Jeanette's Shapely Legs - Ch. 01

Story Info
Gred woman find loving young man.
1.8k words
4.23
1k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
340 Followers

Back in a time long ago when I was at the tender age of twenty-two, I worked for a Fortune 500 Company and I was part of a team consisting of myself, two other people, and a woman named Jeanette Hackett. I had a crush on her even though she was old enough to be my mother, yet, for all that we were meant for each other.

It all began one Wednesday afternoon when she caught me looking at her leg for the 1,000th. plus time,

"You were looking at my legs again, weren't you, Joe?"

"I am sorry Jeanette, I don't mean to offend you, it's just that you are so attractive it is hard for me not to stare."

"Don't become embarrassed about it because I find it flattering that a handsome young man finds this old woman's legs attractive."

"You are far from being old, Jeanette, in my opinion, you are the hottest woman in this office."

"Joe, you are making me blush when you say that. Would you date me if you had the chance?"

"Yes, I would."

"My husband is leaving for a business trip on Sunday afternoon, so meet me at my house at 6:00 that evening for our first date."

"Are you serious? You are a married woman with children."

"'I'm damn serious, Joe, if you want to date me, this is your chance."

'Okay, I'll see you then."

After I said that, a knot began to develop in my stomach. What have I gotten myself into? Would a jealous husband be gunning for me if he got wind of it? Would I be destroying her marriage? Should I back out tomorrow? Or should I accept her challenge and have a wonderful evening with a beautiful woman? Come on Joe, man up and enjoy the moment. If you're murdered, you're murdered as you'll die happy.

I asked her if she would enjoy going to the concert at the amphitheater down by the river on Friday. She replied that she'd love it. She had always wanted to go but never could, so I thrilled her when I proposed the activity to meet together.

On Sunday I pulled up to the house and rang the doorbell. A young woman about nineteen answered the door. She was the very image of her mother only younger, and when our eyes met I felt something hard to explain but I liked her right away.

"Hello Miss, is Jeanette Hackett here?"

"Yes, let me call her."

She went out of sight but I did hear her say,

"Mom, the man from your work is here."

"Tell him, April dear, that I'll be right down."

When she came back there was a moment of uneasy silence which I broke when I said,

"How are your classes going?"

"Great. I am finished with High School and I am looking forward to college."

"Have you been accepted anywhere yet?"

"Three schools have accepted me but I am leaning toward XXX University."

"That's where I graduated from a short time ago."

"Really! Is it as good as they say it is?"

"College is what you make of it. You could go to Harvard and come out a failure. It's you, not the school which is the deciding factor."

"Have you been keeping Mr. Marvin company, April?"

"Yes Mother, he is as intelligent as you said he is. Oops! You guys better go before I slip up again."

"I guess that is the cue for us to leave, Jeanette."

"I think so too, Joe."

We were halfway down the walk when the younger version of Jeanette cried out,

"Mother! You forgot your sweater. I'll bring it out to you."

In a jiffy, April came running out with her mother's sweater.

"Have fun," she cried out as we drove away.

We found a place to lay out our blanket not far from the stage. When she sat down, the hem of her light blue dress slid up a bit. She looked into my eye when it happened so I wasn't sure if it was accidental or deliberate, whichever it was, she caught me looking and she didn't pull the hem down. Even in the dark of the night, what little light there was displayed her nylon encased legs which were a work of art being long and toned.

After the first set, I asked her,

"May I kiss you?"

"Yes, if you want."

I did and when I did, the way she responded told me that she wanted the kiss as much as I did. I lost reality for a moment our embrace and our kisses filled my entire mind. When they called intermission and the lights came on, we ceased being lovers and became picnickers. Jeanette brought along a light supper and a bottle of wine which lowered our inhibitions. I didn't drink very much because I had to drive her back home without getting eight of us killed or maimed in a car accident, but God knows how much I wanted to because I wanted to get into her panties.

It was a May evening but the chill of winter was not quite over, so before the concert resumed, I helped her put on her sweater. The lights had not gone out yet so when she leaned forward, I got just a glimpse of the tops of her breast. They told me she was hiding two succulent fruits from my view. when the lights went out she cuddled in my arms.

Was uneventful save for the fact that she didn't remove my hand when I moved to her knee and I let it slide up some on the leg, she didn't protest about anything significant.

When I returned her home and shut the engine off but before we exited the car, I said,

"Jeanette, I have to get this off my chest. I hope you are not offended when you hear it. I have had a crush on you from the first time we ever met. At first, I thought it was infatuation, but it would not go away even when I tried not to think about you, I did. I am fond of you, Jeanette."

"That means a lot to me, Joe, to feel that I am wanted even at age. To know that a man finds me attractive and that he desires me,"

We kissed and she invited me in. After she led me to her living room, I was told to wait until she came back. I spent the time looking around when one picture stood out from the rest. It was an 8 X 10 with Jeanette in the middle two young men on her right and two young women on her left.

"Me and my four children. It was taken last summer. The man on the far right is Ronald, my eldest and I was fourteen when I birthed him, and then beside him is Allen. On my immediate left is Ellen, Allen's twin sister they are two years Ronald's junior, and last but far from least, is April who is two years younger than Allen and Ellen. Me and my babies."

"Ronald is the same age as I am, twenty-two."

"Yes, he is a State Police officer. Allen and Ellen are in their sophomore year and my baby will begin this Fall."

"Yes, you are. Come and join me on the sofa for a glass of wine."

She was wearing a translucent robe and nightgown. In the light, her body shimmered through the cloth. It was only a hit of what was hidden but it was enough to get little Joe hot and bothered. trying to escape. To compensate I drew her to my arms and began kissing her. Little Joe was at full mast now and the urge to fuck her was overwhelming. She must have had a similar urge because I left her and rubbed my flagpole through my pants.

I want to touch her pussy so with a tenderness I slid my hand between her legs going up to her 'V'. It was wet and slick, she was ready to be taken. At first, I slid two and later three fingers inside then began to finger fuck her. her moans and groans were a sweet melody to my ears because I knew she was having pleasure.

When I couldn't take it anymore, that is to say when passion overcame shyness, I asked her,

"Jeannette, can I have you?"

"Please don't keep me waiting,"

Now I was going to get what I had been waiting for, the opportunity to inseminate her. Quickly I stripped while she placed a small pillow under her ass and doffed her robe then pulled the hem of her nightgown above her hip. When I got close to her opening, she guided my little Joe at the doorway to her most scared part and I pushed in.

Inside she was hat and slippery as well as being snug. Her walls closed in around my cock I it made its way to the bottom. She sighed from the moment I went through right up until I was balls deep. When I touched her cervix, Jeanette chuckled and I replied with a kiss. I didn't begin to fuck her for a moment or two relishing the feeling of being united with her and giving her time to get used to me. Finally, I asked,

"Are you ready my sweet lover?"

"Yes," she replied, "make love to me."

The next ten to fifteen minutes were blissful. We soon got in sync as I thrust and she met mine with her own. I told her that I had been waiting for this moment for a long time and, surprisingly, she told me that she had been waiting for me to ask her out.

"Joe, it has been such a long time since I've felt a man inside me. You feel so good."

She giggled, and I kissed her and she giggled again.

"My dearest Jeanette I hope this is not a one-night stand. I want to be your lover."

"I want to be yours as well. Come to me again soon."

I picked up the speed and the intensity of our mating.

"Yes, Joe, yes. I want to have an orgasm."

She did have her orgasm and when I was about ready to have mine I asked,

"In or out?"

"In, don't waste any."

In response, I emptied my balls into her, then gave her more, and yet another load.

"Thank you, Jeanette, that was beautiful."

"Thank you Joe for a wonderful evening."

"Is it over?"

"I am ready for round two when you are."

"I am hard if you are still wet."

"Put little Joe back in."

We fucked again for another fifteen minutes and she had another orgasm, I filled her with more of my seed. We showered together and I got dressed to leave.

Before I could close the door Jeanette grabbed me and kissed me once more,

"Not one word about this to anyone, Joe."

"My lips are sealed. See you at work tomorrow."

That night it was almost impossible to sleep. Her spirit haunted me all night long and for all my efforts, she would not go away.

dnick47
dnick47
340 Followers