All Comments on 'Jed Goes Camping with His Sister'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know that you are writing a cliché story when you feel the urge to place “you guessed it” in the description. Surely you can come up with something more original, perhaps even interesting next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Loved that she was the one who wrote the story. Hope you continue writing about them, although threesomes or adding to the sib relationship is not my thing, look forward to reading about when they get home.

RRC2RRC2over 2 years ago

It was fun reading the interplay between your story and the story in the story. You kept it simple, but did an excellent job. Too bad the first commenter didn't seem to get it.

THANKS

smltwnguysmltwnguyover 2 years ago

Great story enjoyed the build up. I had a suspicion that she left the sleeping bag home on purpose. Quite the schemer. Look forward to more from this.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 2 years ago

Hey Chris, your more recent stories haven't been too my liking, but this was great.

Really enjoyed this one.

I too hope you will expand on this, and yes, I'd like the wife to be on board.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 2 years ago

I didn't like how bossy the women were during sex. Personally a turn off for me.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
AWESOME EPISODE

Love the story and the way you brought Jed and Jess together.

I hope you add the 3rd chapter with Lizzy being included. Not adding Lizzy would be "cheating". Bringing her along is honest and beautiful.

I enjoy your stories.

waynef892waynef892over 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story and hope to see another chapter soon.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Okay, don't get me wrong. I really enjoyed the story. But I'm also troubled by the fact that Jess keeps putting the cart before the horse. And Jed is a two timing piece of $#!+. Seriously? You talk about not having any guilt about the incest but never stop long enough to think about how you just cheated on your loving wife? Jed stated in the first part of the story that Lizzy is good to him. What a totally insensitive bastard!!!

I couldn't give this a 5 because of the protagonist. It could have definitely been a 5 if Jed was a better man. 3/5

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

One of my pet peeves is when writers get downgraded because of an immoral character - really? I will downgrade a story if the plot line seems unrealistic, something I can't see a "normal" person in a situation doing or reacting as the author directed them. Everything in this story is plausible and the writer did a good job pulling the reader into their universe. On to part 2, but while I agree Jed show have had more guilt than shown, that's on him only... 5*

Synthia44Synthia44over 2 years ago

Five stats are not enough. Loved it a LOT!!

MRdotEdot2RMRdotEdot2Rover 2 years ago

That was nice… OK it was good…. It was wonderful!!!

Can’t wait for chapter two😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and good writing. It is so nice to read a story where the people just perform normally (well, normal for what two horny adult siblings would do). How many siblings read this story and wish that it described their life, complete with bringing spouses into the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome story indeed. I hope there's more chapters coming, and getting Lizzy involved after she asks how the camping trip went, and he explains about the "forgotten" sleeping bag and they had to share one, and that gets Lizzy's erotic motor reving. Thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is there anything more irritating than women who give directions during sex, like you are some machine with controls? I've been known to get up and walk out on those selfish bitches.

JamjohnnyJamjohnny8 months ago

Loved it! 5 stars. Good writing. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

eight inches in pathetic, only in the crazy bullshit land of literotica, with 5'9" tall high school kids, with 16 inch cocks. Ludicrous.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.