Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Herod, please no. I can't."

"Shut the fuck up, bitch. You asked for my help. If you don't want to win, then I'm done with you."

I swallowed hard when my turn came. I told myself I had to do it. I wouldn't see anyone in the club ever again. I knew I had made the finals when I did my inverted split and the crowd roared at the sight of my exposed pussy. Herod led me back to his table while the remaining girls danced. I finished off the half-sized bottle of Champagne. I reached for my water bottle and finished it as well. I was surprised I had no urge to pee. I must be sweating out every drop I drank.

I was too excited to sit, so Herod held me tight against his sinewy body as I watched my competition perform. I could feel his sizable erection poking into my butt. Only his thin shorts separated his cock from my bare ass. His hand was caressing my wet slit. My sweaty body jerked the first time his fingers brushed against my clit. I quit squirming when I felt the tip of his bare cock slid between my thighs. Oh god, it was huge. I didn't want to find out what would happen if I ground my ass against his cock. So why did I press my thighs together trapping his erection? Why did I start rocking my hips as his finger strummed over my wet slit?

John took the stage after the last dancer to announce the four finalists. I had made it to the finals along with Donna and a couple of skilled dancers from another club. We would all be dancing to 'Disco Lady,' by Johnnie Taylor.

All the women were better on the pole than I was and had sexier outfits. Donna's costume consisted of her famous transparent thong coupled with a loose halter top that rarely managed to contain her fabulous breasts. Herod was thrilled when John announced the dance order for the finals. Donna was third, and I was in the coveted last spot. I would know what I had to do to win.

Jasmine dropped off another bottle of water which I quickly drank. She said, "Nice job, Krystal. I think you can give Donna a run for the money. I'll be rooting for you."

He said, "We need to run through your routine for the final. I know Donna's routine by heart. She'll be down to her transparent panties after her first move. You're going to have to ditch the dress after your spin. When you do your squat, I want to see your thighs spread wide. I also want you to caress your breasts and rub your pussy. Do you think you can bring yourself to an orgasm for the crowd? It would be a killer move. Fake it if you have too."

He emphasized his point by jiggling my engorged clit. I twisted in his arms and moaned. I was getting close to another orgasm. The men at the nearby tables were staring at us and ignoring the first finalist's performance. I closed my eyes. My hand grabbed his wrist, but he was too strong for me to stop his rambling fingers.

I hissed, "You're crazy. I'm not going to masturbate for these motherfuckers."

"I thought you were desperate to win the hundred dollars?"

I didn't want to spook him before I found out about Inesa. I made up a quick lie. I had some big student loans, but no one was threatening to throw me out on the street.

I sighed, "I'm pretty desperate. I'll be living on the street if I can't come up with the rent money."

"There is an alternative to dancing. I run a high-class escort service for the big shots and conventioneers downtown. I can always use another beautiful woman. You could clear two, maybe three hundred a week for easy work. You get to eat and drink at the best places in town. We can talk about it after you dance."

His fingers were now avoiding my clit and slowly stroking the rest of my pussy. He was keeping me on edge. The effects of the Molly were stronger than ever. My body was vibrating. I was as sensitive as a tight violin string. I felt close to begging him to fuck me on the table. I struggled to focus on my mission.

"Maybe I could skip the contest and talk about it now?"

"I don't like to waste my time. After all the work, I've done, I want to see you dance. I want to see you win."

"But you said I could make more working for you. I don't care about the contest anymore. I don't want to dance naked and perform disgusting, nasty acts in front of this mob of perverts."

"Krystal, I need to know you will follow orders before I hire you. Unless you want to raise the rent money on your own, you'll shut the fuck up and do as I say. Otherwise, I'm out of here. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Good, I have just one more thing you need to do to win. Donna always finishes by kissing the bottle."

"I don't understand."

"You're going to have to do it too."

"What do you mean by 'kiss the bottle?'"

Herod laughed, "You'll see in a couple of minutes when she dances. Her coach holds a bottle of beer on the stage. Donna squats on the bottle and takes the top between her labia. That's 'kissing the bottle.' That used to be good enough until her competitors got prettier and added their own killer moves. Now, Donna takes the bottle deep and uses it to fuck herself."

"No, no, no, I'm not going to fuck a bottle. That's disgusting."

"Hey, this is the Velvet Groove, and anything goes. Ok, I'll let you fake it. Just take the tip of the bottle between your pussy lips and wiggle around. Hopefully, no one will care how deep you take it."

Donna was up next. The first thing she did was toss her top into the crowd. She did a spin around the pole before strutting to the front of the stage and shaking her enormous tits. She went back to the pole and performed an inverted move that I could only daydream about doing. The crowd was screaming even before she reached her final move. When her coach held a beer bottle on the edge of the stage, the crowd let out an animal roar. Donna strutted up to the front of the stage and did a series of dips. Each dip of her ass was lower. The crowd was screaming when she took the head of the bottle between her labia. She wiggled around for a second before she began lowering her vagina onto the bottle. Her mouth was open, but I couldn't hear if she were screaming over the roar of the crowd.

Donna's hands were kneading her breasts as she began bobbing up and down the bottle. Each time she took a little more of the bottle until the neck disappeared. Her fingers were rubbing her clit as she fucked the bottle. I don't know if it was real or faked, but she arched her back and screamed at the ceiling as she shook with an intense orgasm. She held the position for a moment before standing with the bottle protruding from her vagina. She pulled the bottle free and gave it to someone in the crowd to drink. She made a bow and bounced off the stage.

John announced I was next. Herod led me to the stage before taking his seat in the coach's chair in front of the stage. I stumbled climbing the stairs and walked to the center of the stage. The bright stage lights made it difficult to pick out faces in the smoky dimly lit room. The spinning mirror globe flickered colorful flashes of light into my eyes. I waited for the music. When it began, I ran to the pole and did my simple spin.

Shake it up, shake it down, move it in, move it around, disco lady

Move it in, move it out

Shove it in round about, disco lady

Hey, sexy lady

I faced the pole and grabbed it with my shaking hands. I did a body wave before reaching for the tie behind my neck. My top fell away from my generous breasts to the cheers of the onlookers. I grabbed the pole again and slid my hands down until my ass was sticking up. I did a vigorous bump and grind. I felt my dangling breasts bouncing to the delight of spectators. I turned and leaned against the pole. I heard men shouting to take it off. I smiled and hooked my thumbs into my elastic waistband. I worked my skimpy dress over my ass and dropped it to the floor. I kicked it in the direction of Herod.

I leaned against the pole and kneaded my breasts. My fingers found my erect nipples and tweaked the sensitive nubs. I got an intense roar from the crowd as I slid my back down the pole because as I slid down, I spread my thighs wide. I could see my exposed slit glistening in the bright stage lights. I caressed my fingers down my flat stomach and pushed them down the center of my open peek-a-boo thong. Even though I expected it, my body jerked when my fingers rubbed across my engorged clit. Herod had left me so aroused I only needed a few strokes to come hard. I screamed, and the crowd roared.

I opened my eyes and saw Herod holding a long neck beer on the stage. I swallowed hard and pranced to the edge of the stage. I danced around the bottle for a moment pretending to ignore it. I bent over and shook my breasts for the crowd. I heard men chanting to 'kiss the bottle.' I couldn't delay it any longer. I stood over the bottle and wondered what Herod was doing. He had his thumb on top of the bottle and shook it hard. When I lowered myself close to the bottle, he moved his thumb and sprayed cold beer over my pussy.

I yelled, "Asshole, what the fuck was that for."

"Kiss the bottle, bitch."

I crouched lower until the tip of the bottle was between my labia and pressed against my vagina. The crowd was roaring so loud I couldn't hear what Herod was shouting. He forced the top of the bottle into my tight vagina. He caught me by surprise, and my body jerked. My high heels slipped on the beer-soaked stage, and my legs did a split. My body fell on the bottle, and it slid deep into my wet pink pussy. I had all the long neck and the top half of the bottle in my vagina. The only thing that saved me from being completely impaled was Herod's hand wrapped around the base of the bottle. I was scrambling to recover my footing when he removed his hand. I slipped again and fell hard on the stage. I landed on the bottle and drove the hard and ice-cold bottle deep inside my tight vagina. I wailed as Herod's fingers grasped my clit. A couple of jerks on the sensitive nub sent me over the top. My hands flailed as I tried to push his hands away. The crowd roared in an animalistic sexual frenzy as I orgasmed again.

I fell over onto my back with my feet and legs hanging off the stage. I tried to grab the bottle and pull it out. The bottle was completely implanted in my tight pussy, and my labia were closed over the bottom. I could feel the head of the bottle pressing against my cervix. I was terrified that the bottle might have shattered inside my tender vagina. I tugged my labia apart trying to grasp the bottom of the bottle. Herod leaned over me and nudged the bottle deeper. His other hand was jiggling my clit. I tried to push his hands away as my body writhed on the stage in pain and ecstasy. My brain was rolling in an intense wave of Molly fueled lust. I had lost control. No one could hear my screams over the roar of the crazed mob.

I orgasmed again. Herod raised his hands in celebration and backed away. Hands were clawing at my body trying to pull me into the mob. I lost my shoes. Hands ripped my thong from my body. I twisted in their grasp and managed to free my leg. I pressed it against someone's face. I screamed out a curse and shoved with all my strength. I slid across the wet stage on my back. I staggered to my hands and knees. I was naked except for the peach colored ribbon tying my ponytail. My breath was coming in ragged gasps, and my body was dripping with sweat. Everything around me was spinning and swirling. My overheated body was pulsating with the effects of Molly.

I crawled to the pole and pulled myself up into a crouch. I turned to face the spotlights as I hunted for the bottom of the bottle. I was blinded by the lights and my warm tears. I strained hard as I attempted to give birth to a bottle of beer. It wouldn't budge. My vagina felt like it was frozen around the cold beer. I was facing the screaming crowd as I scrabbled at my labia trying to grasp the bottom of the bottle. My fingers kept slipping on the wet glass. All I succeeded in doing was stimulating myself to another orgasm. My vagina contracted in a series of intense spasms as I screamed. The bottle shot out of my pulsating pussy and rolled toward the edge of the stage. Men fought to grab the bottle. A big guy was wearing my thong around his forehead. He snatched the bottle and chugged the remaining beer. I collapsed on the stage in exhaustion.

Herod lifted me in his arms and held my hand over my head as a sign of victory. After the cheering died down, John joined us on stage and invited the other contestants and their coaches to join us. Donna and her coach were yelling that dancing nude was against the rules, and I should be disqualified. John conferred with the judges before announcing the winners. The third and fourth place contenders were the two dancers from other strip clubs. It was down to Donna and me.

John said, "It was a close contest. Donna got the most points for technique, but Krystal beat her on style. Her act was amazing for a skinny white girl on her first night waitressing in my club. I must admit I've never seen anyone take a whole beer bottle in their pussy. Unfortunately, Krystal finished her performance naked. I know it's a stupid rule the city has about amateur's dancing naked in a fucking strip club, but they've shut us down before. I must agree with the judges' decision to impose a penalty. The result is that Donna has retained her title and wins the hundred dollars. I hope Krystal will return for the next contest and give Donna a run for the money. I'm sure everyone here would like to see a rematch."

The crowd shouted their approval. I thought it would be a cold day in hell before I returned to the Velvet Groove. I shivered in Herod's arms as the two fans next to the stage blew warm air on my sweaty naked body.

Herod growled, "You were robbed. At least, you gave everything you had to win. So, I'll keep my word. We'll talk about my offer to let you work for my escort service. We can go to my place and talk, or we can go upstairs here - your choice."

I didn't like either of his options, While I thought about his offer I said, "I need my clothes."

Herod laughed, "Your thong is long gone, but I have your dress."

He pulled the skimpy dress out of a pocket in his basketball shorts. I leaned on Herod and stepped into the dress. I pulled the waistband over my ass and tied the top.

"Have you seen my shoes?"

"I think some foot fetishist grabbed them. You won't need them upstairs."

"Why can't we talk at your table?"

"There are too many ears around to talk business. It's either upstairs, my place or nothing."

There was no way I was going to his place. Jasmine had promised the bouncers would make sure Herod didn't take me out of the club. I wasn't happy about the second floor, but it was safer than going to his place. Still, I knew if I went upstairs with him I wouldn't escape without having sex. I needed time to think.

"Can we stop at the bar for my water? Dancing in this boiling heat has left me thirsty."

Herod had his arm around my waist as he guided me to the bar. I was glad for his protection. Someone groped me as we walked past their table. I squealed. Herod shoved them hard and glared as they fell to the floor. After that, no one touched me as we squeezed between the tables. When we got to the bar, I double knotted the strap behind my neck. I was tired of assholes tugging at the string hoping to expose my breasts. I tugged the bottom of my dress down.

Herod found a single empty barstool and sat down. He adjusted his shorts and pulled me across his lap. My bare knees pressed against the stool next to us when he turned around to face the bar. He signaled John for service.

My bare sweaty ass was resting on the brown skin of Herod's muscular thighs. I could feel something long and very hard press against the side of my leg. I felt another wave of sensual overload. I closed my eyes against the dancing lights of the spinning mirror globe. I leaned against his hard chest and inhaled a rich fragrance of leather, tobacco, and lemongrass. His scent played well with the citrus and musky notes of my perfume. Despite his calm demeanor, his heart was pounding almost as hard as mine.

I whispered, "I'm all fucked up. All my senses are overwhelming my head, but the dancing lights have the strongest effect. I thought I was going to have a seizure when I was dancing on stage under the spinning globe. The sensitivity seems to come in waves. I know it's hot in here, but I feel like I'm going to burn up. I'm so thirsty. I've been drinking a lot, but I haven't had to pee all night except for a weak attempt after my nap."

"Damn girl. Sounds like someone slipped you some Molly. Don't worry. It's harmless. You'll come down in a few hours. We just need to make sure you stay hydrated. Meanwhile, relax and enjoy the trip."

"I don't understand. Jasmine said the same thing, but I don't know anything about Molly."

"Molly is a new party drug that's hitting the clubs. You may have heard it called ecstasy. The stuff they sell in the clubs is heavily cut. People who are into Molly usually down a half dozen or more capsules."

I had heard college friends mention ecstasy, but I had never seen it. Now I knew what it was like. I would never have danced naked in front of a crowd of strangers otherwise. I was happy Herod had said it was harmless. I had relished masturbating in front of a screaming mob. At least I wasn't a crazy slut.

John came over to serve us. Herod said, "The lady is thirsty. Can we get her some water? While you're at it bring us two double Jack on the rocks.

John handed my water bottle to me, and I chugged the bitter water. I handed the bottle back.

"Can I have another."

John bent down and pulled a cold bottle of imported mineral water from the frig. He twisted the top loose but left it on the bottle. He handed it to me. I rolled the bottle over my face. It felt heavenly. It felt even better when I pressed the bottle to my chest between my sweaty breasts. I watched John break a water purification capsule into the empty bottle I had given him and fill it from the tap. He winked at me as he shook the bottle. At least, I think he winked at me. He could have been winking at Herod.

John said, "You're a good waitress, and everyone loved your dance performance. I hope you'll come work for me. I could advertise a rematch with Donna and fill the club. I'll make it worth your while."

I needed to stay in character since I was eager to learn what Herod knew about the murder. I forced a smile and said, "I'd love to take Donna down. You've got a deal."

John said, "I almost forgot. Samuel called. He said he would be here in a little under an hour to pick you up."

I felt Herod's arm tense around my waist. Fuck, John, you are an idiot! I just nodded at John and opened the bottle. I leaned against Herod and gulped down the mineral water bottle. It was even more bitter than the tap water. John winked at us again as he sat two glasses of whiskey in front of us.

Herod handed me the whiskey and said, "Drink up. The whiskey will take the edge off the Molly."

The whiskey burned as it went down my throat, but it tasted wonderful. I was disappointed when I finished the drink. I jumped when Herod slipped his hand under the side of my dress and cupped my breast. Another wave of ecstasy washed over me. I trembled when he tugged at my hard nipple. I looked down and was shocked to see that he had pulled my top to one side exposing my breast. I pulled the top back into place.

I hissed, "Damn it, Herod, everyone can see."

Herod laughed, "I want everyone in the club to see that I have the most beautiful women in Philadelphia sitting in my lap."

He pulled both of my breasts free from my top. My nipples were so hard I thought they could cut glass. I looked around to see if anyone was watching. The face of the man next to me was spinning around like a kaleidoscope. I squinted to bring him into focus. I shuddered when I realized my knees were pressed against the barstool holding the ugliest man I had ever seen. He made the bartender look like a movie star. What I could see of the stranger's body was a mass of scars. His deep black skin was pocked with white splotches. At first, I thought he was leering at me, but then I realized half of his mouth was a scarred slash. He was wearing a tank top that exposed a mangled arm. His index and middle fingers were missing the end joints on his mutilated right hand.