Jenny Seduced

Story Info
Jenny is seduced by a large, older man while on holiday.
4.5k words
4.34
46.1k
52

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Holly2022
Holly2022
109 Followers

Part One

Jenny takes a holiday to mend her broken heart and ends up as the object of desire for a large middle aged man.

"I can do a last minute deal to Rhodes - a week at half-board, leaving in two days." said the Travel Agent looking up at Jenny. "It's a top rated hotel".

"Fine, I"ll take it", she replied, dabbing at her teary eyes with a handkerchief, not even asking about the price. She pushed her credit card across the desk. The Travel Agent processed the booking and passed back the card to the attractive young woman.

Two days later Jenny"s plane arrived on the Greek island in the early evening. As she stepped out of the plane the warm, dry air washed over her, stirring her long blonde hair and she exhaled long and slow, the first moment of relaxation she'd had in five days.

Her long term boyfriend Dan had dropped a bombshell on her last week when he came home from work. He'd met someone else and wanted to break up. After five years together! They had met at University and had been living together in a rented flat for the past two years, scrimping and saving for a house of their own. Both of them as graduates in low paid jobs. Her whole world collapsed on her in those few seconds. She was going to be alone. Their relationship disappeared into nothing. She couldn't afford their flat on her own salary, she would have to move out and find somewhere smaller. What would she do?

There were tears. There was disbelief. There was shouting. There were things thrown. She had screamed at him to get out and he had. After three horrible days of crying feeling like her world had ended at only 23 years old, she had walked into the travel agents on a total whim and booked the holiday to get away from the whole situation. She would pay for it later. Somehow.

Waking up in her hotel room the following morning she had showered and gone down to the restaurant for breakfast feeling free and liberated from Dan. Liberated from her old life. She could do anything.

After checking her room number the waiter took her to an empty table and showed her the breakfast buffet, asking her if she wanted tea or coffee. She ordered coffee and looked around the light sunny restaurant. It was bright and modern with about 50 tables well spaced around. The room was full of people - couples, families and large groups - all eating from the well stocked tables. She was the only single person there.The windows were open and the morning sun streamed in and a soft light breeze.

After eating Jenny went back to her room, changed to a bikini and robe and went down to the pool to sunbathe.

She found an empty lounger, laid out her towel and shrugged off her robe before stretching out and sighing. "Just relax," she told herself, "Relax and forget that jerk for a few days". She closed her eyes and the sun gently warmed her. After thirty minutes or so she felt the growing heat in the sun and reached for her bag and her sun block. Sitting up she squirted the thick white cream into her hand and started to rub it slowly into her warm skin - her legs, her arms and across her chest. She moaned a little to herself, enjoying the cooling cream as it spread across her warm body. She applied more to her chest and rubbed it in slowly, her hand sliding across each breast beneath the bikini fabric, grazing each nipple slightly. She shivered with a sudden rush of unexpected pleasure and looked quickly around. It seemed that no-one had noticed her quick feel - hardly anyone was at the pool anyway.

It had been over three weeks since she had last had sex and she was now aware of a growing need. She cupped each of her breasts and lightly rubbed her nipples again as she applied more lotion. She smiled to herself and lay down again, pulling her sunglasses over her eyes. Maybe later she decided.

After a while she heard murmurings of conversation all around her in a dozen different languages and she dozed slightly not noticing as the two empty beds beside her were taken by a middle aged couple. They chattered to each in a strong foreign accent and Jenny opened one eye to look across as they woke her from her half sleep.

The wife was in her 40's maybe, expensively dyed blonde hair nicely styled, she still had a nice figure and was fussing around with bags, towels and bottles of water, never stopping talking or pointing at her husband. He seemed to be ignoring her - he was a bald, hugely fat man with skinny legs. His belly was covered with a loud yellow print shirt and he wore mirrored sunglasses. He wore Speedo type briefs and he was perched on the edge of the sunbed, engrossed in his phone, tapping away at something and ignoring his wife.

Jenny closed her eyes and settled down to another hour of sun.

After a few minutes her phone beeped in her bag without her hearing it.

Starting to overheat a little she took off her glasses and got up, walking over to the pool she lowered herself in and enjoyed the cool feeling of the water on her skin. She swam up and down a little between the playing children, the teenage boys splashing each other and the random inflatable toys. After a few minutes she climbed out of the pool and walked back to her lounger. She dried herself on her towel and reapplied sun cream to her legs and arms. Checking her phone she found 3 WhatsApp messages from an unknown number.

She tapped on the first one:

"A beautiful woman like you should not be all alone."

Who the hell was that?? Looking round quickly she saw no-one looking her way. No-one was watching. How did they get her number?

She tapped the next one:

"If you need a man just ask, I will be happy to help."

The third one:

"I can look after you very well."

She threw her phone into her bag, feeling that she was being watched, slipped on her robe and rushed to her room, slamming the door behind her. There were already more messages:

"Don't run away."

"Don't be scared."

"All is safe."

She was breathing heavily now and she switched off her phone. Who the hell was this?? Nobody knew her number here!

What was happening??

She paced her room and then tried to calm down by watching TV but after only 30 minutes she flicked on her phone again. More texts:

"Trust me."

" I will not hurt."

" You are a beautiful woman."

Then a knock at the door. Jenny froze. What if it was him?

She didn't answer and sat terrified.

"Its room service." came a voice through the door

Jenny shakily replied, "I didn't order anything."

"I have an order for this room." came the reply.

"OK, just leave it at the door." instructed Jenny shakily.

She heard a gentle chink of glass and a rattle as something was placed on the floor, then footsteps heading back along the corridor. She waited.

After about 10 minutes she carefully opened the door a little and peered through the tiny slit. On the floor was a tray with a bottle of champagne, a glass and a glass bowl of chocolates. Carefully peering up the corridor to check no-one was there, she opened the door and pulled the tray inside.

The champagne bottle was cold, already opened and the chocolates looked pretty expensive. She picked them up and noticed a small card underneath. Nervously she opened it and read:

"A beautiful woman deserves the best."

She sat down on the floor staring at the tray. What the hell was going on? This was getting rather creepy and scary. Should she call hotel security?

Her phone buzzed. Another message.

"I hope you enjoy."

She turned and looked at the tray. What if it was drugged? Poisoned? Some random weirdo had singled her out to stalk?

Another text.

"Please drink, eat and enjoy. All is safe."

She stared at the tray for a while, slowly calming down. The chances of it being poisoned were very small, she reasoned to herself as her heart slowed down. Well it wouldn't hurt to try a sip, she thought, and poured herself a glass of champagne.The bubbles fizzed and danced on her tongue as she drank. It was very good.

An hour later the bottle was almost empty, the chocolates were finished and Jenny was dancing in her room to music on the TV. She was pretty drunk and it was only 11:00 but she didn't care. She'd had no more WhatsApp and was having a good time drinking champagne and eating bloody good chocolates.

Flicking through the songs on her phone she found Tonight by The Notorious BIG and tapped play. Giggling she started dancing suggestively, slipping off her robe and then pushing out her behind as she raised the glass of champagne to her mouth taking another sip. The lyrics were sexual and her dancing became more suggestive as she responded to them. She drained the glass, throwing it on the bed and posed in front of the mirror. She was an attractive woman, if Dan didn't want her then she was sure that this mystery man certainly did. She pouted at the mirror, pushed her boobs together and checked herself out - pretty good! She was a 34c, slim with a nice figure, she knew she had great hair, good legs and a pert bum. She would often get admiring glances from men that she secretly enjoyed. She kept in shape at the gym three times a week. No wonder she was getting mystery messages, she giggled to herself.

Suddenly her phone buzzed. Another message.

She picked it up.

"I hope you enjoyed the champagne?"

Drunk and impulsive - she replied.

"Delicious. Thank you."

Immediately a response came back.

"That makes me happy. Very happy. Tell me your name."

"I'm Jenny." she messaged back without thinking and poured another glass of champagne.

"You are a beautiful woman Jenny. We should get to know each other very well. I am Viktor."

It was now too late, she had engaged with him and continued the messages, despite the warning signs, the champagne lowering her inhibitions.

"Nice to meet you Viktor 🙂. Are you at the hotel?"

"Yes. Maybe we can meet this evening? In public. Nothing dangerous for you."

"I"m not sure, I don't even know what you look like." Jenny messaged back.

"But I know what you look like." he replied, "and I want to meet you very much. 8pm in the hotel bar."

She hesitated. Sipped her champagne then replied: "OK"

At 8pm Jenny walked nervously into the hotel bar. She was dressed in a long black strapless dress that hugged her small, slender frame, her blonde hair fastened up. Nothing too provocative she had told herself as she decided what to wear, don't send out any signals.

The bar was busy with family groups and couples drinking at tables. She immediately relaxed - nothing could happen here in front of all of these people. She sat at the bar and ordered an orange juice.

As it arrived a deep voice behind her spoke in a heavy accent:

"Thank you for coming, Jenny."

She turned around. There stood the fat, bald man from the pool. Her heart sank. What had she done??

Chapter Two

"You were hoping for the young, handsome prince?" grinned Viktor, looking directly at her. He was a very large man and he filled her vision for a second, standing so close to her.

Jenny shook her head, dazed.

"I had no expectations." she lied, shifting backwards slightly, and knowing secretly that she had been fantasising that her mystery messager was indeed tall, dark and handsome, not bald, fat and middle aged.

She drained her glass and stood up to leave. "Look, I'm sorry this was a mistake."

"I have simple business deal for you Jenny. Please stay and listen, then you can leave. If you wish." said Viktor calmly.

For some reason Jenny hesitated and listened.

Calling over the barman, Viktor ordered a bottle of champagne.

"I am very rich man Jenny. I have very successful technology business in Russia and I like expensive things in life." The barman put down a bottle of champagne and two glasses. Viktor filled them both and pushed a glass of champagne across the bar towards her.

"I like beautiful women. I enjoy beautiful women. When I saw you, I wanted you." His gaze ran up and down Jenny"s body lingering on her breasts and her hips, as he emphasised the word "enjoy". "My proposition is simple. Become my... employee.... perform certain services for me and you receive a monthly salary of 10,000 Euros." He sipped slowly from his glass, his eyes locked on hers.

Shocked at his words Jenny stared down at the glass of champagne that he had pushed across to her. The bubbles seemed to rise in slow motion as the implications of his words crossed her mind. The way he had stressed the words "employee" and "services" were clear. He wanted her to be his private prostitute. The very idea disgusted her.

"I don't think so." she said firmly, pushing the glass back towards him whilst trying to look appalled.

He sipped again from his champagne as Jenny started to walk, twirling the glass in his hand and examining the contents carefully he said quietly,

"Plus a London apartment and expenses account."

Jenny faltered just as she passed him. Turning back she said, "Whaaat??"

Smiling at her, Viktor calmly repeated his offer.

Pausing, Jenny ran through the proposition in her head. On one hand it was shocking. Demeaning. Almost frightening. It was from another era when the relationships between men and women were transactional in some cases. She would be a kept woman. Used for sex and paid.

On the other hand it was an offer almost too good to be true in her current position.

"Think about it." said Viktor, looking her in the eyes and interrupting her thoughts.

Jenny examined him for a few seconds - he was a large man who dominated the bar space; tall and broad shouldered, powerfully built but also hugely overweight, his belly pushing out against a black shirt. His whole demeanour was that of a powerful and confident man who usually got his own way in life. His broad, fleshy face was tanned and relaxed as he looked at her. His heavy brows and large nose framed piercing blue eyes. He was supremely confident and not in the least embarrassed at what he had said to her. Perhaps he had said this to several women. Perhaps she was one of many.

Realising she was holding her breath, she inhaled gently and his aftershave drifted up to her; an expensive blend of cedarwood and citrus. Not overpowering but enough to slide seductively into her senses. Her head spun slightly at the masculinity of the perfume.

"I will message tomorrow. Answer me Yes or answer No." Viktor turned and poured himself another glass of champagne.

Totally stunned Jenny stood motionless for a few seconds, unable to process what had just happened. Viktor turned to look at her and their eyes locked. She felt raw power in his unwavering gaze as his eyes washed over her face. Her legs weakened slightly and her stomach fluttered - partly in fear of his sheer presence and bulk, partly sheer nervousness at the edge of this situation she was balanced upon.

As if to break the spell that was developing between them, the blonde woman from the poolside earlier that day, that Jenny assumed was his wife, entered the bar and walked over to Viktor. She sat down next to him, put a well manicured hand on his knee and beamed a flashing smile at him before saying something. Dragging his gaze from Jenny he grunted a reply to her. The woman turned to look blankly at Jenny and said something in Russian to Viktor, clearly asking who this was. He laughed and then handed her the unused glass of champagne and stood up from his bar stool. Taking her arm he led her away as he spoke to her. Neither of them looked back at Jenny.

Shaking her head, Jenny left the bar and headed for the lifts to return to her room. What the hell had just happened?? Was it all real?? Who was this Viktor?

As she passed reception one of the hotel staff called her name and beckoned her over. "Miss Bridge, we have moved your clothes and belongings to the new room as requested." he handed her a key fob. Jenny was confused. "You've done what?" she asked.

"You requested and paid for a new room - all of your belongings have been moved and the room is ready." said the young member of staff.

"I certainly did no such thing." replied a puzzled Jenny.

The young man seemed puzzled and again offered her the key. As Jenny stared at it without saying anything or moving, he suggested they go to see the room.

They both took the lift to the top floor of the hotel and he led her to room 250. She gasped as he pushed open the door.

It was an enormous room - in fact a suite. She walked in and stared around her. There was a spacious seating area with three soft sofas, a low table held an ice bucket with yet another bottle of champagne and there was also an enormous TV, a bar and two large picture windows leading out onto a balcony that overlooked the pool and had views across to the sea.

She turned to look at the young receptionist.

"And you say this is all paid for?"

"Yes madam." he replied and smiled. He placed the key on the table and left.

Jenny wandered around the room, her eyes wide at the luxurious decor and the sheer size of the place. The bedroom housed an enormous king sized bed draped in opulent fabrics and a pile of velvet cushions, a walk-in dressing room with all her clothes neatly folded or hung and a glorious en suite with a bath and a vast walk-in shower.

Wandering back to the living room area she sat down on one of the sofas; she knew instinctively where this had come from - Viktor. He was trying to persuade her.

She glanced at the champagne bucket and noticed a small card, she picked it up and read it.

"This is your life every day if you say Yes."

Oh. My. God.

Jenny fell back on one of the ridiculously comfortable sofas and put her hands to her face.

She sat up again and reached for the champagne, pouring a glass she drank it down in three large gulps. This is crazy, she thought. This is crazy.

Refilling her glass she walked around the suite again, looking out over the darkening poolside, lit with happy people and splashing water. She drank deeply from the champagne glass and walked back inside. Wandering into the walk-in dressing room she noticed there were more clothes than she had in her old room. She walked closer and palmed each hanger to the side - there were at least a dozen clothes that weren't hers. Expensive looking dresses, silk shirts and soft linen trousers. A white silk robe caught her eye and she pulled it out, gasping at the elegance and beauty of it. She held it up against her 5" frame and looked in the full length mirror - "it's beautiful." she whispered.

Slipping off her dress and kicking off her heels she slid her arms into the silk robe and draped it around her body. It softly whispered against her skin, she could hardly feel it as it hung effortlessly from her shoulders. The sheer white silk clung to the swell of her breasts and down to her waist. She wrapped it around her hips and tied the belt at her waist. Deep cuts in the robe ran from her thigh to her ankles where the robe danced above her feet. She admired herself as she walked to the mirror, her legs parting the silk up to the tops of her thighs. Taking another long sip from her champagne glass she ran her hands down her waist and across her hips, the cool silk caressing her body as she did so. Then upwards, cupping her breasts and pressing the silk into herself, her thumbs running across her nipples. The feeling of luxury and opulence was utterly seductive and she sighed softly as her nipples responded to the touch of silk. Pulling the robe to one side she slid her hand across her left breast to find her hardening nipple. Closing her eyes she moaned softly to herself as she gently caressed the hardening flesh, circling it with her fingers then trailing them down and under her breast. It felt good. It had been too long since she and Dan had been physical together (now she knew why) and her need for sexual release had been growing, her anger and shock had merely masked it from her. She continued to gently caress her breast, her desire growing and impulsively she untied the belt and shrugged the robe from her shoulders entirely exposing herself to the mirror in front of her. She slid off her black knickers and looked at herself in the mirror.

Holly2022
Holly2022
109 Followers
12