All Comments on 'Jeffrey's Family Ch. 01'

by jsmangis

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
sswillowsswillowover 3 years ago

Good writing. Thanks. If you have a couple of more chapters in you, I'll certainly read them.

grayge37grayge37over 3 years ago

Five Stars! More if it were possible. This beginning entry promises to grow into a very interesting and arousing journey. One minor thought, do not forget to thoroughly proof read and/or spellcheck your material. Looking forward to seeing your next chapter posted for all of us new fans to read.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

Better if you had left out the first paragraph.

ndeavourndeavourover 3 years ago

The setup paragraphs are not only unneeded, but they hint at a premise (the writer having some aspect of his identity that needed to be hidden) that didn't appear in the story itself. The story, while enjoyable (and arousing, of course) left this reader wondering "why the initial paragraphs?"

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 3 years ago
My Comments

Excellent story. More. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I agree, the first part was unnecessary. My question though, with him at 6'3" and mom at 4'6", how were her breasts pressed against his chest when they were standing facing each other in a hug? At best her tits were at his waist or pressed against his cock.

LegendInMyOwnMindLegendInMyOwnMind7 months ago

I'm pretty neural about the introductory paragraph, but otherwise an excellent start. It's rather refreshing for the mom to not only not be reluctant but eager. Is incest perhaps generational in her family, so that's why she's so comfortable with it. Or is she just that horny? I will read chapter 2 next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjsmangis@jsmangis
I am a seventy-two year old professional photographer who has decided to put down some of the perverted ideas that have been rattling around inside my head for years.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES