Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 16

Story Info
Nymphomaniac on the Run.
8.5k words
4.28
7.3k
3

Part 17 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

Post 16: Nymphomaniac on the Run

This story took place in 1976

No one under the age of eighteen engages in sex. No animals were harmed in the writing of this story, and no one has sex with animals.

#

Chapter 36

I fought to calm myself as I leaned shuddering against a towering Eucalyptus tree and gazed out at the glimmering lights of the fog-shrouded beach community of Santa Teresa far below. The red tile roofs of the fair city looked beautiful, but I knew the place was permeated with unspeakable evil. I was desperate to escape its tentacles, but first, I needed to regain control of my mind and body. My breath was ragged, and my naked, sweaty body was shivering in the fresh ocean breeze. The cool zephyr made me aware that both my pussy and ass were still leaking cum from the multiple partners my aunt had chosen to treat my alleged diagnosis of nymphomania.

My thoughts quickly turned to the pleasure I'd experienced fucking my uncle, his father, the police chief, and his son as well as the pizza delivery boy. I moaned as my fingers immediately began rubbing across the gold band encircling my engorged clit. I was frantic for the release of another intense but ultimately unfulfilling orgasm.

I knew I should be running as fast as I could if I were to have any chance of escaping from my aunt and uncle, but hearing the dog pack howling in the distance made my legs weak. My childhood fear of large dogs held me frozen in place, shivering from fright and the cold night air. For now, I felt safer masturbating by the side of the road. My pleasure, as well as my paranoia, were enhanced by the Pina Coladas laced with Ecstasy, my aunt had been shoving at me all afternoon.

I was aware that trying to escape was reckless. Besides the possibility of being captured by human traffickers, there was my compromised legal status. The judge had released me into the custody of my aunt and uncle and forbidden me to leave Santa Teresa. However, I was desperate to get home to prepare for my next year at law school. My plan was to walk four or five miles to a YWCA shelter for abused women. Once I was safe, I would call my mom and beg her to send me an airline ticket home. The fact that I was stark naked added to the danger. This late at night, the only people on the street were likely to be drunks, hoodlums, prostitutes, and their pimps.

I closed my eyes and rubbed my fingers faster across my hard clit. I shoved three fingers from my other hand into my pussy as I recalled my cellmate, Sonya, jamming her whole tiny hand deep into my gaping, wet vagina. I thought about my uncle and aunt, claiming I was a nymphomaniac. Ok, I loved sex. I had always loved sex, but they were wrong about my being an addict. I was in control of my body's urges. I could stop any time I felt like it, but why would I want to stop when it felt so good? I promised myself I would taper off sex as soon as I was safe at home in Upstate New York.

My pussy clenched hard on my fingers when I heard the pack of dogs howling again. I had been traumatized when I was a toddler by a large dog that knocked me down and licked my face. My mother attempted to cure my fear by buying me a miniature poodle, but although I loved my sweet little Felicity, my terror at the mere sight of a large dog never left me. The thought of meeting a pack of wild dogs at night spurred me into fleeing down the dark road.

I carefully felt the pavement with each step before I put any weight on my sore cut up feet. I couldn't bear the thought of stepping on another rock as I limped down the steep road. I used one hand for balance, but my other hand was pressed against my insatiable pussy. I calmed myself by thinking about home. After a hearty home-cooked meal, I planned on curling up in front of the fireplace with a good book while I petted sweet little Felicity.

I made good progress on a section of the mountainous road that was free of stones. I reached another large home that had a fountain in the front yard. I'd never had Ecstasy before, but it made me incredibly hot and thirsty. I knelt in front of the loud gurgling fountain and drank handful after handful of water from the pond. I giggled when my fingers brushed against a fat Koi fish. A cloud drifted aside to expose a waxing moon that lit up the sparkling pool. I lost my Ecstasy saturated mind in the swirling pattern of white, red, and yellow Koi.

I didn't see or hear the dog pack until the alpha male licked at the cum still oozing from my exposed vagina. I screamed and jumped to my feet with my hands feathered over my hairless sex. The muscular Doberman Pinscher growled, and the members of his pack howled in response. I felt a gush of warm piss as I lost control of my bladder. I spun around, looking for an escape path, but I was surrounded by monstrous, terrifying beasts growling with their sharp teeth exposed. Besides the Doberman Pinscher, who appeared to be leading the pack, there was a pair of German Shepards, a Pit Bull, a snarling Rottweiler, and a couple of mixed breed mastiffs.

The Doberman shoved its snarling snout under my spayed fingers and snorted into my crotch, inhaling the scent of semen. Its rough tongue licked me from my ass to my clit. I screamed in terror, hoping someone in the dark house would awaken and come to my aid. The snarling pack closed in tighter. The Doberman rose up on its hind legs and rested its forepaws on my bare shoulders while it licked my face. I screamed and tried to back away, but a German Shepard was pressed against my knees, and I fell hard on my bare ass.

The Pit Bull was on me in an instant. Its massive jaw wrapped around my neck. I screamed until my throat felt raw. I was sure the pack would tear me limb from limb and devour my warm flesh. The Doberman straddled my naked body and began licking the dried semen from my skin. It snarled when I used my hands to try to push its massive head away from my trembling body. The Pit Bull growled against my throat. I squeezed my tearful eyes shut as I pulled my legs up to my chest. I felt the Doberman's sinewy legs straddling my hips as it licked its way up to my breasts. Its taut abdomen rubbed across the gold band around my clit. I screamed and sent the Doberman flying as I kicked with all my strength.

My victory was short-lived since the other brutes still had me in their grasp. I tried to rise, but the Pit Bull gripped my neck tighter with its slobbering jaws. The muscular fighting dog shook my body as I shrieked in terror and beat my hands against its rock-hard body. The German Shepards worked as a team and seized my wrists between their powerful teeth. They snarled as they pulled my limbs away from my abused body. In an instant, the Doberman was on me again. My worst nightmare was about to become real. I was going to be devoured by a pack of vicious dogs.

One of the mastiffs let out a howl as a doe broke cover and raced across the street. Its hoofs clawed for footing on the asphalt for a moment before it reached the wooded hillside. The pack was after it in an instant. I was left lying in a warm puddle trembling in fear.

Chapter 37

I rolled onto my stomach and managed to push myself to my hands and knees. I wiped a dirty hand across my tear-stained face, but I couldn't stop sobbing. Somehow, I got to my feet and staggered down the road despite being blinded by tears. I had to hurry. The sky was getting light, and dawn was only a couple of hours away. I was terrified that the dogs could return at any minute.

When I saw the stop sign ahead where I had been arrested at the beginning of the summer, I realized I had only walked a mile from my uncle's house, at the most. I still had three or four miles left, and all of it was across a sleeping town that would soon awaken for another day of work. If I was caught walking around naked, the citizens of Santa Teresa would likely prove to be just as dangerous as the dog pack. It was more likely I would run into a human trafficker than a Good Samaritan.

I stopped short of the stop sign as I experienced another visual hallucination. The trees and bushes around the corner lit up one after another. A light swept across the lawn. The eerie display was mesmerizing. It took me too long to realize what I was seeing was a spotlight searching the yard. I crouched, shivering in fear, behind a bush just as a police car rounded the corner. Despite my terror, or maybe because of it, my hands were still buried in my crotch busily rubbing my sex. I came hard just as the spotlight probed the bush, partially concealing my quivering body.

I gasped as the bright light blinded me. I jumped to my feet and turned to run, but in my rush, I tripped over a shrub. I barely managed to get to my knees before I was shoved back to the ground. I screamed as my hands were twisted behind my back. I struggled with all my might but was rewarded with the sound of handcuffs snapping closed. I was dragged to my feet and forced to confront the man who had played a significant role in my entrapment that led to my summer-long degradation as Venus. It was a man I hoped never to see again.

Officer Joseph Smith's mouth was warped into a smug grin as he said, "Well, if it isn't Santa Teresa's sexy little Venus, naked as the day she was born. It must be my lucky day. The police chief has offered a reward to the officer that apprehends you."

Officer Smith perp-walked me over to his squad car and held me while he used the police radio to report his good fortune.

"This is Officer Smith. Can you patch me into the Chief? I just captured his pretty little fugitive."

I twisted futility in his grasp as we waited for the Chief. It seemed like an eternity as the burly white policeman searched every inch of my pale naked body with his lustful eyes.

"Hey Chief, I've got your runaway. Do you want me to take her in and book her for violating parole?"

I could hear Chief Manu Tatupu's excited voice, but I couldn't make out most of what he said. I didn't like hearing the words "eighteen years" and "state prison" in their intense conversation.

I heard the last thing he said clearly but couldn't understand why he said it.

"Let me talk to her aunt and see how she wants to handle the situation."

Several minutes later, the Chief came back on the line. Officer Smith's mouth broke into a smile as he listened. My mouth fell open in surprise and shock.

I heard the Chief say, "You can bring the runaway back to the Brown's residence. Cathy promised me that her niece won't escape again. I'm very pleased with your performance. I'll start the paperwork on a promotion for you tomorrow. Just do me a favor, though, and make sure there's nothing in your daily activity report about apprehending the girl. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Chief. I understand. Should I search her per standard protocol before I put her in the patrol car?"

I heard Manu laugh. "As part of your reward, you can strip search our dear little Venus without waiting for a female officer. In fact, you have my permission to fuck the slut before you drop her off. Cathy just asked me to tell you to make sure you don't cum in the girl's vagina. She's very insistent on her request."

I swallowed hard as Officer Smith bent me over the hood of his idling patrol car. I shivered despite the warmth of the sheet metal pressing against my tender breasts and quivering abdomen. I knew what was coming next, and I had no reason to believe he would be gentle. I was angry that my body was becoming aroused. I whimpered in anticipation of being fucked by this asshole. I inhaled sharply through my flared nostrils as he kicked my ankles apart. I screamed like a jungle cat as he thrust two thick rough fingers into my well-fucked vagina. My body twisted on the hard metal as the bastard pretended to search my core for hidden weapons.

"Bitch, I've dreamed of fucking your hot little body ever since I arrested you at the beginning of the summer. I watched you fuck your dumb teenage friends on the beach and knew you were a horny slut. The way you left the beach dressed in a skimpy bikini that was falling off your suntanned flesh told me you had been left unsatisfied by your inexperienced partners. What you needed was a real man. It was too bad there were witnesses to the arrest, or I would have taken you then and there."

Officer Smith pulled his fingers from my dripping pussy and hissed. "Damn, your fucking cunt is stuffed with a ton and a half of cum. Guess I'm cursed with sloppy seconds."

He dragged his wet fingers up my quivering ass cheeks before shoving them into my anus. I shrieked and bucked against the unyielding hood. I heard a series of rapid clicks as the gold band around my swollen clit banged against the fender with each thrust. The bastard wrapped a hand around my neck and pressed my cheek against the warm metal as he added a third finger to the two already invading my ass. I cried out when he finally pulled his fingers from ass. I'm not sure if it was from relief that the pain had ended or because he had left me on the edge of an intense orgasm.

I wasn't surprised when he cursed me for also having a cum filled ass. His hand repeatedly smacked against my quivering ass cheeks as he screamed obscenities at me.

"Fucking whore! How many men did you screw today? Damn, you're insatiable. I was on duty at the Gala and watched you take on anyone with a hard dick. Hell, I even bid on you, but they don't pay patrol officers enough to compete with the city fathers. I tried to get a turn after they stripped off your swan costume and gave you to the crowd. Your damn aunt kicked me out of the line and gave my place to a bunch of fucking black football players. Well, your aunt isn't here now, so it's time you got fed some white meat."

I screamed as he shoved his erection, balls deep, into my gaping wet vagina with one quick thrust. Fortunately, Officer Smith's cock was pretty average. However, he had worked himself into a frenzy, and he fucked me hard. Each rapid thrust drove my clit against the hard metal with a sharp click as the gold band banged against the hood. After maybe a dozen frantic jabs, I came. My vagina contracted around his cock and pushed him over the edge. He groaned and pulled my ass tight against his crotch, all memory of my aunt's command not to cum in my pussy forgotten. I could feel him shoot pulse after pulse of his warm cum into my spasming vagina.

I'd had so much semen shot into my womb over the last couple of days, I didn't care about a little more. I was on birth control, and my aunt had faithfully given me my pill today. A fleeting memory of Cathy, giving me a tablet with my brunch and another before Manu and his son arrived confused me for a moment before Officer Smith interrupted my thoughts by smacking my ass again. He continued his abuse as he lectured me on my sinful ways.

"Now you've been fucked by a real man. I filled your sad pussy with premium white cum that's far superior to that weak-ass black shit you've been getting. Someone should warn your aunt about letting all those blacks fuck you, but I doubt she'd listen. The bitch married that big black bastard lawyer. Probably couldn't find a decent man who'd want to marry her after she ruined her reputation. You're going to have the same problem. The only way you'll get a white guy to fuck you is to whore yourself out. Certainly, no decent man will ever marry you."

The burly officer continued his attack on my tender ass cheeks as he condemned me to a future life as a prostitute. He only stopped when his cock softened and slid out of my pussy. He pulled up his pants before grabbing me by my bicep and tossing me in the back seat.

He continued to berate me as he drove me up the hill to my aunt and uncle's house.

Chapter 38

Chief Manu Tatupu met us at the door. "Good work, Smith. There's a promotion coming your way. I'll start the paperwork tomorrow. Just remember to leave this little incident out of your activity log. I'll make sure this little lady doesn't escape again."

The police chief dragged me into the living room where my aunt and uncle were waiting with concerned looks on their faces.

Manu said, "We really cannot have Jean running off again. If Judge Okazaki learns she has violated her parole, the sadist will be more than happy to revoke the plea bargain and commit her to the state woman's prison for the whole eighteen-year sentence. That hardly seems fair after her spectacular performance as Venus. The hospital received a huge grant thanks to her effort. Is there a room where you can confine her until the judge gets back from his vacation?"

My uncle Michael shrugged. "We only have two bedrooms, and they're both occupied. I suppose we could get a carpenter out and transform the garage into a secure room."

My aunt Cathy smirked as she waited for her husband to finish.

"Michael, are you forgetting the doghouse in back? With Barnabas gone, it would make a perfect shelter for our mischievous little Venus. If it was big enough for that big old drooling Saint Bernard, it's big enough to hold Jean for a couple of days."

Michael nodded his head. "It might be a bit cramped and smelly, but it would be perfect except it doesn't have a door we can lock."

Cathy clapped her hands. For some reason, she was clearly enjoying the thought of confining me to an old stinky doghouse.

"You're forgetting about how we kept Barnabas from running off. I'm sure we can find his choke chain in the garage. With it around her pretty little neck, she'll be able to roam around much of the backyard. There is no way she'll be able to free the eyebolt from the concrete block."

Michael had one more objection. "You forget your niece has hands, unlike Barnabas. She'll have no problem freeing herself from the collar."

Cathy laughed. "Way ahead of you counselor. We can attach a padlock to the chain to prevent the collar from opening enough to slip over her head. Why don't you boys get the necessary hardware while I give Jean a shower and tend to her bloody feet."

My aunt gave me a quick shower and cleaned my feet. When I complained that she was too rough, she scolded me for being a baby. She proclaimed that my painful wounds weren't deep as she dabbed on some antibiotic ointment and wrapped my tender feet in gauze. She pulled a pair of white socks over the bandages. She barely finished when my uncle knocked on the door to announce my room was ready. Despite my pleas, she didn't give me a chance to use the toilet.

"Damn it, Jean. I'm exhausted from weeks of preparation for the Gala and had hoped for an early night. Instead, I've been up pacing the floor for hours worrying about your safety. I'm fed up with your constant misbehavior."

I lowered my head and muttered, "Sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it. When you called asking to visit, I thought maybe I was being given one last chance to be reunited with my family. I was thrilled to see my only niece, but then you got mixed up with those delinquents on the beach. I thought we'd survived your community service ordeal, but then when your liberty was in sight, you decided to run away and violate your parole. Now, what chance do you think I would have of reconciliation with your mother if my first contact in years was to tell her that her daughter was going to spend the next eighteen years in state prison? Do you think she would care that it wasn't my fault?"

My aunt's fury made me realize how selfish I'd been running away. I couldn't begin to understand how horrible it had been to be ostracized from her family. While I was contemplating her anguish, she grabbed me by my bicep with a firm grip and guided me out to the patio where Michael was waiting. He quickly attached the choke collar around my neck and fixed it so it couldn't slip over my head. He smiled at us as Cathy led me limping down a gentle slope at the back of their yard to a level area where the doghouse sat overlooking the city lights. My aunt locked a long sturdy chain to the collar and attached the other end to an eyebolt embedded in concrete.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers