Jeff and Molly Ch. 02

Story Info
Molly goes shopping at the mall, bad things happen to her.
4.3k words
4.4
30k
6
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for taking the time to read my fantasy, if it tickled your fancy I appreciate your vote or any comments you may have.

This chapter continues the adventures of Molly, a sexually frustrated young wife, a recent mother, and Jeff, the 'new' man who changed her life.

This story may contain peanuts so if you're allergic to forced, non-consent, anal, girl on girl, submission, domination, oral, ass to mouth, or sex in general, please do not go any further.

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Mall

The mall was quiet for a Thursday morning in August as Molly walked into Intimate Moments, the lingerie store Jeff instructed her to visit. She walked over to three sales girls on duty and asked for Amy as Jeff ordered. Amy was the skinniest and tallest of the sales girls, and so beautiful Molly thought she could be a model.

Together Amy and Molly picked out several choices, and she directed Molly to the changing room. Molly tried on a red set, and even though you are not supposed to take off your panties she did, she just had to see what it would look like with her ass cheeks exposed. The sight was fantastic, and she knew Jeff would be very pleased with the way her fat ass cheeks were exposed. She quickly snapped several photos and texted them to Jeff; she needed to get his opinion and to find out his favorite color. When he didn't respond right away, she decided to get all four colors.

Several minutes later her phone rang as she was looking at some daring underthings. When she saw it was Jeff, she answered immediately.

"Jeff! Did you like the pictures!" she said with excitement, then blushed as Amy now knew what she had done.

"Yes, I can't remember seeing such a beautiful ass!" he laughed. "Are you buying that one?"

"Yes!" Molly exclaimed in excitement. "Amy, helped me pick them out. I didn't know your favorite color, so I was going to buy the same set in four different colors."

They had never talked finances, and he didn't know if this would put a strain on her or not. "What a great idea!" Jeff said, "can you pass the phone to Amy for me?"

"Um, I guess so," Molly said with confusion. "My, um, my friend would like to speak with you," she said passing her phone to the Amy.

"Hi this is Amy, how can I help you?"

"Hi Amy, thanks for helping out, I will make it up to you later tonight, I promise," Jeff said. "I don't want Molly's husband to find out about the purchases, so I want you to put them on my credit card instead."

"Sure," Amy said with a fake smile, "is there anything else you would like to buy her?" She heavily emphasized the 'her' part.

"Well, now that you mention it, I think she would look good in bras where her nipples are exposed and some crotch-less panties where her cunt is exposed?"

"Oh, good choice! Would you like them in the same four colors?" Amy asked sarcastically.

He knew exactly what Amy was up to, "Amy, don't be a bitch! Molly could be the one we've been looking for!" he said sternly. "You have my card information, and I want you to make sure Molly spends at least one thousand dollars on the sexiest items in your store. I want you to take her measurements and make sure she gets fitted correctly. Can you do that for me?"

"Of course Sir, it would be my pleasure!" said Amy with her tongue in her cheek. As she listened to the rest of his instructions, she looked at Molly and smiled a sinister smile. "Are you sure you want me to do that?" When Jeff confirmed what he wanted she smirked, "It will be my pleasure Jeff, thank you!"

"Thank you, Amy," he said, "now pass the phone back to Molly for me."

"Yes sir," Amy answered then went to get her cloth tape measure.

"What's happening Jeff?" Molly asked.

"Molly, Amy is going to take you in the dressing room and take your measurements and some other stuff. I want you to get completely naked in front of her and let her touch you anywhere she wants to," he said. "By the way, all the purchases today are my treat."

"I don't understand Jeff?" Molly said. "What do you mean by anywhere and other stuff?"

"Are you questioning me, Molly?" he asked in a stern voice, "I thought you said you were willing to do whatever I wanted. This is what I want right now; is it going to be a problem?"

"I'm sorry Jeff, it isn't a problem," Molly said with anxiety, "thank you for being so generous to me."

Even though Molly was older than her, Amy assumed a dominant role as Jeff had instructed her to. Jeff had mentioned Molly to her this morning, but he never said she was coming in to see her at the store.

"Molly we're going to use the larger dressing room, I think we're going to need the extra room," Amy said as she steered Molly along the way and into the change room. "Okay, get naked," she ordered as the door closed behind them, "I need to take your measurements so everything will fit you properly,"

When Molly didn't move, Amy got upset. "Jeff said if you didn't listen to me, I was supposed to call him. Do you want me to call him?" she said forcefully. "He also said if you didn't obey me, then it's over and you will never see him again." She was getting into this role-playing.

The last threat was devastating to Molly; she couldn't lose Jeff. "No," she said in defeat, "I will do what Jeff wants."

"Good!" said Amy as she slapped Molly on her fat ass, "now don't make me mad again," she threatened.

Molly didn't know how this happened to her, this was supposed to be a fun time, and now this snotty-nosed skinny girl was ordering her around. She would quickly do what she wanted and leave this horrible store.

The dressing room was very large, and Amy took over. "Strip!" she said, "take everything off. I want to see what you look like naked."

With total embarrassment, she took off all her clothes and placed them on the bench until she was down to her underwear. With a last burst of bravery, she stripped them off and stood naked in front of the salesgirl.

Amy could see Molly's embarrassment. "Wow! Are you ever fat!" she said. "How much do you weigh?" Jeff had not given her that instruction, but she was curious.

"One hundred and ninety pounds," Molly said shyly, "but I just had a baby!"

Jeff had given her specific instructions on what to do to Molly, and it was time to start. "Turn around and let me see your ass," Amy said, "Now that's a fat ass! Bend over and spread your ass cheeks."

"I will not!" Molly said. "You're taking advantage of me!"

"Give me your phone!" Amy said in anger, "Jeff said if you made a fuss I was to call him right away."

"No! Please, I will do it!" Molly said reluctantly, "Please, don't call him; I will listen to you."

"This is your last chance!" Amy said, "The next time you don't listen I am calling Jeff."

She turned and bent over spreading her ass open with both hands.

"That's a good slut," Amy laughed, "yes, Jeff told me you were his slut. He also told me you liked to have your fat ass fingered. Is that right slut?"

If that is what Jeff had told her, then she couldn't argue, "Yes, I like it," Molly said in embarrassment.

Amy thought Molly must desperately want to be Jeff's slut to let her do this. Slowly she pushed her finger into Molly's tight hole, wondering if she was going to stop her.

"I'm too dry!" Molly cried, "Please spit on my ass to make it easier."

Amy spat several times and found it did make her finger slide in and out easier. Her initial icky feelings were being replaced with fascination as her finger went deeper and deeper up Molly's ass. Jeff never said how many fingers she was to use, but if one fit then maybe two would.

"Oh fuck!" Molly moaned when she felt her ass split even wider and knew she now had two fingers in her ass.

Amy added more spit to make it easier for her cramping fingers. Jeff said to do this to Molly for at least a minute and then make her suck her fingers clean. She didn't believe for a second that Molly would be desperate enough to do it.

Molly sighed in relief when Amy pulled her fingers out of her ass but remained bent over, waiting for orders.

Amy looked at her fingers and was surprised to see they were clean. "Okay slut, turn around and suck my fingers!" Amy said with as much confidence as possible. "These are Jeff's orders!"

For the second time in the same day, Molly's ass was in pain. When she smelled Amy's fingers, she couldn't do it. "No!" she said, "wipe them off first!"

Amy didn't know where the anger came from inside her, "look you nasty slut if you don't do it right now I am going to put my whole fist up your fat ass!"

The mean look on Amy's face scared Molly, and she grabbed her hand and sucked her soiled fingers.

"That's a good slut!" Amy said, "Jeff was right; you just need some motivation."

Molly had her eyes closed; she couldn't bear to look at the girl. She reminded her of all the stuck-up girls in school who always picked on her. It wasn't a pleasant memory.

"I bet you love to suck cock don't you?" Amy asked curiously, "Do you like Jeff's big cock? What's the best part?"

Molly could see the determined look in Amy's eyes, "Yes, I like how thick and long it is!" she said.

"You're scared of losing him aren't you?"

"Yes," Molly said, "it would devastate me."

"Well Molly, let's see if we can make you irresistible to him!" Amy said, in a much nicer tone now that she had finished Jeff's instructions, "I need to take your measurements."

Amy measured Molly's breasts, "you're a forty, and it looks like you are a 'D' cup, maybe a double 'D' cup."

Amy wrote down the information, "your waist is thirty-six, and your hips are thirty-nine. You're a fat slut!" she laughed. "Now you wait here, and I will be right back with some items Jeff wants you to have."

Molly had progressed from embarrassment to relief at not having her body molested. When Amy returned, she found her sitting on the bench waiting for her.

"I didn't say you could sit," Amy yelled, "now stand up!"

"I'm sorry," Molly said as she quickly stood up.

"Put your hands by your side," Amy ordered, "are your nipples sensitive?"

"Yes," Molly said, "I'm still making milk for my baby."

Amy had never seen milk come out of a woman's breast, "show me," she said.

Molly squeezed her nipples until a small amount of milk dripped out. "Is that good?" Molly asked.

"I see you're wearing a ring, does Jeff know you're married?" Amy said.

"Yes," Molly said, "he knows."

"Look it's none of my business but if Jeff makes you do things like this then maybe he's not the right guy for you."

"Oh Amy, if you could only meet him!" Molly said, "he's young, handsome, has dark hair, steel blue eyes and he's incredibly fit, plus he has a monster cock," Molly laughed. "When he fucks me it's like I'm a virgin again!"

"What about your husband?" she asked.

She looked at Amy and frowned, "my husband hasn't fucked me in almost two years because I'm on the heavy side," Molly paused, "and Jeff likes my body the way it is!"

"I'm sorry for what I did to you Molly," Amy lied, "Jeff promised me a lot of money to, well, to finger your ass and make you suck my fingers."

"It's okay," Molly said, "I kind of liked it," she laughed.

"Really?" Amy said, "I would never let some stranger finger my ass, never!"

"Not even if the man you loved wanted you to do it?" Molly said.

Amy thought about the 'what if' situation, Molly was right; that is what Jeff was making her do right now.

Molly was about to say something else when she felt when her phone vibrated. "It's Jeff!" Molly exclaimed to Amy.

"Hi Jeff!" she said excitedly, "I'm still with Amy."

"Give the phone to Amy," he said abruptly.

"Hi Jeff," said Amy surprised by his call.

"Did you do what I asked?"

"Yes, Jeff," Amy said as she looked at Molly and winked, "exactly liked you wanted, I fingered her ass, and called her a nasty slut then made her suck my dirty fingers."

"Good, then send me the video of your performance," Jeff said sharply.

"Oh fuck!" Amy said turning white, "I forgot about the video. But I did it, I promise, you can even ask Molly!"

"Amy my request was quite specific," Jeff said, "you're going to have to do it again. You have five minutes." he said then hung up.

Amy's mouth hung open in shock, wondering if Molly would let her finger her ass again.

"Fuck, I forgot to send a video to Jeff from my phone, now I won't get the five hundred dollars," Amy lied with sad eyes, "can we do it again, I was going to use it towards my wedding?"

Molly was feeling sorry for Amy; she knew how hard it was to save for a wedding, "It's okay Amy," she said, "we can do it again, but this time let's use some of my hand cream to make it easier."

"Thank you, Molly! I could use the money," Amy said, "please don't be mad at me."

Molly rummaged through her bag looking for the cream. "Here, squirt some of this on my ass first," Molly said as she bent over again.

"You have a beautiful ass, Molly," Amy said as she squeezed the bottle, "I wish mine were shaped like yours."

"Don't forget to video this time," laughed Molly, "I want Jeff to know how willing I am to please him."

"We will have to pretend it's the first time Molly," said Amy, "and I will have to call you names again."

"It's okay Amy," Molly said, "we can pretend to be actors," she laughed.

Little did Molly know how accurate her words were and how this moment would affect both of their future lives.

Amy had her phone ready and started the video, her thumb and fingers played with Molly's tight hole teasingly at first then pushing in. "Do you like this slut?" she asked, "look in the camera and tell me your name."

"Oh fuck it hurts!" she said in fake pain, "my name is Molly, please don't hurt me, I'll do what you want!"

"That's right bitch," Amy said getting into her role, "your ass is mine now."

The slippery lotion allowed her to penetrate Molly's ass easily and her finger sank all the way in. She was amazed at how powerful she felt to be doing this to Molly now that her inhibitions had lessened.

"I am going to finger your fat ass, and then you are going to suck my fingers clean!" Amy said, "Now spread your ass cheeks apart so I can see your nasty hole."

Molly reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart; she could feel Amy was using two fingers now. Her ass had relaxed, and she was pushing out as Jeff had taught her. "Please don't hurt me!" Molly begged, "Why are you doing this to me?"

"As soon as you walked into the store I knew you were a slut," Amy said, "you smell like a slut and act like a slut. A fat slut!"

The tears started rolling down her face, even though she knew Amy was acting it still hurt her feelings. "I'm not a slut!" Molly bawled, "You're forcing me to do this against my will!"

"That's right, slut," Amy bragged, "and I am going keep adding fingers until I have my whole fist in your ass!"

"No!" Molly exclaimed, "Please Amy, don't hurt me!"

She had three fingers in Molly's ass now, pushing and rotating them. The camera was picking up all the action, Molly's cries and her deep breathing. She was taking her acting too far and knew she was hurting Molly now. All she could think about was what Jeff had said to her this morning. He had bragged about fucking Molly in all her holes and how much she pleased him. With a jealous face, she turned the camera to her face, "this is how you treat a slut," Amy smiled, "see Jeff, she loves my fingers up her fat ass!"

The gentle fingering had turned to a vicious assault. She was jealous of Molly, and the threat to her and Jeff's relationship.

Only the fear of displeasing Jeff kept her bent over. "Please no more Amy!" Molly begged, "You're hurting me!"

"Fat sluts deserve to be hurt!" Amy yelled out as she pushed all three fingers in full depth. "You make me sick! Parading your fat body for Jeff every morning!"

"I didn't do anything to you," Molly cried, "you were supposed to help me find new underthings."

She yanked her fingers out of Molly's ass, "turn around slut and suck my fingers clean!"

Molly was crying as she licked and sucked Amy's fingers clean. "Why Amy?" Molly cried, "I never did anything to you!"

The camera was focused on Molly, "What are you?" Amy asked, "Tell me what you are?"

Molly hung her head down, "I'm a slut," she cried, "I said stop, but you kept hurting me."

"That's because you got what you deserve!" Amy snorted. Amy ended the video and sent it to Jeff with a smile. She knew that video was what he wanted.

After she came down from her emotional high, she realized what she had just done to Molly. "Oh my god!" Amy blurted out, "I'm sorry Molly, I don't know what came over me!"

The jealous rage was over; Jeff had bragged so much this morning about Molly that she was worried about losing him.

Molly slapped away Amy's offered hand, "don't you fucking touch me!" she yelled, "You're a mean bitch!"

She quickly dressed and ran out of the store without any new items. She sat down in the food court and gathered her courage to call him, afraid of what he was going to say to her. The video had been his idea, but Amy had taken it too far, way too far. As she stared at her phone trying to think of what to say she jumped in surprise as it vibrated in her hand.

Jeff sent a text. "Where are you?"

Molly quickly texted him back. "sitting down in the food court"

"stay there"

Molly wasn't sure if Jeff was on his way or not and panicked at not having bought any underwear as he directed. She saw Amy enter the food court looking around and when their eyes met she headed her way. Amy dropped a large bag on the table.

"What do you want!" Molly hissed.

"I got a message from Jeff to make sure I gave these to you," Amy said then walked away.

Molly opened the bag to see it was full of bras and panties in all kinds of styles and colors. She knew there had to be at least a dozen if not more, with a note on the top; "You earned these, Love Jeff."

This time the tears were of joy and not pain as Molly silently wept; Jeff was pleased. She wanted to rush into his arms and make love to him, with every part of her body. Reluctantly she fought the urge to call him and hear his voice, knowing she would break down on the phone. Instead with shaking hands she texted him, expressing her gratitude for the gifts.

Amy spied on Molly from the entrance to the food court. She couldn't understand what Jeff saw in her. She was fat, out of shape and had big floppy tits. From the smile on Molly's face, she knew Molly was texting Jeff. She had a bad feeling about Molly, but hopefully, Jeff would tire of her soon so they could get back to normal.

Molly's mind wandered as drove to her mom's place to pick up her daughter, it seemed to take longer than usual. As she stopped at a red light her phone vibrated and she almost screamed with joy when she saw it was from Jeff.

"See you in the morning, wear the red bra and thong!" he texted.

"I will!" Molly replied.

"And don't forget to bring the lube!" Jeff texted.

Oh fuck she thought, Jeff, is going to fuck my ass again. "Okay," Molly texted, "can't wait to be with you again!"

"If you get bored today, send me another sexy video."

"You never know :)" Molly texted back as her smile filled her face.

The mall episode was quickly vanishing replaced by a new purpose. She had one last stop to make before picking up her daughter. She needed to pick up some anal lube at the drug store. She stood in line nervous to be buying the lube thinking everyone was staring at her. When she got to the older man working the cash register, he winked at her.

"Looks like someone is going to have some fun!" the grey-haired clerk said with a big smile on his face."

Molly couldn't look the clerk in the eye.

12