All Comments on 'Jebidiah's Change Bk. 01 Ch. 12'

by Lathanar1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great chapter. Lot of moving parts to the story line. Take care not to over complicate things and confuse your readers. You definitely need a character list so that your readers can reference it when needed. So many characters it is hard to remember each one.

Lathanar1Lathanar12 months agoAuthor

There's a roster list, basically chapter zero of the series.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Did I miss the binding of Joy? In this chapter it sometimes seems that she is part of the bond or am I mistaken?

Lathanar1Lathanar12 months agoAuthor

Chapter 10, right as the first goblin attack happens.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Re: Joy's bonding. I missed it too. Went back and reread that section, I'm guessing it occurred in the paragraph that starts "Camp was setup quickly" on page 2. Doesn't stand out like the other bonding events, where it is obvious that Jebidiah sees it developing and happening. Just a mention of a lust feedback loop for/with the already bonded ladies, which on my initial read through I took to be having had Jebidiah as its source. Satisfactory conclusion for the ladies, coitus interruptus for Jebidiah, off to fight goblins we go. Joy being mentioned as one of the bonded later in the chapter I just took as a typo.

ClearmuseClearmuseabout 2 months ago

Joy's binding was a little muted, since it got interrupted. I liked the scene but it was kind of easy to mix.

Still enjoying this! Battles a little hard to follow, definitely curious about the mad cackling mage, lul.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLathanar1@Lathanar1
My stories center around my campaign world of Tresolmar, mainly about Jebidiah Valor and his exploits. Jeb was my first DnD character I rolled back in the 70s and went through several revisions as new game editions came out. The world these stories are set in is one of my camp...