Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed the Reverend's eyes were fixed on my sweaty breasts that were jiggling slightly as I masturbated in the warm night air.

I smiled down at the satiated minister and said, "By any chance, are you a scholar of the Old Testament? I have a question that has been bothering me since Sunday school."

He laughed. "I have a Doctorate of Divinity from Oxford. What's your question?"

"If the citizens of Sodom were punished for anal sex, what sin did the people living in Gomorrah commit?"

I felt the Reverend's fleshy body convulse as he laughed.

"Well, the Bible itself doesn't actually say the Sodomites practiced anal sex, but the accusation has been around nearly as long as the Holy Scriptures themselves. Contemporaneous texts elaborate on the sanitized version in the Old Testament. These texts state the residents of Gomorrah practiced bestiality, which is far more abhorrent than sodomy."

I shuddered as I remembered the pack of dogs that had surrounded me. At the time, I had been afraid of being killed and eaten. Was it possible I had avoided an even worse fate?

The Reverend said, "I think I'm tired enough to sleep in bed with my wife. Try to get some sleep, Jean. You need your rest. Tomorrow, we will continue your treatment."

I sat staring at the view for a long time after the Reverend left. From high up on the hillside, Santa Teresa appeared beautiful and innocent. When I finally crawled into the doghouse to sleep, I noticed the glow of a new day behind the coastal range. I fell into a fitful slumber that was interrupted far too soon.

Chapter 41

I awoke in total confusion to the deafening sound of a million angry hornets. There wasn't a hint of an ocean breeze, and the hot sun was pounding down on the doghouse. My naked body was coated in sweat. I tried and failed to get my thoughts together, as the roaring sound got closer. I crawled out of the doghouse on my hands and knees and surveyed my surroundings. An old brown-skinned man on a riding mower drove over the hill and stopped just short of the cliff.

He stared at me for a good minute before riding back up the hill. He turned off the mower and waved his hands frantically. A moment later, the noise ceased. A younger, darker man with a gas-powered leaf blower on his back appeared at the top of the hill. Both Mexican gardeners took off their ear protectors and talked rapidly in what sounded a bit like the Spanish I had taken in high school. The old man was gesturing wildly and pointing at me. I only caught a couple of words I recognized. One was perra, which I remembered was the female form of the Spanish word for dog. I also heard them say bonita, which is Spanish for beautiful. I didn't like the older man thrusting his hips and yelling something to his companion that I'd never heard in my Spanish class. I quickly crawled back into the doghouse.

I heard their laughter getting closer. My chain rattled, and the older man said something that sounded like 'puta.' I remembered one of my high school friends laughing as she explained the angry Mexican girl had just called me a whore. I grabbed my collar just as one of the Mexicans gave a sharp tug on the chain. I tried to resist, but they quickly dragged me from the safety of the doghouse kicking and screaming. I blindly tried to flee and was lucky they stopped me on the edge of the cliff before I could plunge to my death.

The younger man grabbed the chain by my neck and forced my face to the lawn. His older partner was on me in an instant and grabbed my hips to pull me to my knees. I heard him unfasten his belt buckle, and a moment later, I screamed as he drove his cock into my unprepared vagina. He plunged all the way in with one forceful thrust. Fortunately, his cock was only a bit above average. My scream was a reaction to the surprise of being taken and not because of any discomfort. The younger man didn't give me a chance to scream again. He drove his dark-brown cock deep into my throat. I barely managed to control my gag reflex before they began pounding their cocks into me with an intensity that betrayed their arousal and possible fear of being discovered before they finished.

After a couple of thrusts, I joined the party. I began driving my hips back against the man fucking my pussy. My hand reached up to caress the balls of the man fucking my throat. What a fantastic way to wake up. A minute later, I was disappointed as the older Mexican came far too soon. The young man pulled out of my mouth, took his friend's place, and began fucking my now very wet vagina. His hips flew back and forth as he rapidly pounded his cock into my eager pussy. I was afraid he would finish too fast. I reached a hand under my body and began strumming my clit. I managed to finish first. He let out a roar as my vagina contracted over and over around his cock. I felt his warm seed flood my womb. I clenched my vagina repeatedly around his cock, milking every drop of semen from his brown balls.

My uncle's timing was too perfect. I suspect he waited for his gardeners to finish before he bellowed as he came over the crest of the hill. The Mexican's panicked and pushed me aside in their haste to escape the anticipated wrath of their huge muscular black employer. I fell over the edge of the cliff headfirst and heard the chain rattling behind me.

There is a myth that your whole life flashes before your eyes when faced with imminent death. I had only enough time to worry about the anguish my mother and boyfriend would feel when they read the police report that I had died hanging naked over a cliff below my aunt and uncle's Southern California mansion.