Jeannie

Story Info
Daddy Daughter Sex.
3.4k words
4.43
41.8k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! My name is Jeannie. I am 18 and attend the local college. My mother is Sheila and Daddy is Dale. They divorced 2 years ago. My mother has changed mentally over the last few years and is no longer fun to be around. I usually live with my Daddy.

As I came home tonight, the disappointment of my latest date was recognized by my father immediately. Daddy says, "Looks like he was another dud, huh."

I answer, "Why can't these duds be dudes instead? All they want is to see if they can score with every girl they date. They have no other interest in us."

Daddy says, "I'm sorry Jeannie. I guess the gentlemen ended with my generation. I'm sure the right one will show up soon."

I go take my shower and put my shorty nightgown on. My family has never worried about proper dress in front of each other. It isn't unusual for my mother to walk by in bra and panties or Daddy in his underwear. I curl up beside Daddy and lay my head on his shoulder as he continues watching tv. He puts his arm around me and gives me a hug.

After a while he asks, "Would you like to go out with your father to dinner tomorrow? I probably aren't as cool as the boys your age but at least I know how to treat my favorite girl right."

I answer, "That would be wonderful! Let's find a quiet little place and just enjoy ourselves like a real date."

He answers, "Sounds wonderful. It's been a year since I had a real date. I won't know how to act. But now I'm getting my shower and going to bed. I Love you my little Jeannie."

I answer back, "I love you too Daddy."

Daddy goes to bed after his shower and as usual, he only wears his silk underwear which is a snug fit. He is sleeping soundly when he is woken up by me curling up beside him.

I say, "I just need some snuggle time, Daddy." He puts his arm around me as I lay sideways against him. I lay my hand on his chest as he drifts off to sleep again. I think, "Why can't all men be as nice as Daddy is. He truly loves me just for being me." I stroke his chest through the hair, pulling it gently. I marvel how in shape he is for 46 years old and how handsome he is. I slowly move my hand down over his stomach to the top of his briefs. I run my fingers along the edge wondering what is inside of them. I bring my hand back up to his chest and slowly fall asleep.

The next evening, we both dress up and go to a nice little restaurant. We are seated toward the back at a table for two. Daddy even pulls out the chair while I sit down. We have a wonderful dinner and talk about everything. When we leave Daddy asks, "Do you want to go to the park and walk around the lake for a while?"

I answer, "Yes, of course I want to walk with my favorite man."

We walk with our arms around each other while talking. We are mostly alone as few people are out this evening. We stop at a pretty spot by the lake.

I say, "Daddy, would you show me how to kiss?"

He says, "I give you two or three kisses every day."

I say, "No. I mean an honest, good kiss like a man gives a woman. A serious kiss like two couples dating would give each other."

Daddy looks at me saying, "You are serious. You don't get good kisses from your dates?"

I answer, "They give me a few light kisses and think that entitles them to do more."

Daddy turns me toward him and smiles. "I guess one would be okay," he says.

Daddy leans into me and places his lips on mine. Gently, he softly moves his lips on mine as he hugs me. I let my tongue touch his lips causing him to part his lips. I quickly dart my tongue into his mouth to taste his tongue which he automatically responds to. After a few seconds, we slowly break away but continue holding each other, looking into each other's eyes.

Daddy says, "I didn't mean for that to happen."

I say, "That's okay. That is exactly what I wanted. It was fantastic!"

We quietly drive home and walk into the house. Daddy turns on the TV and I go to get my shower. I come back wearing my baby doll PJ's and cuddle up beside Daddy.

I say, "Thanks for the very romantic evening. You are an amazing man and a fantastic Daddy." I lean in and give him a sweet kiss on the lips and go to bed, knowing that he will wonder if I will come to cuddle with him.

Daddy goes to bed thinking about the kiss with his daughter. He thinks, "It sure was a sweet kiss even it wasn't supposed to happen. I guess there is nothing wrong with something so nice." He drifts off to sleep with some dreams of Jeannie.

The next evening, I come in the living room after my shower wearing my baby doll shorty pj's again. Daddy is sitting on the sofa, in his silk underwear, watching TV. I walk over and sit on his lap. I put my arms around his neck, and give him a long, sensual, kiss with my tongue dancing on his tongue. I think I can feel his cock moving on my ass. I pull back, give him a sweet smile, and say, "You look like you needed that kiss."

Daddy answers back, "Yes I did. I always like a sweet kiss."

I get up and go to bed.

Daddy goes to bed a short time later, quite confused about his feelings with Jeannie. While nothing happened that was wrong, it just feels too right.

I go to Daddy's bedroom and curl up beside him. He hugs me, gives me a light kiss, and he tries to go to sleep. He is laying there quiet with his eyes closed. I start stroking his chest with my fingers. As we lay there, my fingers drift down to Daddy's underwear, and move along the edge of them. Soon I move my fingers down and touch his cock thru his tight silk underwear. I can feel his cock rising to the attention and it is fascinating to watch. I continue while Daddy's cock grows to its' full 7-inch length. I slowly stroke it with my fingertips a few minutes and then got up to go to my bedroom.

The next evening, Daddy is wearing some loose boxers that I hadn't seen before. I notice the larger opening in them. Again, after my shower and in my shorty PJ's, I come into the living room and sit down on his lap.

I ask how his day was and tell him that mine was the usual boring day. I ask him innocently what kind of a kiss he needs tonight. He answers, "I really like the long, sweet, kisses that you give, but maybe we should stick to the quick smooch."

I say, "Well, I prefer the long, sweet, kiss with a little tongue action so you are outvoted!" I lean in as he wraps his arms around me, and give him a kiss that leaves no doubt in his mind what I am interested in. A very long, sweet, kiss with lots of sucking action on his tongue, have his cock moving quickly to hardness below my ass.

I get up and say, "I'm going to bed for a while but probably will need some cuddling later."

When Daddy goes into his bedroom, he turns the light up just a little so everything could be seen better. He lays down on his bed thinking of how much further he dares to go. He loves Jeannie and knows that she safely wants to know about sex. However, how far should he go showing her? He wants her to realize that love has to play a big part of love making. Well, he will just take one step at a time with her.

I come into Daddy's bedroom and notice the light is a little brighter. I lay down beside Daddy and he put his arm around me. He gives me a light smooch and lays back to go to sleep.

When Daddy starts breathing deeper and normal, my fingers start playing with his chest hairs. After a few minutes, my fingers trail down to his boxers where I play with the top of them for a while. I them move my fingers down to the large opening and slip one finger inside. My finger begins to massage his cock shaft lightly as his cock begins extending. I gently guide the head of his cock out of his boxers and rub my finger thru the precum and then circle around head. His cock seems so large as it grows. I softly hold the shaft in my hand and slowly move it up and down. It is two of my hands long with a beautiful full cockhead! I stare mesmerized by it while my hand moves faster.

Daddy's hand comes down to hold my hand around his cock. He turns his body toward me and says quietly, "It's okay. Just move your hand slower." He puts both arms around me and with his right hand he starts petting my back on the bare skin under my PJ's. As we kiss deeply, he slides his hand down over my ass. We continue kissing deeply and I continue slowly stroking his cock. His hand glides down my back and under my panties felling my ass with his hand. I am so turned on by all of this sudden and extreme action.

We break our kiss and Daddy says, "Let's take all of this slow. We don't want to do anything we might regret later."

I say, "Oh Daddy, this is exactly what I have been wanting to happen. Just to learn how to make love with someone you love so much is perfect. I can not dream for more!"

Daddy says, "If you are sure of this lean down and watch my cock as you stroke it. I am going to cum really soon now."

I lean close and watch excitedly as his cock seems to expand and I see his balls tightening up. The explosive force of his sperm is totally amazing to me! I continue stroking him as some of his cum lands on my face and coats my hand. I turn my face toward Daddy and see him with a beautiful grin on his face.

Daddy says, "Taste it. I think you will enjoy it."

I lick my fingers, tasting his cum, and then lean further down to lick his cum off of his cock head. It has a nice flavor to it. I am elated with everything that just happened.

I move back up and give Daddy a most sensual deep kiss, letting him taste his own cum. I ask, "Is it always this wonderful?"

Daddy says, "Usually it is. I am going to give you a climax now. Let's slip off your PJ's.

I quickly remove my PJ's and now Daddy looks at me nude for the first time since I was a small child. He smiles his approval and gently cups my breasts. He softly rolls the nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. What a turn on this is for me! Daddy lets his hand slowly glide down to my pussy where he softly cups it with his middle finger laying on the slit. As he moves his hand, he gives me a very deep, passionate kiss, as his finger slowly enters my pussy. I can feel the wetness of my pussy, and he easily begins exploring between the folds. He is very experienced at this because the feelings I am discovering are making me uncontrollable. Daddy gently begins to rub my clit with his thumb while his middle finger gently rubs my g-spot. Never has anyone, except me, played with my pussy like this. I feel a tremendous climax building, and when it rolls over me, I scream with my release! As I shake thru it I am holding tightly to Daddy. Trembling, I give him many kisses, finishing with a deep, soft kiss.

I lay back in his arms and say, 'Thank you Daddy. I always thought sex could be so wonderful. You have shown me it is. Love is so important with sex."

We lay there, holding each other tightly. We are thinking about what happened and where do we take it from here.

Daddy says, "Tomorrow is Saturday. I will be home all day. If you wish, we can find out where we carry this too. Have we gone too far to quit now? What are your feelings?"

I say, "Daddy, I don't ever want to stop having sex with you. It is the feelings that I knew could happen. I know that sometimes another perfect man will enter my life but, until then, I want to make love with you."

Daddy answers, "Okay, we will just think about tonight with love and will talk more tomorrow. I love you my sweet Jeannie."

We hold each other while we drift into a very relaxing sleep.

We awake late in the morning still in each other's arms. Daddy asks, "Would you like to shower together?" I nod yes with a big smile.

We fit together nicely in the walk-in shower. It is so wonderful seeing Dads' beautiful tall body with his wonderful cock. He acts like he is thrilled washing my body, running his hands over my breasts, washing my pussy and running his finger up and down my ass crack. Everything is so fascinating to me as I wash Dads' cock, slowly stroking his shaft as it grows so long and hard, his large balls, and then I let my fingers return the favor with his ass. I kneel down to suck on Daddy's beautiful cock a few minutes. It all is so thrilling that I can explore a male body and not feel guilty.

We towel each other off and put on some light summer clothes.

Daddy says, "Would you like to go out for brunch?"

I say, "I will follow my best man anywhere."

We have a very nice time, sitting and talking about everything. We go back home and sit down to talk.

Daddy says, "What we have done so far has felt right. What we need to figure out is how far are we willing to go with sex? While we are pleased with our love for each other, we know that others will come into our lives eventually."

I answer, "Daddy, I want to continue learning all that you will teach me. I would only do this with someone that I love as much as you. I really hope that my wonderful Knight arrives soon. But until then, I very much want you as my lover."

Daddy stands up and brings me into his arms kissing me passionately. He says, "Let's go to the bedroom and learn more."

We slowly strip and turn on all the lights so we can see everything. Laying on the bed we wrap each other in a loving embrace. Our kissing is deep and passionate.

I say, "Teach me how to give you a blowjob, Daddy". I slide down between his legs holding that beautiful cock in my hands.

Daddy says, "Lick along the shaft and around the head. When you see some precum emerge lick it from the slit. It has a salty taste to it. Slowly engulf the head, sucking softly and slowly, taking most of my cock in. Occasionally drop down to nip and lick my balls. Then drag your tongue slowly toward my anus and back up. It all feels great to the man. You can tell when I am ready to cum because my shaft and head really become engorged and my balls tighten up. You have a choice at that point whether to swallow or finish me with your hand, Swallowing is a real turn-on for any man."

I am learning fast and found that I really enjoy giving a blowjob.

I feel Daddy's big cock getting even larger and I feel his balls in my hand constricting. I know what I want to do, and I take Daddy as deep as I can in my mouth. He begins moaning and then his cum erupts, filling my mouth. I swallow fast but it still overflows over my hand. I keep sucking his cock dry and lick the shaft clean. Daddy is still breathing heavy as he brings me up to lay on his chest. We kiss deeply with his tongue tasting his cum. I am thinking how wonderful it is with Daddy's cum in my stomach.

Daddy says, "Your White Knight is going to be so happy with your magic!"

We hold and pet each other as we catch our breath and relax. Then Daddy rolls me over and slides down my body taking time to suck my breasts and letting his tongue glide down my stomach. As he reaches my pussy his soft tongue parts my pussy lips and continues down to my anus, then back up to where he tickles my clit and sucks softly on it. He moves his finger into my pussy to massage my g-spot. I am amazed at the feelings that are happening. I feel a quivering develop as my clit rapidly swells. After just a few minutes, I start moaning and then shaking as my climax rolls over me. It seems to last and last. Then Daddy slows down with his tongue and just lightly lets it slide over my clit as I start relaxing from the intense feelings.

Daddy moves up to hold me gently as I taste myself on his tongue. We hold each other sweetly as we drift into sleep.

The next day Daddy brings home several candles. Daddy asks, "Would you like to shower with me?"

I answer, "Of course. I'm always happy to play with my lover in the nude!"

We enjoy the shower, touching each other, hugging, and all the foreplay. We dry each other and walk to the bedroom with our arms around each other. Daddy lights several candles giving the room a very romantic atmosphere.

We lay on the bed kissing and petting each other. Daddy's cock is half swollen and my pussy is already wet. I slide down and start sucking on that beautiful cock. Soon it is large and full length.

Daddy pulls me up, kisses me passionately, and says, "Now slide your pussy along my cock shaft and then straddle and fuck me when you are ready. You only have your first time once so take your time and enjoy each stroke. When I enter your pussy there will be a slight moment of pain and then it will all become pleasure. I love you, Jeannie."

I slide my pussy lips over Daddy's cock slowly. It feels absolutely amazing and almost immediately I start to cum. I rise up and slide Daddy's cockhead into my pussy and slowly lower myself. I feel a slight resistance and lower myself through it and Daddy's cock slides completely inside me. My joy at finally having total sex with Daddy is immense. The smile on my face shows my happiness. I slowly rise up and then down until I feel Dads' balls on my ass. Daddy looks so happy and in love with me. After several strokes Daddy rolls me so that he is on top. His excitement is so obvious as his strokes increase in speed. Soon I feel a tremendous climax rolling over me as I feel Daddy's cock getting bigger. He really starts fucking me hard and then his climax explodes deep inside my pussy. We keep fucking hard until we ride it all the way to the end. Daddy remains laying on top of me as his beautiful cock slowly gets soft inside my soaked pussy, He rolls off me and we lay side by side. We are both thinking of how Daddy's cum is so wonderfully deep inside his daughters' pussy.

I lay there snuggled up to Daddy thinking, "Now I am ready for my Handsome Knight to find me.