Jeannie and the Bottle Pt. 02

Story Info
Jeremy goes further exploring being female.
1.6k words
4.66
13.2k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gemsissy
Gemsissy
199 Followers

I guess I took a little nap sitting in the parking lot. Or passed out from a panic attack? Hard to tell. My cock is dormant in its cage, the VS bag is on the passenger seat, and I still look like a stacked woman. It is very late afternoon. I drive carefully home sticking to side streets as I don't trust myself. What if I transform back in the middle of driving?

It's only after I pull into my parking spot at my apartment building and stop the engine that I see some people hanging around. I'll have to walk past them to go in the door and upstairs to my apartment. I don't know them by name but Jeremy would have said hi or nodded and smiled as he passed them. They are two men and a woman out having a smoke.

I'm nervous, trembling. I check my makeup in the mirror and can see I really should touch it up but I have nothing with me. The people aren't going anywhere, talking and joking. They glance over at me, the lady sitting in her car. Do they recognize this as Jeremy's car? I'm going to give myself another panic attack if I don't get inside.

Steeling myself to 'not sound/look/move like Jeremy', I focus on being Jasmine. Just that thought is calming, like I am coming home in some way. Jasmine wouldn't have a problem. Jasmine enjoys the attention and the looks. Feeling my best 'Jasmine', I grab my purse, the shopping bag, and get out of the car, making sure not to flash anyone.

As I pass the three, the guys definitely try to check me out using the corners of their eyes. Jeremy would have said 'hey' so Jasmine say "good evening." I try to make my voice higher pitched and it isn't embarrassing. They make suitable noises in response and as I walk up to the door of the apartment building I suddenly want to have an ass that they couldn't take their eyes off of.

I get into my apartment and fall back against the door after it closes. My heart is racing again and my cock begs to be released. I am awash in emotions. I wonder if I'm 'hormonal' now. I'm tempted to go masturbate but I'm enjoying being Jasmine so much that I stay in my dress and outfit. I start dinner and clean the apartment up a little. I love the feel of the lingerie, the weight of my breasts, looking down and seeing them, the way my body moves.

This is just too good to be true and scary at the same time. I can't go to work suddenly a woman even though the thought is exciting. Soon I'm having a nice healthy meal and making up my mind. I have to find Jeannie again and change me back. I don't trust this new reality and I'm ashamed to say the coward in me just wants to get back to my old, boring normal.

If I go, I have to go as Jasmine. I can't let anyone recognize me. Avoid the bar and take a seat in a booth. Order a wine instead of beer. Do everything I can to not make them think of Jeremy. This is my only choice and once decided I'm eager to focus on preparation and get it done.

Knowing that my time with these beautiful breasts may be running out, I do take my time. I shower, enjoying the water flowing over my breasts, teasing my nipples and they respond quickly. My skin starts to prune before I tire of caressing myself and feeling my breasts. My cock is upset with me but I'm leaving it in the cage. This high buzz of arousal is just so delicious.

Eventually I get out and dry off, wishing my body was smooth shaven but now I don't have the time or hot water for it. I tease my hair back into shape and re-do my makeup. I don't have a lot of wardrobe choices so I put on what I wore earlier. It certainly worked for Crystal. Once again, I'm amazed as I stare at myself in the mirror. I can see where I'm missing all the right curves and where I should be shaved under my stockings. I'm lucky that my hair is light colored and not very thick on my body. Hmmm, my breasts certainly didn't have any hair. When I was showering my whole chest was so smooth and delightfully sensitive. Yet another puzzle to sort out later.

Normally I just walk to Moreno's. It is only 4 blocks from my apartment. I decide to take my car and arrive like someone who isn't Jeremy. Finding a spot is a little difficult but I'm only a block away when I walk to the bar. Walking in the heels, something I do at home a lot, is fairly comfortable to me. I don't stumble at least as I'm walking though I don't really have the right hip swing.

The bar is loud and crowded as I approach it. Normally, I'd skip it but amazingly people made way for me to get in. Apparently my breasts are a sort of magic wand! I almost float through the loud, happy crowd, basking in the admiring looks and attention. I'm blushing when I reach a stool at the bar which frees up as I arrive.

Lydia is serving tonight and I almost bolt, worried that she'll see right through my disguise. I don't know if it is the busy night or just how fabulous my breasts look in this dress but she asks me my drink and serves me up a rum and Coke quickly before moving down the bar.

As I sip the drink, I feel the energy in the bar completely differently. First, there is an off and on stream of men making attempts to say hello and get my name. I feel like I'm in some sort of perfect disguise so I play the game, accepting drinks, calling myself Jasmine. It's too loud for much of a converstaion which is good because I don't know anything about "Jasmine". Cornered, I start using facts from my sister Jenny's life. That works great so I don't think about the consequences and stay with that tactic.

It isn't too long before I've accepted a third drink, one past my usual limit. I experience flirty talk and flirty touches from regular guys and a couple very handsome men. I can't let this go further though. I have to find Jeannie. This is fun and intoxicating but I need my life back. I politely decline each overture and send them away disappointed and usually with bulges in their pants. I caused that! I think with guilty glee. My mind feels aswirl and I don't know how I feel about any of this experience. I need to go back to me... I think.

"Hi Jasmine!" comes a bright voice and suddenly Jeannie has my hand and is dragging me to the bar's small dance floor they lay out on Friday and Saturday nights. We're dancing, holding hands, laughing. I've never been comfortable dancing but here I am, in a dress, in heels, dancing with her and it seems effortless. I always thought dancing in heels would be hard but they feel like I've worn them my whole life. Lots of people are watching, enjoying our little show.

Now we're in one of the bar's U-shaped booths tight against each other. How did I get here from the dance floor? Something happens when I'm around her and it isn't the alcohol.

"You look gorgeous, baby," enthuses Jeannie giving me serious study. "Love the hair!" We definitely look like we had our hair done at the same salon.

"Thanks, Jeannie. This really has been an amazing experience."

"I know, right? And that Crystal! Hope you didn't lose her number!"

Wait, what? How does she know about Crystal? Oh yeah, she's a magic woman who gave me a wish.

"Jeannie," I start, taking all of my effort to focus and holding her hand. "This has been incredible but I can't go to work like this. People won't believe that I'm Jeremy."

"Does that really matter?"

Her words have weight to them. Stop yourself and think before responding weight. I mean I'm not a unabomber hermit. I have some friends, all women. I have family. People who wouldn't understand if I showed up as a woman.

"Are you sure they wouldn't understand?"

Again with the mind-reading trick. I don't let it bother me. She's right, I really don't know. I never felt like I was a woman in a man's body but a woman's body... I mean I wasn't really grabbing headlines and conquering the world as Jeremy.

I shake my head.

"I need this..." I start, glancing down at my breasts, "to go away again. I need to be me."

Jeannie watches me and thinks seriously.

"Honey, you have two wishes left. Let me suggest something. You've only gotten part of the experience. What would you do tonight if you were all woman, all gorgeous woman?"

I glance around the bar. I still am attracted to Lydia just as I always was but the men in the crowd are suddenly... different? Not as unthinkable as 24 hours ago... and the thought of playing with their cocks...

"Right? Wouldn't you like to experience it all? And then you just use your last wish to have everything go back to normal. It's safe."

I can always go back. I could call up Crystal. I could find a stud here at Moreno's. Maybe for a little while...

"I Jeremy truly wish I could fully be a beautiful woman..." I say firmly and we down our shots.

Gemsissy
Gemsissy
199 Followers