Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Manu has always made it obvious he had a thing for me. When we first met, there was a lot of physical flirting. So, while my husband was away for a conference, I got permission to play around with Manu. It was loads of fun. Manu is an attentive lover, but Michael still has his apprentice beaten. You may have heard the saying, 'After you try black, you can't go back.' Tell me, Jean, have you ever tried black?"

Damn, I could hardly believe how open my aunt was about her sex life.

"Well, I dated a young black man for a few weeks, when I was Freshman in college. He was smart and good looking, but he left something to be desired in the bedroom. I was disillusioned when I found out that not all black men are well equipped. Not only was he small but even worse he was also inept."

Cathy giggled and said, "I guess I hit the trifecta. Michael's smart, good looking and hung like a horse. As a bonus, he's amazing in the bedroom. Don't be alarmed if he flirts with you a lot especially if you go around wearing sexy outfits like the one you were wearing when you arrived. It's Ok, he's harmless unless I give him permission and since you're my niece, he's not going to get it. Don't get me wrong about your clothes either. I just love your dress. Tell me, Jean, is it the style in New York to wear dresses that expose your breasts and panties? I wish I had the body to wear something so sexy. Oh, I should warn you, Michael is a touchy feeling kind of person. It doesn't mean anything except he likes you."

I wondered if her talkativeness was because of the marijuana or maybe she was just nervous. I knew I was anxious to make a good impression. I wanted to ask about what had broken the family up, but I was scared about what I would learn. I decided to wait.

That night when I got to bed, I thought about what my aunt had said about Manu. I was furious that he had taken advantage of me on the plane. I was almost as furious at myself for not stopping him. I tried telling myself there was no way I could have stopped him, but then had I really wanted to stop in the middle of some awesome sex? I couldn't believe the thoughts in my head. Of course, I wanted to stop. I was sickened at the memory of being assaulted in front of all the other passengers. Despite my escapade with Steve and Izzy on the balcony, I wasn't comfortable with exhibitionism. I promised myself I would avoid such extremely embarrassing situations in the future.

#

Chapter 5

The next morning, I got up to swim with my uncle. I wore my new bikini and was relieved to find out it worked well in the pool. I swam several more laps than I had the previous morning. When I got out of the pool, I realized my new suit had ridden up into the crack of my ass. When I reached back to pull it into place, I saw Michael was again staring at my bare ass cheeks. I flushed with embarrassment but left my butt exposed.

Cathy said, "If you two are through swimming I want to take some pictures with Jean's new suit."

Michael climbed out of the pool. Water streamed down his muscular body, and I noticed the familiar bulge in his tiny racing Speedo was larger today. Before I could say anything, Cathy had us standing side by side with our arms around each other's waist. My aunt directed us to stand closer together, and I remembered what she had said about her husband only being allowed to flirt. Michael pulled my pale body against his muscular black body. She snapped a couple of shots before asking us to face each other in an embrace. I wrapped my arms around his thick neck but kept a little space between our hips. I giggled when he cupped my bare ass cheeks in his massive hands. I raised one foot off the ground and stared into his deep dark eyes.

I heard my aunt take a couple more shots before she said, "I want to see some passion. Jean, give in to your inner hedonist. Michael forget she's your niece. I want to see a kiss that will burn a hole in my film."

Michael cupped the back of my head and mashed his lips against mine. I felt his tongue on my lips and opened my mouth. Michael pulled me tight against his muscular body with his hand on my ass. I felt his erection pressing against my abdomen. I dropped one hand to his chest and grabbed his firm ass with the other. Michael's hand kneaded my ass cheek. His long fingers were pressed between my thighs and rubbed on the bottom of my pussy. I squirmed in his firm grasp before I pushed away. I was breathing hard as I stared into Michael's lustful eyes. My uncle's hand was still rubbing against my sex. I laughed and spun out of his arms. I couldn't believe what I had done in front of my aunt.

Cathy said, "That was great. I even managed to use up the roll."

We ate another big breakfast and washed it down with raspberry daiquiris. I was beginning to get used to starting the day with cocktails. Michael headed off to a meeting while Cathy and I got ready for another tough day at the beach. Cathy let me drive since I would have to go to the beach alone when she was busy with work tomorrow.

After sunning my back and rolling over, I finally got up the courage to ask about the family break up. Cathy stared at the breaking waves for a moment and let out a deep sigh.

"I met Michael in my second year at Berkeley. He was a popular football player, and I thought it would be a lark to date a black guy. At first, it was all sex. He was incredible in bed, and I've never met a more considerate man. We had so much great sex, my grades began to suffer. I was hooked when I realized how intelligent he was. We talked for hours about politics, philosophy, and history. I never thought my parents might not like him."

"My father threatened to disown me if I didn't break it off. My mother sided with my dad and said we would never be happy. She said our children would be hated by both blacks and whites. I was shocked when my father carried out his threat. I never talked to either of my parents again. Now that they are dead, I never will."

"I was especially hurt when my sister supported our parents. Lizzy always played the liberal. She even had a poster of Martin Luther King in her room to bug our father. It was all an act. I repeatedly tried to contact her. I called and wrote letters until I received a brief note that asked me to stop harassing her."

I had tears in my eyes when I said, "I'm so sorry. I just can't believe my mother would treat her own sister that way. After my father left us, she had to raise me on her own. She brought me up as a good Christian girl. She always taught me to love my neighbor."

Cathy snorted and said, "Your mom has made a lot of poor choices in life. Your father was a philandering misogynist. Your mom was well educated and a high school teacher, but he refused to allow her to voice her opinions. Lizzy was better off without him. After your father, she's had relations with one asshole after another. Every one of them has treated her with contempt. She even had to have two abortions that I know of because the father refused to accept any responsibility."

I knew about my mom's tendency to date assholes, but I'd never heard about any abortions. "You have to be wrong. My mother would never have an abortion. She's deeply against killing unborn babies."

"I'm sorry Jean, but I try to keep track of my sister. I still have friends in Ithaca, and one of them is a nurse at the hospital. Lizzy has had at least two abortions since you were born. It really hurts since I can't even have a child. Your mom refused to accept my choice in men, but at least we are still married. Your mom has jumped from one disastrous relationship after another. I wouldn't trade Michael for any man she would approve of. To be honest, I've come to hate your mother."

I fell silent and thought about my mom. I didn't want to believe Cathy, but it started to make sense. I despised my father and hated all the men my mom had dated. I remembered occasions when my mom would have my grandparents watch me for a week during the school year. She claimed she was going to a conference for school teachers. I hadn't thought much about it at the time, but why would anyone schedule a conference during finales? I knew at least two times she had gone to conferences at inopportune times. Was that when she had the abortions? If so, my mom was one of the world's biggest hypocrites.

That night Michael had to work extra hard to get me to smile during dinner. I had a tough time sleeping that night. I tend to obsess over trivial matters, but what my aunt had said about my mom was beyond earth-shattering.

I woke up to the sound of crashing waves. I had left the sliding door to the patio open to catch the night breeze. At first, I thought with the city asleep, I could hear the ocean. Then I heard my aunt's voice. I couldn't make out what she was saying, but she sounded urgent. I leaned over and lifted the corner of the curtain.

My aunt and uncle were in the hot tub no more than fifteen feet my door. The patio was dark except for the lights in the hot tub. My aunt was sitting in my uncle's lap facing him with her back to me. Her body was bouncing up and down. I glimpsed flashes of her ass with Michael's hands grasping her jiggling cheeks. As their excitement grew, I caught snatches of their eager chatter.

My aunt said, "I bet you wish it was Jean bouncing on your big black cock."

"Oh God, yes. I'd love to bend that little tease over and shove my cock deep in her tight pussy. Oh fuck, yes. Are you going to let me have her?"

My aunt laughed at him. "Just keep your hands off my niece. You can look all you want, but you can't have her."

I was shocked. What I thought I heard my aunt say was, "You can't have her, yet."

Before I left Northern California, Steve and I had been fucking six or seven times a day. I had gone cold turkey on sex the last couple of days, and I was horny. My hand slipped inside my panties and found my clit. My fingers were soon flying over my little nub as I watched the two of them fucking just feet from my bedroom door. I worked a finger into my pussy and moved it around in circles as my other hand continued rubbing my clit. I couldn't take my eyes off the rutting couple. I was disappointed I couldn't see more.

I got my wish to see my uncle's big black cock when my aunt said she was getting sore. My uncle got out of the pool with his back to me and tossed a lounge cushion on the deck. I still couldn't see his cock when he helped Cathy out of the pool and positioned her on her hands and knees. She was facing the moonlit ocean with her side to me. Michael knelt behind her and shoved his massive cock into her. Cathy drove her hips back against his crotch. I heard a slap as their sweaty bodies collided. My aunt's massive breasts shuddered under the impact. I watched the full length of his big fat cock slither out of her pussy before he drove it back in. My aunt grunted. My fingers drove hard against my pussy.

Cathy giggled. "Shhh! We should be quiet. We wouldn't want to corrupt my sister's sweet little girl."

For the next ten or fifteen minutes, I heard their bodies slapping together with a few moans. At one point, she said, "Harder. Fuck me harder."

I couldn't take my eyes from my uncle's big black cock. The magnificent organ glistened in the moonlight with my aunt's pussy juices. I had never seen a cock so large. I was overwhelmed with desire.

I came hard before they finished, but I was so aroused, I kept playing with my pussy. After a few light touches, I crammed another finger into my sopping wet pussy and fucked my pussy hard. I was still masturbating when my aunt and uncle finished and went inside. My uncle's arm was around my aunt's waist as they walked toward their bedroom. I saw my uncle pause and stare directly at my window before stepping inside.