Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 08

Story Info
Venus on display.
2.5k words
4.27
10k
4
0

Part 9 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
959 Followers

Part 8: Exposed

This story takes place in 1976 before there were cell phones and personal computers.

#

Chapter 14

Despite being doped up on barbiturates, I was a bundle of nerves waiting for the curtains to open on my exhibit that was the centerpiece of the exposition. My naked body and all its flaws would be on display for thousands of strangers to scrutinize for the next two months.

I had been coerced into posing in the nude as Venus in Botticelli's masterpiece 'The Birth of Venus.' Even though I now knew the evidence against me had been rigged, I could see no way out of my dilemma. I had accepted a plea bargain to avoid eighteen years in a maximum-security prison. My bargain required me to perform 400 hours of community service supporting the Santa Teresa Tableau D'Art, a local charity event that used volunteer actors posing as famous works of art. Calling me a volunteer was a farce, but tell that to the judge.

So, that is how I found myself posed practically naked inside a small room waiting for the curtain to part for the first time on opening day. I was standing in the middle of an enormous seashell that was 'floating' near shore. The Exposition staff had informed me that I had to remain motionless during my forty-minute sessions for it to count toward my community service. My solitary support was a metal rod with a small padded bend in the top. My perineum rested on the padding. The barbiturates dulled my normally hyperactive mind.

The only things covering my naked body were my right-hand concealing half of my right breast and my left hand holding the wispy end of my long-braided wig over my pussy that had been rendered hairless by thorough laser treatment.

My companion was the Hora of Spring who was holding a garment to cover my naked body when I reached the shore. Of course, the painting was a moment frozen in time, and I would never reach the safety of the shore. The gods of wind floated over my right shoulder, and a cold breeze blew out of their mouths causing my nipples to be constantly hard and erect. The gust was strong enough to tug on my wig and cause my hand to vibrate on my sex.

I tried to calm myself with deep breathes as Maggie counted down the seconds until she would raise the curtain. No matter how many times my boyfriend told me I was gorgeous, I had never been confident in my appearance. I had been skinny as a rail until my junior year in high school. By then, I was resigned to being scrawny and flat chested. I had been surprised by the sudden development of generous breasts and a flare to my hips. Despite my new breasts and athletic ass, I knew in my heart, I was still the skinny, awkward girl I had always been. I dreaded the moment when the curtain opened, and the crowds showed their disdain for the homely girl selected to play the goddess of love.

#

Chapter 15

I shuddered as the curtain parted to reveal a throng of people crowded in front of me. I wasn't prepared for the animal growl of lust that greeted my naked body. After a moment, I heard cheering from the crowd as they surged forward and began clapping. I was grateful for the pane of glass separating me from the rapacious crowd. I could hear the audience talking about my body loud enough to be easily heard through the glass partition. Men and women alike were in awe of the beauty of Venus. I was all too aware of where people were staring without hearing their comments. I felt a flush wash over my body. Thankfully, my heavy makeup hid my embarrassment. I felt a hot surge in my core and prayed I wasn't showing signs of my growing arousal.

After a while, I managed to relax a bit and look around the large hall, being careful not to move my head and forfeit credit for the forty-minute-long session. The crowds kept circulating, and I could see glimpses of some of the other exhibits beyond the packed spectators. In front of me was a rotating platform with a naked couple glistening with oil lying on a round bed under a spotlight. I recognized the redheaded girl as Trish's devout Christian daughter, Mary. The pale petite girl looked sedated as she feebly fought against the caresses of a large muscular black man. Her ankle was tied to a bedpost preventing her escape. The man looked vaguely familiar. The platform slowly rotated until I saw the man's massive erection. I had only seen a cock that size in a porn movie I had watched with my boyfriend. Suddenly, I remembered my uncle saying they had hired a famous porn star for that exhibit. The man eagerly assaulted Mary's perky breasts with his tongue. I doubted she had any idea what was planned for the end of her shift.

Sonya was across from me playing the role of 'The Nude Maga.' She was naked and reclining on a bed of pillows with her arms behind her head. Her legs were pressed together, but a tuft of black pubic hair was visible between her brown thighs. I couldn't see the exhibits on either side of mine, but I could hear a woman scream about a repulsive octopus assaulting a naked Asian girl in the display next to mine.

I could also see my aunt in an exhibit of Manet's 'The Luncheon on the Grass.' Cathy was the nude woman in the foreground casually picnicking with two fully dressed men who were in a deep conversation ignoring her naked beauty. My aunt's humungous breasts and long legs were on display for the leering crowd.

I could just see part of the exhibit of Gustave Courbet's painting 'The Origin of the World.' The actress was fortunate that her face was hidden since everyone in town knew the mayor's daughter. Hanna had been devastated when she learned 'The Origin of the World' was a euphemism for vagina. She was lying on her back with her legs spread. A mound of sparse black hair framed her exposed sex. One of her generous breasts was also exposed.

In the center of the room at the far end from me and near the entrance, a couple of naked ballet dancers were performing on a raised platform that slowly rotated. Michael's solution to the problem of continually holding the difficult pose presented in the sculpture titled 'The Dancers.' was to have the pair in constant contact while they danced to slow sensuous jazz. Every few minutes they would hold the pose presented in the original sculpture.

I completed two forty-minute shifts with a twenty-minute break between them before lunch. I quickly ate a sandwich during my break. Maggie had me bend over for my tranquilizer suppository. I was still embarrassed at the intrusion of her fingers especially since she casually did it in front of the rest of my team. After lunch, I managed another shift before taking another break.

It was opening day, and there were occasional glitches. When Maggie pushed the button to open the curtain nothing happened. She called a technician to fix the problem. I was sent back to my dressing room while the curtain was fixed. I returned to the exhibition hall and watched as the curtain parted. A few minutes later, I felt a tickle on my exposed left breast. I glanced down and saw the largest fly I had ever seen crawling in circles on my heaving breast. I tried blowing at the nasty insect through pursed lips without success. The fly calmly walked up to my nipple and took a bite.

I screamed, "Oh, mother fuck me!"

Then the real pain began. It felt like I had been stabbed In my breast with a hot molten knife. I fell to the floor clutching my breast and screaming in agony. The pain kept getting worse. My whole breast felt like it was on fire. Maggie rushed inside the room and rolled me onto my back. She pulled my hand away from my bloody breast as I thrashed around on the floor.

Maggie said, "Oh, dear God. Who let in a fucking deer fly? Someone get the doctor quick."

I was hyperventilating until I felt my throat constrict. I had to fight to breathe. I was wheezing until my throat closed completely. I knew I was going to die naked in front of a crowd of strangers.

Maggie screamed, "Close the fucking curtain!"

Hands grasped my body and held me still while the doctor stuck a needle in my arm. I started screaming as soon as my throat relaxed. The pain was coming in waves with each crest higher than the last. I wondered if I had been shot. The doctor stuck another needle in my arm, and the pain began to recede as I slipped away.

#

Chapter 16

I woke up in a hospital bed shivering and sweaty. My naked body was covered in blankets. My eyes fluttered open. Maggie and my aunt were sitting on opposite sides of the bed holding my hands. Cathy picked up a cup of water and held the straw to my lips. My mouth was parched. The chilled water felt like heaven.

My voice was a ragged croak as I said, "What happened?"

Cathy brushed sweaty hair from my face and said, "You were bitten by one of our local killer deer flies. The doctor said your reaction was so intense, you must have been bitten before. You went into anaphylactic shock. Lucky for you he had adrenaline in his medical bag. Once you started to breathe he gave you a dose of morphine.

I felt like I was in a fog. I tried to rub my eyes but found my right wrist was handcuffed to the bed. It was just as well since they had an IV in that arm. I couldn't help but noticed the nasty policewoman, Ellen, was standing in the hallway making sure I didn't escape.

I said, "I feel exhausted. What happens now?"

Maggie said, "The doctor said he wants to keep you overnight. They are giving you cortisone and antihistamines intravenously. If the pain returns, they can give you more painkillers."

Cathy said, "I have to get back to the Exposition. We are using a stand-in for you. Michael is furious. Your alternate is just not that attractive."

"I have an alternate?"

"Of course, dear. We have understudies for all the actors. You can't perform if you are sick or have your period. Now, just take it easy for the rest of the day. I hope I'll see you bright and early tomorrow morning. Maggie says you did great today. It's going to be a lovely Exposition."

My aunt left, and I turned to Maggie. "Tomorrow?"

"The doctor assured me you'll be able to return to the Exposition tomorrow. A little makeup will cover the bite. Luckily your right breast is covered by your hand. The mismatch won't be too obvious; your left breast has swollen one or two cup sizes. I think your enlarged breast can give your aunt's DD tits a run for the money. Maybe we should consider having a deer fly bite your right breast. The crowd is going to love your swollen breast."

"Oh, my god! Please tell me you're joking. I've never felt pain like that in my life. I nearly died."

"Sorry, Jean. That was in poor taste. Just relax. We'll have you back to the Exposition as soon as you're fit. You'll be rolling up your community service hours again in no time."

"Oh god, I missed most of today. I can't afford to miss very many hours. How many did I earn today?"

"I'm sorry, but I can only give you credit for three hours of community service today. I'll make sure we don't ever again have any deer flies in your booth. If you don't get sick, You still have a good chance of meeting your number."

I felt another wave of pain wash over me. I squeezed my eyes shut and panted as the agony increased.

"Oh shit! It hurts. Please, give me something."

Maggie got the nurse, and she used the IV to give me another shot of morphine. I drifted off.

The next time I woke up, it was dark. I felt the pain building again. Thankfully, it wasn't as intense, but it was still more than I could bear. I pushed the button to summon the nurse. She gave me another shot of morphine.

When morning came, the nurse gave me a little more morphine. I managed to eat a bit of breakfast. The Exposition doctor watched while the nurse helped me out of bed. I was a little wobbly, but at least, I didn't fall. I felt like my head was filled with swirling fog. I was dressed in a hospital gown that left the middle of my back exposed. She walked me up and down the hallway as I hung onto my portable IV stand. I got rude comments from an old guy in a wheelchair. The asshole wanted me to sit on his lap and go for a joy ride.

The doctor came back after I made it up and down the hallway twice. He said, "You're good to go. I'll give you a prescription for Tylenol 4 to manage any remaining pain. You're doing well on the Seconal, but Maggie says you were still a bit twitchy yesterday. So, I'm going to up your tranquilizer dosage. The nurse said you had breakfast, so I'll have her give you the suppository before you are discharged. The policewoman will escort you back to the Exposition. Do you have any questions?"

I looked at him with a blank expression and shook my head. After the nurse inserted my tranquilizers, the policewoman handed me my orange city jail jumpsuit. She stared while I changed as if she expected me to conceal drugs or a weapon in one of my cavities. She ordered me to kneel while she attached my shackles. I got to shuffle down the hallway while the old man made more nasty comments about loving women in chains.

It was too late by the time we reached the Exposition for me to make the morning sessions. I passed my understudy in the hallway. She looked less like Venus than I did. She was on the heavy side with massive breasts.

Somehow, I managed to stay in my pose for my entire shift. With the extra dosage of barbiturates, I was in a daze and lost track of time. I took my twenty-minute breaks every hour which gave me time to drink some water and sometimes grab a bite to eat or some rest on my cot. Maggie kept track of my medicine. Every four hours, I swallowed my Tylenol 4 tablet and had four Seconal suppositories pushed up my butt.

I was already bored out of my mind, and it was only the second day. The rest of the summer was going to be an eternity.

loerics
loerics
959 Followers