Jeff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay?" He asked, stepping toward her.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She crossed her arms and rubbed them slightly.

He moved closer toward her, leaning down around her face. "Are you cold?"

Alicia looked up and nodded before his lips lingered on hers.

He kissed her cheek and moved to her neck, "Do you dare me to warm you up?" His voice was raspy and deep in her ear, "Or do you dare me to make you cum."

Her eyes were wide at his boldness, "I...."

He smirked and patted her Jean-covered ass, "I knew you were scared."

"Scared of what? Your little pecker."

He smiled and lifted his shirt, revealing dark hair covering a rigid abdomen. He pulled at the baggy dress pants and unleashed a thick cock.

"I um, we should go."

He left his dick out as he lifted the window, "Go ahead. I'm going to hang for a while."

"Unless you want me to stay?

"If you stay, I might do something crazy. So, I think you should go." He looked at his throbbing cock, then back at her, "Once it craves someone, its-"

Jeff paused and smirked as Alicia knelt in front of him. She grabbed the thick cock and licked it up and around the tip.

"He likes you, too," Jeff smiled.

His sister was terrible at oral sex, and her teeth grazed on his member. He chuckled and took a deep sip off the bottle.

"Stop."

Alicia rose from her knees, "I'm sorry, I've been drinking and...."

Jeff smirked and sat down on the roof, opening his legs, and he motioned for Alicia to sit in front of him.

She sat and looked back at what he might do. His thick fingers kneaded into her shoulders, melting the anxiety she felt.

"I'm sorry about that, Jeff."

He pulled her back onto his chest, "Do you want to cum?"

Alicia nodded eagerly as his breath was hot in her ear. His hands traveled down toward her breasts, and his manipulation of them caused her to sigh.

"Relax, I'm going to make you feel good, I promise," his voice was raspy, and she could smell the robust brandy on his lips.

"Maybe we shouldn't...." Alicia hesitated as his fingers fluttered on her thigh.

"Open your legs," he ordered.

The seam of her panties was wet to the touch; his sister had been leaking for him this entire time.

"You like me, don't you, sweetheart."

Alicia nodded, dropping her head to watch his hand get lost between her thighs.

When he touched the soft flesh, she melted against his chest--producing sighs of contentment.

"It feels so nice."

"It's going to feel better," Jeff chuckled and swiped his finger slowly across the thick hood of her clit.

Alicia twitched at the additional pleasure, and his hand wrapped around her waist.

"Oh, no, we can't."

"Let it happen," Jeff whispered.

Her breathing was complicated; he could sense her body was about to release. She pushed back on his chest, her head lolling as he worked at her pussy.

"You want me to stop," he smiled and kissed her flustered face. Jeff moved her blonde hair to one side and licked at her exposed neck.

"Oh. Oh my. Jeff, I can't...." Alicia closed her eyes and grabbed at his hand. Alicia felt wrong, and her stomach was full of butterflies. What he was doing wasn't right, and something was going to arise. Whatever it was, she felt it wouldn't end well.

"Jeff! No, oh sheesh, I...."

"Relax and cum on my fingers, Alicia.

"Ohmmm," Alicia trembled and hunched as a warm sensation melted over her. Jeff's lips were cold to her hot, sweaty face, "Mm, oh. I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Jeff wasn't sure who she was apologizing to, his fingers covered with sticky cum.

Alicia gathered her thoughts and shook her head of emotion. She wanted to turn around and straddle his waist and kiss his lips.

"We can go back in," he whispered.

She nodded but was upset she would have to leave him, "Can I sleep with you? Like in your bed?"

Jeff kissed her soft cheek, "You need to sleep in your bed."

"Please."

For the next few days, until Gary returned home, Alicia slept in her brother's bed. She didn't have sex or kiss his delicious lips anymore, only wanting his warm fingers on her clit when she got a craving. When Alicia married, she stopped; it was wrong to let another man touch her. But she found loopholes that kept her in good spirits with the lord and her husband.

12