All Comments on 'Jeff’s Office Adventure Ch. 03'

by JoeX1

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 4 years ago

Well written but not a fan of something that will ultimately crash their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Keep it going

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Really enjoyable series, love cuckquean stories. Keep more coming.

COYSCOYSalmost 4 years ago
Very sexy

But strange how we judge cuck stories differently if it’s a woman rather than a man. I guess we’re not as open minded as we should be. Oh well. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW

I think I found my new all time favorite story.

Summer73Summer73almost 4 years ago

Excellent can't wait for more.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

You need to have your lawyer on retainer for this. What if she finds out you've been joking her and have no interest in the secretary? Her having to compete with the secretary is a mental problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!!

My latest favourite!! Been eagerly awaiting updates. Keep them cumming!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Delicious...

... and so well written.

It was great to see it from Leanne's point of view - a little about why the situation excites her.

Looking forward to Chapter 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 4

Pls part 4, my wife and I can't wait to find out if Cindy gets her fix or not

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yum! That’s so hot!

They’re almost on their way to a real open relationship! It’s a win : win situation, both get to fuck other people. It’s almost inevitable that if either have sex with the same person repeatedly that the husband/ wife will care for the 3rd party BUT it doesn’t mean they will fall in love with the 3rd party either.

Provided that the married couple are open and honest about everything the extra marital liaisons will only enhance their sex lives. In reality an open relationship is at its core a no pressure situation, it doesn’t mean that either or both run around fucking anything with a pulse. It’s not dissimilar to using sex toys, provided that the 3rd parties are fully aware that there’s no chance of an actual relationship beyond sex and friendship nobody gets hurt.

LOVE this story!

Tess (UK)

WoodbgoodWoodbgoodover 3 years ago

These are great stories, and I find it hard to believe that you are such a new Literotica author. As a fellow author, I can see so many possible avenues for you to pursue with Leanne, Jeff, and Cindy. For instance, Jeff and Cindy could go on a business trip to Los Vegas, and then Cindy could return home on Friday followed by Leanne coming to Vegas for the weekend. Another path, of course would be for Cindy to come home with Jeff to meet Leanne and have a wild first weekend. Based on your first three stories, I know that you have wonderful fantasies and a great imagination, and I can't wait to see where they both take you with this chain of stories. By the way, if you ever wish to become an editor, I would love to have you review my stories before I publish them. Thanks for writing.

Woodbgood49@yahoo.com (please contact me if you have any interest in editing.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Premise still good.

Waiting for more action with Cindy.

Four stars.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77about 2 years ago

Excellent so far! 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoeX1@JoeX1
Chapter 6 is being written. A little slower than before as real life is getting in the way. Please be patient and vote on the previous chapters! I can't quite believe how motivating and encouraging your positive comments and the votings scores are!