Jean: The Box Cutter Murders Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone pounded on the wall behind the mirror.

Jake said, "What the hell?"

Jake walked over to the far corner of the room. There was a box on the wall next to the mirror. He flipped a switch on the box, and I heard voices from the other room.

Jake said, "What do you want?"

The box squawked, "This is Thomas. Congratulations on finding the box cutters! It was a great lesson for John and the rest of the guards. Luckily, we have it on film so we can train the ones who weren't fortunate enough to watch. I'll remember this when it's time to hand out raises. The warden will be thrilled to hear the role his son played."

Jake laughed, "Too bad Molly missed finding the box cutters. She won't be happy about that. It just shows the problem with using women to perform strip searches. They all have short fingers. Maybe we should assign John to perform all the strip searches. His long fingers won't miss anything."

Thomas chuckled. "Jake, you're full of good ideas today. The warden will be thrilled we found something John is good at. All we need to do is finish his certification. You're doing a nice job of training John, but you need a certified instructor to sign the paperwork. I'm coming in to join you."

Jake let go of my wrists and walked over to open the door for Thomas. His superior was a heavy middle-aged man with a beer gut hanging over his belt. His badge identified him as a captain.

Thomas said, "I've been watching you train John, and I'm very impressed with the young man's performance. The other guards learned a lot watching the session. They enjoyed it so much they took up a collection to further the boy's training. The money goes to the Guards' Benevolent Fund."

Jake said, "I don't understand. I just finished his training for strip searches."

Thomas laughed, "We all know John is a virgin. All the guys want to watch John fuck this skinny bitch. It'll be good for him and at the same time teach her not to endanger our lives by smuggling in weapons for serial killers.

"But Coretta will be back soon. You know she doesn't like anyone abusing the women prisoners."

"Don't worry. I called the pharmacist and told him to keep her there until I called him. I told him I would reward him with a copy of the movie we made."

Jake smiled at John and said, "John, you liked the feel of her pussy. Would you like to stick your dick in the pretty woman? It's OK if you want to fuck her."

John's eyes darted from his two fingers buried in my pussy to Jake's smiling face. "Please, Jake, can I? Can you help me? I never stuck my dick in a woman."

"Of course, I'll help. You can start by taking off your pants and underwear."

I watched in horror as John dropped his clothes onto the floor. His erection was long and skinny like his fingers. I had never seen a cock so thin. Its small diameter made it look too long to be real.

I screamed, "You can't let him fuck me. You took away my birth control. I could get pregnant. I don't want his baby. Please, let me go."

Thomas said, "Maybe you should have thought about the consequences before you tried to smuggle a weapon to a serial killer. You're going to be convicted of a serious felony and spend a long time in Graterford. I suggest you learn to cooperate with your guards if you want time off for good behavior. Otherwise, we'll make your life a living hell."

I noticed that Jake wasn't holding my wrists tight. I jerked my hands free and jumped off the table. I made it halfway to the door before Jake caught me by my ponytail and dragged me back. Thomas grabbed my throat with one hand and slapped my face hard. I tried to scream when he started smacking my breasts, but his hand was wrapped tight around my neck and cut off my breath. The slaps to my frigid nipples felt like thousands of sharp knifes stabbing my breasts.

Thomas said, "I think the filly needs to be broken before she can be ridden."

Thomas helped Jake bend me over the chair I had been sitting in before and fastened my plastic handcuffs to a ring on the table. I was standing on my tip toes with my bare ass stuck high into the air. I could feel cold air blowing on my wet pussy. My breasts were hanging free between the table and the back of the chair, and they jiggled as I struggled to pull free from my bonds. Thomas bent down and pulled John's belt from the pants on the floor.

"I always liked Carhartt leather belts. They're wide, so they don't cut the flesh. They are also just the right stiffness for a good spanking. So, Jean, how many do you think it will take to get you to cooperate?"

"Fuck you. You won't get away with this. You'll be fired and go to prison for this."

"I think you're forgetting who was trying to smuggle a weapon into the prison. We have it all on film. You're going to have a quick trial and then spend a long time as our guest at Graterford. One way or the other, you will learn to cooperate. The warden doesn't care what we do as long as the prison is quiet, and he gets his cut from the baby fund."

Thomas folded the belt in half and held it by the ends. He pushed the free end towards my mouth.

"Jean, I want you to show you are willing to cooperate by kissing the belt."

"Fuck you. You're all criminals. You're worse than the prisoners."

Thomas said, "You know, Jake, that is exactly the kind of disrespect that leads to problems at Graterford. What do you think? Should we start with each of us giving her six hard ones?"

Jake said, "Fuck yes. Anyone of us could have had our throat slit by David if she managed to get those box cutters to that little pervert.

I told myself, they were just trying to scare me. They didn't really intend to spank me, and certainly, no decent guard would rape me. Once Coretta returned everything would be cleared up. The pharmacist would confirm they had pulled a birth control device from my uterus. Jake would realize I was innocent. He would have to admit the box cutters were planted as part of the training. I just had to be patient, and everything would be fine.

I screamed when the first blow from the belt struck my bare ass. I jerked against my restraints and struggled to keep my toes on the floor. I felt tears run down my cold cheeks.

Thomas said, "That one doesn't count. I hit her easy to get my aim straight."

Jake laughed, "Damn, she has a great ass. Did you see her ass cheeks quiver from the blow? Hell, her breasts are still jiggling. I can hardly wait for my turn."

Thomas yelled, "One!"

I shrieked. I saw stars. My whole body shuddered from the pain. I heard cheering from the other room.

Thomas said, "I can do better."

Thomas didn't give me a chance to recover. He shouted, "Two!"

The plastic ties dug into my wrists as my body jerked. I struggled to escape the next blow. I felt Jake's rough hand on the small of my back as I tried to squirm off the side of the chair.

"Three!"

I was sobbing and gasping for breath. A rough hand grasped my neck and pressed the side of my face against the table.

"Four!"

My legs were trembling from the tension. The chair bolted to the floor was the only thing holding me up.

"Five!"

My body was covered in sweat and droplets were falling from my hard nipples as they shuddered with each blow.

"Six!"

I moaned when Thomas forced two fingers deep into my dripping pussy. He began thrusting them into my vagina as he chatted with his friends.

"She might be willing to cooperate now, but I promised her six hard ones from each of us. Jake, you're up."

Jake was a bigger man than Thomas, and his blows were harder. I think I heard him count to three before I passed out.

I woke up when someone threw a glass of ice water on my face. I was dazed and confused. My ass burned worse than the sunburn I had gotten bathing nude in the Caribbean. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. I couldn't control the shaking in my body.

Thomas held the belt to my lips and said, "Jean, kiss the belt."

I whispered, "No."

"Jean, I don't think I heard you. Kiss the belt, or you'll get another six from each of us. Come on, make it easy on yourself and kiss the belt."

I couldn't control my tears, but I pursed my lips and kissed the belt.

"Now, that is the way to cooperate. John doesn't want to spank you, so I'm going to let Jake give you John's six.

I screamed with the first blow and didn't stop shrieking until Jake yelled, "Six!"

Thomas tossed John a tube of lubricant and said, "Grease up your pole while Jake and I tie down her feet."

Jake and Thomas spread my legs and used plastic ties to fasten my ankles to the legs of the chair. Thomas took pity on me and rubbed my burning ass cheeks with lubricant. The inside of my anus and vagina were still filled with lubricant from John's cavity search.

I opened my eyes and saw John staring at me across the table.

Thomas said, "OK, John, if you're ready, you can switch places with me. Do you think you can stick your dick in the right hole?"

John smiled and nodded his head. A drop of spittle ran from the corner of his mouth. I remembered what Coretta had said about his 68 IQ. I was about to be raped by an idiot, and the damn guards were helping him. The bastards had removed my birth control device, and I was at the peak of my fertility. It would be my bad luck to get pregnant by this idiot. These guards were every bit as evil as Herod and his gangbanger friends.

John walked behind me with a big grin on his face. I pleaded with John when he slid his long, skinny dick along my swollen pussy lips. I jerked as the tip hit my tender clit.

"Please John, don't do this. I don't want you to put your dick in me. It's not right. Your friends are making you do something bad."

I felt a momentary sense of relief when John stopped.

Thomas laughed. "Ignore the cunt. One of us would have gotten killed if David got his hands on those box cutters. She's a criminal and doesn't get to tell any of us what to do. She'll be gone for a few months for her trial, but when she comes back, she will be all yours. You can have her to start your harem. Would you like her all for yourself?"

"Oh yes, please. She's pretty. I'm sorry you spanked her."

"It's OK, John. She needed to be spanked. Now she will cooperate. If you want her to respect you, then you need to stick your dick in her. I know you'll like it. Go ahead. She's wet and eager to get fucked. Just spread her pussy lips and push your dick into her warm hole."

John bony fingers pushed my pussy lips open, and I screamed as he slid his dick slowly into my slippery pussy. I screamed again when the tip bashed against my tender cervix. I heard cheers for John coming from next door.

Jake said, "John, grab her hips and give it to her. Pound that pussy."

I arched my back trying to escape as John thrust faster and faster into my pussy. His pubic bone bounced off my burning ass with every thrust causing me to scream in agony.

I squealed when his long fingers wrapped around my hips and his long fingertips met at my clit. His fingers began rubbing my tender clit as fast as he was driving his skinny cock into me. Pain and pleasure flooded my dazed mind.

John was grunting wildly, but he managed to mutter, "So nice, so nice, but God, she's so tight."

"Oh God, no, no, no... Please stop. Oh God, please don't cum inside me."

Someone's rough hand grabbed one of my shaking breasts and squeezed. Fingers found my cold nipple and twisted. I screamed and came hard. My vagina squeezed tight on John's skinny dick, and I heard him grunt. His cock slipped out of my pussy and jabbed against my ass over and over. I screamed again when the tip found my tender rosebud. John drove his long skinny dick into the depths of my virgin ass and thrust a couple of times before he flooded my insides with his semen.

I was crying and gasping for breath. My sweaty body shuddered around John's erection that remained buried in my ass. Oh, thank God, the imbecile had come in my ass. I felt his seed running down my shaking thighs.

Jake said, "My turn."

I looked across the table and saw Jake standing there naked with a monster black cock in his hand. It wasn't as long as John's, but it was a lot fatter. He grinned as he slid his hand slowly up and down his erection. I saw a drop of precum on the tip. His huge balls promised more to come.

I felt John soften and his cock slithered out of my ass. He staggered over to the corner of the room and slid to the floor. The idiot had a big smile on his face.

I felt a finger slide up the inside of my thigh. I turned and saw Thomas holding up a finger coated in John's cum.

Thomas laughed, "It's a shame to see all of John's high-quality semen going to waste. The poor kid tried so hard."

I begged Thomas to stop when he started to work a glob of John's cum deep into my pussy. I cried out in horror when he gathered the cum leaking down my other thigh and added it to the batch already there.

Jake laughed and said, "Now we'll never know who the father of your bastard is. Unless of course, he's a skinny idiot."

I sobbed as Thomas worked more of John's cum into my fertile vagina. I pulled on my bindings in a futile attempt to escape from Thomas inseminating me with the imbecile's seed.

Jake walked around the table to stand next to my face and said, "Jean, let's see if you are willing to cooperate. I want you to suck my dick. As you can see it's not fully erect, and I want you to suck on it, so you get the full benefit when I fuck you."

Jake pressed the head of his cock against my lips, and I tasted his semen on my lips. I also smelled the familiar scent of Old Spice that brought back horrible memories of the men who abused me as a child. I tried to turn my head, but he grabbed my jaw and forced my mouth open. His massive cock followed, and I gagged at the taste and nightmarish smell.

"If you bite me, I will rip your head off. Now lick my cock."

I licked his cock as he commanded. He held my nose, and when I opened my mouth wider to breathe, he drove his cock in deeper. He grabbed my ponytail and worked my head back and forth over his cock. He drove it deeper each time until I choked. The bastard laughed and shoved his cock into the back of my throat. I couldn't believe his already massive erection had grown even bigger in my mouth. Saliva flowed out the side of my mouth and pooled on the table.

Jake said, "That's good enough. I don't want to cum in your mouth. I plan on shooting my load deep in your womb. With any luck, you'll be carrying my black baby before the day is over. I'm going to enjoy having you at Graterford for the next six or seven years. My last bitch just got out for good behavior after serving five years. I got her pregnant every ten or twelve months. She had five kids while she was here and was six months along when she got out. The Guards' Benevolent Fund got $400 a baby from the adoption agency. You look like a healthy breeder. I have a feeling you are going to be an immense help to the Fund."

"Oh God, no please no."

He cut my ankles loose from the chair and unclipped my plastic handcuffs. He pulled me to my feet and shoved me against the mirror. My breasts were mashed against the cold glass. I screamed as he pressed my abused clit against the frigid mirror. One of his rough hands held my bound wrists over my head. His other hand found the soft flesh of my inner thigh and lifted my leg up. He used my bent leg to raise my body from the floor. He slid my trembling body up the cold glass with ease and then lowered my sopping pussy onto his big fat erection.

I squirmed to escape the pressure of his massive cock against my vagina. My wiggling helped him to seat the head of his cock and drive the tip inside of my tight pussy.

I whimpered as his hard cock stretched my pussy. John's cock had been so skinny; it had done nothing to prepare me for Jake. I tried pushing against the glass with my elbows and arching my back to escape his invading erection. All I managed to do was give him a better angle. I felt another couple of inches of Jake's cock penetrate my cruelly stretched pussy. I heard cheers from the guards watching from the other side of the one-way glass. I could see their leering faces and feel them pounding on the glass.

Pushing my body away from the glass only gave Jake easier access to my body. He released my wrists and slid his big black hand down to cup my breast. I screamed when he pinched my tender nipple. My body jerked from the pain, and Jake slipped another couple of inches of hard cock into my tight pussy. The only warm part of my body was wrapped around his hard-black cock.

"Uhhh... Oh God, please don't cum inside me. Ah, ah, ah..."

Jake pulled his cock out of my pussy until just the tip was parting my lips. I managed to take a deep breath before he drove back in hard. He pushed my clit up against the cold glass, and I shrieked as his cock plunged even deeper. He gave a few short thrusts and managed to work his cock in deeper with each lunge. He pulled back to the entrance to my vagina and once again he paused. His hand slid down my cold abdomen, and his fingers seized my clit. My body jerked back against his chest, and he drove into me again. I grunted as he drove the air out of my lungs. His cock was finally completely buried in my straining pussy.

I heard the men in the other room cheer with each thrust. With my half-open eyes against the glass, I could see their shadowy forms just inches away from my impaled body. Instead of being my protectors, the guards viewed me as a warm, wet fuck toy. I realized John and Jake were just the beginning of my nightmare. Testosterone was flooding all the guards' brains. Their only thoughts were about when was it going to be their turn to join in the gangbang.

The big black guard's fingers strummed across my swollen clit as he began to take me with long slow thrusts. John's fingers had aroused my body so much, it didn't take long before I climaxed again. Jake paused as my tight vagina squeezed his hard cock. As soon as my vagina relaxed, he began pounding his cock into my body with increased fury. Time after time, he had to pause while I orgasmed. I couldn't believe the big guard's endurance.

#

Jake's scent of Old Spice and sweat reminded me of those dark days when my mother's fiancée abused me. The summer of my ninth birthday, my mother started dating a pharmacist. She had been single for over five years, and she told me it was time she found me a father. I barely knew the father my mother divorced when I was three and didn't even know I needed a father. I saw the sparkle in my mother's eyes when the new man in our lives laughed and hugged her trim body to his. Maybe she needed him more than I did.

When my mom finally caught her fiancée abusing me, she called the police. He got seven years in prison, and I got sent to a shrink. My psychiatrist helped me create a special place in my mind where I could go when I the memories became overwhelming. As Jake pounded my tender ass, I retreated to the special place in my mind while Jake fucked my body relentlessly, I was safe having a tea party with my favorite dolls. I retreated deeper and deeper into that corner of my brain even as my body orgasmed over and over. I was annoyed that my body was betraying me even as I slid deeper into the darkness.

#

But even my special place didn't protect me from the horror of feeling Jake's warm semen shoot into my fertile womb. I was all too aware that Thomas had worked John's sperm into my vagina and Jake was now shooting his sperm deep into my unprotected vagina. I could feel my pussy contracting around Jake's big black cock, milking it for every drop of his potent sperm. My exhausted body was shaking from my last intense orgasm. Jake collapsed against my back and pressed my sweaty body against the cold glass. His breath came in ragged gasps against my ear. I felt his cock soften and slide out of my vagina. A massive load of cum oozed out of my pussy and ran down my legs to the floor. I couldn't imagine how much cum his big black balls must have shot into my womb. Jake staggered back, and I slid to the floor in a heap.