Jeff Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He removed his head and laughed, wiping his mouth.

"I thought this is what you wanted?" Jeff poked his lips out to her. To his surprise, she reached and locked her lips on his. Alicia moaned and was savoring his warm lips and Lucy's sticky cream. Alicia broke her kiss to run out of the room; she realized she had made another mistake.

"They are going to fire my ass," Lucy commented.

"No, they won't. I'll fix it."

Jeff smiled as he left the room, and Lucy was a bit upset she wouldn't get her orgasm. The young man was 20 but worked his tongue better than any of her old boyfriends and even her husband.

Jeff strolled into the large living area. A big boxed television stood in the corner, and he glanced at the tv and then at his sister, who had now joined her husband on the love seat.

"Get up, Gary; I can't sit over there; my legs are too long," Jeff smiled at his brother-in-law.

Alicia's heart fluttered as Gary obeyed and got up from the seat. Jeff laid out back on the chair and made himself comfortable, drabbing his arm across the back.

"I'm going to the kitchen, get a snack. Would you like anything, my love?"

"I'll take a drink," Jeff smiled.

Gary nodded, "Sure."

"Jack and coke, tell Lucy she knows how to make it."

Alicia had a blanket wrapped around her and watched her husband leave. She peered over at her sleeping mother and then looked at her brother. His hands toured under the blanket between her thighs. Alicia breathed heavily and opened them up for his access to her wet pussy.

"You can't spy on me anymore, do you understand?"

Alicia nodded dreamily, focusing on the pleasure.

"No more watching me either."

"But I-"

"I'm serious; this has got to stop," Jeff looked down and whispered.

His fingers moved down and entered her juicy pussy hole, "We can't...." Alicia protested; he had never gone inside of her before.

"Shut up and cum on my fingers," he ruled.

The order sent her senses to heighten; his finger searched her folds, and his thumb traced her clit. Alicia fought the urge to moan out, holding on to the blanket; she felt a tidal wave of pleasure sheathe her body.

"Fix Your face. Your husband is coming,"

Jeff inserted two fingers into her hot pussy.

"That little pussy is dripping today," Jeff noted in a whisper and kept his fingers working.

Gary walked up toward Jeff and handed him the drink; he took it with his free hand.

"I appreciate it, buddy."

Jeff ceased his movements when Gary asked, "You okay, honey?"

Alicia's face was bushing, and she had been so close to another embodiment, so she nodded quickly. Gary sat on the bean bag chair, "This is a good movie."

"What's it called?" Jeff asked.

He let his fingers slip out of Alicia's snatch and pulled the blank over his lap.

"I can't remember. The cheerleaders are fighting over a wand, I think," Gary laughed.

Jeff looked toward the Tv as he felt Alicia's fingers inch toward his throbbing cock. The adrenaline rush was unmatched, by the time she reached his cock, precum decorated the front of his boxers.

Alicia was far too confused as to what to do. She flipped the big thing over and over. Jeff rolled his eyes and whispered to her, "Rub it."

"All those girls bouncing around; I'm sure you love this movie, Gary," Jeff teased and grinned.

Gary looked toward Alicia and shook his head. Alicia didn't care. She had a palm full of cock and was now stroking her brother's shaft. It scared her how hard her heart beat out of her chest, cream soaking her cotton panties. The warm cock in her hands twitched, and she gave a small gasp.

"That blonde one looks like your wife," Jeff commented.

Gary smiled, "A little bit; Alicia would never wear anything that revealing. She's a good girl; that's why I married her."

Alicia's heart dropped, and she removed her hand; Jeff put it back and shook his head. She had been enjoying it, but Jeff continued to talk to her husband, and it was unnerving.

Jeff held her hand on his cock and helped her stroke the thick meat. He grunted low and kept his eyes on his brother-in-law.

"Faster," Jeff whispered low.

Alicia continued her stroke and watched Jeff's handsome face contort in ecstasy. He came in her tiny hand and leaned his head back on the couch.

"Fuck!" Jeff exclaimed.

Gary looked at him, and Alicia looked toward Gary with a fearful expression.

"You okay, bud?"

"This isn't Jack and coke." He frowned at Gary.

"Sorry, Jeff. I told her-"

"It's okay, Gary, we're family," Jeff smiled.

Gary grinned and nodded before returning his sights to the television screen.

After being caught red-handed with the maid, he had to respect Jeff. Gary could careless if his wife found out he was cheating; he was more worried about his father-in-law. No telling what the man would do if he caught him with his mistress. He could only pray Jeff never told him.

12