Jean's Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
Learning What Orgasm REALLY Means.
1k words
4.67
13.1k
13

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crawled up onto the bed, laid back, closed my eyes, and spread my legs.

When nothing happened I opened my eyes.

He was standing by the bed, looking down at me.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"For what?" I asked, completely confused.

"That some man, some time, taught you that this is what making love is all about," he said, making a sweeping gesture, taking me in.

I didn't say anything, just watched as he pushed his boxers down and then crawled up onto the bed beside me.

His interest was, well, let's say, obvious.

"Now," he said, smiling, his fingers tracing the shape of my nipples and areolas, making them hard little cones, "let me show you what it should be."

He began by taking each hand, kissing the palm, and laying it on the pillow beside my head.

"Tonight," he said, kissing me again, "I will do all of the work. You just enjoy."

I managed a soft, "mmhmmmmmmm," but that was about all I could manage.

I wasn't a virgin that first time with David, but in many ways, I felt like one.

My husband of almost 50 years had never brought me to orgasm. Hell, he hadn't bothered with foreplay (a word I have since learned).

What David was doing to me was so much better than when I masturbated.

There was no confusion of senses, no input from my fingers, as he touched and pinched and caressed and kissed.

The pressure that was building deep in my belly as he lightly brushed the love bumps in my areolas was beyond anything I had ever imagined, let alone experienced.

When his palm, flat against my skin, slowly caressed down my body, the round softness of my belly, my hips rocked without any thought.

He kissed me again, his fingertips brushing the top of the triangle of my pubic hair, his tongue lightly touching my lips.

I gasped when his finger pressed gently, putting pressure on my clitoris through the thick pad of flesh that protected it.

His tongue traced the shell of my ear and his breath was warm and moist when he breathed, "say yes Jean."

"Yes," I whispered.

"Yes," I said a little louder as his finger probed under my clitoral hood and find that little bud of pleasure.

"YES," I said, my legs scissoring a little when his pressure increased.

"Yes," I said, softly, as his fingertips lightly tickled the inside of my thighs, coaxing them apart.

"YES," I said as his fingertip touched very low, almost touching my anus, and then very slowly moved forward, lightly parting my labia where I was beyond wet, where I was slick.

"YES!" I said, my hips thrusting, seeking more.

He had been nuzzling my neck, his tongue making warm wet little circles, and he traced a warm line up my jaw to my ear and breathed, "say please."

"PLEASE!" I called out, my hips thrusting, aroused beyond anything I had ever known.

He used his palm, the pressure gentle but the intent unmistakable, to spread my legs farther.

"Please," I kind of whimpered.

I watched as he moved, changing his position until his knees were between mine.

He leaned forward, capturing my hands with his, entwining his fingers in mine, and kissed me very softly.

"Do you know you are beautiful?" he said, surprising me.

My breath was coming in little pants by then.

"Thank," ((gasp)), "you," ((gasp)) I sort of stage whispered.

He smiled again and put his weight on his left hand, using his right to guide himself, moving forward until his erection just touched, lightly, where I was slick and ready.

The pressure in my belly was a living thing by then, clawing at me, wanting its release.

He stopped his movement then, just touching, and whispered, "say please."

"PLEASE," ((gasp)), "please," ((gasp)), "pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease."

When he slipped inside of me I exploded.

The release was so far beyond anything I had ever achieved by myself as to defy description.

My entire body tensed, almost painfully, and then released, pure relaxation, and then tensed again.

The wave of pure sensation where he was inside of me was like having your feet tickled until you couldn't breathe, like having your ribs tickled until you cried, like, well, like nothing I ever felt before.

I felt an odd wetness down the crack of my ass and realized it was my love honey overflowing.

A third and a fourth wave of that body tension and release hit and then I had a sudden cramp low in my back and tried to sit up to relieve it but his weight held me down.

I tried to yell from the pain of the cramp but he covered my mouth with his, seeming to inhale my scream into a soft grunt.

The cramp eased and he released my mouth, lifting himself on his arms.

He was grinning.

"My my," he said, "it had been a long time for you, hadn't it?"

All I could do was nod and try to catch my breath.

I was surprised to realize I was crying, tears wetting my cheeks and snot slick on my upper lip.

"Do you know you are beautiful?" he asked for a second time and in that instant, I believed him.

I smiled through my tears and said, simply, "yes."

He surprised me by starting a slow rhythm then, slowly pulling out of me, and then, just as slowly, pushing back in.

I surprised myself with how quickly that pressure in my belly started to build again.

I matched his rhythm with my own, my hips rocking to meet him, and then rocking back as he pulled out.

He was covering my face with soft kisses, and I could hear my own soft moaning.

I have no idea how long that lasted.

He would stop, deep inside of me, when I climaxed and then start his rhythm again as soon as I relaxed.

It could have been minutes, or hours, or some measurable fraction of eternity for all I know.

I was lost.

My world was centered on what was happening in my belly and my face as he kissed me over and over.

When he finally came I was right there with him, my legs wrapped around him by then, my heels digging into the small of his back.

I cried out a final, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" as he filled me as only a man can fill a woman.

And I fell asleep.