Jeff Ch. 02

Story Info
Jeff and his sister's relationship evolve over two decades.
4.4k words
4.27
8.9k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2001

"White or Brown," Alicia asked Gary as he sat cross-legged on the floor.

He leaned back on his hands, his face tilted to the left, then to the right.

"Neither, both are too short."

"Both are knee length, and both are baggy on me. That adds an extra inch."

She held the two gowns up to her chest, trying to convince her husband.

"Well, white is holy."

"I think it will be perfect." Alicia smiled.

Most women don't get blessed with a wonderful husband. She felt she had hit the lottery with Gary, who was attentive and devoted to the church. The latter was something that she felt was a must in her dating life. She had back-slid a few times in the past, but she was devoted. Her last oops was one of those mistakes you can't forget.

Her gorgeous brother reminded her of those bad choices whenever she turned the corner. Gary had proposed the two live with Alicia's parents until they could afford their own home. Gary didn't mind the arrangement. He hadn't had to suffer with her egomaniacal mother. He enjoyed and relished the round-the-clock services of the maids. Jeff had told her that her husband frequently went to the kitchen for extramarital relations, as did her father. That had made her find her way toward the guest room numerous times. She wasn't allowed to touch him, but she enjoyed being in his presence. Alicia bypassed the kitchen where the moans prevailed and knocked softly on Jeff's door.

"What?" His voice boomed through the door.

"What are you doing?" Alicia held her ear to the door.

"Studying." Another knock made him groan, "I'm alone. Go away."

"I heard her moaning, and I have money, please, Jeff. I'm so miserable," Alicia whispered and rasped on the door again.

Jeff sighed in frustration and looked toward his girlfriend, who shrugged.

"You are the worst," she murmured as Jeff opened the door for his sister to enter.

"Thank you," she said, sitting on the chair by his desk.

"Don't speak," Jeff warned.

Alicia smiled and placed her finger on her lips.

Tracy sat on his bed, the comforter held around her chest. She looked at Alicia and waved. Alicia frowned her way, wishing Jeff would find another. She didn't care for the redheaded beauty; the young woman had too many tattoos. Her red hair was fiery, and she knew the woman didn't go to church just like her brother.

He had spent too much wasted time with Tracy. Alicia wanted to watch someone new.

"You said this wouldn't happen tonight." Tracy rolled her eyes.

"I'll make it up to you, okay? Just bend over," he ordered; he winked and smacked her ass playfully.

"Can you fuck her in missionary?" Alicia asked.

Alicia had already found her way toward her panties, caressing her covered crotch. She looked toward her Brother as he turned to face her. His dark eyes melted her, and he had now started to wear facial hair on his jaws. Alicia didn't like it, only because it turned her on even more.

Jeff rolled his eyes as Tracy turned to lay on her back.

"Anything you want me to say?" Tracy giggled.

"Shut up," Jeff instructed Tracy, pointing toward her to behave.

The privilege of being his girlfriend was coming to his house. The downside to fucking at his home was that his sister sometimes came to watch. It had been a shock to Tracy, but then she remembered Jeff's coercion to get her to masturbate at a Barnes and Noble. Her boyfriend enjoyed risky sex, and she was just happy to be his one and only.

Jeff bit his lip and stared into his girlfriend's blue eyes. Her pussy clenched his cock tightly.

"Mmm," she moaned and wrapped her arms around Jeff's upper body.

Alicia sighed as he drove deeper into her. She felt her heart plunge as Tracy now wrapped her legs around him.

Tracy groaned and spread her legs wider. His dick was outstanding, and she wanted more.

"Stop, relax. You know she likes me to go slow," Jeff whispered, letting his body fall onto hers.

He nuzzled her ear before taking a bite of her neck.

"You feel so good, babe," Tracy whimpered.

Tracy relished the slow strokes letting her hands graze over his rigid back. He rolled his hips seductively, and she felt the need to bite his shoulder. He chuckled, his body lifting to smile at her, "Stop running."

Jeff grunted low, keeping his slow seductive strokes, knowing his sister was enjoying his performance.

"Don't hold back, Cum on this cock," he whispered around her lips.

Their lips collided in a soft kiss that matched the slowest sex they had had in a while. Usually, it was more complex and brutal; just before she arrived, Jeff had throat fucked her in bliss. Making love to her hot boyfriend, who would have been excellent had they not had an eyewitness.

Regardless, Tracy could feel her thighs filling with tension, "Ah, fuck, yes, yes."

Alicia's voice rocked her focus. "No cursing, please."

Tracy's expression turned bitter, and she glared at Jeff, "Seriously?"

"Stop. You know she doesn't like it," Jeff ruled.

Tracy rolled her eyes, and it shouldn't have mattered what his sister liked. He wasn't fucking her.

Alicia scanned their connected bodies in amazement. She gazed longingly at the muscles that etched Jeff's muscular back. His toned ass shifted as he moved inside of the whore.

Alicia stayed quiet with no moans as her fingertips swiped at her hard clit. Flicking the bean to match his slow, focused strokes, if she had her way, she would be closer. If life were fair and reasonable, it would be her underneath his large hard body.

"Ahh, God!" Tracy moaned out loudly.

Alicia's expression soured, and she removed her hand and stood up quickly from the chair.

Jeff groaned before the words came out of his sister's mouth, "Do not take the lord's name in vain, harlot!"

Alicia stormed out of the room in a hurry.

Jeff glared at Tracy disappointedly, "What the fuck?"

"What? She's gone now, Jesus. I'm starting to think you like her freaky ass."

"Shut up," he groaned and shoved his dick harder inside her.

He could grumble about his sister's fetish until he was blue in the face, but if someone else did, he didn't approve.

Sunday morning, the family gathered around the table for a morning brunch; everyone had eaten by the time Jeff joined the dining room. He ruffled his little brother's hair before taking a seat. The boy moved chairs to sit beside his older brother and father at the top of the table.

"Good morning, son," Carl announced with a smile behind his paper.

"Good morning, Carl," Jeff greeted.

Carl nodded and adjusted his newspaper, and he wasn't sure when his son's resentment would die down. Marla had assured him after a while that his son would open up and their bond would return.

"Hey Carl," Ray giggled.

"Raymond, that is no way to speak to your father!" Alicia shouted.

Jeff chuckled, "He needs to know his real name eventually, isn't that right, dad?"

Carl smiled, and his heart leaped at the title, "Listen to your brother Alicia; he's going to be head of the house one day."

Jeff winked at Alicia.

"What about Gary?" She looked toward her husband, who kept his head down to his plate.

"Gary will play a significant role in this family, but he's not blood."

Alicia looked at Jeff, "Where's your girlfriend this morning?"

"Alicia, must you question your brother every chance you get? It's rude." Her mother chastised her.

"I saw her last night, and I wanted to see her again before she left."

"She slept over? Jeff, I've told you I don't feel like that is a decent idea. I know you are a grown man, but-"

Carl interrupted his wife, "He is a grown man, Milly."

"It won't happen again, mom, thanks to certain circumstances," he looked toward Alicia's panicked expression.

"I am now single," Jeff mumbled, bouncing his brother on his knee.

Alicia was upset; without a woman to loop them together, she could no longer watch him.

"Oh, that's too bad, Jeff; I am sorry to hear that." Milly frowned at Alicia, "Let's keep Jeff in our prayers today. Heartbreak is an illness that the lord can fix, Jeff."

"Maybe he will fix it, maybe it will fix itself," he gave his stepmother a dazzling smile.

Milly blushed and fanned, "You have a way with words; you should start coming to church. You would be a wonderful preacher, Jeff."

Jeff chuckled at the woman, giving her another quick wink, "Maybe I should try it, mom."

Milly smiled broadly but lowered it a bit as her husband stood.

"Will you join me today, or are you going to church with the ladies?" Carl asked.

"Neither. I'll happily help Miss Marla with her cleaning duties like I do every Sunday." Jeff smiled at his father's negative attitude.

"So charitable and Christ-like," Milly admired.

Carl was slightly uncomfortable with how much time his son spent with his mistress. But he nodded and kept his stride to his office for a stiff drink before his rounds of golf.

After brunch, the women and Ray set off to church, and Jeff went into the kitchen.

"I got bacon, eggs, and a pot of grits on the stove."

"Thanks, Marla," he began eating quickly.

Every Sunday, Jeff went to church, not with his father's real family but instead with his side one. Marla had introduced Jeff to his half-brother last year. The two young men hit it off immediately, and he enjoyed spending Sundays with her family.

"Milly took butter off the grocery list and traded it for margarine. Before long, she'll have you all eating cardboard and paper shavings." Marla clicked her tongue.

"Do you cook for my dad too?"

"No, but he sure loves to eat," Marla laughed.

"I do, too," he grinned lustfully at her in the dress.

She looked at him and shook her head, "No, your young ass can't do anything over here."

"Wanna bet?"

"Derek would beat me and you if we broke his heart like that."

"I know, Miss Marla. I am only messing around."

He was, but if he had his way, he could bend her over and wear that pussy out. She was an attractive woman with a toned body and a beautiful round ass.

"Plus, I get a taste of you, might end up crazy as hell like your sister. No thanks." Marla laughed. "I heard that girl knocking last night and had to tell Gary it was a bird."

"How much Gary give you this time?"

His brother-in-law was constantly bribing the maids for sex. Jeff wished the man would learn to fuck his wife right so she would leave him alone.

Marla was always down to take a few hundred dollars from the man for a fresh dose of pussy.

"He ran outta money, honey," she chuckled. "Had to give me a pair of your sister's earrings. He picked the tackiest ones he could find."

Jeff chuckled, "You are a trip, miss Marla."

"I pay my bills," she explained and put two more pieces of bacon on his plate.

She jumped at seeing Alicia in the doorway, "Miss Alicia, what are you doing home?"

Jeff groaned and took a sip of his orange juice before looking at her.

"Jeff, can I talk to you in private, please."

"Let him finish his breakfast. You all cleaned up the dining room before he got a chance to eat," Marla scolded lightly.

"I'll wait for you upstairs, Jeff," Alicia smiled.

Jeff nodded her away and continued eating his private meal.

Marla listened to the footsteps before going over to him, "What do you think she wants?"

"Hell, if I know," Jeff finished his eggs and stood. "If she kills me, bury me next to my mama."

"Go up there and stop talking crazy, boy," Marla warned.

Jeff rounded the stairs and stood at the top; Alicia was at the piano playing a song.

"Why didn't you go to church with your mom?" Jeff asked right away.

"I want to know when you will find another,"

"Another what?"

Alicia turned toward him, "A girlfriend, I understand it didn't work with Tracy, but before Tracy, you were single for so long, and I-"

"When I find one, I'll ask her about it, and I'll let you know, Alicia. I got you." He was about to descend the stairs, but her soft voice stopped him.

"Or we could just...."

He turned toward her, stunned, "No, when I find a girl, I promise I'll let you know."

"But, I," Alicia paused and stood.

She unbuttoned the top of her collared dress slowly, watching his expression thaw.

"It's fine, and you don't have to."

She unbuttoned a third and nodded, "I want to."

He would have been a dummy if he didn't already know that. Since he made her cum for the first time two years ago, the woman had craved him. Alicia let him know that what they did was wrong but yet she found loopholes that worked with her reasoning to keep him around.

Jeff walked over toward her, her slight cleavage exposed to him. A valley of silky white flesh, and a flat soft stomach, it was all enticing.

She slid the dress off her shoulders, and it fell to the floor. He took in the vale between her legs; pink flesh poked slightly out of a smooth mound. He moved closer and let his fingers rub the soft essence.

"You keep tempting me, but you won't let me have it."

She whimpered and held onto his arm for support.

"I can't."

"Then you should leave me alone; stop teasing me with this pussy."

He breathed the words into her ear as his fingers rubbed faster.

Jeff chuckled, "You're a bad girl, aren't you?

"Ooh, no. Jeff," She gasped.

He rubbed her clit, now wet with her sticky sap, back and forth between his fingers.

"This is what you want, isn't it?"

"Ah, mmm."

Jeff shook his head and kept working his fingers on her hard fleshy clit. He felt awkward as her eyes rolled back, and she slumped forward as an orgasm melted her.

"Woah," Jeff smiled and held up her body. "You okay?"

Alicia nodded and grasped his arm, "You are a miracle worker,"

Jeff scoffed, "Go. Go to church."

"But we haven't,"

"You need to stay faithful to your husband. You love him," Jeff urged.

He was right, she was a lucky wife, but her heart raced for Jeff. It wasn't right, not legal, but he lit a fire between her thighs that no man had.

"You're right. I'm sorry."

"Don't be. When I find one, I will let you know." Jeff smiled and kissed her soft cheek.

After church, the small family retired to the living room. Gary and Alicia sat on the loveseat while Milly and Ray sat on the chair as she rocked the boy. When he fell asleep in her arms, Milly spoke, "Alicia, put him in bed."

Alicia groaned but went over to pick up the sleeping boy. She took him to his room and tucked him in, pausing at the door. Jeff was back in his room; she walked toward the end of the hallway and peeped at him. He was taking his shirt off, and Alicia's heart fluttered. She reached down and lifted the hem of her dress, leaning against the wall. Her fingers worked her clit until it grew more significant between her fingers. His naked torso had her pussy gushing, even when he covered his hairy chest in a new shirt.

"Hey," a voice called out.

Alicia removed her sticky fingers and moved into another room to hide.

"What's up?" She heard Jeff say.

"Miss Marla didn't say how much sugar to add to your dad's coffee; I thought maybe you could help me?" A maid said with a thick southern accent.

Alicia peeped out to see a young blonde-haired maid, her uniform was a tight fit, and she was a healthy size woman with big tits. Alicia would love to watch them fuck right now.

"I don't know, Lucy, just ask him." Jeff chuckled at her. She was an adorable woman, a bit heavier than he liked, but that never stopped his dick from getting hard. He swatted her ass playfully.

"Stop, little boy; I'm serious."

"Little boy?" He arched his brow. He knew she got the nickname from Marla, but it was still funny hearing it from her.

Lucy giggled and nodded, "Come on now, Jeff, help me out. Do you already know how that asshole gets? Your daddy liable to fire me if-"

Alicia appeared in the hallway, "Don't talk about my father that way; I should fire you on the spot for your disrespect."

"I..am sorry, miss Alicia."

Jeff shook his head at his sister, "What are you doing? Spying on me?"

"No, I was putting Ray to sleep, and... you might let the help talk to you anyway, but they will not disrespect my father."

"I am sorry, miss Alicia."

The title felt funny to Lucy since she was a few years older than Alicia.

"What are you even doing out here?" Alicia asked Lucy. "You should be in the kitchen or cleaning up. Are you trying to fuck my brother?"

"No," she smiled and held up her wedding ring. "I'm married, miss."

"Not everyone is like you, Alicia," he chuckled.

Alicia's face burned with humiliation.

"Do her or I'll tell father and get her fired."

"No, you won't." Jeff laughed.

"I swear to God."

Jeff scoffed, "I hope you go to hell."

"Do it; you already do. I know. I've seen you two. In the upper room." Alicia swallowed hard.

She remembered well the day she had watched Jeff pull at Lucy's blonde hair and give her rough strokes.

Jeff smirked, and Lucy's face burned with guilt.

He laughed and nudged Lucy against the wall, "Guess we have to give her what she wants, huh?"

Lucy frowned at him; that was his sister. His lips found hers in an intimate kiss.

"You want to put on a show," he asked, then lapped his tongue over her complete lips.

She shook her head slightly, and he bent down to whisper into her ear.

Lucy was married and reserved for him on Thursday nights when her husband worked late. Today was Sunday, so he decided to do something a bit different. He pulled her into his room and laid her down on the bed.

"Jeff. I don't know about this?" Lucy glanced at Alicia in panic.

"Just pretend it's just you and me," he bent down.

Alicia was behind the pair and closed the door before taking her usual seat. She was so excited her heart pounded, and her clit pulsed with excitement.

"Can you-" Alicia started.

"Shh, no talking this time. One word and you're out the door." Jeff warned and brought himself between Lucy's stocking-covered legs. Her healthy, thick legs pried open, and he took hold of the silky fabric.

Lucy sighed as his hands rounded around her ankles; her coochie tingled for him.

"What are you doing?" Alicia asked. Whatever it was, it pained her that he wasn't doing it for her.

Jeff ignored the questions and pulled down one of Lucy's stockings and tossed it over his shoulder. When he got the other off, Lucy's pussy was leaking severely. Her legs trembled at his rough touch.

"Are you going to take this tongue, or will you run?" Jeff asked.

He took turns giving her thighs wet kisses, swirling his thick tongue up and down her warm flesh. Lucy sighed and looked toward his sister as she spoke.

"I don't like where this is going, Jeff; just fuck her and-"

Alicia halted and gasped as his head became buried under Lucy's uniform dress. She didn't appreciate him doing this dirty act with the maid. Alicia was jealous and furious at him, but like a train wreck, it was hard to look away. Lucy's mouth dropped open, her head back and eyes closed. Jeff's head tilted as he licked up around her hard clitoris. He knew Lucy couldn't handle his fierce tongue, but he wanted her to take it today. He pushed her thighs open and began sucking on her hard clit. Lucy opened her eyes and went back away from his skillful tongue.

"Mmm, Jeff," she groaned and pushed at his short, cropped hair. The feeling was so intense.

"Don't run from me," he murmured before taking fierce licks at her clit.

Lucy groaned heavily as he clenched her thighs in his arms. She was in bliss and almost forgot about his on-looking sister.

"Mmm, yes, right there, little boy," she giggled.

The name-calling made him chuckle, but he hoisted her legs up higher and licked faster to prove he was a man.

"Oh, mmm, I'm going to cum, oh," Lucy was so close her legs quivered in the air.

Alicia couldn't take it. She leaped up and smacked his back, "Stop it!"

12