corn risotto.

Cathy laughed, "I'm trying to gain weight for the Exposition. I'm going to be the fleshy nude in the foreground of Manet's 'The Luncheon on the Grass.' Manet liked his women considerably more voluptuous than modern standards of beauty."

"Seriously? You're going to pose nude in front of strangers?"

"Well, pretty much everyone in Santa Teresa is either an actor or works in the Exposition as a volunteer. The Exposition is famous, and we get a lot of tourists. So, yes, I will be posing nude in front of strangers."

Every now and then Cathy got up to take more photos of me. She took several with the sunset behind Michael and me as we looked back over our shoulders.

When the sun was within minutes of setting, Cathy said, "I want a group photo. I'll get Chris to take some."

Cathy bounced down the steps to the table below us. They chatted for a moment before she gave the camera to the distinguished-looking Asian man. My aunt hurried back and asked Michael to scoot closer to me. Once again, I felt my uncle's arm wrap around my back. His fingers slid further inside the top of my dress. I jumped as his fingertips brushed over my hard nipple. My aunt's hand slid up my pale thigh.

Cathy scolded me and said, "We've lost a lot of light, and I'm shooting Kodachrome 25. You have to hold very still."

Cathy moved in tight. I felt her hand slide up the soft flesh of my inner thigh pushing the skirt of my dress open to my waist. I swallowed hard as the volunteer photographer took several shots. He had stayed on a lower level and had a clear shot up my dress. My legs were still wrapped around the rungs of my chair exposing my wet panties to the camera. I began to shake as Cathy's fingers rubbed between the tops of my bare thighs and my panties. I could only hope that nothing was showing in the fading light.

Cathy beckoned the photographer up to our table to introduce me.

"Jean, this is Chris Okazaki, our Santa Teresa Municipal Judge. He's on the Exposition Board with Michael.

"Pleased to meet you, Jean. I hope you enjoy a prolonged stay in our fair city. You're in good hands with Michael and Cathy. He's been a benefactor to a lot of the members of our city government, and I owe my appointment to him. Your uncle and aunt have invited me to a working dinner on Wednesday night. I hope to see more of you then."

Michael walked Chris back to his table. They stood talking for several minutes while Chris stared up at Cathy and me.

A young woman came and started cleaning the table. She seemed nervous. What struck me about the woman's appearance was the look of weariness and despair in her eyes.

My aunt noticed me staring at the woman. When the girl walked off, Cathy said, "Joyce must be the saddest person in Santa Teresa. She used to be a bright and eager biology major at the University of California at Santa Teresa. She was caught with a large quantity of marijuana and charged with a felony. She insisted it was planted in her car and refused to accept a plea bargain. She was sentenced to three years in the California Institution for Women. Somehow, she got pregnant in prison. When she was released last year, she had one baby in her arms and another in her belly from different fathers. It is very difficult for a felon with two illegitimate mixed-race babies to find employment. Michael talked to the owner and managed to get her menial work here."

"That's awful. How did she get pregnant in a woman's prison?"

"Michael said the women's prison cannot find enough female guards qualified to handle the hard-core felons in maximum security. Sometimes, they are forced to use guards from the men's prison. Joyce had a bad attitude when she was sent to prison and got in a fight with a guard. She was put in solitary confinement in the maximum-security section."

"The poor woman looks like she lost everything dear to her."

"Her family disowned her. All she has left are her children. It's a lesson not to be too proud. She should have accepted the plea agreement."

"How awful. I'm glad Michael could help her."

Cathy said, "I need to visit the restroom before we drive home. Do you need to join me?

I smiled and shook my head, "I'm fine. I'll just sit here and relax. It's been a long day."

I stared out at the moonlit waves breaking on the beach. Cathy had been gone for a while when Joyce came to the table to refill our water glasses. She avoided eye contact as she worked.

As she filled my glass, the troubled woman whispered, "Be careful. They're not your friends."

Before I could respond, Cathy returned, and Joyce cringed at the sound of my aunt's voice.

"Is everything all right? Joyce, could you ask our waiter to bring our bill now?"

Cathy sat down as Joyce scurried off.

"The poor woman is paranoid and delusional. She can barely function even with heavy medication. It's best to ignore her raving."

After dinner, we drove up into the hills to their home. I couldn't believe the size of the homes we drove past. When we pulled into their long driveway, I was thrilled to see my suitcase by their front door. They led me to a guest room that opened out onto a huge pool. I couldn't believe the view from my bedroom. The moon was up and caused the water in the pool to sparkle. A slight breeze made the palm trees rustle. The moon also reflected off the Pacific Ocean as far as the eye could see.

It was late, and I said, "I think I'll take a shower and go to bed. It's been a long day."

Cathy said, "Don't be surprised if you hear a whale in the pool in the morning. Michael always goes for an hour-long swim before breakfast. You're welcome to join him. I'm not a huge fan of swimming, but I'll have breakfast ready when he's done. I hope you like ham and cheese omelets. It's about all I know how to cook."

#

Chapter 4

I woke up to the sounds of splashing in the pool. I looked out at Michael swimming with powerful strokes. I quickly went to the bathroom and pulled on my one-piece suit. I dove into the pool and began swimming. Somehow, it became an endurance race. I'm a good swimmer, but my uncle was also. By the time breakfast was ready, I was exhausted. I climbed out of the pool and pulled my suit out of my butt crack. I blushed when I turned around and saw my uncle at the bottom of the ladder staring at my ass. I blushed again when he climbed out of the pool. He was wearing a skimpy Speedo that was bulging. He grinned as he caught my stare.

loerics
loerics
960 Followers