All Comments on 'Jed Finally Drops Anchor'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hmm

it would have been a great story until you had that old coot banging his vets wife who is now pregnant and because its one of you stories and on this website, the baby most likely belongs to douglas. i just got done reading some of your stories and they all had cheating in them, wifes and husbands and they act like idiots. im srry, but your angela briscoe series were retarded. the only thing that comes to mind is you're okay with cheating or you always wanted to but never did. i know i sound like an asshole and for that im srry but you have these great, funny stories (most of which seem to be in the romance section) that go tits up when you bring in the cheating scenes and at that ruins the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I agree with the man below.

Everything he or she said is exactly how I feel.

Jack99Jack99almost 9 years ago
Funny

Lot of fun and laughs, thanks for sharing!

Others: obviously not meant to be taken seriously, just go with it!

cutedaddy69cutedaddy69about 2 months ago

Funny, but very sloppy. Hard to follow, when both Douglas and Jed are named Jed for almost a half page (for instance). Still funny, even though..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous