Jed Goes Camping with His Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was nice," then after briefly pausing, she started again, "No, that was wonderful, but we went a bit too far. I don't think we should do it again."

That got an OK from me, even though I would like to do it again. And what she'd just said had told me that sharing a bed with Jess was never going to happen.

The next day, when I was alone, I rang my Sister.

She greeted me with, "Hi Jed, I was just going to call you. I've started writing chapter two. I'd have completed more of it, but when it got to the part where Linda joins in, I had to stop to finger myself."

I could tell that talking about it was getting her excited again, and it went up a level when I told her about last night, but that was only until I told her what Lizzy had said at the end. Now she wasn't excited, she was annoyed.

"You need to do better than that. I was so looking forward to Lizzy becoming Linda."

The call ended with me promising to try harder. And I would. She'd pointed out to me that in less than a day she'd written five thousand words. She was working hard to make it happen, so I needed to as well.

For the next two days I spent a lot of my free time trying to come up with a plan. But all I had for my effort was a blank piece of paper. Then, while I was at work, I had an idea. What about another camping trip, but this time with Lizzy as well? It took me a while to fill in the details, but when I'd done that I called Jess.

After listening to what I had to say, she gave her opinion of it, "I like it. In fact, it's better than what I've written. I'm going to change my story."

"Does that mean I get some of your royalties?"

She laughed, and I joined in. There weren't any royalties. It was going to be published on a free website, for people to enjoy, and there wouldn't be any payment for it.

When I suggested to Lizzy that I wanted to go camping again, she was surprised, but she agreed to come with me and Jess.

"I thought you would have had enough of camping for a while, but if you want to go this weekend, then count me in."

This time we would do it nearer to home and we wouldn't hike as far, because long walks might be too much for Lizzy's ankle.

We had an early start, Jess picking us up at six. After quickly putting our stuff into the car, we were on our way. We got there just after nine thirty. It was then a race to see who could get their tent up first. Me against Jess. Lizzy didn't join in, she just sat in the car reading a magazine. I was the winner, but Jess disagreed, so to avoid an argument, I declared it a draw. We then unpacked the car.

"Oh no."

We both looked at my Sister.

"You're never going to believe this. I've forgotten to bring my sleeping bag."

I did believe her, because it was part of my master plan, and it was now also in chapter two of Jess's Jack and Jill story. She'd left it at home on purpose, but she was very convincing, and like I had been previously, Lizzy was taken in by her.

The solution to the problem was the same as last time. The sleeping bag that I had brought with me would be unzipped so that it could be used as a blanket. And it would cover all three of us, because this time I'd brought one that was big enough for Lizzy and me to sleep in.

"What are we going to do?"

That was from Jess, and she sounded concerned. I was about to tell her what we would have to do, but Lizzy got there first. She'd come up with the same solution.

"If we unzip our sleeping bag then it will be big enough to cover the three of us."

That got her a big hug from Jess.

After collecting some fallen branches, I boiled some water so that we could all have a coffee. When I'd drunk mine, I stood up, and then I said, "I'm going for a walk. I won't be long."

I'd have preferred to stay and have another coffee, but the walk was just an excuse to get them on their own. It was now up to my Sister to play her part.

Half an hour later, when I got back, they were huddled together, and they were giggling. Jess had her phone in her hand, and both of them were looking at it.

"What are you reading?"

Jess said, "Don't be nosy."

I then tried to grab her phone, but she quickly moved it away from me.

With irritation in my voice, I said, "OK, I know when I'm not wanted."

I then went into the tent. As soon as I was in it I had to smile. So far so good. The plan was that while I was out walking, Jess was going to get Lizzy to read chapter one of Jack and Jill. She was to say that leaving her sleeping bag at home had reminded her of a story that's she'd read a while ago. And it had worked, because Lizzy hadn't just agreed to read it, her giggling had told me that she was enjoying it.

I gave them half an hour, and then I joined them. They were no longer reading the story. I wanted to ask Lizzy what she thought about it, but I couldn't, because I wasn't supposed to know what she'd just read. But her flushed face told me that she'd enjoyed it, and if my Sister wasn't with us we'd now be fucking like crazy.

For the rest of the day the story wasn't mentioned, because the plan could be ruined by being too hasty. We were playing the long game. But when we were all under the sleeping bag, ready to go to sleep, it was mentioned again.

Jess said, "Should we tell him about the story that we read?"

That got a no from Lizzy, but encouragingly, she'd hesitated before saying it, so it was worth another try.

"Please tell me."

This time the wait for her answer was even longer than before, but it was worth the wait, because it was a yes.

They then told me, in more detail than I had expected. They were a tag team. Jess would tell me part of it, and then Lizzy would take over. And that's how it continued, switching from one to the other. When they'd finished my cock wasn't just hard, it was throbbing. And it was poking into Lizzy's back.

After giggling, she said, "Is that a gun in your pocket."

That's what Jill had said when Jack's cock had prodded her. In my plan, nothing was supposed to happen until tomorrow night. But it wasn't cast in stone, it could be changed.

Daringly, perhaps even recklessly, I said, "No, it's not a gun, it's a big cock, and it's looking for pussy."

"And I've got a pussy that's looking for cock. Fortunately there's one in this tent."

That was from my Sister, and it was even more outrageous than what I'd said. It was going to provoke a reaction from Lizzy, and it was likely that it would be a hostile one. If so, then she would have to make out that it was a joke. I held my breath as I waited to see what would happen next.

I didn't have to wait long, but during that short time lots of things ran through my mind, as I tried to guess what she'd say. However, what she said was completely unexpected.

"And my pussy is looking for some fingers."

Then to make it clear that she wasn't joking, and to indicate who she wanted to finger her, she said more.

"Jed, as I told you once before, I am attracted to certain women. And your Sister is one of them."

Surprised? You could knock me down with a feather. And she definitely hadn't mentioned that before. Your wife telling you that some women turn her on is something that you'd never forget!

Then I groaned, because this had to be a dream. But when Lizzy started to get up she accidentally kicked me in the ribs, and the pain was real. That got a quick sorry from her, and then she said, "I've had enough of talking. We should get undressed so that we can start."

All of us were just in our underwear, so it didn't take us long to get naked. Then Jess took control.

After picking up the sleeping bag that had been our blanket, and tossing it into the corner of the tent, she said, "We don't want that getting in the way."

Then I got a prod from her.

"And you need to move so that I can get into the middle."

We were now in position. I was lying behind Jess, and she was facing Lizzy.

In chapter two of the Jack and Jill story, there was a detailed description of what they did to each other when they were all naked. It had been well-written, and that part had received some good comments when the story had been published. And hopefully, we were now going to do all the things that Jack, Jill, and Linda, had done together.

When my fingers found Jess's nipple, she uttered a low moan. Then her hand moved, not to reach behind her so that she could grab my cock, but downwards so that it could go between Lizzy's legs. When she gasped, I knew that my Sister's fingers were in her. And when she started moaning, it told me that those fingers were now moving. Jess was fingering Lizzy.

As I continued tweaking her nipple, she was getting more excited, and her response to that was to make more noise, and to move the fingers that were inside Lizzy faster.

"Rub my clit."

"And I want to be fingered as well."

So Lizzy wanted to come, and my Sister wanted more than just her tits playing with.

"Fuck, that's good, but rub harder."

When she did, Lizzy gave an almighty groan. Good, that was one of them that was heading towards a climax. And now, because I was pushing two fingers deep into Jess's wet pussy, very soon it would be two.

Because she had been fingered first, Lizzy was ahead, but Jess was catching up. For me, it had become a race, and it was one that I wanted to win. I was now doing everything that I could to make my Sister climax. The two fingers that were in her could not be moving any faster, and it was impossible for them to go in any deeper.

But I lost.

I blame it on the fact that Lizzy was facing Jess, so it was easier for her to be fingered. Whereas Jess had her back towards me, making it more difficult. Or perhaps the explanation was simpler? My Sister was better than me at servicing a pussy.

For the next few minutes I was twiddling my thumbs, while they talked to each other. It was as if I wasn't there. And what was the topic of their conversation? The female orgasm. More specifically, the ones that they'd just had. And who's was the best.

"It made my toes curl up."

Jess wasn't impressed with that, and she responded with, "That's nothing, I almost fainted."

"But you didn't, and my legs went weak."

When it started to get heated, I stepped in.

"I'm going to declare it a draw."

When they both smiled, I knew that they were happy to go with that.

"Good, we can now fuck."

But I was wrong, because they argued again. This time it was because both of them wanted to go first.

"If you don't sort it out quickly, then I'm going into the other tent to jerk off."

And the tone of my voice told them that I meant it. And that would deprive both of them of cock. That did the trick, because one of them quickly volunteered to go second.

Threesomes, more trouble than they are worth!

First was Lizzy, and she wanted it missionary. Coincidentally, in chapter two of the Jack and Jill story, Linda had gone first, and she had also decided to be fucked while lying on her back.

My cock is always well-mannered. Happy to wait a while before it joins in, but when it's time for it to act, it doesn't hang about. It was deep inside her quicker than a rat up a drainpipe. And that didn't make her gasp, it made her scream. With hindsight, I'd have to admit that I should have entered her with more finesse.

"Next time..."

That was as far as she got, because her mouth was now covered by Jess's pussy. My Sister was sitting on her face. That hadn't happened in the Jack and Jill story, but it should have. The story should be amended to include it. Was that possible now that it had been published on the website? I made a mental note to ask my Sister about it when we had finished.

The face sitting hadn't been done to stop me from getting a telling off, it was so that her pussy could be licked. And from the noise that Jess was making, Lizzy was doing that.

"Lower."

"A bit more."

Now, because Lizzy's tongue was in the right place, and I was enthusiastically ploughing into her, both women were happy. But was I? Of course I was. If I wasn't, then nothing was ever going to make me happy!

Jack didn't just have a massive cock, he also had almost limitless stamina. And he always waited until whoever he was fucking had reached it before emptying his balls into them. I'd like to be him, but unfortunately I wasn't, so I was now in danger of coming before I'd finished Lizzy off. I'm normally very good at that. We've now done it so many times before, so the timing is spot on. She comes, and then shortly after I do. But tonight was different, my Sister was with us, and that, as it should do, had made me more excited. I was about to spurt, and there was no way I could hold back, but I could warn them.

"I'm going to come."

Then, after giving a loud grunt, I did. As soon as I'd finished, Lizzy was pushing Jess off her. When I saw her face I almost laughed. It was red, and it was smeared with Jess's juices. Then I braced myself. I was going to get a telling off because I hadn't made her come. A quick apology was needed.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it."

"Don't worry, while Jess is waiting for you to get hard again, she can make me come by eating my pussy. That's if she wants to."

Jess vigorously nodding, told us that she did.

I was expecting my Sister to quickly go between Lizzy's legs, but she didn't. She took her time, making sure that both of them were in a comfortable position before starting. And when she did start, it was slowly. She was going to take her time, and I just knew that it would end with Lizzy having a big climax.

I had a ringside seat. I was going to enjoy watching them, and after Jess has made Lizzy come, her reward will be me fucking her hard with my big cock. The only thing that could make this experience better, would be if I had a coffee to drink while I watched them performing!

I was impressed. She was giving a masterclass. Her tongue was playing Lizzy's pussy like a musical instrument. She'd worked out where to lick, and how hard, to get the right reaction from Lizzy. I was good at this, but I was second best to my Sister. If I'd had a pen and paper with me then I would be making notes.

I'm a young man, always eager for sex, so after fucking, it doesn't take me too long to get hard again. But that can still be thirty minutes, and an hour if I'm tired. Tonight I broke my record, because after ten minutes my cock was back to its best. So hard, that you could beat somebody to death with it!

In those ten minutes, Jess had taken her to the edge three times, then each time she'd backed off. It was now getting too much for Lizzy.

"I need to come!"

She was pleading, and if it continued for much longer, then she would be begging. Jess must have realized that, because she was now vigorously lapping Lizzy's clit. Seconds later, Lizzy was thrashing about as if she'd lost control of her arms and legs. I was envious, my Sister had just given her the big climax that I'd have liked to give her.

I was expecting Jess to take some time to admire her handiwork. And when Lizzy had recovered, they would talk about it. But as soon as her tongue had tipped Lizzy over the edge, she was getting up. And it wasn't so that she could get a better view of the climax that was occurring in front of her, it was to get into position so that she could be fucked.

In the story, Jack had taken Jill from behind, and the description of Jill had made it sound as if she was as flexible as an international gymnast. Her bottom was unbelievably high, while at the same time, her stomach was horizontal. There was no way that Jess could be as good as that, but if Jill was a ten out of ten, then my Sister was at least an eight. And that was good enough for me.

I entered her slowly, but I didn't stop until my balls were flat against her. That made her squeal.

It was always nice to hear that from a woman. Confirmation that my cock was big enough to fill her pussy up.

For a few strokes, I kept it gentle, but it wasn't what she wanted.

"Fuck me hard, and don't hold back."

As I upped the pace, I looked over at Lizzy. She shook her head. That was the answer to the question that I was going to ask. Do you want to join in? I was disappointed, but it did mean that what we were doing was simpler. Just me and my Sister.

I was pleased with myself, Jess wanted it hard, and that was what she was getting. I was doing a good job.

"You can do better than that."

I sighed, some women are never satisfied. I wasn't sure that I had more to give, but I would try. Somehow I managed to find a bit more

"Harder."

So it still wasn't enough. I couldn't do harder, but deeper might be possible. I was now arching my back at the end of each stroke.

"I'm going to come."

Seconds later, she did, and it was definitely a big one. I was relieved. She'd got there in the end. However, it might have been easier, and quicker, if I'd had Jack's twelve inches.

As I watched her orgasm surge through her body, I was trying to decide if I should have one as well. It wasn't too late to do that, but I would need to hurry up. A few more strokes would give me one, but I didn't bother. That first climax, while I'd been fucking Lizzy, was enough for now. We weren't leaving until the day after tomorrow, so there was still plenty of time for more sex.

You'd think that after what we'd just done, we'd all want to go to sleep. I did, but Jess was eager for Lizzy to read chapter two of the Jack and Jill story, and for them to talk about it.

That kept them amused, and me awake, for the next half an hour. When they'd finished, and there was no more talking, I felt myself drifting off. But before I could get to sleep, Lizzy spoke again, and after hearing what she had to say, I was no longer tired.

It was, "Jess, you should write another chapter. And to make it even more interesting, you could include another person."

That had got me thinking.

"Lizzy, does your Mother like camping?"

I hope so!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12