Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 20

Story Info
Jean Does Flight 1055 to LaGuardia.
8.3k words
4.53
7.9k
3
0

Part 21 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

Jean and the Birth of Venus

Post 19: Jean Does Flight 1055

This story took place in 1976

Chapter 54

Jean's body was as tense as a bow held at the ready too long. Her seatmates' invading fingers and hungry lips had brought her to the edge of an orgasm so many times she had lost count. Each time they had stopped just short of giving her the release she craved. She was thankful for the airline blanket covering her nearly naked body. The burly men had untied her dress and left it gathered around her waist while they burrowed under the blanket to enjoy the charms of her well-toned body.

Despite the Texas twin's relentless assault, she had managed to read out loud one chapter after another in the pornographic novel her uncle had given her. The racy story entertained her seatmates and helped keep her mind off her urgent need to relieve her painful bladder. She was desperate, but the fasten seatbelt sign kept her trapped in her seat.

Jean was at the mercy of the men tormenting her drug racked body. Her 'loving' aunt had extracted one last act of revenge before dropping her at the airport. In addition to sending Jean back to her mother pregnant from one or more men of color, she had laced her cocktails with ecstasy and amphetamines. Riding a big black dildo all summer in front of the hoards at the Art Exposition has left Jean a nymphomaniac. The effects of the love drug on top of her raging libido left her defenseless against the twin's relentless assault.

Finally, the airplane was past the turbulence over the Rocky Mountains, and the pilot turned off the fasten seatbelt sign. She struggled to force the twins' mouths from her breasts. She felt the suction of their eager lips pull her nipples out from her chest until they finally released the hard nubs with a wet pop. Their smiling faces appeared from under the blanket as it fell to her lap. The guy in the seat in front had turned around to listen to her reading. Now, he grinned at the sight of her generous breasts and pointy saliva covered nipples.

Jean attempted to take control of the situation. "Come on, guys. You promised you'd let me go to the bathroom the first chance I got."

The Texas twins reluctantly removed their fat middle fingers from Jean's wet vagina. Hank pulled his thumb from her anus while Andy gave her clit one last flick.

Andy said, "Little lady, let me give you a hand with your dress."

The twin sitting in the aisle seat helped pull her short flouncy summer dress up over her bare breasts and tied the strings behind her neck. Jean was in such a hurry she didn't realize he had pulled the short skirt up so high that the bottom failed to cover the lower quarter of her firm ass cheeks. Jean only paused to wipe her dripping wet pussy with a couple of napkins. She uttered a curse at her aunt for sending her on a cross country flight in a short translucent summer dress without a bra or panties.

She slipped the book into the seatback pocket of the Boeing 727 and stood up. The men around her grinned as she attempted to pull the bottom of her short dress down to cover her permanently hairless pussy. Of course, thanks to her drug-addled brain, she wasn't aware of how much of her young body's charms were exposed below her short flouncy dress.

They weren't even halfway to New York, but she desperately needed to pee. Her aunt had gotten her to the airport late, and she hadn't had enough time to use the terminal bathrooms. She wanted to finish the story later. Maybe the abused heroine would be rescued in the end. Despite her full bladder, she couldn't take her mind off the disturbing tale.

How could anyone write such a merciless story? Obviously, such trash had an audience. Her burly Texan seatmates, Andy and Hank, had insisted she finish the section where the gang of black rapists played poker to decide who got to fuck the rich white girl next. Jean had to be honest. She had been intensely aroused in anticipation of the young girl's vicious gang bang by the sadistic gang of black thugs. Would the innocent girl be able to handle the man they called Ox because of his immense cock?

Hank and Andy had become so excited listening to the far fetched fantasy that they had ducked under the blankets and begun exploring her body. They quickly discovered she wasn't wearing any underwear, and the skimpy dress her aunt had given her for her trip home provided only a minor obstacle. Their mouths latched onto her breasts, and they suckled like baby calves. Their rough hands homed in on her pussy and ass. Jean's voice broke when they both worked a massive finger into her wet pussy. She suppressed a scream when one of the hefty brothers crammed their thumb into her ass while the other brother rubbed her clit.

Somehow she managed to finish reading the chapter describing the poker game and the resulting gang bang while being finger fucked by the two muscular Texans to the edge of a powerful orgasm. Thankfully, the heroine of the story finally achieved an intense orgasm thanks to the skillful hands and mouth of the man called Coke. She just wished the two Texans had allowed her to climax, as well.

When she stood up to go to the restroom, her body was shaking. It wasn't just her high state of sexual arousal that made her unsteady on her feet. She'd started the afternoon drinking her aunt's highly alcoholic mimosas laced with ecstasy and amphetamine. Her demonic aunt had even spiked the water bottle she'd given Jean for the flight. The effects of the love drug just seemed to get stronger by the minute. On top of her aunt's potent cocktails, her new friends, Hank and Andy, had plied her with more alcohol while she read.

Jean was desperate to go to the bathroom. She was grateful when Andy stood up to let her into the aisle. Her face fell, and she moaned in despair when she saw the long line for the bathrooms.

The friendly stewardess, who had greeted her when she boarded, heard her plaintive wail. The large matronly woman took Jean's arm and smiled. "Venus, you're a celebrity now. There's no reason for you to wait in line like a lowly economy class passenger. Follow me. I'll get you into the first-class restroom."

Jean staggered and nearly fell as she took her first step.

The stewardess laughed, "Someones been having too much fun. Here let me help you."

The stewardess put an arm around Jean's waist and guided her up the aisle. The helpful stewardess accidentally pulled her dress up even further as she supported the drunk young woman. The bewildered young woman only realized how much tender flesh she had exposed when one of the few red-eye passengers who was still awake whistled as he pinched her bare ass cheek. The stewardess parted the privacy curtain and led her into the paradise of the first-class cabin. Unfortunately, there was a person already in line. She leaned against the wall and shifted her weight from one foot to the other while pressing her thighs together.

The happy stewardess asked, "Can I get you anything while you wait?"

Jean was hot and thirsty from all the ecstasy her aunt had mixed into her drinks. She didn't remember being this hot the first time her damn aunt had pulled this stunt. The bitch must have significantly increased the dose. She remembered being warned about overheating on the drug.

"Maybe you could get me something to drink. A tall glass of something cold and wet would be fantastic."

The stewardess disappeared into the galley and returned with a tall sparkling glass filled with ice cubes and some pale mixer.

"Thanks so much."

The drug-addled and sexually over-stimulated young woman leaned against the bulkhead and pressed the cold glass to her forehead. God, she was thirsty. Hell, I'm burning up.

She gulped down the drink too fast, and her eyes bugged out. Damn, the drink was strong. The stewardess must have mixed in two of the little bottles of alcohol. When the glass was empty, the stewardess happily handed her a refill.

Jean almost clapped her hands for joy when the bathroom door opened. She rushed in and set the glass on the stainless steel counter. The drink was gone except for the ice. She had only a second to appreciate the size of the first-class restroom before she felt a hand on her shoulder, pushing her further into the room. She turned and protested as Andy and Hank forced their way in and locked the door behind them.

"What the fuck are you guys doing?"

Andy grinned. "Well, Venus, we noticed you were having trouble walking and thought you could use some help."

"Damn it, guys. I don't need any fucking help taking a pee. I just need some privacy. Now, please get out."

"Well, we're trying to be gentlemen. My brother and I left you in a highly aroused state. Now we know that's no way to treat a lady. So, we're going to help you out. We'll be nice and quiet while you pee, and then we're going to fuck your brains out."

"You're insane. I'm not fucking you guys, and I can't pee while you're watching. What kind of a kinky exhibitionist do you think I am? Please, just leave."

Andy doubled over, laughing. He still had tears in his eyes when he regained the ability to speak. Hank just leaned against the door and quietly grinned.

"My brother and I saw you a half dozen times over the summer performing at the Santa Teresa Art Exhibition in front of huge crowds. I don't think you have a modest bone in your body. We could hardly believe our luck when you sat between us tonight. We both loved watching you ride that big black dildo like a rodeo star in a stadium packed with screaming fans. Don't tell me you aren't some kind of a 'kinky exhibitionist.' Come on. You're wasting time. My brother's waiting for his turn."

"You're out of your mind. I'm not fucking a couple of strangers on a plane, and there's no way I'm going to let you watch me pee."

"Little lady, we're hardly strangers, and you all certainly had no problem responding to a little friendly finger fucking. Now come on. I'll be glad to help you pee."

"Oh, sweet Jesus. Just how do you think you're going to help me pee?"

"First, we need to take off your dress. It's just going to get in the way, and we certainly don't want to ruin your cute little summer dress."

With that, Andy reached behind Jean's neck and untied her dress. Despite her feeble protests, she raised her arms to help as he pulled her skimpy dress over her head. He handed the sheer cotton dress to his brother, who hung it on a hook by the door. When Andy looked back at her, she had one arm across her breasts, and the other pressed between her thighs.

Andy laughed heartily. "Come now. There is no need to be shy. Ol' Andy has seen it all, and in your case, I've felt it all. Now take a seat."

Andy reached around the naked girl and raised the toilet seat. Next, he placed a large hand on her shoulder and pushed her down.

Jean whimpered. "I can't. I just can't pee while you're watching."

"Sure, you can. You just need to set your mind to it."

"Please, it hurts. I need to pee so bad. Please, you have to leave. I need privacy."

"Hey, I said I'd help. I've got just the trick."

Andy grabbed her drink glass and pulled out two ice cubes, which he pressed against her nipples. Jean let out a shriek as her bladder cramped.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God, that hurts."

Andy was surprised when the naked girl bent over and hugged her shaking knees but still didn't pee.

"Well, I'll be hogtied. That always did the trick when my blue-tick coon hound got a blockage. I guess I need to apply more drastic measures. Spread your leg, little filly."

Andy didn't wait for the stunned young woman to comply. He reached down and spread her legs wide. He grabbed two more ice cubes and pressed them on either side of her permanently protruding clit. Jean shrieked like a stuck pig as warm piss came flying out from her urethral opening, ringing against the side of the stainless steel toilet bowl. Jean closed her eyes and sobbed with relief. She couldn't believe how long she pissed. After what felt like the longest pee she'd taken in her young life, the stream slowly faded. She opened her eyes when she noticed a familiar whirring sound.

The sound came from the Bell and Howell 16 mm video camera Hank had pointed at her exposed and widely spread pussy. The bastard had been filming all along and had gotten a good shot of her peeing.

Hank said, "I'll bet we can get a reasonable fee from that Swedish company that produced the movie of you and the other naked actresses at the Art Exhibition. I'm sure that Andy and I can use the footage in our next film."

Jean glared at the big Texan as he calmly reloaded the film in his camera. Was she doomed to spend the rest of her life with assholes publishing movies and photos of the most intimate moments in her life? Judging by the instant recognition she had received from the passengers and crew on this flight, she feared it was already too late.

She took some toilet paper and wiped herself before standing up. When she turned her back on Andy and leaned over to flush the toilet, he put a hand on her back and pushed her back down further.

"There are a pair of nice little handholds on either side of the toilet you can grab for support while I fuck your brains out."

Jean clutched the handholds to keep from falling into the toilet. When she tried to push herself up, he nudged her ankles to spread her long dancer's legs apart. The massive Texan's arrogance added to her anger.

"Damn it, asshole! Let me up..."

The 'up' came out as a shriek as he drove his erection deep into her wet pussy in one mighty thrust. Jean's eyes bugged out when the Texan's fat pornstar-sized cock spread the walls of her vagina like Moses parting the Red Sea. His hands gripped the horns of her hips and pulled her curvaceous ass against his crotch with a wet slap. He paused long enough to inhale before slipping all of his now slick erection out of her tight pussy except for the fat head. Andy plunged his cock back deep. He felt a thrill at the feeling of her warm wet, and very tight pussy squeezing his cock. Damn, even after riding that monstrous black dildo all summer at the Art Exposition, she was still as tight as a young virgin. Of course, the immense girth of his steel-hard erection contributed to the tight grip the naked girl's pussy had on his cock.

A half dozen thrusts brought Jean back to a high state of arousal. She found she could keep her balance with only one hand clutching the handhold. She shoved a hand between her legs and began vigorously rubbing her clit. There was no way she would let Andy leave her on edge again when he shot his load into her molten core. It seemed like a race to her, and she wanted to make sure she crossed the finish line first. The evil twins had wound her up like an alarm clock. She screamed as all the sexual tension exploded at once. Her tight pussy squeezed Andy's massive erection over and over. It was too much stimulation even for a former porn star, and he came long and hard.

They stayed coupled together as they recovered. Jean was panting hard. Andy rested his sweaty torso on her back. When his cock finally slipped out, a stream of warm cum flowed down her trembling thighs.

Jean stood up and wiped herself with a handful of toilet paper. She had a pleased expression on her face as she turned around to use the sink. Hank traded places with his brother. Andy filmed his brother as he easily lifted the young woman and set her ass on the stainless steel counter. Hank casually spread her thighs and stepped between them. His hands cupped her ass as he pulled her pussy onto his erection. Jean wrapped her legs around his waist and crossed her ankles behind his back. She wasn't sure, but she thought the second twin might be larger than the first.

Hank drove his cock in deep. Jean arched her back and moaned. Her nostrils flared as the overwhelming odor of hot bodies and warm bodily fluids filled the small room. She wrapped an arm around the Texan's thick, heavily tanned neck. Her lips found his mouth, and she slipped her tongue inside his whiskey flavored mouth. She groaned as her fingers rubbed across her hard clit again and again. Her arousal was rapidly exploding as Hank dug his fingers into her firm ass cheeks and slammed his cock into her wet pussy over and over. Oh, God, her nymphomania was loose once again.

Jean couldn't believe the brothers' stamina. Maybe they really were porn stars. Damn, they sure knew how to use their big dicks. Her busy fingers drove her to a couple of beautiful orgasms before Hank shot a ton of hot cum deep into her spasming pussy. The muscular Texan's hands and mouth roamed over her sweaty breasts until his cock slipped out of her cum filled vagina.

Hank left the restroom after whispering to his brother. Jean had her eyes closed and didn't realize Andy had stayed behind with the camera. She was still sitting on the counter when a stranger joined them. He was one of the businessmen who had been listening to her read the paperback. He greeted the naked and well-fucked girl by jamming a couple of fingers into her sloppy cunt and shoving his tongue into her mouth.

Jean's eyes flew open. At first, she thought Andy had recovered quickly and wanted more. She looked out of the corner of her eye and saw the Texan operating the camera. Who the fuck had his fingers inside her?

Jean shoved the man hard. He was off balance and staggered against the wall. She has just enough room to hop off the counter and protest.

"Damn it! Who the fuck do you think you are? I'm not going to fuck every guy who walks into the bathroom. I don't even know your name."

If she had been thinking clearly, she might have done something about the fingers that were still buried in her horny slit. The stranger's fingertips were rubbing across her G-spot while his thumb flicked across her protruding clit. Her protest was far too late. Her nymphomania had already escaped.

The stranger politely introduced himself, or at least Jean thought it was an introduction. Maybe it was a statement about his psychological state.

"I'm Randy, and I'm going to bend you over the sink and fuck you until you scream."

Randy put his hand on Jean's shoulder and spun her around. He kicked her platform wedge shoes apart and bent her torso over the sink. His fingers slipped out of her pussy and found her clit as he shoved his cock into her greedy wet hole. Jean groaned as she pushed her hips back to meet his first hard thrust. The soggy slap echoed in the small room. His first thrust was followed by a dozen more delivered at a breakneck pace. Randy came hard and fast before Jean even got off the ground. He apologized and quickly left.

Jean's eyes flew open when she was greeted by the man who had grabbed her ass while she was searching for a blanket and pillow.

"Well, hello, Venus. Are you ready for some fun?"

Jean looked at Andy and said, "What the fuck is going on?"

Andy laughed. "Think of this as your audition for the role of Stacy in 'The Devil's Mischief.' You already have Hank's vote, but I still need convincing you can handle the part."

Stranger number two grabbed Jean's ass and picked her up. It was far too late to stop him since he was already lowering her overheated pussy down his long, skinny erection."

"Oh, fuck me, no! This guy is the last one, Andy. Please don't let any more assholes into the restroom."

Andy laughed. "There's a line outside that runs all the ways back to row twelve. You can't disappoint your fans. Think of the great publicity for our movie. Think of no more student debt."

A steady stream of men entered the restroom and fulfilled their fantasies fucking the sexy Venus they had seen at the Exhibition. Andy shot roll after roll of film. Hank took the exposed film canisters and brought him fresh rolls.

loerics
loerics
958 Followers