Jeff’s Office Adventure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy stepped around the desk and stood in front of Jeff. "I know you should be getting home, Jeff, but do you want a quick peek at my pussy before we leave?" Cindy lifted the skirt of her dress to her stocking tops, showcasing her legs in the patterned stockings and high heeled sandals.

"I would love to see your pussy Cindy, its been keeping me going all day."

She smiled again and lifted her skirt higher, pulling the dress as high as she could and holding it there. Jeff could see her from the belly button down. Her flat, toned stomach and smooth thighs showcased her prominent mound, now bare except for a tiny patch of dark hair. Her legs were parted and Jeff could see her hairless smooth lips hanging slightly. They were still swollen and pink from her earlier arousal. He touched her everywhere between her legs, causing her to mew and squirm deliciously.

"Oh!" She squeaked, "it's so sensitive now!". Jeff continued petting her mound and lips, reaching all the way around to her bare bottom. Cindy giggled, "Standing like this makes me feel like such a girl! A naughty girl holding up her dress to show you her pussy." She sighed at his touch. "Only a slutty girl would do this. I must be your slutty girl."

Jeff was partially erect from listening to her and looking at her, but it was late and he had no time. Cindy must have sensed his conflict because she made the decision for him, and stepped back from his hands.

"We should both be getting home, Jeff. Your wife is nice enough to let you play with me, it wouldn't be fair to keep you late." Cindy picked up the stiff panties from his desk and stretched them out. Jeff watched as she sat on the couch, put them on her legs and pulled them up under her skirt.

"Oh! They're stiff from your cum and scratchy on my bare pussy!" She exclaimed.

"Do you want to take them off?" Jeff asked.

"No. I like the idea of wearing your cum home, top and bottom." Cindy spent a moment undoing and redoing her garter straps while Jeff enjoyed the flashes of her thighs.

"I might have to punish you tomorrow for sending me home with half an erection," Jeff said.

"Mmm! I look forward to it!" Cindy smiled.

Jeff stood up to give her a kiss goodbye and left the office.

*****

Leanne was waiting at home. Her orgasms had exhausted her and she slept for a while after showering. She wasn't sure why, but when she got up from her nap she stayed nude to collect her packages from the attached garage and put them away. It seemed to make sense to remain nude as she sorted through her clothes to throw out many items she couldn't imagine wearing again. Every item went through a filter: "Would Jeff want to fuck me if I was wearing this?" Most items failing the test were put in a donation pile.

As she was tidying up her mind returned to the three photos she had seen of Cindy, spread open on Jeff's desk. Leanne shivered as she thought of seeing Jeff's thumb on Cindy's smooth thigh, just below the lewd image of the blue highlighter. She knew there was another photo waiting, and a video, but every time she thought about opening them her pussy clenched and her clit throbbed. "Jeff's already given me two wonderful orgasms today, and he wasn't here for them," she thought. "I can wait for him to have another." The way she was feeling a third orgasm seemed likely.

It was getting close to the time she expected Jeff home when her phone buzzed with a new text. Picking it up she saw it was from an unknown number. Avoiding Jeff's unopened texts she opened the new one, it simply said "We had a hectic afternoon and barely had time to 'play', Jeff could use some stress relief. :) Kisses, Cindy."

Leanne wasn't sure how long she stood staring at the message, shocked. "Kisses" from Cindy? This was the stunning woman Jeff had his hands on earlier in the day, spread open on his desk! Her insides churned as she looked at her phone. "Should I respond?" She asked herself.

Still nude, she sat on her bed and put the phone down beside her. "The message wasn't hostile or possessive," Leanne thought, "she was only giving me a heads up about my husband's state of mind." She imagined Cindy on a train or a bus, heading home after sharing her perfect body with Jeff. "Cindy was being thoughtful, really," Leanne rationalized.

She could see the edge of the bathtub from where she sat, and the dirty things she said aloud echoed in her mind. "My body is designed for him to play with and fuck," she murmured, and it still felt right. Picking up her phone she texted Cindy back: "Thanks! I'll take it from here."

She stood up and, despite being nude, touched up her makeup to greet her husband. "They had a busy work afternoon, with no time to play, how should I greet him?" She wondered. Several possibilities went through her mind.

"I could be waiting on my knees, naked at the door, ready to suck his cock to relieve his stress." She thought.

"Or I could tie myself up for him to find in the sitting room; but no, there's no time."

Leanne thought of her orgasms earlier in the day, when she craved having his cock to squeeze, desperately wanting it deep inside her. The thought caused her pussy to cream and tingle. "Oh, here we go again," she said out loud. Her mind was made up.

Luckily, her plan wasn't complicated because Jeff was home minutes later. "Leanne?" She heard him call from downstairs.

"I'm upstairs, honey," she called back and heard him on the stairs.

Leanne was kneeling in the center of their marital bed. Her hips were in the air and her knees splayed apart. She had a pillow to rest her breasts on, and her shoulders were pressed flat to the bed. The position tilted her hips to put her sex completely on display. Leanne's head was on its side and she could see Jeff walk in the bedroom door.

"Jeff, Cindy told me you had a rough afternoon. You've already given me two wonderful orgasms today and you weren't even here. Please take me. Please use my wet cunt to work out your frustrations. Please pound my pussy as hard and as deep as you want with no regard for me at all. I want it," she ended in a small voice, feeling embarrassed by her neediness. Her nakedness seemed all the more shameful after her statement.

Jeff walked around to the side of the bed. Leanne had to turn her head over and flip her blond hair to keep him in sight. He didn't say anything and she searched his eyes but received nothing back. When he started to unbutton his shirt she relaxed slightly. He wasn't disgusted with her slutty display.

When his shirt was off he reached under her to squeeze her breast quite hard. He found her pink nipple with his fingers and pulled it. It hurt, but it tingled too, and it felt like an electric wire attached her nipple to her clit. She sharply inhaled. "Can I do that?" Jeff asked in a low voice.

"Yes, of course you can. Please use me. Please hurt my nipples, please squeeze my tits. Take what you want."

She watched Jeff undo his pants and walk around behind her, disappearing from her view. Leanne flipped her head over, swinging her blond hair over her back again, but Jeff didn't reappear. He was standing behind her. She heard his voice: "More. Press your tits and shoulders into the bed more."

Leanne complied. It tilted her hips even more and she could feel her cunt lips gape open obscenely. She never thought she liked the word cunt, but it felt right, in this moment. Spread open for him, offering herself to him, right now it was her cunt he was looking at. She started when she felt his hand on her ass, but the touch was gentle this time.

"More." He said again. "Spread your legs more for me." Leanne complied again. She could feel her cunt gape even more. It was a little painful to hold herself like this but she held still, like a good wife.

She felt his weight on the bed as he knelt behind her. She couldn't see but she could feel one hand on her ass, holding her still, and the heat from a finger inside her opening. She could only picture in her mind how wide her cunt must be stretched for him to insert a finger without touching her. Leanne felt his fingertip touch her pussy wall, she moaned and her cunt clamped down on his digit. It felt wonderful, intimate, and her cream arrived in a squeezing rush.

Her pussy released his finger and he touched a different spot inside of her. Her walls clamped down again and she groaned at the frustration. "Please," she asked in a small voice, "please, I need something thicker to squeeze. Please?"

"Beg," he stated impassively. He didn't repeat himself.

"Please Jeff, please give me your thick cock. I need your thick cock to squeeze in my pretty, bare cunt." Leanne was pleading now, "Please fuck my cunt with your thick, wonderful cock, it's all I need!" As she talked, her pussy creamed more and she could feel it dribbling down her slit.

She couldn't see, but felt his finger disappear and be replaced with the dripping tip of his cock. She imagined he was poised behind her, holding his cock in his hand aimed at her entrance.

Suddenly, she lost track of everything. She surmised Jeff had plunged his cock all the way to her core, in one firm thrust because she could feel his balls resting on her lips and open slit. Her mind was momentarily blank from the feeling of fullness and it a detached way she thought "he's fucked me senseless."

Leanne got her bearings quickly when Jeff pushed on her cervix with the end of his cock. She screamed. Jeff held still, his cock still pressing and she could feel his indecision. "No," she said, "don't stop. Fuck me hard. I want it to hurt, at least a little. Take your pleasure, use my cunt for your pleasure."

She felt Jeff's resolve firm and he thrust into her again, hard. Leanne buried her face in the bed. Fearing he would stop again, she didn't want to scream so she grunted into the duvet with each hard thrust on her cervix. It hurt, but she felt loved and complete, as Jeff fucked her like an animal on the bed. His hands were on her hips and he was pulling her body back onto him with each thrust.

His thrusting never stopped, but she could feel his hand sliding up her side and reach under her body. Leanne raised her torso slightly so his hand could easily find her firm breast. Without any finesse, she felt her nipple gripped, cruelly, and pulled straight down then back towards him. His thrusts never lost their rhythm. Her head came up, "Ohhhh, Jeff. Yes!"

He released her and she could feel his other hand sliding up her side and she raised her torso again to offer her other breast to his hand. Jeff didn't hesitate and gave it the same cruel treatment. Leanne bit her lip to keep from screaming.

Her cunt seemed to have adapted to these deep thrusts and the pain was replaced with the sweet ache she felt before. His hand was on her back now, pushing her tits into the bed. Leanne tossed her hair back, "Do you like this? Do you like fucking your wife like an animal?"

"Yes!" He replied. She felt his hand bury itself in her blond hair and make a fist, gripping it, then pulling her head back off the bed.

"Do you like this?" He asked. "Do you like being used for my pleasure, with no regard for your own?" With every stroke, he was pulling her entire body back onto his cock with her hair. She felt small and possessed.

"Yes, I love it!" Leanne panted. "I'm your slutty wife, Jeff, here to be used for your pleasure, fucked as you see fit. Use your cock on me however you want."

Jeff slowed his strokes but was still pushing very deep. The small discomfort felt sweet to Leanne, like she was being used. She felt wanted. "Did you look at the photos I sent?" He asked.

Leanne had forgotten about the photos, all she could think about was how wonderfully full and desired she felt. "What? Mmmm, yes. Oh god, Jeff, I came so hard looking at the first ones, I couldn't face the last one. Or the video. I was too tender. I wanted to wait for your hard cock," she teased and pushed back onto him harder. Jeff gave her hair a harder pull. "Oh!" She squeaked, "seeing your hand on her open thigh almost made me pass out."

"Well, you have my hard cock now, your phone is right there. Look at the rest while I fuck you, while I use your wet cunt." Jeff said.

Leanne pulled her phone in front of her. It was easy to see because Jeff was holding her head up by her blond hair. It hurt, but not sharply. "My slutty feminine body is here for him to fuck," she thought absently, pushing back on him. A tingle in her cunt and clit began again. Until now the thrusting felt good, but she suspected she was orgasmed out for the day. Maybe not.

She opened her texts and went to the last unseen picture and expanded it to fill the screen. It took her a moment to process what she was seeing, but when she did, her pussy walls clamped down hard on Jeff's cock. She moaned as Jeff pressed fiercely into her tightened cunt.

Cindy's face looked up to her from the phone. The head of Jeff's cock was in her mouth and her eyes were looking straight into the camera, straight into Leanne's eyes. Cindy's substantial breasts were partially visible between Jeff's legs. "Ohhhh, Jeff, you have such a pretty slut at the office," Leanne moaned out. It seemed appropriate to Leanne, the first time she saw Cindy's face, Jeff's cock was in her mouth.

It made her stomach squirm to see it. Leanne's tummy clenched in time with her cunt as she drank in the photo and the intimacy it implied. Leanne's clit wasn't being directly stimulated but she thought she felt an orgasm on the way. Until now, she didn't think it was possible.

"Now watch the video," Jeff said with a grunt. His pace had picked up again.

Leanne opened the video and hit play.

"I want all of those things. I want you to use my cunt whenever and wherever you want. All you have to do is ask and I'll strip and open my legs for you. Use my mouth and my cunt and my tits however you want. I'm yours to play with."

"Will you greet me in the morning naked and bent over my desk?"

"Yesss!"

"Can I tie you up to a bed and fuck you all night?"

"Yes, I'll bring the rope."

"Will you suck my cock and let me come in your pretty mouth while I talk to my wife on the phone?"

"Yesss pleassse! Uhhhh!"

Leanne watched Cindy stroking her own clit to orgasm on the screen, with the highlighter protruding from her. Stroking her clit for someone else's husband. Spreading her legs and saying those things, then later sending 'kisses' to Leanne in a text. When her husband's voice asked if she would suck on his cock while he talked to his wife (me!) on the phone, Leanne felt her cunt contract and a deep orgasm begin.

"Ohhhhh, Jeff. She's such a pretty slut. Promise me you'll put your cum in her whenever you can. Ohhhhh, promise me you'll do all those nasty things to her slutty body. I want you to. Please."

It felt so wonderful to clench on his thick shaft as her orgasm continued. The deep thrusts continued and her cervix seemed to stretch to meet the end of his cock with each clench in her pussy walls.

Jeff gave a final hard thrust and came. Leanne felt rope after rope of hot cum deep in her pussy. The warmth felt soothing on her raw pussy walls. When Jeff collapsed beside her, she slowly lowered her hips from their uncomfortable position and relaxed. She shivered, and Jeff folded the duvet over both of them.

"I think we should order in," Leanne said.

They dressed enough for the house and had a relaxing evening in. To Leanne, it seemed they touched each other more often, just in passing. A touch on her arm, her leg. She certainly didn't miss a chance to stroke his chest or put a hand on his arm. She felt closer to him.

When they were cuddled on the couch watching a show, Jeff casually asked, "So, how do you feel? Should I continue tomorrow?"

Leanne held his hand and looked down, "I think so, I'm really enjoying it. I still don't understand, but it makes me so happy, so proud of you." She looked up at him, "do you think I'm a freak? A pervert?"

"No, of course not!" He held her tighter, "I love you more than ever, you're my sexy wife who lets me use her tight body however I want."

Leanne blushed and smiled. She enjoyed hearing him talk about her. "Please keep telling me everything, and send photos when you can. It makes me feel included, like I'm a part of it. I don't want to lose you." She felt Jeff kiss her neck so she turned her head and kissed his mouth, letting her lips linger on his.

"You won't lose me, I don't know what I would do without you," Jeff replied.

They were both exhausted, and slightly sore, so nothing happened at bedtime except cuddles and sleep.

The next morning she was still in bed when Jeff kissed her goodbye.

"Hang on a sec," Leanne grabbed his belt and pulled him closer.

"What?" He asked.

Leanne quickly undid his belt and pants, pulled his boxers down, and pulled his cock toward his mouth. "Leanne, I don't have much time, I have to get to work."

"This will just take a minute." Leanne engulfed his flaccid cock in her mouth and gently nursed at it while stroking his balls. She pulled down the sheets so her bare breasts were in his view and looked into his eyes.

Her ministrations were rewarded and she had the pleasure of feeling his cock become erect in her mouth, gently using her tongue and lips to stimulate him. As his cock grew and wouldn't easily fit in her mouth, she stroked the base of his shaft with one hand while teasing his balls with the other.

She felt his excitement grow and he started thrusting slightly, fucking her mouth. Leanne pulled her mouth from his firm, throbbing cock and patted his leg.

"Mmm, thanks, all I wanted was a taste. Have a good day at work!" She laid back in the bed, topless and smiling.

"You're going to leave me like this?"

"You'll be late if you don't leave now. Off you go!" She said playfully and rolled over.

Jeff sorted out his pants. As he left, he replied in a good-natured tone, "You'll pay for this later."

Once he was gone, Leanne picked up her phone and texted Cindy: "I left Jeff frustrated this morning, can you help him out? Hugs from Leanne."

Moments later a reply came: "No problem! I'll take care of him. Kisses!"

Leanne smiled and went back to sleep.