Jean - The Birth of Venus Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My head was still spinning when we pulled up to the gate. Hank told me to stay in my seat when the Texas twins got up. Hank handed the matronly stewardess my dress as he headed down the aisle.

Once everyone was off the plane, the stewardess held out her hand and said, "Let's get you cleaned up. We have some time before there's a crew available to clean the plane."

She led me into one of the aft bathrooms and crowded into the small room with me. It was much smaller than the palatial first-class restroom where I'd entertained nearly half of the plane's passengers. She gave me a thorough wipe down with soapy towels. After she vigorously rubbed me down, she helped me into my little summer dress.

There was nothing she could do for my cum soaked wig. I pulled off the blond rag and threw it in the trash. The stewardess took one look at my dark inch long hair and frowned. At the beginning of the summer, my handlers at the Art Exposition had given me a buzz cut. Only an inch had grown back. She pulled out some hair gel and styled my stubble into spikes. I looked like a demented fairy, but the stewardess insisted I looked fresh and cute.

I grabbed my purse as I departed the plane. I checked my tickets and panicked.

"Oh God, I'll never make my flight."

The stewardess took my tickets and studied them for a moment.

She grabbed my arm and rushed me off the plane. She stopped at the gate desk and made a phone call to summon a cart. I was whisked through the airport with my short dress swirling about my legs. After the first time my dress flew up to expose my pussy, I kept my purse pressed between my thighs. I made my flight with a couple of minutes to spare.

Chapter 55

Allegheny Airlines was a small regional carrier in the Mid-Atlantic states. The plane I boarded to Syracuse was a small jet. It sat three passengers per row, with two on the right side and one on the left. The plane was full. Of course, I had a window seat on the right side by the wing. My seatmate was a large nun. Naturally, the armrest was up, and her corpulent body overflowed onto my seat. She struggled to stand up so I could crawl past her.

In my opinion, the stewardess had done a fair job of cleaning me up, but the nun wrinkled her nose and began rapidly working her rosary beads. I didn't care what she thought of me. I was exhausted and closed my eyes.

A hand jiggling my shoulder woke me up.

"Miss, Miss, wake up. We're in Syracuse. You need to deplane now so we can board passengers for the next flight."

I stumbled down the aisle, clutching my purse. I had to use portable stairs and walk across the tarmac to the terminal. Fortunately, Syracuse is a small airport. My next flight was just a few gates away. I had half an hour to wait, and it was a struggle staying awake.

They started boarding my flight to Ithaca, NY, fifteen minutes late. As I walked out onto the tarmac, I was shocked to see that my next flight was on a tiny turboprop. There were a dozen seats, one behind the other on the right side with a low, narrow aisle. I had to walk hunched over to reach my seat in the back. Once I sat down, I saw the crew and ten male passengers staring back at me. They were all grinning like fools. It took me a moment to realize that my short dress had risen, and I was exposing my hairless pussy and bare ass cheeks to everyone on the plane. No one showed any sign that they recognized me either as Venus or as a resident of Ithaca.

It is an hour's drive by car from Syracuse to Ithaca. Usually, my mother would pick me up in Syracuse, but my aunt had bought tickets from LA to Ithaca. The flight took a half-hour, and most of that was on the ground. It was the scariest flight in my short life, and I knew it was going to end on that little plane.

We took off from Syracuse in bright sunlight and a gentle breeze. The plane headed south and soon plunged into a bank of clouds. The small aircraft was buffeted by strong winds and hail that ricocheted off the plane's thin metal skin. The pilot calmly told us to tighten our seat belts. He claimed that Ithaca was clear with a five-hundred-foot ceiling.

A few minutes later, the plane dropped like a rock leaving my stomach behind. My shriek echoed through the cabin. For a moment, I was relieved to see the ground when we dropped below the boiling clouds. I fought back a scream when I saw the ground approaching much too fast. We flew over a road before we reached the runway. The plane twisted violently to the right before the pilot fought it back straight and slammed the plane onto the runway. I was happy I wasn't the only person to scream.

If Syracuse is a small airport, Ithaca is tiny. There are only four commercial flights a day. The rest of the traffic is private. Once I got off the plane, it was a five-minute walk to the front of the terminal. At first, I was surprised that my mother wasn't there to meet me. When I looked at the clock, I realized that at 10:30 on a Monday morning, she was teaching English at the high school. I'd have to take a taxi.

Of course, it was breezy and raining in Ithaca and gloomy. I reminded myself that the rain was why the Finger Lakes region was intensely green half of the year. I'd gotten tired of the brown hillsides in Southern California. The only weather in Santa Theresa was the fog that rolled in from the ocean most nights. Otherwise, it was always bright and sunny. A wag commented that you would be more accurate than the weatherman if you just predicted that tomorrow the weather in Southern California would be the same as today. The handful of days that it rained would be your only mistakes.

Through the rain-streaked window of the tiny airplane, I saw an old sign on the terminal. It read, "Welcome to Ithaca, NY population 28,732.

I was almost home. I was finally safe from my scheming aunt and my ambitious uncle. Now, all I had to do was face my mother. I hoped she would listen long enough to let me explain how I had returned home pregnant with at least one colored baby growing in my womb. Hopefully, I could convince her that it was all the fault of my evil aunt and uncle.