Jeff’s Office Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff took a breath and said, "I'll probably show them to my wife."

"What?" Cindy's hands stopped moving and she stiffened up. Her nipples were still pressed against his shirt but she looked confused.

"Well, I plan on sending some of the photos to her right now, but I'm sure we'll look through them all when I get home. I didn't tell you to stop moving your hands, Cindy."

She glanced down and started stroking his cock again, albeit more slowly. She still looked confused.

"I don't understand." She said.

"My wife encouraged me to comment on your bra yesterday. She suggested I be freer with my hands around you, to see where your limits were. When I got home I told her about everything we did, she was excited to hear about it." Cindy's hands had resumed to their former speed and attention on his cock. She seemed to be digesting what she was hearing.

"She liked hearing about what we did? She didn't mind?" Cindy asked, looking up at him.

"No, she enjoyed hearing about it. She told me you were probably hoping I would take control of you, sexually. Is she right?"

"I think so. I like being told what to do and having someone I can be sexually open with. Especially a boss. I didn't imagine your wife would know about it though."

"My wife said if I don't respond to your advances, you might fall in with someone who could hurt you. It really excited her to think you might be sexually available to me at the office. When I got home yesterday she almost attacked me! She couldn't wait to get my cock inside of her and hear about what we did."

Cindy was stroking his cock more vigorously now and didn't seem as conflicted. She listened as he continued.

"Leanne said it would make her feel proud if I could make you come for me. She's the one who insisted on seeing some photos today. Although, I did tell her I would put a stop to it if she wasn't happy about it."

"Well, I guess you should keep her happy and send some photos to her," Cindy said. "If I want to be your office slut, I guess I'm willing to share you with your wife. It might be more fun if she knows, and encourages you." Cindy looked like she was contemplating the possibilities. "Here, take some photos of this."

Jeff watched as Cindy knelt on the floor between his legs and lowered her mouth to his cock. Her lips opened and the head of his cock disappeared into her warm, wet mouth. She bobbed her head up and down on his shaft and looked up at him with her brown eyes.

She was moving slightly too quickly for Jeff's liking, so he reached up and held her ponytail in one hand. When she bobbed forward, he held her head back and the ponytail stretched taught. Cindy looked up at him with expectant eyes, her pretty lips around the crown of his cock. He slowly allowed her head lower around his cock and he felt her tongue playing with his frenulum. He pulled her back from his cock while she looked at him and guided her head back and forth at this slower pace. When he felt she understood what he wanted, he swung her ponytail forward over her shoulder, so the end tickled his leg with each stroke. He could tell it wouldn't take long for him to come, with her tongue gently darting around his most sensitive spots.

Cindy pulled her mouth off his cock and smiled. "Take photos silly, I want your wife to know what a good slut I am for you." Her mouth returned to his cock and Jeff collected himself enough to pick up his phone.

Jeff took photos as Cindy held his balls delicately in one hand, stroked his shaft with the other and her mouth bobbed slowly up and down on the head of his wet cock. When she took her ponytail and stroked his scrotum with its end, his orgasm arrived, and it was explosive. She was able to catch the first few ropes of cum, but her mouth came off his cock and she had to catch the remaining cum with her hands as she continued to stroke his cock.

Cindy seemed to be having trouble swallowing his cum, but she managed. "Stay here." She said. She got up, picked up her panties from his desk and proceeded to clean the rest of his cum off her hands with the panties. She knelt before him again and gently wiped his cock with the panties. When she had done what she could, the panties were covered with his cum. "I think it will have to do. We'll have to make better plans for clean up."

"Why don't you wipe those panties off on your tits, Cindy?"

She blushed, but she didn't hesitate and used the panties to spread as much of the cum as she could on her bare breasts. She spent extra time using the lace on her nipples.

Jeff stood up and redid his pants. He took the panties from Cindy and spread them out again on the corner of his desk to dry. "Come sit on my lap and help me choose photos for Leanne."

Nude except for the stockings, garters and sandals Cindy sat on his lap at his desk, the cum was still drying on her tits. "OK, but then I have to leave if I want to keep my appointment. I'm looking forward to getting my pussy trimmed with a fresh load of your sperm in my tummy."

Jeff opened his texts and saw he had received one from Leanne when he was playing on the couch with Cindy. It simply read 'Any pics yet?! :)'

Jeff showed the message to Cindy and she smiled. "Wow, she really is interested! Let's not keep her waiting. What will you send?"

"I think the photo we took as your 'before pussy grooming' shot and the one you're pulling on your nipple." With his free hand, he reached around her with his arm and played with her nipple, his cum was still drying on her.

They went through the photos quickly and picked a few, including the one with the blue highlighter protruding from her pussy. Cindy insisted he included one they took on the couch, of her mouth around his cock while she was looking into the camera. "I want her to see what a good slut I'm being for her husband." Was her argument.

Jeff sent the few photos and the video to his wife while Cindy was getting dressed, then he helped her with her zipper. She left for lunch without her panties.

*****

Leanne started her morning much the same as the day before, thinking about what might be happening in Jeff's office. When she showered, she considered rubbing her clit to an orgasm. It wouldn't take long, given her arousal level, but she limited herself to her normal morning routine. Leanne wondered if she was going to be horny all the time from now on. Her arousal ebbed and flowed, but it was always there these last few days.

After she dried herself off she picked up the special bottle of lotion they gave her at the aesthetician salon. In her excitement she had forgotten, but she was supposed to apply it to her waxed areas at least once per day.

Still nude, she spread out a towel and sat on the edge of the bathtub in front of a full-length mirror. Leanne sat up straight, spread her thighs open and spent a moment inspecting herself. Jeff obviously liked her new, smooth pussy and she decided she liked it too. The image looking back at her was erotic. Her breasts were perky and firm, with pink nipples pointing back at her from the mirror. Knowing she had altered herself for a sexual purpose excited her. Looking at her newly waxed, open pussy in the mirror turned her libido up even more. Even alone, being this naked and exposed made her tummy quiver. She loved it.

As she spread the cream liberally on her mound and spread it over her lips Leanne couldn't help it, she moved her fingers between her private lips and found her clit to stroke.

Stroking gently, she thought about how Jeff's cum would be leaking from her pussy all day, as it always did the day after they had sex. It always reminded her of what they'd done the night before and made her feel complete, like she had fulfilled her purpose. The thought resonated in her head and her clit responded with a throb.

"Yes," she said aloud, "My purpose is to be filled with Jeff's cum." Her pussy throbbed again and clenched. "It makes me feel good to be his sexual plaything and my purpose is to use my sexy body to keep him aroused, to give him the most erotic orgasms I can manage."

Her clit liked these thoughts and she could feel her orgasm building as she stroked more firmly.

"I want him to use my body. Use my mouth, my tits, my cunt, my ass, however he wants to keep himself completely sexually satisfied." Her tummy was quivering continuously at these dirty thoughts and her orgasm kept building. It felt exquisite. "I want him to use me in every way a man can use a woman. I want him to use me to take his cum whenever and wherever he likes."

Leanne closed her eyes and images flash through her mind. Jeff taking her upstairs for a fuck while her friends waited in the sitting room, but she doesn't close the bedroom door to let them hear how well she can please her husband.

Leaning over and taking his cock in her mouth for a leisurely blow job on the long drive to her parent's house, visiting with them knowing she has his fresh cum in her tummy.

Getting a text saying he's on his way home, blindfolding herself and tying herself spread open on their sitting room floor to be found when he opens the door.

The pictures flashing through her mind fuelled her arousal and pushed her closer to the edge. Leanne opened her eyes and looked at herself in the mirror. One hand on her clit stroking furiously, one hand gripping her own breast, her thighs held as wide as she could. "I look like a cock hungry wife slut," she thought. Leanne didn't normally use those words but they felt right, in the moment, and her clit responded even more. It was hard to stay sitting up and balanced.

"I want my husband to use me as his slut, to please himself with my body," she said aloud, and her clit throbbed harder. "My body is designed for him to play with and fuck," she gasped out. "I want him to fuck my slutty body and use me however he wants, for his complete sexual satisfaction."

Leanne was panting out the words, now barely able to control her orgasm. She looked at her face in the mirror and felt the erotic truth in her statements. She thought of something else she wanted to say out loud:

"I want my husband to fuck his slutty secretary at work. I want his cock to be happy and aroused all day. I want him to use her body, her tits, her little fuck hole to keep himself sexually sated during the day. She should be full of his hot sperm, too!" She was almost keening now. "I'm so happy he has a pretty slut at work to play with and fuck."

Saying this out loud pushed Leanne over the edge and she screamed as the orgasm surprised her with its intensity. Her fingers continued stroking her clit between her open thighs and she watched her pussy convulse and squeeze in the mirror. It could only have felt better if her cunt had Jeff's hard cock or fingers there, to clamp down on.

Her intense orgasm took a few minutes to calm and she waited, savouring each squeeze as they diminished. Leanne couldn't believe how much she enjoyed saying and thinking those naughty things. It was new and sexy and erotic for her. Her pussy cream had spread over her lips, mound and the tops of her thighs, so she cleaned herself up and washed her hands.

Still nude, she walked into their closet to contemplate what to wear. In her new frame of mind, most of her underwear wasn't appropriate. "Jeff is the breadwinner now since I'm not working," she thought to herself. "He deserves to find a pretty wife at home dressed and ready to please him. It's the least I can do."

She smiled and felt happy. Her thoughts seemed logical and correct after making the declarations while masturbating and orgasming moments ago. Leanne picked out a matching yellow underwear set whose transparent lace tickled her partially hard nipples nicely. Time to go shopping.

Leanne had an early lunch at the mall after shopping. As she ate, with a considerable collection of shopping bags beside her, she wondered if the salesclerks could tell what was on her mind. She hoped not.

Distracted by the parade of clothing racks and fitting rooms, she hadn't dwelt on what might be going on in Jeff's office, but it did invade her thoughts occasionally. Each time causing an excited twinge in the pit of her stomach and making her aware of how wet her pussy lips were. Now, without distraction, the thoughts were continuous and the excited twinges merged into a constant sweet ache.

Part of Leanne's mind marvelled at what she had become, and how quickly it happened. The connection she felt with Jeff these past few days seemed more intense than it ever had before, and it wasn't just the sex. Their non-sexual interactions seemed closer too, like they were more concerned, more interested in every part of each other's lives. It felt good. If having Cindy as a plaything for Jeff at the office caused some of their new closeness, Leanne was all for it.

Just before she left to drive home Leanne texted her husband, "Any pics yet?! :)"

When no immediate response came, she left for home, hoping his hands and cock were busy on Cindy. The thought caused the sweet ache in the pit of her stomach to throb.

At home, she saw a text notification and it caused her body to flush with excitement. Leanne opened the first text while still in her car, it only contained a photo. With a shaking hand, she opened it, expanding it to fill the small screen.

She hadn't met Cindy and had been building a mental picture based only on Jeff's description. The sight presented to her was so much more than she expected. Cindy's patterned stocking tops, along with the garter belt and straps, framed her open thighs and pussy mound. Leanne stared at the smooth taught skin on Cindy's thighs and tummy, blemish-free. "More tanned than me," thought Leanne. To be expected, as Cindy's dark tangle of pubic hair implied a complexion darker than Leanne's.

"Her breasts are magnificent" Leanne thought. Cindy was laying back on Jeff's desk and her breasts had fallen to the sides, but the way they still crested told Leanne they would be prominent on her slight torso when she was upright.

"I hope she isn't upright too often," Leanne said to herself and giggled. She was still shaking slightly from the excitement of opening the photo and the giggle helped calm her. The sweet ache in her tummy was throbbing now, almost to the point of discomfort, and her pussy was rhythmically clutching imagining Jeff's hands on her. She wondered if it was possible to orgasm from looking at a photo. It felt like it might be.

Suddenly, she didn't want to be in the car anymore. Taking her phone into the house she looked around, feeling almost panicked. The bedroom seemed too far away, so she went to the sitting room and put her phone on the coffee table. Kicking off her shoes she hiked up her skirt and pulled off her panties. One side got tangled in her foot and she had to catch herself on the coffee table to stop herself from falling.

"Wouldn't that be perfect," Leanne thought, "a masturbation related injury." She giggled again and it calmed her enough to untangle her panties and leave them in a crumpled yellow ball on the floor. She knelt at the coffee table with her legs spread, hiked up her skirt so she could get one hand between her thighs and with the other she moved the phone in front of her to view the photo again.

The throbbing in her tummy had diminished but viewing the photo taken on Jeff's desk brought it back again. Leanne couldn't see Cindy's face, only her chin and mouth, but from what was visible she thought "Jeff's right, she is a pretty slut." Leanne's clit appreciated the dirty thought and the attention from her fingers.

She nervously pulled up the next message and expanded the next photo. Leanne moaned when she saw it and sank two fingers into her wet pussy. The photo was similar but in this one Cindy had firmly gripped one of her nipples and pulled it straight up from her body, lifting her full breast. Leanne's fingers were working feverishly on her clit now. The full intensity of the sweet aches as back, spreading from her stomach to her thighs. She imagined Jeff sitting passively in his chair, taking photos of this nude beauty spread out on his desk. She moaned again and the ache made it difficult to stay upright, but she managed.

When she opened the next photo, the orgasm she had been building since the mall began with a slow crescendo. Leanne drank in the image of the blue highlighter protruding unaided from Cindy's tight cunt. The lewd eroticism caused her to moan long and unhindered as she stared. The slow spasm almost hurt, and she plunged two fingers into her own cunt again and again.

When she noticed a final detail at the edge of the frame, Leanne's orgasm crashed over her, and its clenching waves caused her to yelp as each one arrived. She stared at the image, continuing to make an involuntary sound with each clench of the intense orgasm, her fingers continuing to plunge in and out of her drenched spasming hole. A detached part of her mind wondered how big the wet spot on the carpet beneath her would be.

Eventually she collapsed, her top half resting on the coffee table, her bottom half more relaxed but she was still kneeling with her legs open. Two fingers remained inside of her tender pussy, but they were no longer moving. Leanne's eyes were on the phone, looking at the top of Cindy's stocking covered thigh, where she could see her husband's thumb resting on the bare perfect skin.

*****

Jeff's office was full of senior executives when Cindy arrived back from lunch. Jeff saw her at the door and shook his head, giving her the message not to enter. He saw her eyes glance quickly at his desk and he tapped his top drawer, wordlessly telling her the red panties were safely out of sight. She disappeared to her desk.

The executives left and Jeff called out, "Cindy, I need you in here please."

She came into the office. "What's going on?" She asked, concerned.

"A major screw up," Jeff replied. "One of the firm's biggest clients is threatening to pull their file from us. A senior executive was in charge of the file but he bungled it badly. The board will probably fire him. Right now, it's all hands on deck to try and keep the file here." Jeff rubbed his temples, he was focussed.

"What's our role?" Cindy asked.

Jeff liked her even more. He was impressed there was no complaining, not even a disappointed look, just straight to what needs to be done.

"Our role is to create the reports they were supposed to have done weeks ago, and get it done this afternoon if possible."

Cindy was taking notes, "which files to we need and are there any similar reports we can modify, to get a running start?"

Jeff related the details and Cindy made some suggestions, then they both got to work. All afternoon Cindy was in and out of his office with files and reports, Jeff stayed on task and kept on top of the salient details with a clear mind. He wondered if his focus was improved by his recent orgasm. Smiling to himself he got back to work.

Late in the workday, they finally were done and the reports were printed, bound and sent to the executive in charge. Cindy sat on Jeff's couch while Jeff leaned back in his chair. "Thanks, Cindy. You were a huge help today."

"I'm glad we got it done," Cindy replied, sitting up. "I heard some of the other girls talking, this is a big deal. If they manage to pull this one out it could mean big things for you, Jeff."

"For us, Cindy. I couldn't have done it without you." Jeff contemplated for a moment. "I wonder if making you more efficient helped." He opened the drawer and took out her red panties, now stiff with his dried cum. "It wasn't uncomfortable, working so hard without your panties?" He asked.

"No, whenever I noticed they were missing I thought about spreading your cum on my tits for you. It was pleasant," she replied. "Mostly I noticed the crinkly feeling on my tits, from your dried cum." She smiled, "It made me feel tingly all day, even though we were working hard."