Jeff’s Office Adventure Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife excited to hear about her husbands day with secretary.
3.1k words
4.6
58.8k
68

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoeX1
JoeX1
360 Followers

Chapter 3. Leanne greets her husband at home.

Leanne's stomach had been in knots all day. She kept busy with her usual routine and had tea with a girlfriend in the morning, but her mind kept wandering back to what might be happening at her husband's office. In the morning they exchanged some texts. She knew it was too early but she had texted "any luck?" And received back "nothing yet!"

Finally, she went out and did some shopping to keep her mind from wandering too far. The thoughts of what might be happening in Jeff's office at that exact moment were distracting and they kept her libido on a knife's edge all day. Again, she wondered what was wrong with her. Shouldn't she feel jealousy and anger? Leanne felt a little bit of jealousy when she imagined Jeff's secretary peeling off her bra and putting her breasts in his hands, or taking off her panties to give him better access to her wet pussy. Mostly though, all she felt was anticipation. Her clit squeaked out happy messages, and flips in her tummy reminded her of sexual anticipation she hadn't felt since she and Jeff started dating.

Several times after getting home from shopping Leanne considered trying to silence her clit by masturbating and teasing an orgasm from her pussy, but each time she decided to wait until Jeff got home. Later in the afternoon she texted him again: "any luck? :)". She wanted to encourage him if he was getting cold feet. This time she got no response and her tummy flipped again because maybe his hands were busy on his secretary right then. Or maybe he was just busy with work. She couldn't stand it. Leanne went upstairs to their bedroom, touched up her makeup and changed into some of her new purchases to wait for him.

She was trying to read a book when she heard Jeff's car in the driveway. She stood and smoothed her new dress as her tummy and clit reminded her of her arousal. Leanne noticed when she moved, her pussy lips were wet enough so they slid against each other and she involuntarily clenched with her legs tight together to squeeze her clit. It throbbed with appreciation. She couldn't believe how aroused she was and how much she was hoping Jeff had a good story to tell.

Leanne was waiting for Jeff in the entry when he came in the door. He saw her and asked, "How was your day?" He looked at her up and down. Leanne flushed a bit at the quick inspection but she could tell he approved. She decided she was too aroused to be coy.

"It was good. I've been really horny all day waiting for you to come home." She stepped up to Jeff and helped him take off his jacket, hung it up, then returned to give him a tight hug. Leanne pressed her body tight against his and wished they were both naked. As she pushed her hips onto his thigh she kissed him and felt him return the kiss eagerly.

"Do you have anything to tell me about your day? Did anything happen?" she asked. Leanne couldn't believe how much she wanted to hear, images flashed through her mind; Cindy on her knees in from of her husband, her mouth bobbing up and down on his cock, his hands in her hair gently guiding her movement. Again, Leanne was surprised by her feelings. The image gave her a small twinge of jealousy but mostly it caused her to clench her muscles again and squeeze her own clit. She ached to find out what happened during the day.

"Yes, you were right. Cindy was showing off on purpose. I'll tell you all about it, but first tell me about your day. It looks like you were shopping?" Jeff held her at arm's length and looked at her wearing a bright yellow sundress and white strappy sandals.

She was frustrated by Jeff's maddening deflection, but Leanne decided to play along. She stepped away from him into the sitting room and gave a twirl in front of the window. Her blond hair swung out of the way so he could see a bright gold zipper up the back of her dress with a gold ring at the top. She had checked in the mirror and knew the shape of her calves and thighs would be visible through the material when the sun shone through and she hoped Jeff noticed. "I thought it would be nice to take on our beach vacation. Do you like it?"

She stopped facing him. "I think it looks great!" He said.

Leanne blushed and looked at him, "there are some other new things underneath it."

She turned and held her blond hair up, presenting the zipper to him. Jeff pulled the gold ring down her back, all the way below her waist. Leanne felt the cool air on her back where the dress opened and she shivered, starting to feel more naked.

She turned around smiling and holding up the dress with one hand. "Sit down and I'll show you the rest."

Jeff sat down on the couch and Leanne moved in front of him. She lowered the dress to the floor and stepped out of it, then neatly folded it up and put it on the coffee table.

Her matching white bra and panties were lacy and thin. Leanne knew her pale pink nipples were clearly visible through the lace, and the cups held her breasts high and pushed her tits together to display them. She held her arms above her head causing her breasts to lift even more and she turned on the spot. She could see his eyes darting around, not sure where to look and she smiled. She liked it when he looked at her body. The matching lace panties held her petite bum tightly and formed to her mound. Leanne's pussy hair was always fair and sparse and she knew Jeff was having a hard time seeing it through the lace.

"I have one more new thing to show you."

Jeff looked confused for a moment, then Leanne bent forward and reached to push her panties down onto her thighs. Where she used to have a triangle of fair pubic hair, she displayed a completely bare pussy mound. Jeff sat spellbound for a moment, then he leaned forward and touched it gently. He stroked it from the top of her mound to the top of her slit, just visible with her legs tight together. His light touched tickled and she squeezed her muscles so he would know she was teasing her own clit.

"It feels amazing!" He said looking up at her.

"They had an opening at the mall aesthetician and I thought, why not."

At first, she was amused as Jeff's eyes roamed over her body, drinking her in. Then she started to feel silly standing there with her panties pulled down.

Leanne reached behind her back to undo her bra, let it drop off her shoulders and as she took off her panties she said, "Now I want to hear everything you did today with Cindy, but I want your cock inside of me while you tell me."

Together, they removed Jeff's clothes and she couldn't wait to feel her smooth pussy mound against his cock. As she stood and moved while they undressed him, she could feel his eyes on her bare mound and his hands kept returning there.

Leanne giggled and said, "Looks like I made the right choice when I asked for it all to come off."

Jeff touched her mound again and she felt his fingers slip between her pussy lips with almost no effort. They were soaked and she hadn't intended to let him finger her opening, but her lips slid open around his fingers so easily. Leanne moaned but moved back and said, "No, I want your cock."

She knelt in front of him and pulled off his boxers. Stroking his cock with both hands she spread his pre-cum around the head with her thumbs.

"Has this already happened to you today? Did your slutty secretary already stroke and suck on your cock?" She leaned forward and licked his glans and ran her tongue up and down his shaft.

"No. I have a story to tell, but not that. God, your mouth feels good!" Leanne was surprised she felt disappointment, Jeff's cock hadn't been in Cindy's mouth yet.

"Well, tell me then. Tell me what you got up to with your slutty secretary, the one who's been letting you look down her top and rubbing up against you every chance she gets. Did you take her in hand and let her know you appreciate her slutty efforts?"

Leanne straddled him on the large couch and Jeff leaned back against the cushions watching her. She positioned her nude form so her bare pussy was over his dripping wet cock. She held his shaft with one hand and put her other hand on his chest to hold herself upright and give him a good view. She could see him watching as her pussy lips stretched open easily around the head of his cock and she stopped there, with his glans between her lips. Leanne had her eyes closed now and could feel her wet lips around his head and the exquisite pressure of his cock on the tight, wet ring at the opening of her cunt. She hoped he wouldn't thrust up into her, she wanted him to wait and watch. She wanted to savour the penetration. Leanne moaned and pushed on his cock harder.

She heard Jeff moan and she opened her eyes. He was looking straight at her opened legs and Leanne never felt more naked with her freshly waxed mound spread open for his view. He watched as she slid down onto his shaft, swallowing up his cock. Leanne could tell her cream was oozing out around his cock and it was her turn to moan.

"OK, just let me get used to you." She said in a breathy voice. She rhythmically pressed down and could feel the pressure from the end of his cock pushing lightly against her cervix. Leanne gave a mewing sound whenever he pressed harder and she could feel her cunt begin to cream even more around his cock.

"Put your hands on my tits and please tell me what happened," Leanne pleaded.

Jeff held her and told her his story as she lowered herself onto his cock again and again.

At certain moments she asked clarifying questions.

"Did she hesitate when you told her to take off her top?"

"No. She put down her pad and started unbuttoning straight away. I made her turn around so I could watch."

"Mmmm." Leanne could feel her orgasm building.

"Are her breasts bigger or smaller than mine?" She asked coyly and held his hands over her own tits. She like pressing her erect nipples into his palms.

Jeff hesitated, "Bigger than yours, but softer. Not as firm as your tits, but her nipples get harder and her areola are darker than yours. They're a light brown and get pebbly when I play with them." Jeff's voice cracked and he firmly squeezed and pulled the base of Leanne's nipples.

"Ohh." Leanne moaned and moved one of her hands between her legs to give her clit more direct contact. Her orgasm was closer.

Jeff thrust up into Leanne's wet cunt. "Then Cindy asked if there was anything else she could do for me."

"Oh, I'm surprised you didn't fuck her right then."

"I considered it. I wanted to check in with you. She was looking at my lap when she asked and..."

"Ohhh." Leanne thrust down on his cock harder, "and what?"

"Certain pictures ran through my head."

"Like what?" Leanne asked breathlessly. She had her eyes closed now, imagining the scene as she strummed her clit and rhythmically moved her hips on his cock.

"I imagined telling her to strip and then fuck me with her mouth."

"Mmmm, Uh-huh, what else?"

"Telling her to sit on my desk and open her legs, then giving her a sharpie marker to fuck her pussy with."

"OHHH," Leanne moaned loudly. She was overcome by the lewd image and her orgasm began.

"Using her bra to tie her hands behind her back and sucking her brown, crinkly nipples."

"YES." Her pussy convulsed on his cock and she was grateful for his girth to squeeze, pulsing again and again. Leanne loved the image of her husband tying up Cindy and using her.

"Putting her over my knee and spanking her tight bottom before fucking her with my fingers from behind." Jeff's voice cracked again, and she felt him push more firmly into her, beginning his own orgasm.

"Ohhhh." Leanne imagined her husband completely clothed and Cindy completely naked over his knee, watching his fingers plunge into her wet cunt again and again from behind. It extended her orgasm several throbbing moments. She could feel Jeff thrusting into her now, and could feel his hot ropes of cum bathing her cervix and pussy walls. "Oh god, your cum feels good," she panted.

Leanne held still with Jeff, both coming down from their orgasms. After a minute Leanne could feel his cock softening inside of her, threatening to slip out. "What do you have planned for tomorrow?" She asked.

"I don't know. I only planned as far as coming home and telling you everything to see how you feel about it," Jeff replied.

"My pussy and clit feel great about it right now. How do you feel about it?"

"Once I figured out she wasn't going to slap me, I started enjoying it. A lot," Jeff paused.

"But what?"

"But if you didn't like hearing about it, I was prepared to stop, for that to be the end of it. You seemed to like it though," he finished hopefully.

"I did like it," Leanne was enthusiastic. "Thinking about it last night in bed and all day today really got me revved up. I couldn't wait for you to get home and hear if anything happened. It's confusing for me, but it really turns me on thinking about your hands and cock in her, and on her, and imagining what's happening. I liked wondering what she was doing with her body for you. I loved hearing about it all now," Leanne paused.

"It makes me feel competitive and proud." She continued, "that's why I dressed up and had my pussy waxed for you. I feel proud some slut would like to fuck my husband and give herself to him." She lowered her eyes, wondering if Jeff would be disgusted with her.

"You don't have to compete!" Jeff said, embracing her on his lap. "I'm yours completely. I did enjoy it, though. Letting her be my slut and seeing where it could go." Jeff's fingers traced over her bare mound.

"I don't think I want you to be mine, not completely." Leanne looked at him, searching his eyes. "I want you to take her as your slut and make me proud by making her come for you, in all kinds of ways. I know it's perverted but I loved thinking about it today. But, please, always come home to me and never stop fucking me," Leanne finished.

"So, I should carry on tomorrow? How far should I let it go?" Jeff asked.

Leanne pondered for a moment, "I think Cindy wants someone to take control of her sexually. Someone who will tell her exactly what to do. You can draw it out but if you don't take her in hand, she might find someone else who will. You'll have to fuck her, eventually." She felt her pussy tingle and throb just saying it. She suspected Jeff could feel it too. "Tell me everything when you get home each day and I'll tell you if it goes too far. So far I can't imagine it will." She paused. "I do have one request for tomorrow though."

"What?" Jeff asked, curious.

"I want you to send some pictures to me during the day." Leanne felt Jeff's cock twitch from her words. She smiled and flicked her blond hair back as she climbed off his lap. "Let's see about dinner."

The rest of the evening was uneventful, although charged. They didn't talk about Cindy much, but the sexual tension seemed just under the surface. Leanne only partially dressed and teased Jeff with her body all evening. When they went to bed Leanne had a shower and got into bed naked and still damp. She rolled over and pushed her bum up against Jeff and said, "Fuck me again. A nice relaxed fuck." Jeff rolled on his side facing her back, she could feel his warm hand on her hip.

"Ok."

Leanne reached behind her and stroked his hardening shaft in her hand. When he was ready, she pulled her knees up and positioned her labia at the tip of his hard cock. His head slipped straight inside, with hardly any effort.

"Someone's wet again," Jeff remarked.

"Not again, silly, still. I was soaked when you told me about Cindy last night, I've been wet all day waiting for you to get home, and I've been dripping all evening. Some of it's your cum from earlier but mostly it's me." She sighed. "God knows what the aesthetician thought of me."

"I'm sure she sees it all the time."

"Maybe it was a he, not a she." Leanne teased. She felt him throb at her comment. Jeff was slowly pushing all the way in, then pulling completely out. His cock head was just maintaining contact with her pussy lips before stretching her open with the pressure from his crown and sliding all the way in again. The cream on his cock cooled each time he pulled out and it felt nice against her warm cunt walls when he slid back in.

"Was it a he?" Jeff asked.

"No, but some men work there. Maybe next time. I don't want to fuck them though." She felt she should clarify with the last part.

As Jeff continued his relaxed thrusting Leanne imagined how it might be if one of the men groomed her pussy at the clinic next time. What would it feel like to be completely exposed to him, feel his hands on her in those most intimate places? It wouldn't be so different from a Victorian housewife being treated for hysteria by her doctor, using a homemade vibrating device to deliver orgasms on appointment. Maybe that's why the men worked at the clinic. Maybe there were services not listed on the menu.

Leanne orgasmed at the end of her speculation and hungrily accepted another load of Jeff's cum with her pussy. It made her feel complete and happy.

Just before they drifted off to sleep, she reminded him "Remember, send pictures."

JoeX1
JoeX1
360 Followers