Jed Goes Camping with His Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At nine o'clock we set off on our hike. It was fifteen miles over difficult terrain. It was a circular route, starting and ending at our tent. We hadn't done it before, but Jess had estimated that it would take six to seven hours. After four hours, when we stopped to eat, we were only at the mid-point. I mentioned that to her, but she wasn't concerned.

"Don't worry, the second half is easier."

I wasn't worried, but I also wasn't sure that I believed her. I'd seen the route on the map, and there was still a lot of high ground left. Nothing too difficult, but it would slow us down. However, I didn't say anything. If I was to question or criticise her, then she would take offence, and she would also make me do the planning for tomorrow's walk. And that was something that I didn't want to do.

Coincidences can be amusing, but you'll go a long way before you'll find one as funny as the one we experienced during the second part of our walk.

We met two other hikers, and like us, they were Brother and Sister. We chatted with them for a few minutes, and then we continued on our way. When we were out of earshot of them, both of us burst out laughing, and it was a while before we'd finished.

"When he told us that they were called Jack and Jill, I nearly wet myself."

I could believe that, because I'd had to summon up all of my willpower to stop myself from laughing.

"What are the odds of that happening, a zillion to one?"

I nodded. I had no idea how large a zillion was, but it sounded like a big number.

I asked, "Do you think that they are the Jack and Jill from the story?"

She shook her head, and then she said, "No way, I looked at the tight shorts he was wearing. He doesn't have a twelve inch cock."

That got us laughing again.

When we got back to our tent, Jess was quick to point out that she'd been right. The second part had been easier than the first. We'd completed it in three hours, making the total time seven hours. And that had been enough for me.

Before we had our evening meal, I read my book. It was the latest blockbuster that everybody was raving about. It wasn't as good as all the glowing reviews it had received, but it was keeping me entertained. While I was reading, Jess was busy doing the preparation for tomorrow. If it was up to me I'd just stay in the tent and finish my book, but Jess was the boss, so we'd be hiking again.

True campers live off the land, catching and killing small animals, such as rabbits, and foraging in the woods for vegetation that can be eaten. As satisfying as that would be, it's not for us. We have brought all our food with us. If by chance we were to come across a small furry animal, my Sister would want to take it home and keep it as a pet, rather than eat it.

It was my turn to cook. When I say cook, I really mean heat up something from a can. Tonight it was beef curry and rice. And it was delicious.

When it got to nine o'clock I was yawning, and she was tired as well, because when I suggested that it was time for bed, she didn't complain.

As before, we undressed together, but this time while we were doing it we weren't facing away from each other, and so I had managed to get a good look at her in just her underwear. And the bra and panties that she was wearing were very revealing.

While I was waiting to fall asleep, I was thinking about what I'd just seen, and unsurprisingly it was making my cock hard. Jess didn't currently have a boyfriend, but when she did, he would get to enjoy the gorgeous body that was now next to me, and I would be jealous.

I'd almost drifted off to sleep, when she spoke.

"The straps on my bra are irritating me, I'm going to take it off. Do you mind?"

Now I was never going to be able to get to sleep, because I would be too excited.

"No," and then as a joke, I said, "And if you'd feel more comfortable without them, then take your panties off as well."

"OK I will."

I then waited for her to laugh, but she didn't. However, what she did do though, after taking her bra off, was do what I had suggested. That surprised and shocked me in equal measures. She was now completely naked, and I wished that I could measure my cock, because it had never been as big as this before.

I was now waiting for her to turn over, and when she did we would be doing all the things that Jack and Jill had done in the story. She hadn't taken her underwear off so that she could be more comfortable, she'd done it so that we could fuck.

But I was wrong, and the loud snoring that was coming from her was proof of that. I was going to have to jerk off. If I didn't, then I was never going to be able to get to sleep. But I was wrong again, because shortly after I was also asleep.

I hadn't slept for long, before I was awake again. And my cock was rock hard. It needed some urgent attention, and only pussy was going to satisfy it. Fortunately, there was a naked one next to me, and unless I was mistaken, it was available. If she hadn't been tired from the long walk, she wouldn't have suddenly fallen asleep, and we would have already had sex.

I was now as certain as I could be that my Sister wanted us to fuck. Leaving her sleeping bag at home hadn't been accidental, she'd done it on purpose. I was impressed with her acting when she'd told me it wasn't in the car. She'd been convincing, and so I'd believed her. And her asking me to read that story was for one reason, and for one reason only. It was her way of telling me that she wanted us to become Jack and Jill.

However, I'd been wrong about lots of things in my life. And this could be another one of them. But just lying next to her, and not doing anything, was never going to give me an answer. I needed to act.

After spooning her, I put my hand over her, placing it on her breast. It was wonderfully firm, and then I played with her nipple. It responded by quickly swelling. It was a lot bigger than Lizzy's rosebud nipples, and I longed to get it into my mouth. While I continued playing with it, she started to make a noise. Low moans at first, but then louder. And then she turned over. She was awake. I was about to say something. To ask her if she wanted me to stop, but she was the first to speak.

"Don't say anything now, we can talk about it after you've fucked me."

I was now grinning like a Cheshire cat.

My Sister had stopped playing games with me. She had told me what she wanted me to do to her, and out of all the things that I'd like to do to her, that was at the top of my list!

If my cock could have its way then we'd go straight to fucking without any foreplay. But I was still in charge, so it would have to wait.

When I sucked on her ripe nipple, she gasped, and that encouraged me to keep on doing it. She had nice nipples, not just longer than Lizzy's but also thicker. And I liked the feel of her other one when I rolled it between my finger and thumb.

"That's nice."

Nice? It should be better than that. I needed to up my game. I was now sucking harder, taking into my mouth not just her nipple, but part of her breast as well. And rolling of the other nipple had now been replaced by pulling.

"That's good."

I'd have preferred wonderful, or even amazing, but I was happy with good.

After switching nipples several times, I was eager for something else, and that was her pussy.

When I stopped sucking on her, and I raised my head, she was pushing it back down, but I resisted. She was going to do it again, but when she felt my hand go between her legs she stopped.

"I want you to finger my little pussy."

That made me smile, because I didn't need her to tell me that. That was my intention. And very soon I'd find out if her pussy was really small.

I started with one, and even though her pussy was very wet, there was resistance pushing it in. When I made it two, she gasped. Lizzy is tight, but my Sister was in a different league to her. I wanted to make it three, but that might be too much for her now. I'll do it later on when she's loosened up.

"Jill's little pussy managed to take three fingers. I want the same as her."

Was that in the story? I wasn't sure. I'd only read it once, so I couldn't remember all of the details. But I'd take her word for it, and I'd do what she'd asked.

I managed it, but I had to push hard. The expression on her face while I was doing it said pain, but she didn't ask me to stop. And when they were fully in, up to the knuckles, she gave a deep sigh, as if she was relieved that it was over. But it wasn't, because I was now going to fuck her with them.

At first it was uncomfortable for her, and I almost stopped, but then it was as if a switch was flicked. Pain suddenly becoming pleasure, and grimacing being replaced by moaning. Now both of us were enjoying it.

There are some things from the Jack and Jill story that have stuck in my mind. His unbelievable twelve inch cock being one of them. Another was her climaxing four times in one hour, and all of them big ones. That had been silly, and no matter how skilled a lover I was, there was no way Jess was going to get the same. But making her come twice, first with my fingers, and then with my big cock, was achievable. So with that aim in mind, as well as continuing to finger her, I started rubbing her clit.

"Jill likes that."

She'd become the woman from the story. I'm OK with whatever is needed to get herself off. And if she was now thinking of me as Jack rather than Jed, then that's also OK, as long as she isn't expecting twelve inches. If she is, then she is going to be disappointed, because I only have a pathetic eight inches!

All my fingers were doing a good job, and what she was thinking about would also be helping, because her climax was on the horizon, and it was approaching at speed.

"Make me come," and just to make it clear that she was desperate, she quickly added, "And hurry up."

The finger that was on her clit was now doing its best to make that happen. Seconds later, she was in it.

She wasn't going to get the four that Jill had managed, but her first one was at least the equal of any of Jill's.

I was impressed, and also pleased with myself for giving it to her. When Lizzy comes, she's loud, but my Sister was even louder. And it lasted a long time.

As soon as she was still, I said, "Did Jill like that?"

That made her giggle.

"She always likes it, and I do as well. At night, when I'm in bed playing with myself, I read that story. Most times I reach it before I get to the end of it."

My Sister telling me what she thinks about while she polishes her little pearl was interesting, and I'd like to hear more. But not now. My cock has been patient all this time. It didn't complain when her tits and pussy were being stimulated. But now it needs some attention, and it's not just going to join in, it's going to be the star of the show!

Without asking her, I was parting her legs. She didn't say anything, but her helping me by raising her knees high, told me that she was as eager as I was to fuck.

It had been a good idea to finger her with three fingers, because that had made it easier for my cock to go in now. But she was still tight, and I had to push hard. When I stopped I had two inches in reserve. In fiction, a big cock always goes fully in straight away. In real life that rarely happens. The woman needs time to get used to it before getting all of it. Jill getting Jack's twelve inches on the first stroke wasn't just unbelievable, it was laughable.

I was now fucking her. Not with my full length, but what she was getting was enough to excite her. Then, because I couldn't hold back any longer, I gave her a full stroke. When I was as deep in her as I could get, with my balls slapping against her, she gave an almighty groan. But I didn't give her any time to recover before doing it again, and this time her groan was even louder.

"Fuck, this is even better than I thought it would be."

That was nice to hear, and her reward for complimenting me was a stroke that was so hard, it was almost brutal.

Jack had ploughed into Jill for twenty minutes, or was it twenty five? Even if it was only twenty, there was no way I was going to get anywhere near that time. But I didn't need to. I was getting close, and Jess wasn't far off as well. She was now making the same noises that she had made shortly before her first climax, so that was telling me that her second one was imminent.

But it still took me by surprise.

"My Brother has made me come!"

She'd shouted it out, so loud, that it was almost deafening. If there had been anybody outside our tent then they would have clearly heard her. It was a big one. Her back was arched and she was rapidly moving her head from side to side. I was smiling. Mission accomplished, because I'd given her a second climax. But if I didn't hurry up I'd be left hanging.

I managed it, but only just. Her orgasm had ended and she'd asked me to stop. I did stop, but only because I'd started to spurt. It was long and satisfying, everything that you want a climax to be.

For a while afterwards we just cuddled, without either of us saying anything. I'd just fucked my Sister so I should have been racked with guilt, but I wasn't. I'd committed the ultimate taboo, incest, and rather than be worried about it, I was looking forward to doing it again. The sex had been wonderful, and it had satisfied my needs. I had no regrets, but I did realize that it had changed our relationship. Now we were no longer just siblings, we were also lovers. And there was no way of going back to as it was between us before this camping trip, even if we wanted to.

I was drifting off to sleep, when she said, "That was nice."

I playfully prodded her, and she yelped as if she was in pain.

"OK, it was good."

After threatening her with another prod, she told me what she really thought about our very intimate time together.

"It was wonderful. And do you like my story?"

Her story? It took me a few seconds to fully understand the significance of what she'd just said. And when I did, I laughed loudly, and for a long time. I'd realized that she was the author of the Jack and Jill story!

I could hear the pride in her voice when she said, "I wrote it a couple of months ago, and I enjoyed doing it."

It all made sense to me now. Jack and Jill were us, Jed and Jess.

"So have you been planning this for a while?"

"No. Lizzy not being able to come with us gave me the opportunity, and I decided to go for it. I thought that after you'd read my story, and we were sleeping together because I'd deliberately left my sleeping bag at home, something would happen."

"Wouldn't it have been easier, and simpler, to just tell me what you wanted?"

She shook her head, and then I got a look from her that I'd seen many times before, and it was easy to read. She couldn't believe what I'd just said. And thinking more about it was making me realize that it was a stupid thing to say. I might have said no, perhaps even being appalled, and that would have been very embarrassing for her. It had to be done this way, getting me to sleep with her, and hoping that it would lead to something.

Then I had a sudden thought.

"Was Lizzy in on this?"

"No, but I wish she was. She really has a sprained ankle. And I'd like to take the credit for the two hikers, Jack and Jill. But they weren't part of my master plan. Meeting them was just a coincidence."

I asked, "So what happens now?"

After giving it some thought, I got her answer.

"For the rest of the trip we fuck like crazy. I like it doggy style, so we'll do that. And I want to show you how good I am at cock sucking. You'll be pleased to hear that I always swallow."

I was.

"When we get home we'll need to be careful."

Good, like me, she didn't want to stop when the camping trip ends.

"And when I get some time I'm going to write a second chapter. It's what happens when they are back home. Linda, Jack's wife, finds out that they have been fucking. And rather than being angry, she is excited."

I quickly chipped in with, "Does it end with a threesome?"

After laughing, she said, "Yes."

That got me thinking. On the camping trip we'd become Jack and Jill. Two siblings that fuck. When Jess writes chapter two, would Lizzy become Linda, and the three in a bed really happen?

I hope so!

-

Thanks for reading my story.

Please rate it or add a comment, good or bad. If it's good it encourages me to write more, if it's bad it encourages me to write better.

12