Jeanette: Slave to Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Squeezing his rigid member and licking him from balls to head, Jeanette was in her own little world. Her tongue didn't miss a single spot. She hungrily sucked the sides of his shaft, kissed it with open mouth... literally worshipping it. And as her lips and tongue paid homage to its magnificence, her fingers squeezed and kneaded the head, her other hand busy with ass cheeks and testicles. Jeanette's mouth had never enjoyed anything so much in her life. And the growing wetness in her panties attested to that fact. She felt as if she might have an orgasm just from sucking this man's cock.

"Oh, yes, Jeanette. You have a talented mouth. You suck cock magnificently, my dear. I wish I'd gotten you to do this sooner," Jeff moaned, nearing orgasm. This close to release, he needed his cock in Jeanette's mouth. The time was past for licking. He needed to be inside her mouth, and he wanted to fill it with spurt after spurt of creamy come. Jeanette apparently felt the same way.

Jeanette's tongue stopped its tireless lapping of his rod and jewels and she opened her mouth wide again. Like a starving animal she shoved his primed penis into her mouth. She sucked it so hard and fast that she made loud slurping sounds, sighing deeply between each and every one.

Jeff grabbed the back of her head and held it firmly. He moved his hips forward and back, creating a rhythm which Jeanette eagerly followed. Jeanette took him deeply into her mouth, so deep that she could barely breathe and thought a few times that she might gag. But Jeff's in and out motion as he pumped into her face was getting so rapid that the gagging sensations were short and quick.

Jeanette's arms wrapped around Jeff's waist and her fingers dug into his ass cheeks. She could feel them clench with each thrust of his cock into her mouth. She struggled to keep her teeth from hurting him, but he was so huge she didn't know if she was succeeding or not. If she wasn't, he didn't seem to care, because his pumping rhythm quickened with each thrust. Between the ever-quickening rhythm and the thickness of his cock, it was all Jeanette could do to keep up with him.

She knew he was about to come. She couldn't think much, because her brain was awash in lust just as much as his was, but she could tell his release was imminent. There was a slight salty-sweet taste as precome started to ooze from his slit. She savored it with her tongue but quickly moved her tongue or it would have been pushed to the back of her throat by the ensuing thrusts.

Jeff's fingers dug into the back of her head and he moaned loudly. Her fingers dug deeper into his buttocks, and she eagerly awaited his release.

"Oh, God, yes! Yes! I'm gonna come, Jeanette... I'm gonna come! Keep sucking... yes! Oh, yes, oh,God yes... Yes!!!! "

Jeanette's mouth suddenly filled with hot liquid. It spurted against the roof of her mouth, the back of her throat, and even between her teeth and the insides of her cheeks. She could barely swallow fast enough to keep up with the relentless, sticky barrage. And still the thrusting continued. Still she sucked and swallowed, her head in the vise that was Jeff's hands.

Jeff continued to pump into her mouth for what seemed ages. Jeanette's mouth was sore from being stretched wide for so long. Her jaw hurt. Her knees hurt. The back of her head hurt from Jeff's digging fingers. And the joints of her own fingers ached from their own squeezing of Jeff's firm ass. She ached and could barely breathe. She was exhausted. But despite all that, when Jeff's load invaded her willing mouth,

Jeanette herself had climaxed, her juices flowing freely, soaking her panties and even dripping onto the floor. She had given Jeff the blow job of his life, and having tasted his sex organ so completely, she herself had found intense pleasure and release.

At length, Jeff stopped pumping. He released her head. He slumped against the filing cabinet, mouth hanging open, eyes glazed and semi-focused on the ceiling. Jeanette, almost reluctantly, slipped his still mostly erect penis out of her mouth. As she did so, she admired it, even licked droplets of come off of it. And she thankfully kissed it. God, how it had been delicious.

Jeff looked at her, down there on her knees, kissing his spent muscle. In her eyes he saw appreciation of it and even adoration of it. Her kisses were thankful, even worshipful. And he could tell just by looking at her that she'd had an orgasm. She had that glow, the glow of satisfaction. He let her kiss his penis for awhile, enjoying the look in her eyes as she did. Finally, he lifted her head again so that their eyes could meet once more.

"Wow, you really know how to suck cock, Jeanette. I think I could make a habit of this. What do you say? Would you like to taste it again, sometime?"

Jeanette, still shaken, her wet sex still vibrating, her vaginal muscles clenching and relaxing, her panties drenched and dripping, smiled up at him. The thought of sucking that magnificent cock again was already making her groin itch and tingle again.

"Yeah," she sighed, "that'd be great. "

With those four words, Jeanette had sealed her fate. She was his for the taking, body and soul, and he knew it. Having her blow him right there in the office was just the tip of the iceberg. All he had to do was unzip his pants and he owned her. And she knew that, too.

"Great," Jeff said, pulling up his briefs and pants, zipping and buttoning, "then it's a done deal. I'll let you know when I need you again. Oh, and I hope you won't mind doing more than just sucking it. I mean, you do that great, but, well, that body of yours is begging for attention, too. And I know just how to please every inch of you. So, how's that sound? You can suck me, sure, but maybe a good fuck here and there could clean out some cobwebs, too? I know you like my hands all over you, so why not more than that?"

And there it was. Jeanette remembered clearly her promise to herself. If her boss ever wanted her in bed, she remembered, her promise was that she'd say yes. Part of her was put off by his arrogance, but that sexual part of her craved his arrogance, loved his selfishness. A deep, dark part of her enjoyed him thinking of

her as his plaything, knowing he can have her whenever he wants, using her for his pleasure. The less dark side of herself tried to form her mouth into the word "no". But that other part yearned to be his slut, to enjoy that magnificent tool again and again. When she spoke, her mouth began to say "get lost", but the words that came out were, "Sure, Jeff... I'd love that. "

As he walked away, grinning, Jeanette felt dirty. She stood up and felt the wet panties clinging to her. She couldn't believe she was on her knees blowing this arrogant man. And what's worse, she couldn't believe she enjoyed it to the point of orgasm. She chastised herself for the entire affair. She called herself a whore, a harlot, a slut... and then watched Jeff swagger arrogantly away. But it was a smile that crossed her face, not a grimace of shame. If ya gotta be a slut, she said to herself, at least you're a slut for a stud-muffin like that. She licked her lips and grinned, and wondered when Jeff might need her again...

12