Jeannie Jaye 01

Story Info
Jeannie takes half of the summer to reveal herself.
3k words
4
2.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeannie Jaye 01

It felt like I was winning the battle. I had my friends on the ropes and they didn't have the nerve to call me out. Even though I could see the wheels in their heads spinning, I had an answer for everything. When it was mentioned that my face looked brighter and smoother that it should have, I responded that I had developed a skin condition and the prescription level lotion and cream left a residue behind and that they should go back to gaming.

When Ben got an unexpected glimpse of me adjusting my black racerback sports bra, I told him to shut it and that the activewear was a medically prescribed brace for a shoulder blade injury. It may have been a mistake to invite him inside of my bedroom for a closer inspection of how all the straps helped support my bruised shoulder, but I couldn't help it because he kind of barged into my bedroom anyways after I opened the door fully for him. I mean, these guys know some stuff anyways, so, whatever, right?

Wearing an activewear sports bra is my thing and I justify it by claiming that the clothing designers took me into consideration when they came up with it. I get to wear something on top, they are easy to conceal under a large floppy t-shirt or pullover hoodie and I get that firm hugging feeling for most of the day. I do own a few that have too much extra material across the chest that is meant to accommodate the ladies, but I make them work for me.

My answer to the guys as to why my legs were so hairless and smooth was the most truthful. I simply never developed that way. I've never had leg hair or chest hair and that's that and that's the truth.

And that's how April and May went. They had questions that they were afraid to ask and I lied my ass off for the few comments they made. It felt like I was winning the battle.

June was my downfall, so to speak. I suppose that my previous reveals had pushed their eyebrow raisings to limit because when I tried to brush off the stretchy shorts that were clearly visible under my cargo shorts as "men's bike shorts", that didn't seem to fly as far. They bit their tongues, but they seemed willing to hold all questions until the end of the presentation. I knew the exposed women's sports shorts were the beginning of the end, but I held my ground and continued to come up with excuses. And they let me continue to believe that I was winning.

Ah, another wonder from the world of women's activewear, exercise shorts! They are so firm, sturdy and durable, right? They are thick, they hold everything in place and they stretch to cover and contain every nook and cranny. And with so many leg lengths and waist heights available, OMG, I may own one or two of every style, just the same as I do with the matching sportswear tops. And I don't mind saying, the high waist styles looked really good on my slender middle section.

But I made it through another month of lies. I mean, I wasn't really getting away with anything because my friends are not stupid, but they gave me my space and allowed me to dig my hole deeper each week and each month.

July was the major turning point. I think July is a month full of summer activity for everyone everywhere and it's no different in the Middleton area. Cookouts, day trips to the ocean, backyard sports games, festivals, getting tanned and the list goes on. Regardless of the "fun for all" that July represents for most people, it also represented a "not so fun" situation for me. My hair. My hair and my last big reveal.

It's not long enough yet to have a nice ponytail, which is my goal, but it's too long to pull off a fluffy uncombed wild look and I wasn't prepared to wear a wig in front of the guys. So, I bought a visor cap and went with the hair pinned behind the ears look. It wasn't the best situation and I even reconsidered the wig thing again, but I found a beauty blogger online who showed me how to make it curl up at the ends and break on top of my shoulders, my injured shoulders, if you remember from above.

Luckily, buying a curling iron and a hair dryer got me a lot less weird looks at the department store than buying sportswear in matching sets. Unluckily for me, OMG, how is it that I had to use the same sales clerk each and every week? I mean, when Darla mentioned that I already bought "that color" of sports shorts two weeks ago, I mean, come on, right? Back to being lucky, I had purchased a set of everything they had, so Darla could take me off of the regular customer list.

Anyways, and I might as admit that Nate has shown an in interest in me right here, I decided to pull the plug and let all of the water drain out of the tub. I don't think it's totally unusual for a committed Tranny to want or day dream about having a bikini tan line and I wasn't much different, except the one and only bikini I owned was strictly for selfies only. But I had a solution for that. All of those straps and cut outs on my favorite sports bra would satisfy that part of my fantasy perfectly, only my backyard didn't lend itself to me laying out in just a sports bra and exercise shorts. My solution for that was Nate's place. He has a deck platform and his backyard is guarded with a privacy fence and he likes me one way or another, so he might come out of his shell and enjoy me laying out behind his house for an hour or so. If he wants to confirm that he likes what sees, then so be it. If he leaves while I'm tanning, then so be that too. I mean, I may or may not like him, but the ball is in his court. I know nothing about anything and I have no moves, let alone a first move.

So, on a sunny Saturday in the middle of July, I asked him if I could use his deck to lay out. He either said yes because it was no big deal or because he wanted to see me laying half exposed on his deck. It was going to be my biggest reveal yet. I mean, out of respect of his neighbors, I wore my board shorts and a t-shirt, but everything else was Jeannie Jaye, including a light facial makeover and the darkest eyebrows to date. I even took along my own beach towel to lay and my own ice tea to drink.

I knew that the guys had their suspicious thoughts about my behavior over the early summer months, but any lingering doubts that Nate may have had were clearly going to be resolved that day. I even sent him warning text and simply said "Jeannie Jaye" and left it to him to figure out the rest. It was too late, but I could have pulled this off in my cotton capri pants, which I will keep me mind for the time or visit.

"Oh geez, I knew this day was coming! Come on Gene, I mean Jeannie Jaye, you know where the deck is, right?

"Thanks, I will come in. So, do I look better with full make up? I mean you guys talk, right? And I'm about the hair, I'm kind of stuck in the middle for another month or so."

"Heaven above, take me now! Yeah, we look, we notice and we talk. You couldn't lay out in a t-shirt in your own backyard, Jeannie Jaye?"

"I covered up on behalf of your neighbors. I'm wearing my special medical shoulder brace which isn't a shoulder brace at all. I'm sure Jacob said something to you after he traced a few of the straps with his finger?"

"Geez, I knew I should have started using hard drugs this morning. What do you need from me?"

"45 minutes, a little privacy and a secret about yourself so we can trade balance this situation out. I would suggest that you admit that you like me at some level and we go from there. You can say things like "may or may not have" to save your macho status. And then I need to confirm to me that you won't freak when it's time for a few photos of me."

"Damn it, I knew I should have bought a gun last week. Ugh, you can have your privacy and I may or may not wish that your small body was on a female frame. Hey, did you bring a gun with you? Tell the police I had good reason to pop a cap in my own ass."

"Close enough, for now. And take note that I may or may not have provided a few of the opportunities for us to "talk" when we were out of site of the others, but today is not about that. Today is about me getting tan lines that I shouldn't have. Oh, by the way, I never pulled away from you. You always knew that, right? Ready for the next topic?"

"OMFG, only if I can down a bottle of whiskey first."

"Shut it, it's simple and just a little risky or complicated."

"Oh Lord, I had a good life and I'm ready to continue my service. Show me the light, please!!!!"

"Smartass! My exercise shorts aren't exactly booty shorts, but they are stretchy and not to big. None of my front or back secrets will be hidden or disguised. That just means I am giving you warning in case you can't handle me in shorts that fit me like a skin on a grape, front and back."

"Damn, I'm dead and I don't even know it. How did I miss the tunnel of light? I absolute promise you that I will not step foot out on the deck until I hear your car engine start."

"Well, here's the thing. Risky selfies are important on Chang and I'm asking you to use my phone to take a few while I'm on my back and a few while I'm on my belly. If you take a few with your own, well, my eyes will be closed and I won't know anything. It will be both of our secret. Oh, and I'm not one to post nudes for my followers, but this might be an opportunity to show a slice of my Key Lime pie when I'm on my belly. You can handle that, right Nate? I promise, I'll just push my shorts down a little."

"One bullet, all I need is one bullet, right after I drink a bottle of booze and drive to the corner to buy something that requires a dirty needle."

"You can drive to the car wash for 45 minutes or kick back and enjoy this wonderful Saturday morning. I mean, no one knows that I'm here and I prefer that you stay. I'm trying to figure things just the same as you are. May I change in your bedroom?"

It still didn't confirm my suspicions that he liked what he seen in Jeannie Jaye, but at least he stopped praying to the heavens. What it did confirm that it is absolutely thrilling to strip in someone else's house, let alone their bedroom. And when I say thrilling, I mean I glad I carried the beach towel into his room with me because I thought I would be dealing with his boner and not my own.

But let me say, believe me or not, I wear activewear very well and I popped out of his bedroom like the proud owner of a decent 21 years old body.

"Alright missy, it's my turn! I may or may not like what you bring to the table, but I'm not that way with you and the guys never hear of this! Oh, and I'm not looking down either, so just go get it done. And OMG, you better keep your eyes closed when I snap off a few photos."

"Tranny's kiss their bulls all the time according to Chang. They are light and quick, but on the lips. I watched all the videos and I know the mechanics of an acceptable peck on the lips."

"Stop it, you know nothing! All videos are staged."

"Suit yourself, but they usually come with a leg hump or something. I think I like you just the same as you think you like me. I also watched all the videos on how you're supposed to hold me by the hips as you tell me to enjoy my tanning time. Fight it or not, I will be outside."

"Ugh, saying that I like what I see is as far as I'm going."

"Hmmm, I see secret dates in our future. And by the way, if I don't show enough cheese cake for your tastes, just say something or give it a smack or take care of it yourself."

Well, one thing for sure is that I did not lie to him as to how exposed I would be while laying on his deck, which I took as a learning experience for future reference. I always felt that my super safe and sturdy activewear shorts would keep things under control, which they did, but holy smokes, I might as well be wearing water for bottoms. I mean, sure, everything was snuggly in place, but no one needed a road map to find that place, even with my small size.

I knew he was spying on me through the windows, but I let that go and worked on the tan line patterns that a boy should not boast about, LOL, but a CD can't wait to post about. And like he was keeping track of the time he came outside and grabbed my phone. I mean, I had my eyes closed like he asked me too, but every phone camera makes that sound when a photo is taken.

"I would never tell anyone, Nate. Should I watch any particular types of videos?"

"Shut it and roll over. This (grunt, ugh) is taking too long."

"Fine. I'll shut it. Care to push my bottoms down a little? We're alone, so no need to be shy about it. I have a pretty decent cheese cake, right?"

"Lift your hips a (puff) little and be (moan) quick (grunt, huff) about it."

"A close up please."

"This is (ugh, damn it) over (grunt, moan, puff) right now Jeannie Jaye."

"I think you need another moment or two. And don't afraid to get close up yourself. I'm not afraid of your manhood, just keep it where it belongs, Nate. Should I bounce a little?"

"Uhm, um, grunt, huff, OMG, ready, you wanted it, grunt, puff, puff, ugh, it's coming!"

"LOL, yes, it is, isn't it? Ooh, that's warm Nate. Go ahead, push it under the waist band, push it all around. Make whatever kind of mess you want to. They are machine washable."

"OMG, damn it, Jeannie Jaye! This means nothing!"

"Yes, it does, but that's a discussion for another day. Let me wrap up in the beach towel. Oh, damn Nate, do you trash the girls like this too?"

Hah, I'm a fast learner and I took his weakest moment to roll over and plant that quick kiss square on his lips and I'll be damned, he puckered and accepted it. I'm not saying he kissed back, but he held his position and let me put my educational video knowledge to work.

And then I quickly learned how stand while wrapped in a large beach towel, LOL. Unfortunately, I also learned that he was done and it felt like it was time to go, you know, wrapped in a beach towel.

"Better than squeezing me in the corners, right Nate?"

"Ugh, absolutely, but it's still one and done and don't ever kiss me like that again! Now, go, I'll bring your backpack around another day."

"Hah, you nutted on my butt and we both liked it. And I believe you may or may not have touched me while you were, you know, getting deep and pushing it around all up in there. Kiss good bye?"

"I just said it, no more of that."

"Whatever. I'll be posting that I had to make the drive of shame in a beach towel after getting plastered, by the way. No names, Mr. Macho. So, should I watch some other types of videos? I'm not afraid, Nate."

"I just said it, one and done, Jeannie Jaye!"

"Hmmm, I'll look forward to you bringing my backpack around later, you know, in secret. I understand the mechanics of other forms of you know, relief, Nate."

"Stop it. Jacob might stop by at any time."

"Oh my, wouldn't that be crazy if he pulled in just as I leaving with a beach towel wrapped around me to hide and absorb your mess! Bye Nate. No regrets from my side. You????"

"Ugh, no. Maybe I'll stop around later after dark. Go."

Hah, I caught him off guard and planted a quick peck on him and ran out the door or should I say I stumbled out of the door because I brought a huge beach towel with me and it was huge on me. And then I just about wet myself driving home because even if Jacob didn't catch us, OMG, I was driving home basically in a bikini and a towel, you know, with the radio turned up.

It's funny what you like and it's funny how you'll do things if you don't think about too much.

End Jeannie Jaye 01