Jeff and Molly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old guy recognized her submissive nature and decided to push her. "Is this for your ass?"

Molly spun around to see if anyone heard his comments, breathing a sigh of relief that they were alone. The fact he knew she was going to have her ass fucked heightened the moment and she uncharacteristically flirted back at him. "Yes," Molly innocently enthused. "Who knew it could feel so good?"

"Lucky man, I wish it was me," he said as he winked. "If you ever need a second opinion let me know."

"I'll keep that in mind," Molly said brazenly. She never thought men would find her attractive, and the flirting made her head spin.

Wiggling her ass as she left the store she could see by the reflection in the window that the clerk was watching her leave.

After she was home time seemed to drag, and she was counting the hours until she could see Jeff again. She hoped she could last for sixteen more hours. Her daughter was sleeping so she laid out all the new outfits on the bed. The new items were very skimpy or lacking material. Several of the panties were crotch-less, and the matching bras had holes for her nipples to poke through. When she finished counting there were twenty matching sets, and she knew Jeff had just spent a small fortune on her. She wanted to thank Jeff and knew another video would be the right way to show her appreciation.

"Hi, Jeff!" Molly said into the camera of her phone, "I just laid out all the new items you bought me on my bed, have a look!" Molly scanned the bed to show Jeff what he had generously purchased for her. "I love them all!" Molly beamed, "especially the daring ones, you know, the ones where my pussy is exposed and my nipples too. Are you going to fuck me when I wear them? I hope so!" Molly laughed. "I bought some lube today, and the guy at the cash register knew I was going to have anal sex and I told him I couldn't wait to be with you again! I wiggled my ass for him when I was leaving and saw him lick his lips."

She continued to express all her thoughts to Jeff on the new outfits and how sexy they were and promised to wear the red set on her run tomorrow. She ended the video and sent it off to Jeff, with hearts and kisses.

The rest of the afternoon dragged on and on for her as her thoughts kept wandering back to Jeff and his big cock. She loved how good he felt in her cunt, and hopefully, in time, it would feel just as good in her ass. She knew she needed to be ready for Jeff, so she practiced for a long time deep-throating a banana until she didn't gag as often, and then lubed it up and used it in her ass. She wished she could send Jeff a video, but it was too hard to hold the camera and fuck herself at the same time. The hardest part was relaxing her ass, as she kept clinching up, but she was determined to loosen up for Jeff and his long, thick cock. Every time she pushed the banana up her ass she would moan out his name and tell him to fuck her harder. Before long she was enjoying it more and more, and she could feel the sensations of pleasure, not pain.

When her hubby called to say he needed to stay late again, she didn't argue and told him not to rush. It was close to eleven when she heard him sneak in and this time she noticed the smell of someone else on him. She rolled over and thought her dick-less husband could fuck all the women he wanted to; she had a real man waiting for her in the morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...

12