Jeff Explores His Fantasies Pt. 07

Story Info
Jeff, Mia and Raven get caught!
2.3k words
4.76
3.4k
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life after the cruise seemed to be moving so fast. Having Mia by my side made things much brighter. I could not be any happier. A week after the cruise, we decided to get our own place. We looked at several condos and apartments until we finally saw one that would be perfect for us: a two-bedroom condo in midtown Miami with a view of the ocean on the fortieth floor. We were so excited and could not wait to be on our own. The move-in date was on August 1st.

The next thing we did was spend the following weekend looking for furnitures at IKEA. After choosing what we needed, we told them to have the delivery guys meet us at the storage compound near the condo. We would have our furnitures there until the 1st. On July 29th, the furnitures were to be delivered. Meanwhile, we went to the public storage and rented a unit. Once everything was set up, all we could do now is wait.

July 29th!

The day was finally here!! Mia and I went to the storage compound early to wait for the delivery guys and at 1pm, they arrived. I was leaning on my car with Mia in my arms, kissing. I could tell she was excited. She jumped up and down as she saw the truck. The delivery guys and I unloaded the truck and put everything in the storage unit as quick as we could while Mia indicated to us how she wanted them placed. On the final trip, I thanked them and gave them a tip as they were leaving. As I got back to the unit to finish helping Mia, I saw the door closed but it wasn't locked; that peeked my interest. When I opened it, she had four chairs set up by the door and she was laying on it. She had nothing on but a black ladder cut-out lingerie set and she was stroking her cock. When I saw that, I fell in love with her even more.

"Care to join me?" she asked, smiling.

I didn't need a second invitation and I closed the door behind me. I laid on top of her and I kissed her as my hand ran down her body. She wrapped her arms around my neck as we kissed. Then I kissed her neck, her shoulders, her chest and her belly. I stood up to admire her once again. I couldn't believe I had the most beautiful woman in front of me. She also stood up to take my shirt and my pants off. We were both in our underwear now. I didn't plan for this to happen and I was wearing panties that day.

"You're hot but damn. You look so sexy in those." she exclaimed.

"Of course. You picked them." I said as I winked at her.

She jumped up and I grabbed her into my arms with her legs wrapped around my waist as we kissed again. I sat on one of the chairs and I took her bra off. It felt so much better having her bare breast against mine. At that point, my cock was begging to come out. She realized it and pulled the panties aside, freeing my cock. She slid down as she kissed my chest and made her way to my cock. She grabbed it and placed it in her mouth. She took it all at first then slowly sucked it to the tip before going back down. I was just about to close my eyes and enjoy it when I heard the door open. I jumped up in a panic, trying to cover myself by turning away.

"You naughty bitch. You started without me." said a familiar voice.

I recognized that voice. Once I did, I was able to relax and I turned back around. I looked at Mia with a puzzled look. Raven closed the door quickly behind her. She took off the yellow sundress she had on and she had the same ladder cut-out lingerie set on but hers was red.

"You didn't think I'd do this alone, did you? I saw the way you've been looking at her." she said.

I must admit I wanted Raven for a while. I didn't know how Mia would feel about it since we were in a relationship now. Seeing her standing here got me more excited. I finally had another shot at her. She got close to us and kissed us. Mia smacked her ass as I grabbed her breasts. I felt like I was in heaven. I took off her bra and Mia took off her panties. I was sucking on her breasts and Mia's body was pressed on her back. Raven turned her head back to kiss her. Just then, Mia's cock, which was already hard, found its way in her ass. She shuddered as she felt it go in.

"Oh my God!" she said.

"That feels good, doesn't it?" I asked her before kissing her.

She shook her head 'yes'. I grabbed her legs and placed them around my waist. I could tell she was already wet so it was easy to penetrate her. My cock slid in her pussy slowly and sensually. I kissed her neck softly. Mia and I got into a rhythm and both of our cocks were going in her at the same time. Our strokes matched each other and Raven was moaning louder with each of them. I kissed her again to shut her up. She was loving it!

"We should lay her down." suggested Mia.

I agreed and I laid her down on the chair. Mia sat on her face and she took Mia's cock in her mouth. On my end, I started licking her pussy and sucking her clitoris. Her juices were all over my face. I stopped and I put my dick back in her. I was in another world after that and I started fucking her like a madman. With her legs up and together, I had total control of her pussy and I pounded her harder than our first time.

Mia had a look of pride on her face. She got off Raven and stood behind me. I caressed Raven's breasts for a minute then I slid my hand on her neck and started squeezing gently. I laid on top of her and we kissed. I didn't lose my stride however and I was going in deep in her pussy. Mia got behind me and caressed my ass. She spread my ass cheeks and started eating my ass. I knew she was hard and she wanted it. Not long after, I felt it go in. I didn't really have to put any effort anymore. With every stroke, I was pushed forward and my cock went in and out of Raven's pussy. Now I was the one moaning.

"This is hot. I love it when you moan." Raven said with an impish glee.

"Her cock is amazing." I said.

"I bet it is. I'm about to cum!!" she added.

My cock was covered with her juices. This time, she squirted as I pulled it out. She pushed me back and she got on all fours to suck my cock. Her soft lips wrapped around my cock and that sent me over the edge. I started twitching as my cock tensed up and I knew I was about to cum. Mia saw that and slapped my ass.

"Don't mess up our new chairs." she ordered.

"I won't ma'am."

Raven took her mouth off my cock and I shot my load all over her face. Simultaneously, I felt a warm liquid fill my ass. Raven laid back down on the chairs and Mia pushed me onto her. I licked my cum off her face before finding her lips to share it with her. Mia walked around and stood by our faces.

"You two know what to do."

We did. We both sucked her cock off clean. Once it was all gone, she bent down and shared a kiss with us.

"Ok. We should go and get some food." she said.

"Yes. I'm starving." added Raven.

"Let's go then." I said.

We got dressed promptly and made sure nothing was left behind. When we opened the door, the manager of the storage compound, Erika, was standing there with her arms crossed and tapping her foot.

"Nobody is going anywhere...Not until I get mine."

We all looked at each other confused. I started thinking that she must've heard us. There were no other explanations. As I turned to face her, she was already onto me and pushed me against the gate. She was stronger and taller than me so it was easy for her to overpower me. I could see her muscle definitions; her breasts were pushed out and firm. She picked me up until we were face to face. She kissed me but it wasn't sensual or soft. It was almost as if she hasn't been kissed in a while. There was no other way to go about this but to give in so I complied and kissed her back. She relaxed a bit and got in the groove. She put me back down, grabbed Mia by the collar of her shirt and pulled Mia towards her and gave her a kiss.

"We're gonna have some fun here. Now turn around." she barked at Mia.

Mia was a bit afraid and she was also complying. She turned around, feeling helpless. Erika caressed her ass then slapped it.

"Mhmm. I can see why he likes you. I bet you have a nice pussy too."

The look on Mia's face changed. She had an evil look across her face and I knew what she was thinking. She was about to take control of the situation and dominate Erika.

"Yes it is and he loves it." she replied, laughing.

Raven and I started laughing as well. Erika looked confused now as she didn't know what was going on. Mia turned around to face her as we stood on opposite side of her and she was trapped with nowhere to go. We ripped Erikas's clothes off.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"We're in control now and we're gonna fuck you like never before." Mia said.

Erika's confidence slowly faded away as Mia stepped back and lifted her skirt to expose her cock, which was surprisingly still hard.

"Now get down and suck my cock, bitch."

She still looked bewildered so Raven and I pushed her down to her knees. We held her head down as she bobbed up and down Mia's cock. Not feeling anymore resistance from her, we let go and I took my pants off, exposing my cock. She grabbed it and started stroking it. She started alternating between our cocks, sucking them like an expert. Raven didn't want to feel left out and got on her knees too. She was sucking Mia's cock all the way down to her balls and gagging on it. Erika saw that as a competition and did the same causing her to gag on mine. After getting it nice and wet, she got up and placed her hands against the gate to support herself.

"Fuck my pussy hard." she exclaimed.

I had other ideas. I slapped her ass then spread her ass cheeks as I shoved my cock in her ass. Her screams echoed down the hall and she tried to get away. I wasn't having it and I picked up the pace. Her ass clenched around my dick as if to push it out but I kept going. Just after a couple of strokes, I felt her ass relaxing and started pounding away. She even grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them to give me better access. I grabbed a hold of her hair and pulled her head back.

"You like that, don't you, slut?" I asked.

"Yes baby. Fuck it like you mean it. It's yours." she replied, moaning loudly.

As I was pounding her senseless, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"I want a piece of that ass." Mia whispered in my ear.

I pulled my cock out and made way for Mia. Her dick being thicker than mine was unbearable for Erika to take and she started screaming again. Unlike me, Mia was merciless. Erika did her best to not lose her balance but she was unsuccessful. She flopped to the ground, trying to escape but Mia didn't stop. On top of her now, she kept fucking Erika, again and again. I could see her dick going in and out of Erika's ass. I started stroking my cock at this sight. As I was about to cum, Mia pulled her dick out too and shot her cum all over Erika's back and ass before moving out of the way. At that point, Erika barely moved and breathing hard so I stood over her and I did the same, covering her whole back with my cum. Erika finally took a deep breath and sighed as we looked at her, proud of what we had just accomplished. Mia and I got dressed back up and we all left. Erika was still on the floor and trying to understand what had just happened. What she had in mind went far beyond than what she just experienced. That was, unfortunately, the last spontaneous sexual encounter I had with a stranger.

It was dinner time and the three of us were discussing our living situation while eating. We told Raven she could come stay with us whenever she felt like it. She was ecstatic about that idea. However, what she said next left me questioning my decision.

"Every time I come visit will be a different experience for us."

I knew that Raven was somewhat of a sex addict. I would come to find out that she also had a kinky side beyond my wildest imagination.