Jeff

Story Info
Jeff and his sister's relationship evolves over two decades.
4.2k words
3.88
17.8k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1999

The bright room glowed with enthusiasm for what would happen next. The world had veered around yet again, and it celebrated new beginnings. This year would be her year, Alicia thought, keeping her eyes closed as the crowd counted down.

"5...4...3...2...1."

"Happy new year!" The crowd shouted.

"Happy New year!" Alicia raised her hands to cheer.

Alicia looked around as everyone shared kisses with their love. It sent a slight pang to her side; she missed her boyfriend, Gary, and wished he was home to celebrate the holiday. Alicia had said yes to his proposal almost a year ago. They just hadn't found the courage to tell her family of their engagement.

She smiled at the festivities and tried to seem in good spirits; it was a holiday, after all. Her smile faltered, noticing her brother, Jeff. It was hard to resist an eye roll at his current actions. The young man was pouring a flask filled with some substance into the punch bowl.

Her face reddened, and she stormed over to him and grabbed his big forearm.

Jeff's face held a sinister expression, but it softened, noticing her, "What do you want, woman." He rolled his eyes.

"Stop being childish. Do you have to ruin everything?"

Jeff shrugged, "They need to loosen up around here."

His pants were baggy and hung off his ass, slightly annoying his prudish sister. She hated that he pranced around her home like a thug. He was always loud and obnoxious. Alicia didn't like his selection of clothing for any activity the family attended, and it was no different tonight.

"If you don't like it, go back to the hood, Eminem."

Jeff chuckled, "What? I have black hair."

"What does that have to do with anything?"

"Do you even know who Eminem is?" Jeff laughed and looked around the room, "You need to get out of the house more. Where's your little boyfriend?"

Alicia furrowed her brows and looked up toward him, "Little? He's mature, unlike you."

Gary was taller than her at 5'6, and she was pleased with his petite frame matching hers. She wouldn't consider dating a man as tall and intimidating as her brother.

"He will be your brother-in-law soon, and you will not be allowed to talk down on him anymore."

She sulked and poured herself some spiked punch. Alicia had cringed every time the two of them were together. Jeff made Gary seem weak. He was, but she knew he would be an excellent future husband.

Jeff smirked at her and lifted the flask to his lips to get the last drops.

"What did you put in here?" Alicia took a small sip.

"Gin."

She smiled and scrunched her nose, "Gary has better taste in spirits."

"Where's the cornball this evening?"

"He's working. Daddy sent him to Chicago this week."

Jeff laughed at his father's decision. He knew it was her mother's ruling to fuck up their daughter's relationship with the weasel.

"They don't want you marrying him. Carl did that shit on purpose."

Alicia sneered, "Don't disrespect our father that way, and he approves of Gary. He loves him like a son, no offense to you."

Jeff snickered, "Not what I heard, your mom said-"

"Shut up. I could care less about what my mother says. If it were up to her, I would be pregnant with four snotty nose kids running around."

Alicia had slipped up and told her mother she was thinking of weddings. Milly was furious; after convincing her to settle with the older single man at church, Alicia fell for the man's son instead.

"Mother knows best."

"No!" Alicia cried out, then caught herself and calmed her voice. "No. She doesn't know what's best for Gary or me. All she wishes to do is ruin my life, and I will not allow it."

Jeff laughed, "I wish I could get paid for this therapy session. Then maybe I would stay and listen. But I've got places to be, sweetheart."

Alicia suddenly felt let down; sure, she did not care for Jeff but looking around, he was the only other person under 30. The only person who was paying her any attention.

"Where are you going?" She asked, following him into the hallway.

"Maybe another party."

Jeff kept his long strides toward his bedroom. Decorative pillows adorned the bed, soft white walls, and a plant sat near the corner. A significant painting hung above his bed, a fisherman seated by a pond. Jeff's room was for a guest, and a foreigner was precisely what he had felt like the last ten months. Jeff had been sent to live with his father and his father's real family after his mother's passing. This guestroom near the kitchen became his new home. Sometimes he would join the family for dinner and parties. But usually, he enjoyed eating in the kitchen with the maids.

"What kind of party?"

"Damn sure ain't a party like this."

"Can I come?" Alicia asked and regretted it when Jeff gave her a frown.

"Hell no. I wouldn't take you anywhere, not dressed like that."

At 26 years old, Alicia wasn't very youthful in her manner. Even though her face was pretty and fresh, and her body was tight, her choice of clothing, mostly picked out by her 50-year-old mother, was a bit dull. She wore a long jean shirt that stopped at her ankles and a turtleneck sweater that Jeff couldn't help but notice.

Alicia shook her head, "I like this look, and I can hang. I am not that old. I've been sneaking wine since you were in diapers."

"Hmm, is that so? Is that why your shirt is on inside out?"

Alicia looked at her shirt and chuckled nervously, "Shut up. Where's the party?"

He arched a brow, "I was going to a party, but if you're down to drink. We can drink."

Alicia's eyes grew wide, and she was a bit flattered he would skip his fun to hang out with her.

"But, no, you can't drink, so I'm heading out."

Alicia smiled at him, "I'm already drinking, dude." She wiggled her glass of tainted punch.

"Well, Come on then, Dude," Jeff chuckled and grabbed her hand.

The siblings wandered hand and hand down the hallway, stopping at an elegant room where her father usually handled most of his business. It wasn't an office as much as it was his barroom. No one was allowed in the 'office' unless Carl called them inside. A massive mahogany cabinet held almost 30 liquor bottles ranging in different years and varieties. To the 18-year-old Jeff, it was like a grown-up Candy store. He opened the door and strolled inside to his father's grand desk.

Alicia stood in the hallway, "We can't go in there."

Jeff went to the desk and retrieved a minor key.

"If Daddy finds out...." Alicia shivered at the thought of getting caught. "Seriously, Jeff. There's wine in the parlor; if you take a shot of his liquor, he will be mad."

"That's why I am taking the whole bottle."

"You can't!"

"Shh."

Jeff unlocked the cabinet taking in the beautiful collection, "Carl is an alcoholic."

"Is not!" Alicia scowled.

Jeff smirked at his naive sister, "Carl drinks like a fish. Milly will probably bury him with a liquor bottle in his mouth."

Alicia rolled her eyes, not liking how he spoke about their father, especially after he had taken him in.

"Hurry," she warned, looking up and down the corridor.

"Whiskey?" Jeff asked.

She glanced his way, "No, Brandy."

"You're a lightweight."

"Just hurry up, please. Marla is coming."

Alicia shut the door and greeted the housemaid, "Hey, Miss Marla."

Marla halted her steps and raised a brow at the awkward woman. She wasn't sure if she was talking to her or not. "Hi."

"Great party," Alicia smiled.

"Yeah, they are cutting a rug in the front room. What in the world are you doing in the hallway?" Marla eyed her with suspicion.

Marla didn't wear the maid attire; instead, she donned a lovely dress that her boss Mr. Carl had picked out, especially for her. Marla wondered not only what Alicia was doing in the hallway but why the stuck-up bitch was speaking to her.

"You alright, Miss Alicia?"

"Stomach cramps," Alicia hunched over in false discomfort.

Jeff got the bottle and sat it on the desk before locking the sacred cabinet back. He heard Marla talking outside the door but could care less about getting caught. Miss Marla was his favorite.

Jeff opened the door with the bottle in his hand, and Alicia was wide-eyed at his bold actions.

"Jeff!" Alicia acted surprised at seeing him with the contraband.

He ignored his weird sister, and his deep voice boomed deeper, "Marvelous, Marla."

He eyed the woman's curvy frame, her dark complexion was flawless, and her smile was white and alluring.

"You need to stop," she smiled, noticing his lusty stare.

"You looking mmm, mmm, good."

Marla smirked at the handsome young man, and he grinned back, revealing two deep dimples on his cheeks.

She put her hands on her hip, "Where the hell is your young ass going with that big bottle of liquor?"

Alicia looked toward Marla in shock; she had never heard the maids use such foul language. She had never talked to them enough to grasp their personality.

Jeff tossed the heavy bottle between his broad hands, "We are about to get drunk. You want some?"

"I am not!" Alicia shook her head.

Marla chuckled at the strange woman before looking up at Jeff, "Not tonight, baby. I'll have you some extra sausage cooked in the morning for that hangover."

"Thank you, Miss Marla, and Happy New year." Jeff gave her a hug and a peck on the forehead.

"I like sausage," Alicia smiled. Wishing now she had the upper hand with the wait staff.

Marla gave her an odd look and nodded, "Y'all go on fore Carl come staggering down the hallway and see you."

"I don't give a damn, and he won't do nothing to me-"

"Jeff, watch your mouth, boy." Marla scowled.

Carl and Jeff had yet to bond as father and son. Jeff was only five when Carl stopped dealing with his mother. Marla could feel for Jeff; it was the same strained relationship Carl had with their bastard son Derek.

"I'll see you in the morning, miss Marla. Come on," Jeff grabbed Alicia's hand.

"Where are we going?" She asked, struggling to keep up with him.

"We are going to play a game."

******************************************

The moon shone on the big house and the pair of siblings. They sat on the Roof, looking up at the night sky. Alicia examined her brother. Jeff was long-legged and built. The years of little league and, eventually, high school recreations kept him in shape. He was her father's bastard son by a woman she didn't know. The woman was now dead, and Jeff was suddenly considered part of the family. Alicia couldn't believe how understanding her mother had been to hear about her father's 18-year affair. She had taken Jeff in and started treating him just as well as her and her baby brother, Ray.

"So, what's the game?" Alicia finally asked.

Her brother gulped the brandy from the big bottle and handed it to her.

Jeff swiped his mouth and shook his head from the burning sensation.

"It's called truth or dare."

Alicia scoffed, "No."

"Yes, and I'll go first. Truth or Dare."

"Truth."

"Pussy."

Alicia gasped, "Dare, then."

Jeff chuckled in amusement at his snobby sister, "Too late. How many times does Gary make you cum?"

Alicia's eyes widened in surprise, and she shook her head at his foul mouth.

"Damn, he's that bad?" Jeff taunted.

Alicia blushed, "No, he's...."

The two had played around a few times, and he had even convinced her to let him stick it in. She had made them pray for forgiveness that night, and Gary hadn't asked for more. They were happy to save the rest of their love for marriage.

Jeff's eyes widened, "He never makes you cum?"

"We've made love. Once, and he fulfills me. But we are saving ourselves for marriage," she explained.

"Fulfill," he laughed.

"Yes, he-"

"He fills you up, I get it, but does he make you cum?"

"Yeah, he put it inside," she made a fist and stuck her finger inside.

Her face was red with embarrassment when Jeff laughed loudly. He noticed his sister was uncomfortable and stopped.

"No. I'm sorry, I've had sex before, Alicia; I know how it works. I asked how many times did he make you cum?"

"Oh," She chuckled nervously. "Well..."

Alicia looked up at the sky and thought about her answer, and she wasn't sure what he meant.

"We only did it that one time. So once."

"With his dick?"

"How else," she rolled her eyes.

"Fingers, tongue, thumb in your ass."

Alicia gasped; her eyes widened, "Who does that?"

"I've fucked a girl in the ass."

"She was a whore?"

"Nah, I didn't pay for it. The chick just wanted it."

"Sounds like a harlot to me, and that's nasty putting your mouth on someone's...stuff."

"How do you know if you've never tried it?" Jeff questioned.

Alicia shrugged.

Jeff eyed her frame, her legs covered by a jean skirt. She sat with one foot over the other and her arms crossed in hostility.

"Are you cold?" Jeff asked.

"It's a bit nippy out here. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare."

"Oh... Hmm, well, I dare you to..." Alicia looked around to think of something. "I dare you to drink two big gulps of Brandy."

"I was going to polish off the bottle anyway," he smiled, lifting it to his full lips.

He looked at Alicia as he drank, then licked his lips seductively, "More you drink, the warmer you will get."

Jeff stood and removed his suit coat; he sat back down and unbuttoned three of the top buttons.

"It's hot," he shook his head.

Alicia stared at him, and her heartbeat increased. When he caught her eye, he gave her a drunken smile.

"Why you looking at me like that? What's on your mind?"

Alicia chuckled nervously and looked away. Jeff held a different type of charisma than she was used to.

She was trying not to look at his hard chest, but even then, she would have to look at his full wet lips. And she didn't want to look back into his eyes.

"It's your turn."

Jeff chuckled, "Oh yeah. Dare or Truth."

"Still true," she grinned.

"Is it true that Ray is your son and not your little brother?"

Alicia froze and gawked at Jeff, her face gleaming red, "Who told you a filthy lie like that?"

He had heard the rumor through his other drinking partner Marla; she had let it slip in conversation regarding his 3-year-old baby brother.

"Secrets safe with me." He smirked and took another small sip.

"Is it true your mother was a crackwhore?" She clapped.

Alicia gasped as his large hand shoved her shoulder roughly. She rose to her feet in anger, "Friggin' bastard!

He laughed at her use of profanity, "I'm sorry. Just don't talk about my mom," he glared at her. "Sit down. I don't talk about your mother. I never will. You shouldn't take cheap shots at me."

Alicia was angry but needed his help getting down from the roof, "I was wrong, I'm sorry. We should go back."

"You should make it up to me," he smiled at her. "Truth or Dare?"

Jeff was unpredictable, and to only be 18, he was intriguing, and Alicia disliked that being with him made her heart race.

"I don't want to play anymore," she frowned.

"You know you want to play with me." He arched his brow and handed her the bottle, "Truth or Dare?"

She sat back down and folded her arms, and shrugged.

"Just pick one, girl."

"I am a grown woman."

"You're still daddy's girl," he smiled teasingly.

The comment made her nervous, and she blurted out, "Dare."

He smiled and shook his head, "I dare you to..." He paused and looked at her up and down.

Alicia felt uncomfortable under his intense gaze. His dark eyes didn't match anyone in her family. Those fierce eyes came from his mother, and she wondered if those eyes had tempted her father.

His hand rested on her covered knee, sending her heat to rise between her legs. Her arousal scared her, but she didn't want him to stop. He kept his eyes on her, making her even more uncomfortable.

She blurted out the words fast, "Uh, what do you want me to do?"

He let his hand go and laughed, "You lost."

"How?" Her breathing was heavy, and she instantly yearned for his touch badly.

"You lied."

"About what? Ray is not my son; that's ridiculous to assume, Jeff."

"No. About Gary."

"What about Gary? We had sex. It was good."

"He didn't make you cum."

"He did, I swear, he even touched it," Alicia assured.

"Where did he touch you?" Jeff asked, licking his lips.

"My breast and my... Well, It's none of your business."

"It's part of the game; you're going to lose again," he teased.

"I don't want to play anymore."

Jeff chuckled, "My next dare was easy. Just, Open your legs," he ordered before taking a sip of Brandy.

Alicia didn't argue and spread her legs as wide as the Jean skirt would allow.

"Pull it up."

She shook her head, "Why?"

"It's part of my dare, so do what I say."

It was hard to disagree when her panties were as soaking wet as they were. She inched the skirt up and spread her legs, her heart thumping out of her chest.

Jeff marveled at her obedience and the long, lean legs under her skirt. He placed his hand on her kneecap, and Alicia crouched at the sexual tension she felt, "What um... What's the dare."

"I dare you to show me how Gary pleases you," Jeff proposed.

Alicia laughed, "I'd need Gary for that."

Jeff's hand settled on her exposed thigh, prying them further apart.

"Where does he touch you?"

Alicia gulped as he eyed between her legs. She let her chin drop to keep him from seeing the fascination in her eyes.

"You said he touches your titties, right?"

Alicia nodded and gradually brought her hands to her slightly full breasts. She looked at him, unsure, and kneaded both breasts simultaneously.

"Where else?" Jeff asked.

Alicia kept her sights on him and slipped her fingers inside her white cotton panties. She huffed out a breath as her fingers searched around. He watched her hands move around, then his brows furrowed, and he laughed.

Embarrassment flushed her face as she quickly removed her hand and slapped his shoulder.

"You are so freaking childish."

Her head stayed downcasted to avoid his mocking gaze.

"I was..."

"You were only doing what I asked. Now I know."

"Know what?"

He smiled and grabbed the hand that had been inside her panties. He examined the two fingers before extending his tongue and licking them clean. Alicia twitched as his tongue moved between them.

"You taste good. Has Gary tasted you?"

"He...um."

"He's wasting some good pussy," Jeff looked at her and chuckled.

"Let's just stop talking about him. What do you do with all your women?" Alicia asked in discomfort.

"What women?"

Alicia rolled her eyes, "There's a different girl in your car every weekend."

"Oh. No. Those are my friends."

"What about that girl Marla chased out of the house last month? She was naked as the day she was born. Are you telling me that she was just a friend?"

"Why can't I have friends? Are you jealous?"

"What? No, you're my brother, Jeff." She reminded him and herself.

Jeff's hand moved from her knee to inch up her thighs. One finger pulled back the cotton fabric while the other slid up and down her slippery pussy.

"Ahh," she moaned and twitched at his touch.

"Why are you so wet?"

She was overwhelmed, and she couldn't hold it. She lunged over to Jeff and locked her lips on his. It was how she thought it would feel. She let her lips flutter against his closed mouth as an electrical current ran up and down her spine. The sensation was more prominent when his large hands pulled at her turtleneck sweater.

He licked his lips and pulled up the itchy material, revealing a set of B cups covered in a cotton bra.

She watched him as he examined her soft breasts in his hand before taking them out of the bra. When he pinched her pink nipples, she bit her rosy lips with anticipation.

"We are related," he reminded her.

Alicia stood to her feet in a flash, "I'm sorry."

She walked away, pulled down her skirt, and went toward the window where they had been. She had to get away from Jeff before she did something terrible.

12