Jebidiah's Change Bk. 01 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tenner and Greta suggested it, Crystal and Dana have a bet if you would." Joy said with a devilish smile. Jebidiah needed to have another conversation with his wives.

"I'm too tired to debate it, so I'm just going to lay here. What happens, happens."

"Yay!" Joy cried. She crawled up Jebidiah's body to give him a searing, lingering kiss then turned around and straddled his face. "If you are done talking, we can use your mouth for more fun things." He chuckled then began to slowly lick Joy's very wet slit as she sat down further and relaxed. There was some muffled conversation, muted by Joy's legs pressed against his ears and he felt more movement followed by his cock being encased in velvet. The guttural moan that filled the tent was clear enough what was going on as Mila began humping away at him. Jebidiah started working on Joy in the way he knew she liked best and it didn't take long for her rocking movements to become more frantic until she popped, coating his face some in what her orgasm had released. She crawled off his face, panting. Mila, who had picked up her own pace, mirroring Joy's increase in movement, slammed down, fully impaling herself, and let loose a long, shuddering moan as her climax claimed her. Like Joy, she promptly fell off of his lap. Jebidiah could swear he heard giggling from outside the tent but chose to ignore it. There was too much lust spiking in the bonds to tell what all was going on with who.

"Time to finish the job." Joy announced to herself as she replaced Mila's position but angled his cock into her waiting asshole instead. "Divines but this feels so good." she said as she slowly acclimated herself to his girth. Once set, she began pumping away at a pace she set.

Mila propped her head up and watched Joy work. "Do that how? Would split me."

"It. Feels. Sooooo. Good." Joy panted between thrusts. "Try. His. Tongue."

Mila looked over at Jebidiah and he just smiled, shrugged, and gave her a wink. He could visually see the internal struggle as Mila worked up the courage to finally crawl up and straddle his face. She tasted different from the others, slightly more tangy than the rest, but not unpleasant and he set his tongue to work again. Joy was by far the hairiest of the girls, her Halfing draw made the hair on her body more prominent including the patches on her feet. Mila, being a full Halfling, beat her by a mile and Jebidiah found himself working against the hairiest pussy he had ever encountered. It tickled his face and scratched against his tongue, forcing him to bring his hands into play, pulling her lips apart to hold the hair at bay. Finally free of obstacles, he gave her hole a poke with his tongue then licked up to give her clit a workout. Not knowing yet what she liked, he just went with a variety of tactics. He found that when he stuck his tongue as far into her pussy as he could reach and moved it around she almost immediately lost control and began shuddering in her second orgasm. Instead of falling off as Joy had, she simply leaned forward, too tired to move, and stayed put, head resting near to where Joy bounced..

And Joy was going nuclear with her bouncing, absolutely pummeling her ass onto his cock and Jebidiah felt the crescendo being reached in the bond as her orgasm finally took hold. It pushed him over the edge as well and he tensed up as she bottomed out on him, flooding her rectum with his cum. Lost in the pleasure of his release he once again attacked Mila clit, still floating above his face, in a slight frenzy which she was not prepared for. The sudden, intense sensation pushed her into not just one, but a series of smaller orgasms that stretched out for some time, accompanied by a series of moans, yelps, and yips, until she finally fell off of him.

Joy, still seated on his lap with his softening cock in her ass, stared in wonder. "What did you just do to her?"

Mila, her voice muffled by the blanket her face was pressed into, moaned out, "Killed me he did."

Joy punched Jebidiah's chest and said in as stern a voice as she could muster, "Jebidiah Tonstar Valor, you better figure out how to do that to me."

The tent flap moved to the side then to reveal a gaggle of female faces as Crystal said "What in the world happened in here, I have never heard a noise like that."

Jebdiiah sighed and said "Ladies of the court, I submit that I, Jebidiah Tonstar Valor, herein performed the tasks required of me, though exhausted from both battle, injury, and long travels, to the best of my abilities and present the evidence of my conquered foe." He reached out and patted Mila's hip. "And now I request mercy from the court in the form of rest."

Joy's giggle proved infectious as the other began giggling too. Everyone withdrew but Dana parted with, "Master, you've set a new precedent. Better be ready to back it up."

Joy helped Jebidiah arrange the very spent Mila against his side and then lay down against his other and all were lost to sleep.


-- Somewhen, Somewhere --

Mila woke, groggy with sleep and drained from the most powerful orgasm she had ever experienced, to find herself floating a foot in the air, a familiar scene surrounding her, once again completely naked and paralyzed.

Bora walked naked into her view, her face a constantly changing mixture of the most beautiful features Mila could imagine, exuding sensuality in a way that continued to catch Mila off-guard. The Halfling clans were no strangers to sex, they generally had a large number of children in each family, but they were not what one would consider lascivious. Open nudity was frowned upon, and normally Mila would find herself ashamed and self conscious, standing as exposed as she was. Instead, as Bora casually sauntered up to her, all Mila felt was arousal, her hairy pussy becoming so wet she felt droplets slide down her inner thighs.

Bora leaned in close, very close, nibbling at her ear as she whispered, "I can smell you from here my sweet. A fine nectar you have, but do I smell him as well? You joined with him?" Bora circled her, stopping long enough to softly kiss the back of her neck, causing her flesh to dimple and her already hard nipples to turn into twin diamonds. She circled back to her front and cupped Mila's cheek. "Oh, of course you can't reply, how silly of me." She ran a finger down her cheek and neck, along her clavicle to her shoulder, raising more bumps as she traveled. Down Mila's chest the finger traveled until Bora reached her breasts and lightly tweaked a nipple. "My, my, little one."

From there Bora's finger trailed down further, circling her pubic hair, leaving Mila in agony. "So close!" She thought, "Please just get a little closer!"

"I'm sorry my pet, but I do so enjoy the lust you exude. Forgive me a taste?" Without warning Bora reached in and thrust a few fingers into Mila, going further in her than Mila would have thought possible, thumb brushed her clit and she climaxed without sound or movement, trapped as she was, the sensations overwhelming. Bora withdrew her fingers and brought them up between their faces, glistening, before sucking them into her mouth, cheeks moving with her tongue, savoring. "Mmmmm, you are absolutely scrumptious. I can even taste him as well. How delightful."

Bora gave her a beatific smile. "You have done well for me, pet, but I must ask you more." She pouted now, "It was a mistake to take on young Jebidiah as we tried, so fear not our wrath at your failure." A smile returned, "You have instead played the game far better than what we intended. You must stay with the Lord Valor, take up the title of Lady." Bora slowly leaned into Mila as she spoke until her lips were beside her ear, whispering, "Be his wife. Be his everything."

She drew her head back from Mila's face and regarded her frozen form, tapping her cheek with a finger to punctuate her thoughts. "I promise it will bring you pleasures even your last tryst cannot compare to. One more thing, my pet, the bard. I desire her, I sense a buried lust and desire that seeks release. She hides it well but it outshines even your Joy's wanteness." Bora moved up to stare directly into Mila's eyes, inches from her face. "Stoke those flames, lay with her, ensure she joins with the Valors for good." She leaned in and kissed Mila then, a lingering, teasing kiss, nibbling at her lower lip as she withdrew. An intense heat and pleasure filled Mila's body. "I gift you the art of seducing and pleasuring women. When the time comes, bring the Stockmar girl to my people. You will know when. Oh, and try not to antagonize the other player, I know it may be hard, but we need to play nice until the strategy changes."

Bora leaned in and kissed her again, differently this time, aggressively forcing her tongue in.. Mila could taste herself on the Divine's tongue as another orgasm coursed through her and she drifted off, back into an even more erotic dream centered around Joy.


-- Temay Plains, Second Tenday of Yantaen 813 AGR --

When Jebidiah joined the main campfire for breakfast, he couldn't help but notice the increase in people observing his movements. He sat down next to his wives to start eating a quick meal, to begin the day. He took notice of Shirley's golden, pupiless gaze which was locked onto him. She smiled at him when his eyes reached hers, sharp teeth gleaming white against her darker purple lips. He couldn't remember ever having seen her smile before. She had two cute little dimples in her pink cheeks that had a strange purplish tint with the added shadows. It was unusual to see such open emotion from her. "Hope everyone rested well," he said to everyone around him, "it might be the last for a while."

This drew looks of concern from those around him. Yantzee was the first to ask, "What is happening, my Lord? Are you predicting more trouble?"

Jebidiah responded with his own question, "By my reckoning we stand a chance to reach the closest outpost on the highway by nightfall, is that correct?"

"If we push things, yes. We have to consider the wounded." Yantzee replied.

Jebidiah nodded, "I am. Farrah is in a bad way and needs some serious help we do not possess. We need to reach the outpost tonight if possible and see if the help we need is there. If not we must press on to Soldier's Rest with as much speed and lack of stops as we can afford."

He heard Michael chuckle. "I know this is serious, but is the risk to the wounded worth the risk to Farrah?"

"Please," Jebidiah said, "I struggled with this last night. I still don't have an answer."

"I think you will find that leadership is one part principles, one part duty, and eight parts pragmatism. Stick to your ideals where you can, I am not suggesting abandoning them, but don't let your ideals get in the way of making the right choice."

"Thank you for letting a know-it-all such as myself lecture you."

"No problem, my Lord, it is a part of growth. I hope you keep it up, the debates are fun, you have a unique view on the world and you challenge my thinking. I still don't have an answer for your views on magic." Michael performed a sitting bow to show his respect.

Jebidiah smiled in acknowledgement and looked around the camp as he continued eating, noticing how groups of guards were looking in their direction with whispered talking as they also ate around their own fires.

"Did something happen? I feel like a displacer beast in a glass cage. Is it just me or is everyone staring? More than normal, that is." Jebidiah asked in a low voice.

Yantzee answered that one. "I think that can be summed up neatly. First, word of your visit to the wounded spread fast. Nothing is faster" here Jebdidiah joined in, his words matching as they both said in unison, "then the speed of gossip." Yantzee nodded and continued. "What you did was unexpected and I have never heard of it before. No noble makes a reciprocal oath. And, if I can say this without boosting your over-inflated ego, brilliant. It will tie the women's loyalty to you, not to mention how the men are treating it. They would probably walk on water if you asked nicely. Besides all that, I am certain the whole camp is trying to figure out the sounds that came out of your tent last night. Most of the women within hearing last night are trying to figure out a way to get that bit of intel."

Jebidiah sighed. "That was most likely a fluke."

Dana gave his arm a solid punch nearly knocking him off his camp stool.. "You better work that out, Jeb. I will not be denied that experience."

Tenner and Greta both giggled together and said in unison. "We demand satisfaction." They both laughed harder and said, in unison once again, "Jinx!" That got everyone laughing.

Yantzee, meal finished, got up and stretched. "All joking aside, I am sure whatever animosity might still exist between my prime and you would go away if I possessed such knowledge." He winked and left amid the renewed laughter.

Joy and Mila both finally joined the morning meal, Mila looking sheepish while Joy walked a little stiffly. The laughter increased again. Crystal got up and gave Mila a hug and the two huddled in a whispered conversation. After some shrugs from Mila, Crystal finally sighed. Outloud she said, "Fine, Dana, I concede."

Dana smiled and let out a loud "Whoop" that drew more looks.

"And just what was this wager about?" Jebidiah asked, almost afraid to find out.

Dana, with an ear splitting grin, filled in the details. "Crystal bet you would order Mila out and have to be talked into it, or outright refuse. I, on the other hand, having a much richer and fuller understanding of our husband, bet you would give in with minimal opposition."

Jebidiah could only sigh and shake his head. "And what were the stakes for the wager?"

"The loser skips the next sleeping rotation, which the winner gets in her stead."

"So I lost out on a lovely evening with Crystal, my prime, because I allowed these two evil munchkins to seduce me?" He said with mock shock and appropriate hand gestures.

"Ye were seduced?" Mila piped up in a shocked voice despite her embarrassment.

Jebidiah could have sworn he heard a quiet "got him" from Joy, which he chose to ignore. He turned his attention to Mila and motioned for her to come to him. She meekly complied, her uncertainty of how to deal with her situation apparent. Sitting on his stool, he was only slightly shorter than her standing before him. It being more intimate, Jebidiah did not stand up and just pulled her in so they were face to face. "Mila, my wives are cunning and devious, probably sacrificing small animals to the Dark in the corner of some tent. Don't let them get the best of you." He wrapped arms around her, pulling her into a hug, kissing her on her forehead. "You are a lovely woman when you aren't trying to kill me. I much prefer you as you were last night, so let's make that the goal?"

She smiled and nodded. "Aye, that I can do."

"Good," he continued, "when we get some quiet time, though, we need to have a longer talk, just the two of us. Nothing bad or world shattering, just some nice conversation." She nodded again. "Get some food, we have much to do."

"Valor," she replied, "a dream I had. If'n you know what I mean."

Greta put on a slightly scandalized face. "What he did wasn't enough? You dreamt up more?"

"Och, no daft girl. Twas a dream, Valor"

Alarm bells went off in Jebidiah's head. "Was it one or two this time?"

"Just the slut."

Greta and Tenner, showing no care about personal space, had slowly scootched their stools closer and were leaning in listening. "Did she fuck you?" Greta asked.

"Greta!" Jebidiah tried to rebuke her but he noticed Mila's cheeks go crimson. The fleeting thought that Greta might be on to something dashed through his head.

Mila sighed, feeling the conversation moving out of her control. "This be difficult, daft one. She, she bade me stay with ye, Valor. All of you. She approved this madness." Mila looked at Greta. "Mentioned you, she did, 'the daft one is kindred' or some such so I have to make kind with ye. Oh, twas 'bard', not daft. My mistake."

The curiosity in the bond that had been building was nearing the point of distraction and Greta couldn't hold it anymore. "Who in the Divines is 'she'? What kind of dream are we talking about here, like your kind of dreams, Jeb? I got lost fairly quickly with where my mind had been headed."

"As near as we can tell, 'she' is Bora." Jebidiah answered.

The curiosity turned to shock in an instant, a sensation much like someone pouring snow down his shirt back swept through Jebidiah at the change in the bond. Greta let out an "Oh shit" and Dana put everyone's else's thoughts to voice. "Jeb, are you two saying she is mixed up with whatever the divines are up to, same as you?"

Greta looked around at everyone. "Can someone explain what's going on? I may not be bonded but I thought I was one of the cool kids. Now I feel like the fifth wheel on the cart. Oh! Is this why you said the shit that happened in the ruins wasn't Bora?"

Jebidiah cast his gaze around, it seemed to him that even more people had him and his group under scrutiny now that they were in animated discussion. "Not here in the middle of camp." He spotted Stern in talk with Olga not far away. "Stern! We have need of you!" He spotted a private rushing past and stopped him. "Private, I need a word with Corporal Yantzee. Can you locate him and direct back here to me?" The Private gave a quick "My Lord" acknowledgement and rushed off again.

"When we have everyone we're heading off a distance to talk without prying ears. Greta, you will have to hold in your questions until then." Once Yantzee and Stern arrived they did just that.

The group had walked out of the camp for a few minutes, finding a small hill that gave them an elevated view of the camp breaking activities. "What did we need to discuss, Lord Valor?" Yantzee wasn't quite impatient, his curiosity at what this gathering could be about winning the struggle.

"Most of you know about how the Divine have been showing up in my dreams?"

Crystal's response surprised him a little. "Second hand, I've been told but I wasn't there when you described them in detail." He could have sworn she was around, but thinking back realized she was usually out cold or not with him when the discussions came up.

Yantzee acknowledged hearing the rumors and Stern knew but like Crystal, missed out on the full story.

"To catch everyone up, by all appearances I am under some sort of protection or direction, I'm still not sure of the level of influence, of both Comlain and Axteus. Again, this is all speculation, just from what I can guess from the dreams, but the Divine have picked a handful of people in some sort of scheme or plan and are pitting them against each other."

"Tis a game." Mila added.

"Game? Is that what you have been calling it?" Jebidiah asked.

"Iztar claimed it stupid game. Me thinks she not want to play. Bora mostly speaks, calls it game as well."

Crystal interjected, "I take it then Iztar and Bora are your two Divine, um, game sponsors? Coaches?" Mila shrugged but nodded assent.

Jebidiah picked the conversation back up, "I wanted us away from other ears so we can discuss what this means. I think some of my success would have to be from divine intervention, but if Bora has told Mila to group up with us then we may have four of the twenty in our corner. By deduction though, if there are two Divine to each chosen person we have eight more powerful enemies out there. Someone rallied those goblins and set them against us. That seemed to be coordinated with the ghouls but it doesn't fully add up. I'm still now sure what is going on with the Children, if that was just something about their beliefs or is there another one of these players pushing that?"