Am I Bi?

Story Info
My gay experience.
3k words
4.33
8.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brian6588
Brian6588
577 Followers

I have put off writing this story for a long time. I always tried to bury this in the back of my mind that this happened. But the reality is, it did. Some people may enjoy this, so I decided to put this on paper. I have had two gay experiences in my life. I felt bad and ashamed. But in the end, I kind of enjoyed them.

The first one, I was 18. I was very naive about sex growing up. I was the skinny geek growing up. I guess I was not a total geek because I was very athletic. Wrestling was my main sport. Every year we had to get a physical and have a doctor sign off on how low we can go in weight.

I had a new doctor I had not seen before. I currently weighed 125 pounds and told the doctor I wanted to get down to 112 pounds. He looked at me with skeptical look. "Well let's check you out and see if that is possible." He said.

He had me strip down completely naked. Didn't even offer me a gown. He first tested me for a hernia as I did the turn your head and cough. Then had me get on the table. Checked my ears, throat, breathing and heart. He then had me lie down.

He started to examine my cock, when he said, "You have a strange opening to your penis. Do you ever have problems with ejaculation?" He asked.

"Not that I know of." I told him.

"I guess we better check it out." He said as we went over and locked the door.

He proceeded to play with my cock trying to get me hard. "You have a very nice large penis. I bet the girls like you a lot." He said.

"I wouldn't know. I have never been with a girl yet." I answered. I also was not responding very well to his touch and was not getting hard at all.

"In time you will. You are not responding very well. Might have to try something different." He said as he stepped away from me then put on a latex glove and put lube on it.

"Now just relax. This will feel good." He told me as he spread my legs and slowly inserted his finger in my ass and started to rub my prostate. I had no idea what was going on. But I had to admit, once his finger got in, it felt pretty good.

I closed my eyes and imagined it was the hot nurse who took me to the exam room doing this to me. I could feel myself getting hard.

The doctor continued to play with my cock as he slowly finger fucked my ass. My body jolted as I now felt his tongue lick the tip of my cock. Then the head of my cock entered his mouth and his tongue swirled around it. My cock was fully hard now. I kept thinking of the sexy nurse.

His mouth now had me deep down his throat. He was gently playing with my balls with one hand, the other hand continued to finger my ass while he sucked my cock. Occasionally he would release my cock from his mouth and lick the shaft of my cock and suck on my balls.

"Feels good, doesn't it? He asked.

"Yes." I whispered with a slight moan.

Pre cum started to drip from my cock. The Doctor licked the tip of my cock tasting my cum. He then took my cock deep again. This followed with him stoking my cock while the head of my cock was in his mouth. He was stroking my cock fast now. I could feel my balls ready for a release. I thought to myself, I am going to cum in my sexy nurse's mouth.

I felt two jets of my seed fill the doctor's mouth before he released my cock from his mouth. As he stroked my cock hard and fast my seed was landing on my chest and stomach. When the last of it dribbled down my cock and onto to his hand the doctor said, "Looks like you have no problem ejaculating. But we must make sure you are empty, otherwise your testicles could become sore."

He now applied more pressure on my prostate and was rubbing it harder and faster. What ever limpness I was getting went away as I was harder than before. In a matter of a minute, I was shooting my load all over myself.

The doctor pulled his finger out of my ass and released my cock from his hand. He went over to the counter and got some gauze and started to wipe up my cum from my body.

"Everything looks good. You are going to make a lot of women happy with that penis of yours. I will sign off for you to get down to 112 pounds. But if you start feeling weak, I want you to come back and see me. You can get dress now." He said, as he unlocked the door and left.

Second time:

I was in college and one of my friends from my hometown was having a party. Craig, had moved from Nebraska and was working in IT. Prior to that he lived on the family ranch. I decided to make the hour drive and spend the weekend. By now I had filled out more. I was on the college wrestling team at 138 lbs. But now since I filled out more, I was not having any problems meeting girls. The doctor was right. I was making a lot of women happy.

The party involved a lot of drinking. My friend had a new girlfriend, Cindy. She was about 5' 3". A bit on the heavy side. However, she DDD boobs. She was cute despite the extra pounds she was carrying.

It was getting late and the 20 people had now been cut down to 6. My friend Craig came up with an idea to play a game. Basically, it was hide and seek but completely in the dark. Once you found someone you had to figure out who it was by feel.

Craig was the hunter first. I felt my way around the house until I came across his work desk and decided to hide under the desk. There was a lot of noise from everyone as they were bumping furniture. As I got under the desk, I realized someone was already there. I apologized and was about to leave when I heard a whisper," It's okay, you can hide with me."

I recognized the voice as it was Cindy. I got under the desk with Cindy. Cindy whispered, "Craig told me about you and how handsome you are. He sure wasn't kidding."

"Aaww thank you. Craig is a lucky guy to have such a cute sexy girlfriend." I told her.

Next thing I knew Cindy kissed me on the lips. The kiss lingered until our tongues were dancing. We broke off the kiss as we heard footsteps. It was Craig. He knew the way around his house very well in the dark. It wasn't long before I felt his hand on my shoulder. His hand went to my hair then face. "Is this Brian?" He asked. Cindy giggled a bit. "Brian and Cindy?" Craig said.

"You found us." I said. We found our way back to the living room and waited for Craig to find the rest of the people. It was a small house and didn't take long for him to find everyone.

I was the first one found so it was my turn to be the hunter. I found a few people right away. I had heard a door close, so I worked my way to the closet. I reached in and felt an arm. I moved up to the hair. I was pretty sure it was Cindy because the other girls were thin. But I let my hands run down her body until they landed on her huge tits. I began to massage them. Cindy moaned softly. After a bit I said, "This must be Cindy."

Cindy giggled and said, "Lucky guess."

Took a bit to find everyone but I got it done. Next hunter was Karen who I found right away. As soon as the lights went out Cindy grabbed my hand and lead me to a small area behind the bar. We scrunched down onto the floor.

Right away Cindy started to kiss me. She took my hand and placed it on her left boob. I slid my hand down her shirt inside her bra and felt her hard nipple. She pulled her top down and whispered in my ear. "Suck my nipple."

I sucked her nipple and she moaned ever so softly. Cindy then guided my hand down inside her pants where I found her very wet pussy. I easily slid my finger into her pussy. She gasped a bit. Her hand then found my hard cock. She was just sliding her hand down my pants when we heard Karen coming.

"I know there is someone in here. I heard you, and I can smell you." Karen said.

I took a sniff and yeah, you could smell sex in the air.

Cindy and I broke out laughing. Karen didn't need to even touch us. She knew our laugh and called out our names.

We decided to call it a night. Everyone headed home. I was getting ready to sleep on the couch when Craig joined me in the living room.

"You don't need to sleep on the couch. You can have my bed. Cindy told me she thought you were hot, and I told her she could fuck you if she wanted. Go on, she is waiting for you. Good luck, she has a high sex drive."

I was shocked. But was not going to turn it down. I entered Craig's bedroom and Cindy was sitting on the bed completely naked. I took her in. Besides her cute face I couldn't take my eyes off her huge boobs with large brown areolas and hard nipples.

"I wasn't sure you would want to do this." She said, with a smile on her face.

"How could I say no?" I told her.

"I am all yours, to do what ever you want. Just please don't be a one and done type of guy." Cindy said.

"I am definitely not that type of a guy. You say anything? Well let's start with you on your back. I am dying to tit fuck you."

My cock was fully hard by the time I was out of my clothes. I straddled Cindy and put my cock to her lips to get it nice and wet for her tits. She eagerly took me in her mouth.

After a bit of a nice wet blow job I slid my dick between her tits and Cindy pressed them together. I played with her hard nipples while I fucked her tits. It didn't take long before I shot my load with the first jet hitting her in the face. Cindy took my cock into her hands and milked the rest onto her tits.

I didn't hesitate and I went down on her wet pussy. I looked up at Cindy and she was licking my seed off her tits. What she couldn't reach she massaged it into her chest.

I attached her pussy. I loved how she tasted. I slid two fingers into her pussy and with my other hand I reached up to play with her tits.

Cindy was getting very vocal, "Oh god yes, eat my pussy. Fuck that feels great. Making me cum Brian, make me your bitch."

There was no doubt that Craig could hear us. At this point I didn't care. Cindy reached down and held my head tight against her pussy.

I sucked her enlarged clit into my mouth and ran my tongue across it. "Oh fuck, oh fuck oooooh fuuuuuck!" Cindy yelled as she came hard and finally released her grip on my head.

By now my cock had recovered. Funny thing about me is once I cum a second time I stay hard until I fall asleep. I was ready for round 2 to happen. I moved up and guided my cock into her pussy. She felt nice and tight, wet and warm. I pounded away in the missionary position and enjoyed watching those big tits bounce. I wanted to go deeper so I lifted her legs over my shoulders. I could feel the tip of my cock hitting her cervix every deep thrust.

Cindy was rubbing her clit as I fucked her in this position. She came before I did. But it wasn't long before I was filling her pussy with my seed.

I rolled off from her feeling satisfied. My cock was still jerking a bit but was slowly going limp. Cindy moved down and started to give me an amazing blow job. She really knew how to suck cock. It wasn't long before I had a small orgasm in her mouth.

Now my cock was primed and ready to keep going. Cindy got on top of me and rode me like a cowboy would ride a bucking horse. It was amazing to watch those big boobs bounce. Occasionally she would lean over for me to suck on.

I was rubbing Cindy's clit for her as she rode me. I usually have a hard time orgasming in this position, and I knew it wasn't going to happen as Cindy was getting close.

Her pussy was grinding hard on me. "Oh fuuuuuuck." She yelled as she came on me releasing a gush of fluids onto my cock.

We were both in overdrive. We switched to doggy. I could see those big tits flopping away as I pounded her from behind. "Fuck me, fuck me hard. Spank my ass. I am a naughty girl fucking my boyfriends best friend." She yelled.

I gave her ass a slap. "Harder, I am a naughty girl." She said.

I slapped her ass hard. I slapped it again and again. Each time she would yell "Yes." I could see red handprints on her ass.

I pulled her up and cupped her tits and kissed her deeply before pushing her back down onto her hands and knees. As I plunged my cock deep inside her I could feel her pussy tighten up on my cock. I exploded inside her pussy as her body shook with her own orgasm.

I pulled my cock from her pulsating pussy. I thought to myself, "She said, I can do whatever I wanted." I started rub my cock on the crack of her ass. She moved her legs a little further apart. I took this as a sign to go ahead.

I slowly slid my cock into her ass. "Oh fuck, you have a thick cock. I have never had one that big in my ass before." She moaned.

Cindy played with her pussy as I slowly fucked her ass. She felt amazing. Cindy came twice before I finally filled her ass with my hot seed.

I rolled off her and onto my back. I was exhausted.

Cindy giggled, "I guess I out lasted you."

I laughed and said, "You sure did. I don't think I can get hard again and there is no more cum left in me."

Cindy got up and turned off the lights and crawled into bed with me. We kissed a lot and stroked each other's body. I couldn't help myself from stoking her tits and playing with her nipples. We had been doing this for half an hour when her hand went to my cock.

I started to get hard. It was a miracle. Cindy switched positions to 69. Cindy had amazing skill and I was surprised I lasted for a long time, as Cindy came twice before I filled her mouth with my seed.

After that we fell asleep. I had been sleeping for a couple of hours when I woke up to Cindy sucking my cock back to life. She was giving me a very good blow job doing things she had not done before. She would suck on my balls and tongue my ass. I put my hands behind my head and just enjoyed it. After about 10 minutes I was ready as my balls were tight and needing relief. I filled her mouth with my seed. Cindy slid off the end of the bed and left room, closing the door behind her.

I figured she must have gone to the bathroom or was going to join Craig on the couch. I rolled over and my arm touched someone in the bed. I put my arm around and could feel Cindy's big boobs. She was sound asleep.

That's when it hit me. There were times when Craig acted a bit gay. But he always seemed to have a girlfriend, so I never questioned it. My best friend just gave me a BJ.

The next morning I woke up to Cindy sucking my cock. As soon as she saw I was fully awake she wrapped her tits around my cock. "I thought I would give you a nice tit fuck before you leave, since that is the first thing you wanted to do." I smiled at her and laid their and enjoyed it. Just as I was ready to cum, Cindy took my cock into her mouth and swallowed my seed.

We got up and got dressed. We walked into the living room and saw Craig in the kitchen making breakfast.

Good morning you two. Sure, sounds like you two had a lot of fun last night. I felt like I was in the room with you. I am just making breakfast for you two. How many eggs do you want Brian?"

"I will just take a couple of slices of bacon. I need to get back to college and study for a test on Monday."

By now Cindy had gone up to Craig and gave him a kiss and said, "Thank you for letting me play with Brian."

"Craig just smiled and said, "No problem. Hope you had a good time too Brian."

"I sure did. You are one lucky man. Thank you, but I better get going. I took two strips of bacon and headed out the door.

Brian6588
Brian6588
577 Followers